Keira Knightley Wails Dirty Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I didn't mind having restraint over my most primal instincts. You better believe I had no reservations about spanking, licking, and kissing this little girl until she was good and ready to have my piercing shaft in her.

I also didn't mind at all bending her over a bale of hay again and slamming her smooth buttocks against my hips, kissing her long porcelain sinewy back, pushing my black cock deep inside her cunt as I held onto her hips and humped her in earnest.

I soon enough had those striped wet panties she liked to sport hanging from my mouth, and those skinny Japanese legs of hers wrapped tightly around my hoisting muscular waist.

Hay was brimming over my ankles as we listened to Shoenberg and fucked like rabbits against the splintery stall spaces next to Emma. The animals inside started scattering around the barn once all the horses began stirring and neighing in their stalls.

I can remember moaning, practically roaring into her sexy little mouth, just watching how her exotic hooded eye-lids were sown shut by my most powerful thrusts. I held her in complete tantric ecstasy before we roared together and my fluids mixed with hers.

This ended with me flushing out her perfect little slit with what felt like a gallon of boiling hot cum jetting out of my enlarged onyx staff.

We left the stable giggling like little children with our butts sore from splinters.

Oh, how I relished squeezing, smacking those tight little boy-like buttocks of hers by the blazing chimney of my cottage as she rocked herself over my black cock like wild-fire.

She would even let me swat her cute ass with Emma's horse crop as a form of foreplay. I would show her the crop and she would immediately lower her pants under her waist, or lift her dress.

She fucked with an animal passion that matched the skill of the best whores. It felt as if each of us had had dozens of orgasms per session, as we had each other so many times. We fucked in barns, out in the mountains, bathrooms, and sometimes even in a bedroom!

Gracie went to my gigs when she wasn't busy. We created very different kinds of music but we found a common ground. I met some of her wealthy artsy music society friends. To me, it was clear we might be headed down that gilded aisle covered in roses behind little flower girls and a ring bearer. I thought we were madly attached as mates and had become thick as thieves after starting our torrid love affair. But I was wrong.

Our romance started out very strong but ended on a sour note. The reason it dwindled was because I knew that I had given my life to the cause of shamanism and spirituality. I accepted her for who she was, however Gracie picked up on my shortcomings and broke my heart. I wanted marriage and commitment. However, I could not offer Grace a secure life and she resented me for it.

She accused me of lacking ambition. There were also some subtle implications about my race which I didn't appreciate at all. But I might have read everything wrong. Who cares! She walked out on me and never looked back. I also soon discovered, while playing tennis with Archie, that he and Abigail knew many of the secrets I had entrusted to Gracie. I felt betrayed.

Our split was hurtful and I remained sore for a while after that. I was empty. Instead of love in my heart, I felt anger. I used my breakup as motivation to go play more gigs and to double-down on my work with Dolores in the ghost town. Dolores was in line for great things, like Basquiat had once been.

I also knew this spirit I was chasing, as destructive and elusive as it had been, was getting smarter by the hour. I was now weak. It would not be easy to disarm it enough to lure it out by the light of my good graces. It would run away again, and again, like it had in the past.

I would not catch it for a long time, actually. The worse part was that I started to sense that there was something else standing in the way. A different sort of ...entity.

"The incubus. A Golem?" Interrupted Carlo as we continued to sit by the sun.

"Yes, at first I had no idea whatsoever why this thing had arrived. Little did I know, it had to do with someone that was about to fly into the ranch. I think I need another espresso, Carlo. Do you?"

"Of course, Dirty-blues we're in Paris."

"That's it for now."

"Hold on a second, Blues! You fucking promised mee!!"

"...All of this is just a prelude to the arrival of a certain curvaceous little pirate at the ranch."

"...Keira Knightley!"

To Be Continued...