Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
452 Followers

"Pretty big, huh?" said Izzy proudly, as if she had been the architect of my turgid tool.

Without releasing my cock, Charlotte passed the joint back to me. She gave the tumescent tube of flesh a few more tugs as I inhaled a pungent lungful of pot.

"So, like, how far have you guys gone?"

"You so can't tell anyone about this..." said Izzy, looking at her friend seriously.

"Dude..." groaned Charlotte. "Of course."

"We totally fucked," grinned Izzy, taking the joint from me.

"Oh. My. God. Izzy!" squealed the stoned brunette. "You're crazy!"

"Can *huff* you *huff* blame me?" said my sister, inhaling. She slowly blew out a roiling cloud of smoke. "Look at that monster."

"I wanna try it," announced Charlotte. The girl had not ceased her gentle, teasing tugging and my penis was hungry for pussy.

"Do it," I grunted.

Smiling wickedly, Charlotte got up and stood over my erect phallus. With Izzy watching beside us, finishing of the last of the joint, she bent her knees and squatted over her veiny, tumescent objective. The blunt, shiny, purple-red head of my excited dong brushed the folds of her pussy, smearing them with slimy pre-cum and getting a coating of her juices in return. Torturously slowly, she lowered herself down my bloated length. I grunted and bit my lip as I watched her taut cunny devour my shaft.

"Oh fuck!" groaned Charlotte once she had bottomed out. "That is a nice fucking dick, dude."

"Thanks," I grinned back. "You feel really good too."

"Damn guys, quit complimenting each other and fuck already," said Izzy, laughing.

Charlotte put her hands on my chest and raised her ass, her pussy leaving my cock glazed with her arousal until only the tip remained lodged within her. Then, she dropped back down, the movement sending a ripple of pleasure through me. She repeated the procedure, increasing her tempo, until she was steadily bouncing up and down on my rigid column of meat. Izzy lay on her side next to us, watching her friend's cock-hole slide along the length of her brother's swollen member while gently toying with her own pussy. The wet *schlick schlick schlick* sound of our rutting mingled with the gentle rhythm of the water lapping at the sides of the raft.

"Ha! Guys," giggled Izzy, bringing me out of my pot and lust fueled daze, "there's some dude in a boat watching us."

I raised my head to follow my sister's gaze, looking past Charlotte's waist as she peered over her own shoulder, to see a figure in a small boat drifting near the head of the bay, less than a hundred feet away. The boater had a fishing rod in his hands, but had obviously given up trying to catch fish and was blatantly watching the lithe girl riding my dick. I felt Charlotte's pussy clench on my entombed cock as a shiver of excitement passed through her.

"Hope duder there enjoys the show," she grinned, returning to her rhythmic bouncing.

She moved one hand from my chest and pressed her fingers to her erect pleasure button as she resumed sliding up and down my shaft. The thrill of being watched seemed to excite her all the more, just as it inflamed my own exhibitionist tendencies, and Charlotte fucked me with increased fervour. It did not take her long at all to grind an orgasm out of her grasping cunny and she loudly let our audience know it.

"Fuck. Fuck! FUUUCK!" shouted Charlotte, spasming on the end of my dick. She pumped her hips a few more times, quivering with delight as the last shivers of pleasure pulsed through her. "Fuck you," she finally sighed, looking down at me, "making me cum so good and shit."

"Alright, quit hogging the cock," said Izzy. She had been playing with herself while watching Charlotte and I fuck and her cunt glistened wetly. "It's my turn now."

My sister didn't mount me as her friend had. While Charlotte climbed off my cheerful schlong, Izzy braced herself on her hands and knees, ass towards our boat-borne audience. I realised our posture would grant him a perfect view of my dick pumping into Izzy's pussy. With a flutter of excitement in my stomach, I got up off my back and mounted my sister like an animal.

Her cunt was sopping wet. My girthy organ slid into her easily. The sensation of her cunny stretching around my cum-hose, almost sucking it in, ignited a wild fire of lust inside me.

"That's hot," announced Charlotte, sitting behind us and just off to the side so she politely didn't block our audience's line of sight. "That is totally fucking hot."

Squatting over Izzy's back, my cock hilted in her delectable cunt, I gripped her hips and we began to mate. Our unnatural coupling seemed anything but - we fell into a steady rhythm with ease, like it was the most natural thing in the world for me to be energetically humping my own sister's pussy. Our skin slapped together loudly, combining with my feral grunts and Izzy's mewling pants to create an obscene chorus of vulgar, primal sex.

"Shit, dude," murmured Charlotte encouragingly, "fucking pound that pussy! Give it to her!"

I needed no encouragement - breeding Izzy's twat was all that mattered at that moment and I pummeled my desperate tool into her hole with animalistic intensity. I have to admit, I wasn't being a considerate partner at that moment. There was no thought in my head but fucking the pussy wrapped around my shaft until I could fill it with my seed. Somehow, though, I must have been hitting the right spots, or perhaps it was the very callousness of my frenzied rutting that did it. Either way, Isabel climaxed with a vengeance. A spout of female ejaculate spurted from her cunt, splattering the planks between our legs. Izzy exhaled loudly in one long, animal moan of exquisite pleasure. Her cunny spasmed around my shaft.

With a bestial snarl, I slammed my cock into her cunt. My balls heaved.

"Ohmygod," gasped Charlotte. Obscene spurts of my semen squirted from where Izzy's quim was stretched around my veiny organ. "Fuck, dude, fill that pussy up!"

The transfer of cum from my body into Izzy's was underway and continued for a significant amount of time. The jizz delivery system that was my penis throbbed and pulsed. Surging jets of sloppy seed pumped into my sister's cum receptacle. Locked together in a rictus of pleasure, my hands clamped to her waist, her ass pushed back against my groin and our haunches flexed subtly as my ejaculate poured into her.

