Keeping Up with the Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and Jason were facing each other as they teamed up on Jason's girl. Occasionally, Lisa's and Jason's eyes would meet, and they would grin at each other. They wanted to fuck too and figured Shane would have been OK with it, since Shane had been with Mel already, but they wouldn't do it without his permission first. Instead, they worked together to work Mel over. Lisa held onto one of Mel's ankles, pulling them toward her and spreading Mel's legs wide for Jason to have full access to Mel's twat, which he fucked hard and fast as he held onto Mel's other leg. Each thrust into Mel caused Mel's body to rock and her boobs to jiggle, sending small shock waves up Lisa's body, causing her tits to bounce also. Soon the smell of sex and sweat filled the air, and the sounds of moans and the creaking bed overtook the trio's senses until, at last, Jason moaned loudly and emptied his balls deep inside Mel's pussy. Watching Jason nut in Mel got Lisa off, and Lisa cried out as she came on Mel's face. Naturally, all this stimulation was enough to get Mel off as well, and the three of them were all cumming together for a brief but blissful moment.

Lisa and Jason collapsed on the bed for a moment, and they all caught their breath. Jason got up first, bidding farewell to let the girls enjoy the rest of their night as they had originally planned. He thanked them for letting him crash the party for a little bit and then went out the hall to collect his clothes and head home. He was barely out the door before he started texted Shane everything that happened.

Meanwhile, Mel had fallen asleep in her bed, cum leaking from her pussy. Lisa got out of the bed, initially with the idea of cleaning up a bit and joining Mel in sleep, but then she noticed it was only 9 o'clock. The night was still young, and she had something she needed to tell her boyfriend. Before she was even dressed, Shane was calling her. She should have figured Jason had said something to him.

Shane wasn't upset at all about any of it. In fact, when Lisa told Shane that Mel had already fallen asleep, Shane asked her to come over for the night, if she thought Mel wouldn't mind. Lisa figured Shane was so turned on that he wanted to fuck her right then and there, so she consented. And she was partially right.

When Lisa arrived at Shane's house just down the street, she was surprised to see Jason hanging out with him in the living room. The boys cut to the chase, telling Lisa they had talked about it and that, given the new developments, they thought Lisa was ready for the same treatment Mel had received prior to Lisa's joining their little group. Lisa could see in Jason's pants that Jason was already getting hard again, despite unloading in Mel just moments earlier. It had been just earlier that Lisa had fantasized about these two men's double-teaming her, and it looked like she was going to get her wish a lot sooner than she expected.

The group adjourned to Shane's bedroom, where Lisa removed her clothes for the second time this night. She did a sexy striptease for the boys, slowly removing each piece of clothing, baring more and more flesh, starting with her arms and legs, then her stomach before removing her panties and bra. Once Lisa was naked, Shane pointed to a pair of high heels Lisa had left in his room a couple weeks ago after a sex session of theirs and advised that she put them on. Both Shane and Jason loved the sight of a hot girl in high heels, and if Lisa was going to have her first devil's threesome, they may as well do it right.

Lisa slipped on the red, open-toe six-inch heels, stumbling a bit as she moved toward the bed. They weren't very comfortable shoes, but she wouldn't be on her feet very much, she figured. Jason and Shane quickly disrobed as the Filipino beauty got in the bed with them, sitting between the two guys. Shane leaned in to kiss Lisa as he grabbed one of her boobs, and Jason put one hand on her lower back while the other rubbed her thigh and made its way to her pussy, which he had just watched his girlfriend eat out earlier that night. Jason started to finger Lisa's pussy for a moment before tracing that finger up her stomach and between her breasts, while Shane moved his hand down to take Jason's place in his girlfriend's twat. When Shane broke off the kiss, Lisa turned her head and gave Jason a kiss next, figuring at this point everything was on the table.

As the boys continued to worship Lisa's body, Lisa grabbed both of their cocks and stroked them. They all cursed and moaned as the dove deeper into Lisa's first sex with two men at once, all of them anticipating one hell of a night, especially Jason who had already had a threesome. Lisa broke the kiss with Jason to bend over and suck on his cock while still beating off her boyfriend, who couldn't access her pussy anymore, so he ran his hand up and down her leg and her back. Jason moaned, running his hand through Lisa's hair as she sucked him off. Then Lisa turned her attention to Shane, blowing him while stroking Jason. Soon, they were all ready for the real fun.

