Keeping Up with the Neighbors

Story Info
His neighbors get very daring in the afternoon.
1.2k words
4.44
12k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
966 Followers

(Story inspired by Literotica author NeverSatisfiedLady's pictures)

"You really want to go through with this?" I heard the lady next door saying.

"Do you want to do it?" I heard his reply. "There's no going back."

"I'm so fucking horny right now," she whispered back. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

So, I'm on my backyard porch in suburban Dallas. We have the old-fashioned alleys behind our houses. This is where our short driveway and garage are. It makes the front of the house look nice and you never have to see a garbage truck rolling in front of your house.

My backyard fence is next to the Jones' driveway and garage. I'd heard the garage door rumble open a few minutes ago.

I had been working in my little garden and I was taking a break and drinking a cold lemonade.

I sat very still as I listened to their conversation.

"You had better make sure there's no one around!" she warned him as I listened from my side of the wooden fence.

"It's clear," he told her. "Everyone's at work. No one is outside."

No one is outside but me. I'm a school teacher and I'd been home since the mid-afternoon.

"Hurry!" he urged her.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" she giggled as I heard her bare feet on the driveway.

The next thing I heard was the camera clicking away on a cell phone.

"Stand next to the truck!" he ordered her.

"Like this?" she replied.

"Perfect!" he told her and I heard the sounds of the cell phone taking pictures.

"Run in the garage for a minute, " he warned her. "There's a car coming."

I heard her let out a squeal and run inside the garage. That's when I took the opportunity to slide up to the fence where I could see through a slat.

They were both in the garage until the car drove by, then I heard him urge her back out again.

"Just in front of the truck!" she said. "Hurry and take it."

"Baby, that's gorgeous!" he told her. "The sun is hitting your body just perfectly!"

I could barely see anything through the gaps in the fence pickets, but then she moved to the driveway. She was beautiful. I had always thought that she was a pretty woman. She wasn't a skinny twig by any means but I'd always been attracted to her full body. I felt my cock stiffening as I watched her ass jiggle as she padded to the end of their Ford Excursion.

"This is as far as I'm going!" she warned him.

"That's just perfect!" he said in encouragement.

"Okay!" she said and I heard her run into the garage. I tried to watch her but she was just a blur.

"Thanks, baby!" he praised her. "You looked magnificent out there all naked in the sun."

"I'm so wet right now!" she exclaimed. "Get over here and take me with that big cock of yours!"

"Let me close the garage door," he told her but she had other ideas.

"No," she said quickly. "I'll just kneel here in front of the truck and suck your dick."

"Damn, baby!" he said.

I couldn't see so I moved a few yards over where I had a better view. There was a knothole in a fence panel, so I bent over and stuck my eye to it.

There she was, all naked and on her knees. Her feet were underneath her sweet ass and her head was bobbing back and forth. Wow, what a scene!

"There's a car coming!" her husband warned. She quickly moved over a bit to hide. Now she was kneeling in front of him while he leaned back against the front of the truck. My view had improved!

Now his back was to me and I could see her face as she worked on his thick cock. She let a hand go free at one point and started pinching a nipple. She started increasing the speed the more he moaned.

Then she pulled his cock away from her mouth and said, "Cum on me! Cum on my tits and face!"

He quickly replaced her hands with his own and started jerking away. She stayed on her knees, looking up at him and cupping both of her large breasts in her hands. In seconds he was spraying his hot cum all over her.

I had been unconsciously jacking off myself. I don't even remember when I'd pulled my cock out of my shorts. When I came, I stood up straight quickly and splashed my cum all over the fence. I must have moaned a bit and given myself away because when I bent back over to look at them, she was looking at the area where I stood.

She was smiling.

Then she reached up and pushed her husband's cock back into his pants. He walked around her into the garage.

She sat there for a few seconds, spreading his cum across her breasts and on her cheek where it had landed. Then as I watched, she took a cum-covered finger and pointed it at me.

I froze in place!

She waved her finger back and forth, indicating I was a bad boy. Then she gave a thumbs up.

I was so busted! Shit! Her husband will kill me.

She smiled again, and then stood up, brushed off her knees, and disappeared into the garage.

A minute later, they both returned to the truck's hood. She spread a towel out on top of the hood and leaned forward, resting her arms on the hood. This time he was naked too and walked up behind her. A bit of wiggling and positioning and he was taking her doggy style.

I was instantly hard again.

I watched him as he pounded away at her pussy. She turned her head and looked in my direction. She had such a serious look and her eyes would blink each time he thrust forward into her. She finally got into the rhythm of it and had a smirking smile on her face as she looked at my hiding place.

"Does it feel good?" she moaned to him. "Do you like fucking this pussy out here in the driveway?"

"Hell, yeah!" he said as he grunted.

"Fuck me hard!" she urged him. "Slam that hard cock into me!"

He grabbed her by the hips and began to thrust even harder. The whole time, she kept her eyes in my direction!

"You've been wanting to fuck this pussy for a long time, haven't you?" she said. Was it to him, or me?

He replied, "Oh, yeah! I've been needing this for days!"

"Well then, you should fuck me!" she said, but I noticed that she had put a bit of emphasis when she said the word 'you'.

I took a chance. A very daring and dangerous chance. I put my hand at the top of the fence and I waved my fingers at her!

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she groaned out. Her mouth was open and her eyes were on me as her head started shaking with his final thrusts and her orgasm shaking her body.

"I'm cumming too!" he moaned as he gave her a few final, hard thrusts.

I came again, too. My cum juices once again splattered the fence and then dripped to the ground.

When I opened my eyes again, they were gone.

A minute later, I heard the garage door rumbling down.

tabber
tabber
966 Followers