With a satisfied grunt, I pulled my cock out of Izzy's well-fucked and thoroughly filled cunt and wiped it off on her asscheek.

"Man, that may have been the hottest thing I've ever seen," sighed Charlotte.

Izzy laughed and stood up, sticking out her pelvis and watching my deposit ooze slowly from her.

"Clearly you don't watch enough porn, Char."

"I want him to cum inside me too, now," complained Isabel's friend.

"You guys have gotta stop talking about me like I'm just a piece of meat," I objected, sitting back on my haunches.

Charlotte grinned impishly at me.

"You think fisherman guy enjoyed the show?" she asked, turning to look at our audience and waving.

Izzy scooped up a fingerful of my dripping ejaculate from her cunt lips and licked it up while waving at solitary audience member. Amazingly, he waved back before starting up his engine and we laughed as he motored out of the bay. Left on our own once more, we realised we were all afflicted with a serious case of the munchies.

"I don't want to cook," announced Charlotte.

"Me neither," I agreed.

"How about the store then?" offered Izzy. "They make a decent burger - we could take the boat over."

We all agreed that this was a capital idea and swam back to the dock post haste. We retrieved the keys from the main building, where the girls let me borrow their towels to dry off. Once we were dressed appropriately, we untied the camp's motorboat and Izzy steered us out into the lake. It didn't take long to get to the other end of the small body of water, but, as hungry as we were, it felt like an age before we were tying the boat up to the store's dock.

It was a quaint, white clapboard building, housing the general store on its landward side, an apartment for the proprietors on the second floor and a casual restaurant on the side that faced the lake. There were a few other people in the restaurant, but not enough to prevent us from getting a nice table on the large deck that hung out over the water.

A smiling, matronly lady brought us our menus and we poured over them until we'd selected the items our stomachs craved. While we waited for our food, I noticed a familiar figure seated at a nearby table. It was our fisherman. Close enough to make out more detail, now, I could see he was an older gent, but still in good shape. He was eating dinner with a woman who looked to be the same age as him, probably his wife. I nudged Izzy, sitting beside me, and nodded in the direction of the couple. Charlotte caught my movement and followed my nod.

"Dude!" she grinned. "That's totally our guy!"

"We should go say hi!" giggled Izzy.

"Guys..." I objected.

But there was no stopping the pair. Smiling like cats who'd just caught a mouse, Izzy and Charlotte got up and walked over to the elderly couple. I stayed seated, face half hidden behind a hand.

"Hi mister," said Charlotte. "Catch anything out there?"

"Uh, no, nothing," said the fisherman, clearing his throat awkwardly. By the way his cheeks flushed, it was clear he recognized the two rather forward girls.

"Hello," said the man's wife. "Who are these young ladies, Earl?"

"Oh, we just ran into Earl while we were swimming with our friend there," said Izzy, looking back at me. I waved. "We were worried our splashing around would scare off the fish, but Earl didn't seem to mind - did you?"

"Uh, yes, I mean no, I mean it wasn't a problem," stammered Earl.

"Oh, but you didn't end up catching anything," said Charlotte. "I hope you still had fun."

The wicked creature winked at the blushing old man.

"Um, yes, indeed," he mumbled. "Nice just to, um, be outside and enjoy the fresh air."

"Absolutely," said Izzy, beaming. Just then, Earl was saved by the arrival of our food. "Well, it looks like dinner's ready! Nice to meet you two!"

"It was nice meeting you too, dearies," said Earl's wife, cheerfully.

"Bye Earl," grinned Charlotte. "You know where to find us if you want to have a swim!"

"You guys are evil," I said, rolling my eyes at them upon their return from their mission of mischief. "I thought you were going to give that poor guy a heart attack."

"No way - he loved it," whispered Izzy. "He was totally checking out Char's butt when we walked away."

From behind them, I could just hear Earl's wife over Izzy and Charlotte's giggles. "So nice to meet such friendly young people!"

With dinner complete and munchies sated, we settled our tab and waddled out of the restaurant. The hot day was turning into one of those glorious, long summer evenings and the sun wallowed orange above the trees. Down on the dock, we found Earl untying his boat opposite our own.

"Hey Earl," chirped Charlotte cheerfully.

"Uh, hi," said the man, adjusting his fishing hat.

"Where's your wife?" asked Izzy.

"Oh, she went back to the trailer," he explained. There was a trailer park down the road from the restaurant that saw a lot of use during the summer.

"Heading out for some more fish?" I asked, trying to be friendly.

"Best time for it," said Earl, seeming to relax a little. "They always bite on these kinds of evenings."

Both our boats motored away from the dock at the same time and we found ourselves travelling beside Earl as the store receded behind us. Catherine and I sat on the bench in the middle of our boat, facing backwards, while Izzy sat beside the engine at the back, hand on the tiller. The small engines on the simple craft were fairly quiet and conversation was possible between the two vessels.

"So dude, you liked our little show earlier?" said the irrepressible Charlotte.

I groaned at her boldness, but Earl just laughed. It seemed like he was a more at ease with the girls' brash attitudes once he was away from his wife.

"Never seen anything like it," he said, shaking his head ruefully.

"See?" said Izzy, smiling, "Told you he was cool."

I suddenly felt Charlotte's hand at my fly and was faced with her mischievous grin when she got off the bench to kneel down in front of me. I made no protest as she pulled my cock out of the front of my pants and gave it a few tugs.

"I did say I wanted what Izzy got," said the green-eyed girl with a wink, before opening her mouth wide and taking my hardening phallus inside.

Izzy turned the tiller towards the camp's cove. She looked over at the other boat, a naughty smile on her lips. "You going to come watch, Earl?"

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
452 Followers