As Lisa still sucked Shane's cock, Jason got to his knees and pulled Lisa's body out so that she was on all fours. Shane and Lisa knew where this was going, and they were on board. Jason sank his cock into Lisa's pussy and began to fuck her while she kept blowing Shane off. As Jason continued to nail Shane's girlfriend in front of him, Shane shuffled to his knees too, his cock never leaving Lisa's pretty mouth. He put his hands on Lisa's head, and both boys held Lisa in place, allowing them to do the thrusting into either end of her. Lisa stayed still while Jason and Shane fucked either end of her, split-roasting her. After a few minutes, they turned her around so that Jason had a turn fucking Lisa's throat while Shane got to nail her pussy. Lisa had never felt sexier and just wanted the attention and pleasure to continue.

Jason had told Shane how he had seen Mel fingering Lisa's ass, so the boys already had the next step planned. They broke from their current position, and Jason lay down, pulling Lisa on top of him. Lisa didn't know what to expect just yet, but she dutifully helped Jason get his cock back inside her pussy and began to ride his cock, her body sliding up and down as Jason enjoyed the view of that luscious hair and those voluptuous boobs bouncing up and down with her body. Shane brought it to a stop quickly by gently pushing Lisa forward until her tits rested on Jason's chest. Shane did this so he could begin to work his cock into Lisa's ass and properly double-penetrate her like her sexiness required.

Lisa cried out with surprise and some discomfort as she felt the tip of Shane's cock poke into her butthole. Once the initial shock wore off, she was very eager for Shane to continue. She looked over her shoulder, grinned and begged Shane to fuck her ass. After Mel had told her that Shane and Jason frequently double-penetrated Mel, Lisa couldn't help but think of how hot it must feel to be sandwiched between these two guys, and she was excited to let them take her this way. Lisa even reached back to spread her ass, allowing Shane to penetrate it more easily until he was balls-deep inside.

Lisa was cursing and panting, while both men were delirious with pleasure and arousal. They made sure Lisa knew how hot she looked with two dicks in her, which Lisa was happy to hear. It made her even more eager to let them double-fuck her like this. Once she took a minute to adjust to the sensations of having both her ass and pussy filled with cock, Lisa relaxed and allowed the boys to begin taking turns thrusting in and out of his respective hole. In no time, they had the rhythm down, and before long all three of them were overwhelmed with intense pleasure.

Jason and Shane sawed in and out of the hot Filipino girl, pumping their pricks back and forth, fucking both her holes so effectively that it was obvious to Lisa that these boys knew what they were doing. Lisa was soon comfortable enough to hold herself up, allowing her boobs to dangle over Jason's chest, which Jason took as an invitation to latch onto them while he pushed up into her pussy over and over again. Meanwhile, Shane held tightly to Lisa's shoulders, thrusting into her shitter each time Jason retracted from her pussy. They were now fucking like a well-oiled albeit noisy machine, with no one louder than Lisa.

Lisa shouted that she was cumming as the boys continued to double-dick her. She had thought the orgasm from the threesome with Jason and Mel had been intense, but it was nothing like this one. As she climaxed, the boys continued to pound her like a whore until her orgasm subsided. The boys then pulled out, but only to flip the babe over and trade holes. Shane and Jason worked together to sink Lisa's ass on Jason's dick, and, once she was secure, Shane lay down between Lisa's legs and pushed his cock deep into Lisa's pussy, which was very, very tight thanks to the dick that was stuffing her neighboring hole.

The threesome took another moment to adjust before Jason and Shane began to pump in and out of Lisa again. Lisa had one hand wrapped around Jason's wrist while the other held onto Shane's ass as he thrust in and out of his girlfriend's pussy while his buddy pumped into her ass. The longer the sex continued, the faster the boys managed to go, taking turns going inside the hot girl. Lisa's body glistened with sweat, some of it hers, some of it the boys'. She lifted her legs high in the air, quite a sight for Jason, who could see her sexy legs and high-heel clad feet raised above Shane's back while Shane thrust into her cunt. Jason panted and groaned as he worked hard fucking Lisa's ass to keep pace with Shane in the girl's pussy. The pleasure of that tight hole on his dick with the visual stimulus on top of him was well worth the effort.

Soon, Lisa was cumming again, which got Shane off as well, who inundated his lover's pussy with his cum. Shane and Lisa moaned loudly together, encouraging Jason to give it his all and quickly work toward his second orgasm of the night. As Lisa and Shane began to slow down, Jason's cock erupted in Lisa's ass, and soon the sexy lady had cum dripping from both her holes, concluding a night she would never forget.

The men pulled out, and everyone got out of bed. Lisa smiled like a fool at the boys and thanked them for a great time. She had never imagined she would have sex with two people in one night, and tonight she had done it with three. Lisa cleaned herself up in the bathroom while Shane and Jason got dressed. Lisa would end up spending the night with Shane instead of Mel, and Jason headed home, but first stopping by Mel's to make sure she was OK. When he got there, the lights were out and the door was locked, so he figured he would follow up with her tomorrow.

Mel woke up early the next morning after sleeping soundly through the night. It took a minute for her brain to catch up, but she quickly recalled the events of the night before and realized she had fallen asleep even before her guests had left. She quickly grabbed her phone to find several texts from both Jason and Lisa. Jason's were to check up on her; Lisa's were to tell of what happened after Mel fell asleep.

Mel texted them both back and proceeded to get herself ready for the day. Jason got back to her first, asking what she wanted to do for the day. Mel thought a quiet morning followed by an afternoon and evening out with her boyfriend would be nice for this weekend day. As she continued to get ready, Lisa texted her back to say that she was still at Shane's and that she should come over if she was up to it. It would be a few hours before she would meet up with Jason, so she figured the short walk to Shane's house wouldn't hurt.

When Mel arrived, Lisa and Shane appeared ready for the day but were just relaxing in the living room. Mel joined them, and the conversation quickly turned to the events of the night before. It wasn't long before they were all feeling that excitement again. It was then that Mel suggested, "All four of us should do that one of these times!" Lisa and Shane agreed, but Shane threw in an observation.

"You know," he said, "I'm a little jealous that Jason got the two of you to himself and I didn't." He was clearly hinting. Both girls smiled.

"You're right," Lisa said. "That's not very fair."

"What can we do to rectify that?" Mel said before biting her lower lip and giving Lisa and Shane each a seductive glance.

"The bedroom's right over there," Shane answered. Lisa stood up, taking Shane by the hand, and, without another word, the couple went to the bedroom with Mel's trailing right behind them. Shutting the door behind her, Mel turned to face Lisa and Shane, who were already sitting on the bed, and began to undress for her two friends.

Mel started with her t-shirt and then pushed off her jeans. Once Mel was in her underwear, Lisa got off the bed and stood by Mel, giving Shane a good show as she too removed her shirt before pressing in close to Mel for a kiss. Mel's hands ran up and down Lisa's back and then settled on the clasp of Lisa's bra. Still kissing Lisa, Mel removed the bra, letting it fall to the floor. Lisa backed up just a bit and grinned. She then loosened her pants as well, which soon joined her bra on the carpet.

Mel leaned forward enough to latch her mouth on Lisa's tit, sucking one while her hand caressed the other. Lisa moaned and took this opportunity to remove Mel's bra as well, leaving both girls in just their thongs. Meanwhile, Shane had already begun to disrobe and was stroking his erection as he watch the pretty girls play with each other.

With Mel's boobs exposed, Lisa took a turn tit-sucking while Mel ran her fingers through Lisa's hair. Lisa continued down Mel's body, kissing her toned stomach on her way to Mel's thong, which Lisa took in her teeth and began to pull down Mel's slender legs until it fell to Mel's ankles. Mel kicked the garment aside as Lisa put her head back up just enough to begin licking Mel's pussy, causing Mel to coo with pleasure as she felt her female lover's tongue press against the folds of her vagina.

"Why don't you bring that over here?" Shane said, jacking off a little harder as things heated up by the door. The girls barely heard him at first, evidenced by their slow response as Lisa continued to lap up Mel's twat, which was moistening more and more by the second. Mel pushed Lisa's head forward, burying Lisa's face into her cunt as Lisa licked her harder and faster.

"Ahem!" said Shane, not wanting to break the mood but also desperately wanting in on the action. Mel heard him this time, and her trance broke. She blushed and looked up at Shane and then back down at Lisa.

"Oh, sorry," Mel said with a smile.

"Don't be!" Shane said. "Just bring it over here." Lisa stood up and gave Mel a kiss. Mel could smell herself on Lisa's lips, and it made her want to taste Lisa. The girls hopped into the bed with Shane, where Lisa got on her hands and knees to suck Shane's cock while Mel knelt behind Lisa, putting both hands on Lisa's ass and returning the favor by eating out Lisa's pussy, taint and even her ass while she gave Shane a blowjob.

