Carol is exposed by husband

Story Info
Her husband showed her off.
1.9k words
4.55
17.6k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
965 Followers

C and T on lit liked one of my stories, so I asked her for one of hers! This is what she shared...along with some lovely photos!

A few years ago we traveled across the country and stayed in a small cabin in an RV park. The place was nearly empty as it was well past the warmer weather. It was very quiet as the kids were back in school so it was mostly retired couples and the cabins were located at the back of the park. The cabins were just

one-room units with a bathroom and shower in the back part. A large window on the front of the cabin gave a nice view of the mountains in the distance beyond the parking lot.

On our first evening in the park, the sun was just setting as I went into the shower while my husband was building a small fire in the pit in the front of the cabin. It was just off of the deck. Since we were so far away from everyone, I didn't bother closing the curtains. I spent a bit more time in the shower than I had planned, but I was relaxing in the hot water. When I stepped out of the shower, I realized that I had fogged up the small bathroom pretty badly. I opened the door to the bathroom to air out the room. I didn't realize how long I'd been in the shower, but the sun had set and it was dark outside.

Meanwhile, my husband had built a nice fire outside in the fire ring. The owner of the RV resort had pulled up in his golf cart and was chatting with my husband. My husband offered him a beer and they stood there talking around the fire. Unknown to me at the time, my husband had noticed that I was visible inside the cabin! I had left the lights on when I entered the bathroom, and now that it was dark outside, anyone could see me through the large front window. I was oblivious to this as I dried off from the shower. I stood there totally naked while I ran the towel through my hair. As I rubbed my hair dry, my breasts were jiggling and bouncing! My husband loves to show me off, so he moved over so that the owner could easily see me!

The park owner had a good look while I dried off. The relaxing hot shower and being naked in a new place had me feeling a bit excited. As I moved the towel across my body, I noticed my reflection in the small mirror above the sink. My nipples grew erect as I watched my reflection. I wrapped the towel around my waist and standing there topless, I began to slowly touch my breasts and tease my nipples. Still warm and wet from the shower, it didn't take much for my pussy to get even wetter. I made plans in my mind of putting on something sexy and joining my husband out by the fire. I turned off the light in the bathroom and put on a short denim skirt and a low-cut shirt that showed off a lot of my cleavage. I left my panties and bra on the chair next to the bed. Again, I had no idea that my husband had made a new friend outside of the cabin.

After the two men had watched me through the window, the owner commented that my husband had a gorgeous wife. My husband asked if he had enjoyed the show and when the owner told him that he had indeed enjoyed it. When I stepped outside, I had no idea there was a guest there. My nipples were very erect and visible. As I had already exited the cabin and closed the door, I couldn't just run back inside. So I stood there while being introduced to the resort owner with my nipples hard and my pussy wet. After a few minutes, the man left in his golf cart, promising to return later.

"Stay right there," my husband told me as I stood approximately where the golf cart had been. He went inside and turned on the bathroom light. He waved to me and I waved back, wondering what he was doing.

"You could see me, right?" he asked upon his return.

"Yes, very clearly," I responded.

He just stood there with a goofy grin on his face.

It took me a minute but then I realized!

"He could see me!" I exclaimed. "He saw me naked!"

"Yes he did," my husband replied while adjusting his cock in his shorts.

"Baby," I said quietly. "I was standing there touching my breasts!"

"Yeah, I know!" he said excitedly. "It was incredible!"

He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to him. We embraced and he hungrily kissed my mouth while his hands went down to cup my ass. It didn't take him long to realize I wasn't wearing any panties. Before I knew it, he was fingering me outside in front of the cabin!

"I need you right now!" he said urgently and pulled me into the cabin for a good sex session. He kept telling me how beautiful and sexy I looked through the window and how proud he was to show me off. That got me really going as I thought about what I had done and how I had excited the two men. I came hard and loud, wrapping my heels around my husband's ass as he plunged into my steaming pussy.

The next morning we chatted and hubby suggested that we invite the guy over for another drink that evening. He saw the owner during the day and asked him over for an evening drink. We were only staying one more night but I had a plan and I told hubby that it would be a shame not to have some fun and show off a bit more

That evening hubby and I were waiting. When we saw him approaching I stripped off and went into the shower while he went outside to meet him. He carried two beers and his cell phone. After handing him his beer, my husband motioned for him to be quiet and he took out his phone and started filming me through the window.

I took a very long shower and then stepped out to dry off just like last time. This time, however, I knew there was an audience. I made sure that I didn't glance in their direction as I dried off. I kept my eyes staring into the mirror at my reflection as I began to touch myself.

Hubby made sure the resort owner was standing in the perfect spot for a great view into the bathroom and the main room of the cabin. It was now dark and the outside light was off and the interior cabin lights were on. The guys could see in but I couldn't see them outside in the dark.

I put the towel on the sink and began to brush my hair, which caused my breasts to jiggle and bounce. Then I got really frisky and started to run the bristles of my brush across my nipples. I really put on a show for them!

I came out of the restroom totally naked and walked into the main room toward the bed. I knew they were watching me as I continued rubbing my body with the hair brush. I ended up rubbing the bristles across my pussy a few times and finally slipped the handle inside myself. While doing this I began to finger my clit until I finally came.

My husband told me later that he just stared and didn't say much but kept squeezing his cock through his pants. When my husband asked him if he liked the show, he told him that his wife was beautiful and damned sexy! That made my husband very proud and happy as he loves me being seen by other men.

I made sure to move around the bed a few times so that he could get a good view, and then I sat up to get dressed. I was still so horny and I could feel how wet my pussy was. I always get so aroused when I know I have an audience.

I had already prepared an outfit to wear and it was on the bed, so I stood at the end of the bed and put on a little skirt and a tiny singlet with no bra or panties. I turned off the lights and grabbed a drink and went outside. I made it as if I didn't know that we had a guest.

All the time he had thought he had been watching an unaware woman.

I sat myself up on a railing and I know that I was giving him a perfect shot up my short skirt. We sat and finished our drinks and I knew he was looking up my skirt most of the time, but by this time he was so horny he didn't realize that I was intentionally showing off for him. I finally slipped off the railing and went over to where he was standing. He had put his empty beer on the ground and I bent over slowly to pick it up. I was giving him a great view down my shirt!

My nipples were achingly hard as I went to sit in a chair by my husband. I was so aroused having him only a few feet in front of me knowing that my short skirt meant that no matter how I sat he could see up the skirt at my bare pussy lips. I was so naughty as I didn't cross my legs and even let them drift open a little so he could get a good look. Several times I looked at him and his eyes were looking under my skirt so I would let my legs open a bit to give him a better view.

We finally finished our drinks and hubby said we needed to have dinner and pack for leaving tomorrow. He left and hubby took me inside and bent me over the bed and fucked me hard!

All of the lights were on and he didn't shut the curtain. After hubby finished he headed to the shower for himself and I just laid on the bed naked, sometimes taking the cum from my pussy and touching it to my nipples.

When hubby came out of the shower he told me that he had told the guy to come back around and that he was planning to give me a good fucking before he turned the lights out! That drove me crazy knowing that we had put on a show for the man!

The rest of the evening was spent fucking with the lights on in as many positions as we could think of. We ended with me sucking my husband's cock right in front of the window. I don't often do this, but as my husband started to cum, I pulled him out and jacked him onto my face and tits.

The next morning as we checked out I saw the resort owner give my husband something. It turned out to be a memory stick with the video and some extra photos of our little show. He's also refunded us our fees for using the cabin!

tabber
tabber
965 Followers