Keeping Up With the Populars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved Jason away, made space, and I went to Thomas. I had never done this before, so I tried replicating the same steps as Amber. She was taller, however, and to reach the same distance, I had to lift my leg higher, nearly hopping on my other leg. I got Thomas ready, caressed his balls, and positioned myself. He was looking into my eyes with a smirk on his face. I regarded him charmingly while he chuckled. I thought, "I'm going to erase that smile from your silly face," and I launched my first kick. It hit him solidly on the ball sac, and his balls retracted inside his body. He shrugged and positioned himself for the second kick. I still stared at him, but his expression taunted me. "Let's see if your big mouth matches your kicks." I was fuming and unleashed an energetic kick impacting his scrotum with a marginally better result. He bent over slightly, supported his hands on his knees for a few seconds, breathed deeply and positioned himself again.

I glanced at Jason, still shivering on the floor. Thomas barely restrained his laughter, staring at me like a wolf to a lamb. It suddenly dawned on me; a trap had been set for Jason and me, and we'd fallen for it. They were enjoying the moment, knowing they would win. Thomas would ravage my body, and Amber would partake in the spoils. Now I knew why she wanted to kick first. They were taking pleasure in my anguish and fear.

I wanted to run away and disappear, but I was standing there naked with one last kick left. I was going to make the most of it, so I jumped and, holding myself on Thomas's shoulders, launched my knee into his groin. It took him by surprise, and I noted his right ball pressed into his body and then pushed out. His face showed sudden pain as he slowly folded, put his knee on the floor, and waited. Amber looked at me with admiration; she didn't expect that reaction. I'm certain she assumed I would accept defeat. Thomas stood, staring at the floor in pain, breathing heavily. His eyes pooled with tears when he raised his face and looked directly at me; he was full of rage. I felt like a lamb going to be slaughtered.

He raised up and slowly went for a glass of water. There was no need for more alcohol. We were theirs, and he wanted a performance. "Okay," he shouted, "the two hours start now, and I'm going to break her ass!"

"No, just stick to the usual," Amber told him.

"Fuck that! She really hit me!"

Amber settled him down. "It was a fair game. It's not her fault you got hurt; you're to blame for that. Don't worry. There will be other times." I was surprised at the conversation, but I didn't understand what they meant.

Thomas sat on the chair and pulled me onto him like an inanimate doll. He twisted my arm back despite my resistance while bending me over his knees. I could not move as he spat on his fingers and painfully pushed his middle digit into my ass while the other hand opened my cheeks. He spat again and, with some effort, drove a second finger in, then twisted them. Having used his saliva only, I was not lubricated there, and the intrusion was torturous. Thomas tried working in a third finger until I cried and shouted, and Amber stopped him. "I said no. Leave her ass for another time." He reluctantly stopped, raised his hand, and looked to Amber, who gave a wink of approval.

He lowered his hand violently, spanking my ass. I yelled; another spank, and another as I wailed, but he continued, enjoying my pain. He had recovered from my kick, and as a result, I felt his dick poking my belly as it hardened. The spanking was nothing sensual, just blow after blow, methodical, merciless, without pause. I lost my voice from screaming, but he kept delivering powerful slaps to my ass cheeks.

Amber laughed. "Oh God, that's enough! They're too red. You gave her enough deep bruising that she won't sit comfortably for a few days. Enough spanking; let's see if we can break her psychologically. I'm going to enjoy bringing out her submissive side."

Thomas dropped me on the floor. I sobbed as Amber pulled my hair until I stood, then unexpectedly kicked my pussy hard. There was a sharp pain in my lower abdomen, and I went to my knees with my hair still in Amber's secure grip.

"This is your position in front of your masters," Thomas said.

On my knees, she pulled my hair, guiding my face to Thomas's groin. He was working his cock, which was already hard from delivering my spanking. Amber turned my head to face her, slapping me hard with the front and back of her right hand. "Open your mouth," she commanded.

