Keeping Up with the Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of them met up for dinner and enjoyed some drinks as well as they all had a good time talking shamelessly in public about last night, this morning and the plans for the evening. They didn't stay out late because they were all eager to get on with it. Even after those exhausting sessions within the last 24 hours, everyone was worked up and ready to go by the time they all got to Jason's house where there was a king-size bed that Jason had invested in shortly after he and Shane had begun double-teaming Mel over the summer.

Jason asked if anyone wanted to relax in the living room for a bit, but everyone agreed it was a formality and opted for the bedroom instead. Lisa played music on her phone to set the mood and danced a little bit, encouraging Mel to join her as the boys just sat on the bed at watched. "Maybe you can get started without us again," Shane said to the girls, who both grinned while Mel nodded her head.

As the music played, Mel and Lisa embraced, their faces nearing each other's until their mouths touched in a tender kiss. The kiss grew more passionate as their hands ran slowly up and down each other's arms and backs. Soon the girls were making out and pulling on each other's dresses until Lisa had succeeded in loosening and pulling Mel's dress down past her shoulders. Only then did Mel step back from the embrace to send the garment the rest of the way down her body to the floor. She then signaled Lisa to turn around so Mel could unzip Lisa's dress.

Lisa obliged as the men sat on the bed, bulges evident in their pants but the pants stayed on for now, regardless. Once Mel had Lisa's dress off, she had Lisa turn around. Mel then kissed Lisa again before crouching down slowly and tracing Lisa's body with her lips. When she reached Lisa's chest, Mel told Lisa to remove the bra, which Lisa did, exposing her boobs so that Mel could lick and suck on them before moving down farther.

As Mel caressed Lisa's body with her mouth, Lisa cooed and ran her hands through Mel's long, straight brunette hair. Mel got to her knees when she reached Lisa's thong, which she pulled down with her teeth until it was past Lisa's knees. Gravity did the work from there, and Lisa kicked her thong off her ankles so that she was wearing only the high heels she had worn to dinner that night. Mel kissed up Lisa's leg until she returned to Lisa's pelvis, at which point Lisa instinctually spread her legs slightly as Mel's head settled in between Lisa's legs, her tongue out and reaching for Lisa's slit.

Lisa moaned as Mel began to eat her out, licking her pussy on her knees while the men continued to watch without saying a word. Lisa began to gyrate a bit in response to Mel's oral treatment. One hand remained on Mel's head while the other squeezed her own breast. Mel continued to lick Lisa's pussy until Lisa came.

Lisa breathed heavily and laughed a little as she came down from her orgasm. She then helped Mel to her feet and proceeded to assist Mel in removing her underwear so that both girls were wearing only high heels. Then Lisa turned Mel around and guided her toward the bed before directing the boys to sit next to each other and open their flies. Still speechless, the boys obeyed. Their rock-hard erections poked straight out of their pants in time for Mel, at Lisa's command, to bed over and take them in her hands.

As Mel began to beat off the two guys, Lisa squatted behind Mel and spread Mel's ass, allowing Lisa to press her face against Mel's back end and return the favor of eating her pussy. Lisa licked up and down Mel's slit and taint while one finger neared Mel's asshole. Meanwhile, Mel was stroking Shane and Jason hard and fast. Before long, she was giving each of them a blowjob, sucking Jason while still beating Shane off and then sucking on Shane's cock while she resumed stroking Jason's. Mel's pretty brown eyes made contact with whomever she was sucking.

At one point, as Mel was sucking Jason, Shane got up, pulling away from Mel's hand, and stood behind Mel. Lisa took her cue and shuffled aside so that Shane could stick his cock in Mel's pussy doggystyle while Mel continued to give Jason a blowjob. Mel's pussy was so wet thanks to Lisa's pussy-licking that Shane sank right in and got to work sliding in and out of Mel. Within a minute he was slamming Mel while the Italian goddess didn't break stride in blowing her boyfriend.

Lisa watched with a big smile as her friend took a big dick at either end of her. She then realized there was no reason for her to be left out, and she approached Shane and convinced him to pull out of Mel. Instead, Lisa bent over behind Mel, who was now throating Jason's dick, and, just like before, spread Mel's ass and resumed licking Mel's pussy and taint. This time she even ventured to Mel's asshole.

With the girls bent over one behind the other, Shane now set up behind Lisa and worked his cock into her. Soon, he was balls-deep in her and then fucking her as she ate Mel's pussy from behind, who was still sucking Jason as he moaned and played with Mel's hair. The four of them continued to fuck like this until Mel's mouth needed a break. Her mouth and throat were starting to hurt from sucking cock so much. Everyone agreed, but Jason and Shane insisted it was going to cost Mel.

The boys quickly shed any remaining clothing they had, and Jason shuffled up on the bed as Mel straddled him. Next, Mel sank onto Jason's cock while Shane was ready and waiting behind her. Once Mel was secured on his buddy's dick, Shane impaled Mel's ass, double-penetrating Mel, who cried out with a loud moan. Ever since the boys had first sandwiched her, Mel never got enough of the feeling of having both holes filled with hard cock, and the boys never tired of the sensation of Mel's tightened holes and the thrusting of another cock on the other side of that thin membrane.

It took no time for Jason and Shane to alternate thrusts into the beautiful woman between them. They pumped back and forth, in and out, fucking Mel's ass and pussy simultaneously as they all moaned. Once again, Lisa realized she had been left out and decided to insert herself by straddling Jason's head and sitting on his face. Mel had to sit up a bit to allow Lisa room, but she didn't mind. Instead, she made out with Lisa, who squatted over Jason's face as she rubbed her pussy against his mouth, all while Jason and Shane were still pounding Mel's holes at the other end.

Jason's hands alternated between Lisa's ass, ankles and tits as well as Mel's shoulders and tits. Shane kept his fingers sunk into Mel's ass for the most part, but he occasionally grabbed her boobs as well as he nailed her ass. As Mel had her ass and pussy railed by two hot guys as she made out with this gorgeous Filipino woman, it wasn't long before she was cumming hard on those thrusting dicks.

Mel cried out with pleasure into Lisa's mouth. Lisa continued to kiss Mel and ride Jason's face, and the men kept on fucking Mel's holes. While Jason and Shane had every intention of allowing the girls to switch places, they had gotten too into nailing Mel like this that both of them were about to cum. Shane spoke up first, since Jason's mouth was occupied with Lisa's cunt, and pulled out as he began to stroke his dick. Mel hopped off Jason's cock and knelt on the mattress, quickly joined by Lisa who got off Jason's face and got beside Mel. As Jason stood up on the mattress, Shane was already cumming on the girls' faces, moaning loudly and making sure to take turns pointing his cock at each girl so they each got a share of his cum. As he was finishing, Jason had stepped up beside him and was now cumming on the girls' faces along with Shane. Once Shane finished, Jason continued until he had emptied his man juice all over Mel's and Lisa's face, who each had a big load of jizz on their faces thanks to having four balls to unload on them as well as how worked up the men had been from this especially hot session.

Shane and Jason collapsed on the bed, their eyes still glued on the girls. Cum streamed down both of the girls' faces, down to their chests. Then the girls turned to make eye contact and both grinned ear to ear from the sight of the other blasted with a facial. Lisa leaned in first, and Mel met her halfway. The girls kissed, the jizz on their faces beginning to mix as it continued to drip down. Mel even licked Lisa's lips and up her face, lapping up some of the cum that clung to Lisa's flesh. Lisa did the same in response and, before long, the girls were full on making out and French kissing while both of their faces were covered in their boyfriends' cum.

Shane and Jason, of course, looked on in awe as the pretty, facialized girls made out on Jason's bed. It was enough for to feel the blood flowing back into their cocks. It was only appropriate that they get up again and quickly. While Mel had gotten the pounding her sexiness required, Lisa, unintendedly, had not yet. While the girls were really going to town on each other, Shane and Jason decided to get right back to it.

Lisa was so entranced with Mel that she was surprised when she felt Shane pull at her. Right after, Jason grabbed her as well, helping Shane to get her on top of him. Lisa smiled once she realized what was happening, and Mel watched on with a grin, her face still glistening with cum and her body covered in sweat. Shane and Jason considered a couple different positions but agreed to return to the last one they did to Mel to make sure everyone got an equal opportunity. By the time everyone was in position, Jason and Shane were hard again, and Lisa was getting double-penetrated between them as Jason sank into her ass while Shane's cock impaled her pussy, all as Lisa still had cum on her face.

Mel quickly took her position over Shane's face, just like Lisa had done to Jason before. Within a minute, everyone was in place, and the boys were sawing in and out of Lisa, who moaned like a whore while Mel began to kiss and lick her face while she knelt over Shane's face and rubbed her cunt on his mouth. Jason pulled Lisa's hair and pounded her ass as he could feel Shane's cock plunging deep into her pussy at the same time. Lisa took the furious fucking like a champ, moaning louder and louder until it climaxed in a scream of orgasm.

As Lisa came, the boys were shortly behind her. Before Lisa's orgasm even subsided, Jason flooded Lisa's ass with as much cum as he could generate in such a short time, just before Shane pumped his own remaining seed deep into the sexy Filipino's tight pussy. As her friends were moaning, sweating and cumming, all the stimulus got Mel off too, who orgasmed on her boyfriend's face to the sight of her lady friend's getting filled with cum right in front of her. The whole thing was so loud that the neighbors could hear again.

By the time everyone was finished, they were all exhausted. Jason pulled out of Lisa's ass and collapsed on the edge of the bed with just a little space between him and Shane. That's where Lisa rolled into after she slipped off Shane's cock. Mel got off Shane's face, kicked her heels off and jumped onto the floor beside the bed. She went to the bathroom to wash up and returned to the bedroom to find that her three friends had already fallen asleep, Lisa even with her heels still on. Mel decided to join them, pulling a blanket over the four of them as her mind ran with the excitement of all the fun the four of them were going to have together until she too passed out.