Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers

I pushed my tumescent cock back into my sister's anus and lay down against her back, hooking my ankles over her calves and running my arms up underneath hers. With my chest pressed against her back, I began humping her with short, fast thrusts, her asscheeks never breaking contact with the skin of my lower abs. Beneath me, Cat moaned and huffed softly in time with my heaving body.

"Hello?" called out a voice.

"Oops, excuse me," said mom, getting up and picking up her purse. She strolled across the lawn to the side of the house.

I kept up my steady thrusting while mom went off to deal with the delivery. A newly awakened, wicked part of me thrilled at the thought of the delivery man hearing the sounds of the debauched display occurring just around the corner - the rhythmical, meaty slap of my swinging balls clapping against Cat's cum glazed pussy, the animalistic grunts and moans we were both emitting. I marvelled at this new aspect of my personality that had emerged over the past week and how it thrilled at partaking in the salacious and the taboo. That newborn, exhibitionist part of me even hoped (although I knew it wouldn't happen) that mom would have him carry in the food so he could see our debased buggery - me mounting my sister's ass like it was the most ordinary of actions.

If he heard anything, the delivery guy must have kept it to himself. The gate clunked shut and mom came around the corner holding two large paper bags full of our lunch.

"Come on Peter, let's let these two animals do their thing," said mom, walking past her children's sweaty, heaving bodies. "I'm sure they won't mind if we get started."

We really didn't mind. As they ate, we fucked. I shunted my cock into Cat's ass hard and fast, the pleasure steadily building in my balls. While mom and Peter tucked into their food and chatted amicably, Catherine and I pushed ourselves closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh shiiit," gasped Cat, tensing under me, her asshole ferociously clamping down on my cock.

That did it for me. Pushing down hard against her clenched buttocks, my penis pulsed and began the task of pumping cum into her bowels. I grunted through a clenched jaw as surges of seed spewed from my overstimulated cum-hose, each accompanied by a wave of exquisite pleasure. My climax seemed to go on for an age, drawn out by the milking action of my sister's anal contractions.

Like all good things, though, the surging pleasure eventually came to an end and I pulled my spent member from her jizz-stuffed asshole with a wet slurp. My retreating schlong was pursued by a sloppy fart that made cum bubble from Cat's stretched sphincter.

"'Scuse me," giggled Cat.

I laughed along with her as I got to my feet and helped her up.

"Damn, Lex, I'm going to be walking bow-legged and farting cum all afternoon," she grinned. "You must have poured a gallon of the stuff into me."

"Sorry sis," I smiled, offering her my arm as we went up the steps to the deck and joined the other two at the table, taking two chairs across from the bench they were seated on.

Mom and Peter finished well before us and leaned back against the deck railing that ran behind the bench they were seated upon. Continuing the afternoon's theme of nonchalant, salacious sexuality, I watched as mom casually began to stroke Peter's cock while they sat with us and chatted. By the time I was scooping up the last of my curry and rice, Peter's fat shaft had hardened and swollen under mom's skillful handiwork. With all the gravitas of a hug between friends, mom got to her feet and peeled off her swimsuit before swinging a leg over Peter's lap.

"Would you two mind cleaning up lunch?" she said, looking over her shoulder as she slid her pussy down our neighbour's hefty dong. "I think I might be a bit busy for the next little while."

"Sure thing," I replied, outwardly taking everything in stride, but inwardly thrilling at the informal manner in which we four were indulging in the obscene.

Cat got up to help me and between us we made short work of the cutlery, plates and containers the food had come in. While we cleared the table, mom bounced on Peter's lap, his big hands gripping her buttcheeks firmly, her arms wrapped around his neck and her tits mashed against his chest. Just as I was about to leave them to it and go join Cat in the pool, my phone chirped with a message. I went down to the table I had left it on to see a text waiting from Izzy.

-Can you come pick me and Charlotte up from camp tomorrow afternoon?- the message read. -Graham asked us to close up.-

I'd done the camp run a couple of times in the past; it was pretty fun to have the place to ourselves and Izzy's friend Charlotte was pretty cool. The girl was a bit of a pothead and getting high by the lake was always fun.

"Hey mom?" I called, looking up at the deck from where I was down by the pool.

Mom looked over Peter's shoulder at me, rocking gently as she continued to ride his cock. "What's up hon?"

"Can I take the car to get Izzy from camp tomorrow? She just texted to ask."

"Why don't you take the van," proposed mom, still bouncing up and down. "I think your dad would appreciate keeping the BMW off the dirt roads up there."

"K," I replied, and typed out a quick message saying I'd be there to Izzy.

After I'd sent the message, I jumped into the pool and swam around a bit with Cat. While we were playing around, mom climbed off Peter and the two of them came down to join us in the water. Peter's cock glistened with mom's pussy juice and was still swollen to mammoth proportions - clearly they were not finished their coupling - so it was no surprise when they resumed their leisurely mating once in the pool.

Cat and I swam around them, watching, while mom folded her arms on the lip of the pool and let her body float in the deep water. Peter, looking not unlike a big gorilla, gripped my mother's trim waist and slid his girthy breeding pole back into her pussy. The two floated as they fucked, connected only by Peter's hold on mom's hips and his bloated shaft. The water slowed his thrusts, making it look like they were fucking in slow motion and zero gravity and the practiced ease with which they had assumed this position made me guess that they had done this before.

It was more than a little arousing and, had I not cum twice so recently, I would have tried to mirror the position with Catherine. As it was, I contented myself with swimming up beside Cat where she leaned against the rim of the pool and groping her breasts while we watched the erotic display. My sister reached down and fondled my cock and balls, not really trying to get me hard, just casually playing with them.

Despite our gentle teasing about his age, Peter had impressive stamina. The heavy-set, older man stretched out mom's cunt with a slow, steady fucking for a good half hour, servicing her thoroughly in the pool and then carrying her out of it to take her standing up beside the sunloungers.

Catherine and I followed the rutting couple out of the pool before our fingers wrinkled and lay back on the patio recliners, letting the sun dry us off. Mom and Peter both seemed to enjoy having the two of us as an audience and I felt strangely comfortable observing their rhythmic, slow-paced coupling, meeting mom's calm, pleasant gaze while she rocked under our neighbour's steady thrusts.

Eventually, Peter's pace quickened, the meaty slaps of his skin smacking against mom's ass increasing in tempo, his hands no longer gently cupping mom's breasts, but gripping them firmly. I watched as mom leaned back against him, arching her back, her titflesh bulging out around Peter's broad fingers. The big man grunted hungrily, pressing himself against the cushion of mom's buttocks, his balls visibly heaving between her parted legs, and I knew he was filling my mother's pussy with his seed. After holding themselves together in that pose for some time, Peter finally sighed contentedly and pulled his dick out of the slick hole he had just inseminated. Mom turned around to give him an affectionate peck on the cheek. I could see his thick, pearly white spunk oozing from her cunt.

Peter went home as the afternoon began its transformation into evening and Cat, mom and I gathered up our towels and other belongings and headed inside. We all felt pleasantly sated, in every way, our skin still tingling from the warmth of the day's sun and the hearty bouts of lewd exercise. Still full from our late Thai lunch, we didn't bother with a proper dinner and split off to do our own thing for the evening; I sat down to play some computer games with Joshi, who had just arrived home from his family trip, mom attended to some work project of hers and Cat retired to the lounge to watch some tv.

While we chatted and hacked through mobs of monsters, I could hear a definite tone of irritation in Joshi's voice over the headset and, after some prompting, he ended up complaining about how his parents had bickered incessantly for the duration of their trip out of town. Still basking in the warm glow of my most excellent day, Joshi's grumbling couldn't do much to diminish my cheerful state and I suggested that we should hang out sometime soon to take his mind off things, although I warned him it wouldn't be for a couple of days.

"Oh yeah? What's happening?" he asked.

"I may have gotten a job..." I replied. He couldn't see it, but I was grinning excitedly.

"What? Where?"

I told him about working for Madame Blanchard and her store, but stuck with the 'IT assistant' story I'd created. I did not neglect to inform him about how gorgeous Elise was and the scandalous outfit she had greeted me in, however.

"Damn, dude!" exclaimed my clearly jealous friend. "That's sounds fucking hot!"

"I know, right?" I chirped smugly.

"Man, dad's been bugging me to come work at his office in the mail room," grumbled Joshi. "Your job sounds way better. Sounds like you've had a way better week than me."

"Well, there's more," I continued. I couldn't resist telling him about Mia. I didn't give him the detailed history, but he got enough to know that I'd spent some quality time with her. Joshi had met the Braggs a couple of times.

"Okay, now you're making this up - you're telling me you fucked Mrs Bragg."

"Yep."

"Aren't you worried that Mr Bragg is going to kill you?"

"Nope - she told me they've got an open relationship."

"Dude, you are... I can't even... What the fuck..." stuttered my awestruck buddy.

We played on while Joshi badgered me for details and I deflected his prying questions until I realised how late it was and told him I had to call it a night. Leaving him begging for information about my dalliance with Mia, I turned off my computer and fell into bed. I slept exceedingly well.

The next day, I woke up closer to lunchtime than I intended to find the BMW gone from the driveway and both mom and Cat absent from the house. A quick text exchange informed me that they had gone out shopping and wouldn't be back until after lunch and after I had likely departed to pick up Izzy.

I had a quick lunch and cleaned my room a little before, with a can of pop and a stack of cookies in a tupperware container tossed on the seat beside me, I got behind the wheel of the van. It was a couple of hours driving to get up to the camp - the campers were taken back to town after lunch on sundays by bus (it was likely I'd pass them en route) - so I gave myself plenty of time. I liked the drive. It would have been more fun in the beemer, countryside whipping past as the car took the hills and corners, clinging to the road, but even in the van it was nice. I had the window down, some good tunes blaring away.

When I pulled off the dirt road I'd had to drive down for the past half hour and into the deserted camp parking lot, I was feeling buoyant. I parked the van and pulled out my phone to let Izzy know I had arrived. She directed me over to the boat shed where I found her and Charlotte blasting scum off the bottom of the canoes with a hose.

Izzy was in a tidy, tight pair of shorts and a tiny t-shirt, barefoot with her hair up in a ponytail and looking amazing as usual. Charlotte could give her a run for her money, however. Skinny, taller than my sister and not so amply endowed, Charlotte was beautiful. She had a pretty smattering of freckles across her face and a head of tousled, short, brown, wavy hair, complemented by lively green eyes. Similarly to Izzy, she sported a t-shirt and a pair of shorts that showed off her long legs quite nicely.

"Sup guys," I greeted them.

"Hey bro," said Izzy, giving me a brief glance before turning back to the canoe she was hosing down.

Charlotte was seated on a rock beside the shed, knees together in front of her. She had a small tin open on her lap and was artfully rolling a joint with some of the healthy pile of weed it contained.

"Just in time, dude," she informed me without looking up. "Let's burn this thing."

"C'mon, let's do it on the dock," said Isabel, switching off the hose.

The camp was situated in a small cove on Cedar lake. There were a few cottages on the lake, but they were all at the far end, close to a small boat rental shop that did triple duty as a restaurant and a general store, leaving the camp fairly secluded. Tall pine trees gave the air a pleasant, fresh scent that counteracted the summer humidity and the rocky terrain of the surrounding shore gave way to a pebble beach that the three of us now walked down to. A long dock ran out into the water from one side of the beach and a wooden raft bobbed in the centre of the bay.

The campers slept in a few simple cabins while the staff occupied a larger, more substantial main building which also contained the kitchen, dining hall and a lounge-cum-activity room. The cabins and the main building framed a large grassy field, bordered by the beach and canoe shed on one end and the shower and bathroom building on the other.

I took my shoes and socks off and left them at the foot of the dock before following Charlotte and Izzy out to the end. Frogs croaked and the odd dragonfly droned past us as we sat down and dangled our legs off the wooden structure. Charlotte pulled a lighter out of the ziploc bag she kept the tin in and sparked the spliff to life.

"Damn," she said after taking a toke, voice tight as she held her breath, "this place is a lot nicer after the kids have left."

"You guys got much left to do?" I asked as she passed the joint over to me.

"Just the trash," said Izzy.

A blueish cloud of smoke drifted over our heads. The joint burned down. A pleasant, fuzzy sensation padded the inside of my head.

"Wow," I sighed. "I do believe I am high."

"Yuuup," said Charlotte, lying back on the dock.

"Let's go swimming," said Izzy, getting to her feet and unbuttoning her shorts. She dropped them to the ground and peeled her shirt over her head, revealing her red bikini.

"Good call," murmured Charlotte, raising her hips off the planks and shimmying her own shorts off without bothering to stand.

"Aw, I didn't bring my swimsuit," I pouted.

"Just go in your shorts, man," drawled Charlotte, sitting up and taking off her shirt. Beneath it she was wearing a black one piece with a white stripe down the sides.

"I didn't bring a change of clothes either."

"Oh," said Charlotte, confused. "I thought we were staying one more night?"

"Didn't I say that in the text?" said Izzy, looking apologetic.

"You suck," I rolled my eyes at my sister. "You guys go ahead, I'll just sit here and twiddle my thumbs."

"Naw man," protested Charlotte. "That's not cool. Why don't you just skinny dip? I don't care."

"Uh..." I glanced over at Izzy.

"Oh yeah," giggled the stoned girl, catching my sidelong glance at my sister. "I forget you guys are bro and sis sometimes, man. You both seem so chill with each other."

"I wanna go swimming," whined Izzy. "C'mon Alex, just do it."

"Fine," I sighed. "But I'm not gonna be the only one butt naked. You guys gotta do it too."

"That's cool," slurred Charlotte, getting to her feet. She began to wriggle out of her swimsuit.

I'm pretty sure she didn't notice the sly smirk Izzy shot my way as my sister dropped her bikini bottom. With a lazy sigh, I got up and followed suit, trying not to stare at the two pretty girls on either side of me while I shed my t-shirt and shorts. Charlotte made no effort to do the same, her somewhat dazed expression breaking into a grin as she watched me pull down my pants.

"I see you staring at my bro," laughed Izzy.

"Whatever, Izz," shrugged Charlotte. "He's cute."

"Hah!" snorted Isabel. "You're making his face go red."

Seeking to hide my blush, I jumped off the dock.

The two girls followed me in and we swam around lazily, the pleasant sensation of the water against our skin amplified by our drug enhanced mental state. Our relaxed paddling eventually devolved into an impromptu game of tag and we splashed through the surprisingly warm water, chasing one another until the three of us ended up panting and floating on our backs, halfway between the dock and the raft.

"You guys wanna smoke another one?" asked Charlotte while we drifted.

"I'm down," I replied.

"Let's go smoke it on the raft," suggested Izzy.

"Cool," said Charlotte. "Hang on."

The freckled girl turned and swam back to the dock, reaching up onto it to retrieve her ziploc bag and then returning with it clenched between her teeth. I laughed at the image she made, paddling with her baggy hanging out of her mouth and she grinned back at me, green eyes merry. Upon reaching the raft, we hauled ourselves up the ladder and lay back on the wooden planks, side by side. Charlotte undid the ziploc seal and withdrew a joint she had rolled earlier.

"Man, I wish my bro was cool like yours," she said, passing the lit smoke over to me. I took a deep puff and passed it on to Izzy.

"I know. I'm pretty fucking cool," I quipped, exhaling the smoke and watching it swirl above us.

"It's cos he's younger," said Izzy. "I got to train him as he grew up. Who's a good puppy?"

I jabbed a finger into Izzy's ribs, making her expel the smoke she had just inhaled explosively. Charlotte laughed as Izzy leaned over me, pinching my leg viciously after she handed the joint back. Yelping at her attack I grabbed my sister's waist and dug my fingers in, tickling her weak spot. Isabel dropped against me, tits squished against my chest, trying to wrestle my hands off her sides.

"Okay, okay, sorry!" she finally conceded after much squirming. I released my grip and she rolled off me.

Charlotte exhaled and passed the joint back to me. I noticed her looking down the length of my body as she handed it over. My cock was sticking up, stiff and swollen, like a rocket ready for liftoff. I hadn't realised how aroused it was until I saw her green eyes checking it out. She sat up.

"You guys ever, y'know, mess around?" she asked.

I looked at Izzy. She looked back at me.

"Uh, what do you mean?" said my sister.

"I saw that look!" Charlotte laughed. "You two have totally fooled around! That's, like, pretty hot."

"Okay, maybe a little," admitted Izzy, taking the joint from me. "What, that doesn't gross you out?"

"No way man," said Charlotte. "If Marcus was cool like Alex I'd totally mess around with him too."

"You want to touch his cock?" said Izzy before taking a deep pull on the spliff. I exhaled the breath I was holding, releasing a billowing cloud of pot smoke.

"Uh, hello, I'm right here!" I protested, coughing.

"I guess you should ask him first," gasped Izzy, trying to hold her own toke in and handing the joint back to Charlotte.

"Fine," I conceded, rolling my eyes as if letting the pretty girl touch my throbbing erection was a real chore.

With one hand holding the spliff to her lips, Charlotte reached out and wrapped her fingers around my aching boner. I tried to be cool, but I couldn't stop my hips from twitching at the contact. She tightened her grip slightly and tugged upwards, milking a heavy bead of clear pre-cum from the tip.

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers