Keeping Up with the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,155 Followers

Their sweat-coated bodies slipped against each other amid the thick air around them. Mel's squelching holes accepted those long, hard cocks over and over again, the babe moaning deliriously as she was nailed harder than ever before in her life, double-penetrated like a pornstar. Shane and Jay were equally overwhelmed with pleasure as they inundated the hot chick in dick, thrusting simultaneously into her, fucking her like a well-oiled machine, like her sexiness required. They pumped in and out of her, over and over again, their dicks sliding against each other separated only by the membrane that separated Mel's holes, which the boys worshipped with each thrust.

Shouts and moans came from all three of them as Mel got double-penetrated on her own couch like the sexy girl she was for several more minutes before the guys were ready to finish. Jay reached his limit first, pulling out and opting to cream that pretty face again. It had been a short time since his last orgasm, and yet he had still managed to build up quite a load as he hosed down that pretty face for the second time in short order. As Jay was blasting Mel's face, Shane opted to finish in her ass, moaning loudly as his cock erupted inside her shitter, filling her asshole with a big load of hot cum.

Jay watched with satisfaction as the brunette Italian's face got plastered again with cum. He was unable to control where he was shooting, since it was such an intense moment, so by the time he was done, his semen was everywhere, including her eyes, hair, chin and everywhere in between. As Shane grunted and completed his work in Mel's ass, cum was leaking out of Mel's butt as it was streaming down the girl's face as well, getting onto Shane's balls and the couch beneath them while also dripping down her neck to her boobs.

"Hot damn!" Jay shouted between breaths. They were all trying to catch their breath now, all sweating and one of them covered in cum from the chest up. Mel smiled from ear to ear, though she was unable to open her eyes, thanks to Jay's shots to her face. The guys got off the couch, leaving Mel there while Shane picked up her clothes and Jay got her a towel. Mel finally took her shoes off as she wiped her face and was able to slowly open her eyes. Once they were all recovered, Mel gave each boy a kiss, all of them still naked. Then she couldn't help but laugh as she had never felt this good before, even though all her holes were quite sore after the beating they had taken.

Everyone got dressed, and Mel and Jay got Shane's number before the men went home at Mel's request, leaving her to rest alone. They would all be in touch, and the fact that they all lived so close together gave them even more reason to hang out more. None of them were sure where their newfound threeway relationship would go following this night, but everyone felt so good following their session that they knew it wasn't going to be just a one-time thing.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,155 Followers