I could not move due to fear but yielded after another two forceful slaps. Amber had prepared a mouthful of saliva that she spit inside mine. Then, as I took Thomas's dick between my lips, she pushed my head forward into his groin while he pushed from the front into my face, causing me to gag and be unable to breathe. Amber forced my head into a back-and-forth movement using my hair, and Thomas synchronized in face fucking me. After a few minutes, I was drooling. Thomas drove his cock deeper as I gagged, giving me no chance to rest. He kept his dick inside for a few seconds, which felt like hours, not allowing me to breathe. He withdrew completely, spat into my open mouth and shoved his member in again, trying to get it all the way in. His hard phallus slammed the back of my throat, and Amber's hold on my hair kept my head in place. He fucked my mouth for what must have been 15 minutes, assaulting my throat with each thrust.

Thomas laughed at the mess on my face from their saliva, the drool from my mouth to my chest, and makeup and mascara running down my cheeks. He slapped my face with his hard dick, pushed my head down, and said, "Kiss my balls, then suck them. I want them inside your mouth, one by one." I bent down and kissed them with his dick hanging over my nose, leaking pre-cum on my face. He aimed the dripping fluid over my right eye, making it itch. I stopped to clean my eye with my hand, but Thomas grabbed it away and slapped me hard twice while I wept. He took my chin roughly, looked me in the eyes, laughed, then pinched my nose and closed my mouth, starving my body of air. I tried to remove his hands, but he easily overpowered me. When I was finally allowed to open my mouth again, he plunged his dick inside, pushing savagely with each stroke. Thomas stopped briefly, pulled my hair and twisted my face wrenching my head up to look at Amber. She stared directly at me, spat on my face and laughed. I was utterly humiliated.

Thomas twisted my head again, forcing me back to him. "You were born to suck dick. Fortunately, Jason, the loser, will kiss you later, and you'll have the essence of my nectar in your mouth." He started to cum, and Amber kept my head firmly in her grasp until he finished releasing his semen Into my mouth. I swallowed what I could, but some spilled down to my chest. When he removed his cock, I vomited, sneezed, and simultaneously tried to catch my breath. When I recovered, Thomas ordered, "Open your mouth." He spat inside and, pulling my hair, guided his semi-rigid dick to my mouth to resume his oral fucking. His dick had not gone entirely limp and was soft enough to allow me a respite until he became hard again.

Amber directed her attention to Jason, pulled his hair and lifted him from his knees. She moved his head to her dripping pussy. "Lick." He obeyed her order. "Take my clitoris in your lips and suck it," so he sucked and licked. Holding his head with her hands, she violently ground her pussy against his face until she came, covering it with her fluids. Still clutching his hair, she twisted his head and kicked his balls. Jason's body contracted in pain as she released him, and he fell to the floor.

I was still blowing Thomas, who was hard again. He seized my hair, pushed me on all fours, and guided me to bed. Forcing my head back and positioning himself behind me, I reflexively opened my mouth, where he inserted two fingers. "Lubricate them," he demanded. My vagina had become dry, so he worked them inside my pussy once they were sufficiently wet. He withdrew, spat on the fingers several times and installed them again while spanking my ass. I cried from the intense, combined pain. He placed his dick at the entrance to my vagina and pressed forward, managing to get a couple of inches in and fucked me back and forth slowly.

Eventually, my pussy reacted and started lubricating with the whole of him inside me. There was no pain, only shame, that my body physiologically worked as intended, even while I despised it. He noticed and started to fuck me fast and deep. I forgot to ask him about wearing a condom. "Please take it out, please! I'm not on the pill; please use a rubber!"

Amber and Thomas laughed. Thomas was pumping me with more determination. "Then you know what to do tomorrow," he said casually, "get the morning-after pill."

Amber happily laughed at Selena's comment. "Yes! Make her belly big! It would be fun playing with this slut if she were pregnant."

Amber returned to a semi-conscious Jason and turned him on his back. She mounted his face grinding her pussy over it. Jason's scrotum was severely bruised, massively swollen, and dark red with at least a couple of conspicuous black dots. She was very excited and came quickly, drenching his face. Her ass cheeks enveloped his nose and mouth; after a few seconds, I could see him fighting for air. Amber remained in place for a few seconds more, laughing as she enjoyed her domination of the powerless creature beneath her. She slapped his balls hard and got up, leaving him crying and gasping for air.

She came towards me with a wicked smile, "Okay, your turn, little slut. Is my stud fucking your cunt well?" She held my chin with one hand and gave me two slaps with the other, not hard but painful." She pushed my jaw down, spat saliva inside my mouth, then shoved three fingers in, making me drool. "Lick them," she ordered. Following that, Amber released my mouth and caressed my breasts, and my nipples hardened in response. She picked up each nipple and pinched hard, twisting them as I winced in pain and shouted, but Thomas was holding my body securely, and I couldn't protect myself. She massaged my clitoris until it became hard and protruded. "Like that, my pet?" She asked. "Start enjoying your submission. Turn her around to breeding position, Thomas."

Thomas responded like I was merely a doll, only there for his pleasure. He relentlessly pumped in and out of me, then laid me on my back. Taking my legs over his shoulders, he went deeper, hitting my cervix with his thrusts.

Amber went to Jason and, once more, pulled him up by his hair. She brought him to the bed and slapped his face hard. "See your girlfriend? She's getting wet from being fucked by my stud." She French kissed Jason and reached down to stroke his dick. It responded, and she stroked it to total hardness in a few seconds. "My God!" I thought. "She's in total control of our bodies! They don't respond to our brains but to her commands."

Amber released Jason's dick, then came for my clitoris, rubbing it expertly. I did not want to cum. I was not going to give them the satisfaction of orgasming to their domination of me. She saw my struggle. "It's okay, little girl; relax and enjoy." She continued rubbing, and I started to produce liquids so profusely that I felt like I was peeing. When she noticed my building climax, she grabbed my throat with her free hand, cutting off my breath while stimulating my clitoris at the same time. Fighting for oxygen, I exploded in a tremendous climax, blowing my mind. I briefly passed out.

Coming back to my senses, I heard Amber telling Jason, "Jerk off my pet. Jerk off all over your girlfriend's face for me." He held his dick and stroked furiously regardless of the pain from his tender scrotum, but the power Amber wielded over him was stronger. In a minute, he was at the point of no return and sought Amber's approval for release. "Yes, my pet, coat her face like a canvas." Thick ropes of Jason's cum shot out, covering my face.

Thomas was still strenuously pumping my pussy and growled, "I'm going to cum soon."

Amber responded, "Good, let's give the final coating to our work of art." Thomas withdrew from me, his dick oozing pre-cum. He ejaculated, spraying my face and mixing his cum with Jason's. Amber grabbed Jason's hair and brought his face down to mine. "Clean your bride and kiss her with the cream." He refused to cooperate until Amber clenched his balls and squeezed. Jason licked my face clean and kissed me, passing the cum to my mouth.

Thomas laughed, "What a cum eating lap dog! He likes the taste!"

When Jason had tongue-washed my face and swallowed all the fluids, Amber pulled Jason's hair again to make him stand. She ferociously slapped his face twice. "When I tell you to do something, you do it without hesitation, understood?"

Jason hung his head in defeat and humiliation. Amber forced him to look at her, "Yes, Amber." She gripped his balls, seeking a more respectful reply. "Sorry, yes, Mistress Amber." She smiled, suppressing a laugh. Her cruel expression alerted Jason to what he knew was coming. He didn't move or cover himself. He submitted, presenting his manhood to her. Amber had drawn back her right leg and gave an energetic kick with her knee to Jason's balls. He fell, unable to move. Amber put her hands on her hips and her foot triumphantly on Jason's head.

I heard the click of a camera. Thomas was capturing the moment with his phone. Still lying on the floor, with my spirit broken, I tried to protest, "You can't take photos. We said it would remain between us".

Amber brought me back to the reality of their game, "Oh, Selena, little girl! This session is fully recorded with two small video cameras at different angles. Once we agreed to meet at your place, we 'managed' to get in and set them up." They went to two spots in the room and collected the recording gear.

"Don't worry, these are for our private collection," Thomas said.

Amber dressed and said, "Let's go, Thomas, these two made me hot. I'm ready for a good fucking".

I cried, "You can't leave Jason like that. He needs a doctor; his balls are injured."

Thomas lifted Jason's leg to inspect his groin, "He'll be okay. I've seen much worse. Amber, unfortunately, gets too vicious at times and overdoes it. It looks bad, but he'll be fine in a few days, providing he doesn't play with his junk."

Once they left, I started crying. After a while, I was able to collect myself and stand up. I helped Jason, and we went into the shower, where we stayed for almost an hour. We didn't hug or touch each other. Our only goal was cleansing our bodies and souls from the results of the degrading 'game.'

12