All Comments on 'Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 06'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

This is hot! Any chance of the son having his mom entertain his friends? Maybe even pimping her out, while he either watches or participates?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I have been patiently waiting on this chapter for some time! Thank you so much for continuing. As always, keep up the great work and I hope the next chapter comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Afraid you weren't continuing with story!

Glad you are back! Another great addition to a very hot story. Would love to see Alex, both sisters and Mom get together for an orgy. Keep up the good work. Thanks!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Amazingly Hot

I just found this series and have to say it is a very good read, it just flows and is hard to put down. I look forward to seeing what Alex will be doing at Madame Blanchards.

Caspiar1193Caspiar1193almost 5 years ago
More!

I always look forward to reading this series and am glad you decided to continue it. I just hope I don’t have to wait so long for the next chapter.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 4 years ago
Good story

Please do write more. I want to hear about Kim working at the shop and getting it on with the bride

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 of 5

This is really hot stuff! Hope you find time and inspiration for more parts to come! When can we expect the continuation?

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 4 years ago
Catherine isn't in the motorboat.

You swapped sisters at the lake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next chapter??

I really hope that the next chapter is coming soon, this is my favorite series on the entire site! Perhaps Jimmy can comment on this chapter about when the next one will be out. I check in every week to see!

2harleys4u2harleys4ualmost 3 years ago

Just stumbled onto this series.... any chance of writing more?

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 2 years ago

Is the author dead or something? This series is too good to be left unfinished. Has anyone else ever continued it?

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210almost 2 years ago

Great story

..all six chapters. Wish you would finish it. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Maybe a long shot but id love a chapter about a sex party like they talked about in the previous chapter

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

DA DADA DA DADADADAFADAS.

AND THE PICKLES ARE GOING TO BE A NIGHT 😞

🙈🙉🙊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
453 Followers
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES