Keeping Up With the Populars

Story Info
It is hard to remain in the IN group.
6.3k words
4.39
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot be grateful enough to Red Islander for the editing help and the input in making this story not juts more readable and understandable but a better tale. This is my first story, or better the first where we have collaborated together Red Islander and I, hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated.

Keeping Up With The Populars

I stopped crying but still felt dirty; I had been like that for two days, the first of which I spent under the shower for hours. I missed class on Monday but eventually appeared on Tuesday. Even though I'm sure they didn't, I felt everybody knew of my violation, with my consent. I was convinced my surrender and shame would be on the first page of the campus news. One of the girls came over, said nothing but hugged me, and we cried together in the school corridor.

The rest of my girlfriends acted similarly, and life eventually returned to normal at this exclusive private college and business school. Of all my friends, it was Amber I feared facing the most. When I next met her, I was sure I would be completely embarrassed, and the shame would make me want to die. When I saw her, she came to me with a big smile, hugged me and acted as if nothing had happened. From that point, my anxiety ended but inside, it remained; I could not fight it. In the days following, one by one, some of my girlfriends told me privately they all had the same experience. Those that did not 'take it well' had been excluded from the group, first by Amber and then by the other girls.

I had not seen or contacted Jason yet. We had been humiliated; Jason had been forced to debase himself. Seeing him would be a reminder, and I didn't want to recall the incident. I didn't know how Jason felt; maybe he tried to forget it too. I wasn't looking forward to seeing Thomas either. Inevitably, I met my friends, including Amber, Jason and Thomas, in the corridor. Everyone acted as if nothing had happened, nor mentioned my absence last weekend or from class on Monday. There were no smirks or strange or knowing expressions from anybody.

Later at home, I made tea and calmed down while going back over last weekend's events and what led to them. My name is Selena. I'm from England and came to the U.S. for one year of college. I knew no one and had no idea of the customs and culture; however, I easily blended in. I found accommodation in a dorm with a private bedroom and en-suite. A small table, TV and fridge completed my ' home' on a floor with 20 rooms occupied by other female students.

On the first day of class, it was easy to spot the crowd of popular people; the wannabes orbiting the 'populars' begging for a minute of their attention, then the nerds, strangers, and other types of alternate life people.

I have a nice body and enjoy dressing well, which might have been why Amber noticed me after a few days. Amber was the most popular girl on campus. She was an athlete with a body to die for and was financially supported by a wealthy family. She brought me into her group of friends, where she was the undisputed leader. Amber's boyfriend was Thomas, the most popular guy on campus and a leader like her. Within the first week, I belonged to the 'populars.' We were young men and women with some influence on the school's social life. I can say there is a hell of a difference being part of the 'in' crowd.

As the semester progressed, I was getting on with my studies and not paying attention to much else. I did notice when Silvia, one of the girls in our group, missed some gatherings. After a while, our group shunned her and eventually, she was dropped. Silvia played the wannabe card for a few days, but Amber ignored her pleas, and the girls sided with Amber. Silvia quickly drifted to 'another solitary alternate people' group, socially dead.

On another occasion, a girl from the group, Emily, became very depressed. She never disclosed what caused it, but the other group members comforted her. For whatever reason, she was suddenly and inexplicably resentful of Amber. And if you were not on good terms with the leader, you couldn't last as a member. Soon, the other girls rejected Emily, and a few days later, she was ostracized, joining the 'solitary alternate people,' another social casualty.

I met Jason, a part of the 'popular' group. He was not an athlete but fit and good-looking. In two weeks, we were not in love, but sort of boyfriend and girlfriend. We hung out, partied, and slept together. As a couple, we had more activities with the 'populars' and several double dates with Amber and Thomas, which I preferred as I was not interested in socializing with other groups.

During one of our outings, Thomas inquired about our sexual activities, what fantasies we had and if we had dared to make them real. Being English, I cracked some jokes about spanking, but they moved the subject to power exchange. Amber asked if we would like to play a game with them, explaining that the couple who wins gets sexual control over the other couple for two hours. I was not interested in playing or being put in a potentially compromising situation and declined.