As Lisa continued to suck him off, Shane motioned for Mel to come over to him, so Mel pulled away from Lisa and shuffled over. Shane lay his head back on the pillow and instructed Mel to sit on his face, which she did. Shane spread Mel's legs apart and began to eat her pussy while Mel clutched one boob with one hand and used the other hand to steady herself on Shane's chest. As Shane administered oral to Mel, Lisa was still doing the same to Shane but just for a moment longer. Since Mel was on his face, Shane, noticing Lisa had stopped sucking him, wasn't able to see that Lisa was preparing to straddle his cock, much like Mel was doing to his face.

Shane moaned into Mel's love canal as Lisa sank down on Shane's cock, working the whole length into her. She then began to gently ride up and down his shaft while Mel started to grind on his face. With two girls pressed against him, Shane just lay back and let them go to town, Mel riding his face and feeling his tongue press against her pussy while Lisa bounced up and down him, taking his dick deep into her kitty each time she came down.

Both girls cried and moaned while Shane took it in. One of his hands ran up and down Mel's leg while the other reached for Lisa's leg. A couple minutes in, Mel turned around, now facing Lisa so that the two girls could kiss and play with each other's tits while they double-fucked Shane. Meanwhile, Shane's hands reached for what he could grab. He couldn't get much more than Lisa's ankles with Mel in the way, but he had full access to Mel's terrific legs and ass while she continued to grind on his mouth.

A couple more minutes passed, and the girls switched. Now Mel was riding Shane's cock hard and fast while Lisa rubbed her pussy back and forth on Shane's face while she leaned over and sucked on Mel's breasts. The girls gave each other looks of arousal and excitement all through their group lovemaking, both thrilled to have opened these new possibilities in their little group. It wasn't much longer until Mel came on Shane's cock, which brought her to a stop as she grinded hard on Shane's pelvis while her twat convulsed on his member. Lisa's persistent mouth work on Mel's boobs certainly helped get Mel off, and Lisa continued to do so through Mel's orgasm, making it even more intense.

After Mel's orgasm, the trio rearranged. Mel, now relaxed but by no means finished, lay on her back, and Lisa first sat on her face before leaning forward so that her own face was by Mel's pussy. The girls locked into the 69 position, and Shane got behind Lisa, slipping his cock into Lisa's pussy while Mel licked Lisa's clit. At Mel's other end, Lisa fingered Mel's pussy while moaning from Shane's cock that began to drive deep and hard into her pussy as Mel continued to orally please her there as well.

Shane fucked Lisa harder and faster. His balls brushed against Mel's face while Mel spread Lisa's ass cheeks apart and licked her clit as well as Shane's cock, which continued to slide back and forth right in front of her. Mel tensed her legs and curled them up as Lisa fingered her furiously. Everyone was fucking so intensely in this moment that everyone was cumming within a few minutes. Lisa came first, being the second one that morning to get off on Shane's cock. Her sexy scream of orgasm was enough to bring Shane over the edge, and he groaned as he blew his load deep into Lisa's pussy. Meanwhile, Lisa was still feverishly fingering Mel and had Mel cumming for the second time that morning, all while Shane's seed was beginning to drip out of Lisa's cunt and onto Mel's face.

When they were finished, Shane pulled out, causing more cum to spill into Mel's mouth, which Mel swallowed. The mix of Shane's cum and Lisa's juices made for a unique taste in Mel's mouth. Lisa then rolled off Mel, both girl attempting to catch their breath as their sweat-soaked bodies cooled off. Shane got down from the bed and praised the women for a job well done. "I'll let Jason know we're even," he said, and both girls giggled.

"We'll have to have him join us next time," Mel said as she sat up, cum dripping down her chin and sweat glistening on her whole body.

"Are you guys doing anything tonight?" Lisa said as she too sat up. "Why wait?"

"Let's make it happen," Mel said with a grin as she stood up, grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom.

After cleaning up, Mel headed out to meet up with Jason, while Lisa and Shane spent the day together, mostly resting up from an intense morning to prepare for what they hoped would be an even more intense evening. Before Mel even got to Jason, he had already heard about their morning from Shane. Mel told Jason all about it during lunch and suggested that they do a double date with Shane and Lisa. Jason was instantly on the same wavelength as his girlfriend and said they should have a foursome afterward before Mel could suggest it herself.