"It's just some fun," Amber said, "and an experience that could be enjoyable for all of us." They were very persistent, so I asked how the game worked. "Each girl kicks the guy of the other couple in the balls, three kicks. Whichever guy is still standing or recovers first wins. Once the guy recovers, the two hours of sexual servitude starts."

I was surprised by its simplicity and primal 'caveman' style. The thought of being fucked and abused by a fine male specimen like Thomas for two hours and the idea of the guys offering the potential destruction of their manhood made me wet. I had never kicked a pair of balls with full force and had seen a couple of videos of this kink. The power of bringing a male down with my kick was exhilarating; if I were alone, I would have masturbated to the scenario. I decided not to risk our friendship for such a two-hour kinky adventure.

"Have you ever been kicked there?" Thomas asked Jason, "not by accident, but by a woman aiming for it?."

"If I remember correctly," Jason replied, "it happened in a kids' playground years ago. Since Amber has those long cheerleader legs, I think it's too risky to try."

"Oh, come on, don't be a chicken!" Amber laughed. "We've played this several times and never had incidents that led to a doctor or hospital visit; maybe only a few days of walking funny. You'd be surprised how much abuse balls can take."

Jason responded, "There is always the risk of loss which could be embarrassing or humiliating, and there is no guarantee that 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.'".

Thomas interjected, "Leave him; he wants to preserve the family jewels."

Amber sensually looked Jason in the eyes and said, "It's a pity you won't play. I would have loved you to have your way with me."

I could tell by Jason's face he had pictured dominating Amber and was mentally drooling about it. Already savouring the proposal, he said, "What about Thomas and Selena?".

Amber had anticipated all the questions. She replied, "Oh, no worries. I have Thomas every day; she'll learn some new tricks from him, then after two hours, I get him back."

Jason was not convinced. "I'm not sure, it's tempting..." after a slight hesitation, he added, "but I'm going to pass on it. What do you think, Selena?"

I wasn't interested and closed the conversation by saying, "I'd rather not play. Let's continue enjoying the evening and sharing a bottle of wine." The conversation moved on to other subjects.

Back in my room, Jason fucked me with much more stamina than usual, and I had him eating me out to a couple of orgasms, after which he fucked me again. Then in the afterglow, I told him, "Talking about that game got me hot, and I think your dick also got hard."

Jason admitted, "Yes, it did. Amber knows very well how to get men lusting after her. I wouldn't mind gambling a couple of kicks to fuck her."

I was offended and played jealous. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

Jason raised his hands in mock surrender. "No offense, I am very happy with you, and I won't try to fuck her. I'm just saying that Amber is attractive, and I bet you think the same of Thomas. If you and I weren't together, maybe you would consider having a relationship with him."

He was right, so I conceded, "Okay, he's hot, but he's cocky and too full of himself. Seeing him fall from a woman's kick would be quite satisfying."

I greeted my friends the next day in class, but Amber avoided me. Soon after, the other girls were doing the same. Days later, I was not included in any group activities. I mentioned it to Jason, who said the guys' relationships were slightly better. Later, he told me Thomas suddenly went from being best friends to ignoring him. The others seemed embarrassed at snubbing him, but they had already closed ranks around Thomas. "If this continues," Jason said, "I'll have to start associating with other people." There were no 'other people.' There were the 'populars' and the vast emptiness of the universe. I remembered how Silvia was ostracized, and it appears it was quickly happening to us.

My friends were avoiding me without reason. I managed to confront Sheila. "Do you have a problem with me? Why didn't you answer my calls or go out with me yesterday? I saw pictures of a party with the group on Facebook. I thought we were friends."

She looked at me like the answer was obvious. "Selena, you're a nice girl, but we're friends of Amber, and we hang with her."

"What do you mean?" I hadn't understood Sheila's comment. "Amber is my friend too. I don't know what happened or what I may have done to her to offend her."

Sheila explained matter of factly, "If Amber offers you something, you take it without hesitation; otherwise, she'll freeze you out of the group. If she asks you to play a game, you play it. You do it even if you have to 'hold your nose.' Do it and move on with your life. If you want to enjoy yourself while you're here, those are the rules, as loathsome as they are."

That was it; we didn't play the game, so we were sidelined. I was offended by Amber's immature and manipulative behaviour. On the other hand, I imagined Amber and me winning. I fantasized about Thomas falling from my kick and ordering him to fuck me while Jason was commanded to face fuck Amber, and Thomas ate my pussy. If I lost, Thomas would no doubt want to fuck me, so maybe I would 'win' after all. Sheila had a point, do it and move on.

I contacted Jason, "It seems we should have accepted Amber and Thomas's offer to play the game."

Like me, he found the emotional blackmailing stupid. "For that, we're being given the cold shoulder?"

I offered the solution. "Let's play the game once, then we can forget about it."

He was considering it but was still hesitant. "I'm worried about my balls, but it probably wouldn't be much worse than getting hit playing a soccer match. You land on the ground but are back on your feet minutes later." He reminded me I was involved in this too. "What about you? Are you ready to be fucked by Thomas? What if he asks you for anal or Amber wants you to eat her out? I know that Thomas is zero bisexual, but I'm not sure about Amber. Are you up to it?"

I had not factored in anal or bi possibilities. I do not enjoy anal, I am not bi... not even curious, but as Sheila put it, 'do it and move on.' I could easily take two hours of lesbian play with Amber; she was a beautiful woman, and it would only be for two hours in the grand scheme of life.

Decision time. "Jason, if you're in, I'm in. Shall I contact Amber and tell her to meet us for dinner next weekend? We'll tell her then that we'll play the game."

He didn't let me down. "Okay, let's do it. It's only two hours, and it might be fun. Call her and make the arrangements to meet."

I tried texting Amber several times, but she didn't reply. The next day I followed her into the college restroom. When she saw me, she had an expression of disgust, probably thinking, "What does this loser want?" I approached her. "Hello, Amber. I was talking to Jason, and we thought we could have dinner with you and Thomas next weekend, then play the game."

Her expression changed, and she smiled, "We'll be delighted to have dinner with you and Jason. I'm especially looking forward to playing." We left the restroom together as good friends again. Our friends saw us, and it was like nothing had happened.

I spoke to Jason in the afternoon and reported that his social life too resumed in a split second after his conversation with Thomas. Problem solved, I started to get excited about the game; winning or losing, I was going to enjoy Thomas and decided to get ready for it. I made an appointment to depilate and remove my hair from my pussy and ass by laser and had some tanning sessions. I wanted Thomas to salivate when he saw me. My friends were as attentive as always, making me feel closer to them and more appreciated. Life was good, and I was determined that these would be two hours of fun.

I needed to set the details and called Amber. "How shall we do this? Should we go for dinner before we play or after?"

As usual, Amber had it planned. "It's better to meet early afternoon. Don't eat anything after breakfast; make sure you use the toilet, then wash inside and out. We play naked, so remember to tell your boyfriend. We can find someplace to go after."

"Where should we meet?" I asked.

"How about your room? It's big enough to play, and on a weekend afternoon, the whole block is empty. When we're done, we can shower and see how we feel about dinner."

I called Jason and told him to be prepared. He got so excited he wanted to come to my room and fuck my brains out, but I refused. "Keep your strength for Amber. Women don't need to get it up; we can solve those problems with lube. "Oh God," I thought, "what if we were to win and he can't get it up because all his gunpowder was wasted on blank bullets?"

The week passed very quickly, and I masturbated every day since we agreed to play. I told Jason not to cum every day; he could only edge, giving him a big case of blue balls. I wanted to win, and I was getting hot imagining Amber smashing Jason's baby-makers. Maybe she would let me have a go at Jason afterwards.

The day arrived, and we met at my dorm. Downstairs, Amber and Thomas got a couple of tequila bottles, lemon and salt "to get in the mood," Thomas said. We went up to my room and took some shots and then some, enough to loosen any inhibitions. We decided to undress each other's partner to start the play. I went to Thomas and undid his shirt revealing his hairy chest and defined muscles. Amber did the same with Jason, who was built more athletically and hairless. She kissed Jason's left nipple, then bit, not too hard but enough for him to wince. I was undoing Thomas's trousers and saw he was wearing briefs. His dick was like a big sausage held off to one side. I went to my knees, bit his manhood over the brief, and pulled them off with my teeth. His cock was free, bouncing up and down.

Amber and Jason were not losing time. Jason had removed Amber's top and was sucking her tits while Amber reached inside Jason's pants. She coaxed his member out and stroked it; his fully erect penis was now flat against his abdomen. Thomas took my face in his hands and French kissed me deeply, then one hand slid inside my panties, dipping two fingers in my slit. I was so wet I thought I was peeing myself. Thomas asked me to undress while he caressed my pussy, kissed my tits, and nearly made me cum with his fingers. I wanted him to continue, but he stopped when he sensed I was close. He probed my ass with the middle finger of his other hand, but I didn't protest. While I removed my trousers and panties, he kept one finger deep in my ass and three fingers in my vagina. I was highly aroused and desperately needed to climax.

Amber said, "Okay, enough. We'll have a few more tequila shots before we start the game." After the shots, Amber announced, "Let's get this party started! Selena and I get three kicks. If one of you goes to the floor, we count until he stands up without supporting himself. The one who does not go down or stands up fastest wins".

"Shall we alternate kicks? First, one, then the other?" I asked.

Amber declared the rules. "Three kicks, one after the other. If neither one goes down, we add more kicks." Then she offered, "Do you want to kick first, Selena?"

Since this was something new, I didn't know the dynamics involved, so I deferred to her. "Why don't you decide?"

Amber smiled with evil in her eyes. She had hoped I would leave it up to her. "I prefer to go first. I'll take the lead and show you."

She led Jason to the middle of the room and cleared everything, so there was enough space. Amber instructed him to spread his legs two feet apart, caressed his balls, then tugged and pulled them down. She took his hands behind his back and told him to clasp them together. Spitting on her hand, she stroked Jason's cock so that it aimed forward. His dick was still hard and ready to explode.

Amber positioned herself about three feet in front of him and raised her leg slowly to measure the distance. I thought Jason would be scared, but he was excited. I'm sure it was all the alcohol that gave him courage. Amber took a half step back and raised her foot so only her toes were under Jason's testicles. He touched them, slowly caressing them. She smiled at him, seductively licking her lips, while Jason's eyes were laser-focused on her tongue and eyes. Then it happened; very fast, not strong but at lightning speed. Amber launched a kick, her foot hitting his testicles, causing them to fly over his dick, hitting his lower abdomen. It was priceless; Jason's face expressed shock, his eyes rolled up, and he went to the floor like a bag of potatoes. Amber was posturing for an invisible public clapping for her and saying, "See! This is how it's done!" She was the image of power, and I wanted to be her. That type of self-confidence would make me cum like a river power. I think I even was fingering myself thinking about it.

Jason was lying on the floor in the fetal position, crying and holding his balls. Amber asked Thomas to lift him, so he held Jason under his arms and helped him stand since he was unstable and holding his testicles. Amber took Jason's chin, lifted his head, and looked into his eyes, sweetly watching as he tried to remain standing. Amber hugged him, and put his hands around her shoulders, kissed him lightly on the lips, separated from the hug, but kept gazing into his eyes. She caressed his swollen and red balls and pulled them down, her eyes still warmly looking into his. Her face hardened as if to say, "You know what comes now. Surrender to me." He seemed resigned to his fate. She held him and, with brutal force, smashed her knee into Jason's testicles, squashing them against his pelvic bone. Jason's body was lifted up by the kick, then he started falling down again like a lifeless toy. Catching Jason's body on his way down, Amber's leg swiftly came up and launched a third hard knee kick that caught Jason's genitals, and then she ground them against him. Jason fell yet again and did not move. He may have passed out for a few moments, then slowly rolled himself into a ball, shivering and holding his balls. Amber put her hands on her hips, placed her left instep in front of Jason's face and, with a domineering tone, said, "Kiss it." Jason moved slowly and kissed her feet.

I was impressed at such an exhibition of dominance and wanted to do the same. I was going to floor Thomas and then have him and Jason kiss my feet. I had an extraordinary desire to explode some balls and feel that same sense of authority.

12