Sorority MILFs

Story Info
Two MILF's pledge a sorority their daughters already attend.
  • April 2021 monthly contest
20.3k words
4.76
127.7k
180

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note 1: This is dedicated to Afsar for this twisted story idea.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this story.

* * * * *

"So we need four new MILF recruits again this year," Josie, the head of the sorority stated, while one of last year's new MILFs, a mother of nine who'd never graduated high school but was now about to begin her sophomore year in college, licked her pussy.

"What about the new waitress at Vern's?" Candy asked, as she slowly ass fucked a pet MILF, another second-year pet named Sandra, who'd been drawn into their wicked sorority during a welcome tour last year.

"Yeah, she's cute," Veronica agreed, as her nylon-clad toes were worshipped by a MILF pet and her 18-year-old daughter, the latter to be starting there in the fall semester, which began in a couple of weeks, and was signed up to pledge this sorority.

"So what exactly are the rules?" Amy asked, a third year student who'd recently been invited to join the Inner Circle after two years of paying her dues, which included eating pussy, getting fucked, and seducing a MILF at least once a month during each of those years, one of them being Cassandra, the mom of one of her high school enemies, who at the moment was eating her asshole; Amy loved having her asshole eaten. It was an honour to be invited to join the Inner Circle, which by tradition was always three seniors and two juniors. The other third year, Amber, was returning to the campus tomorrow, since she'd spent the summer in Europe.

"Not so much rules, per se," Josie said, as she brought her hand to her pet's head, "but more of an inspired plan where we recruit married, unhappy housewives who missed out on their higher education when they were younger."

"And," Candy added, "they missed out on the fun of sorority life as well."

"Well, that goes without saying," Amy agreed, as her pet Cassandra really probed her asshole.

Veronica added, "And we're able to awaken their hidden lust for pussy. That is if it's hidden at all."

"Well, that too," Amy giggled, having discovered the power of seduction, and just how high a percentage of older women were dying to explore some same-sex play, and how most of them were submissive, and once their sexual truths were awakened, how quickly they became eager lesbian sluts. Or just plain sluts actually, since this sorority also had lots of sex with men, just not primarily.

"Hey, that's not all: last year four of our MILF pets graduated with honours," Josie reminded them. Truth was, the sorority had a reputation to maintain on campus as:

• one with scholarly elitism and accomplishment,

• nasty lesbian orgies,

• wild and kinky initiations,

• and their sexual hierarchy.

Except that last point was actually a deep secret that went back decades... beginning during the 1950s, when the sorority's founding girls decided they needed a sorority that wasn't just focussed on chasing men.

"Actually, almost all of our alumni in the past 65 years graduated with honours," Veronica added.

"And many of them with distinction," Candy added, as she really reamed her MILF pet.

"Actually, you know whose mother is fucking hot?" Josie asked pointedly.

"Whose?" Candy asked.

"Someone who's in this room right now," Josie hinted.

"Well, I know it's not my mom," Candy laughed, since hers was an alumnus of this sorority, and also a US Senator from Wisconsin.

"And it can't be my mom," Veronica Walker added, since her mother Jasmine was a professor on campus and a regular visitor to the sorority as a pussy munching pet, but also often permitted to use a MILF pet or a freshman sorority slut for her own pleasure; kind of a slave who had benefits.

Amy took a few moments to process the recent conversation before her eyes went wide. "W-w-what, n-n-not my Mom?"

"She's really hot, Amy," Candy pointed out.

"Plus, we're already targeting Afaf's mom," Josie said, and aren't they neighbours?"

"You mean Mrs. Rafi?" Amy asked, meaning their Muslim neighbour and her mom's best friend. Despite their cultural differences, Amy and Afaf were also best friends while they were growing up, and now as sorority sisters, they were still very close.

"Yes, we've never had a Muslim MILF pet," Josie said.

"Yeah, we've only sampled Latina, Norwegian, Japanese, Canadian, and Italian," Veronica listed, as if that was a paltry collection.

"Hey, don't forget about Pilipina," Candy pointed out, as she drilled the Pilipina she was mentioning.

"No way Afaf will stand for that," Amy said, although Afaf was a senior this year and she'd learned that seniors in this sorority, regardless of their personas during their first three years, tended to emerge as gifted Mistresses. But Afaf was a sweet, shy girl, and also the most submissive pussy licker in the sorority. Whenever she and Amy had sex, which was often, Amy always played the dominant role, even though Afaf was a year ahead of her. And besides, her mother was extremely religious, as evidenced by her always wearing traditional Muslim attire, such as a burqa.

"We don't require her permission, and she won't even find out until it's a done deal," Josie pointed out, "and to be blunt, we aren't asking for yours either; although we are giving you the courtesy of including you in the process."

"Oh," Amy said, taking note of Josie's indomitable tone.

"Remember... you may now be in the Inner Circle, but you still rank significantly below the three of us," Josie pointed out.

"Yes Josie, I understand," Amy nodded, knowing from witnessing some pretty extreme incidents that you didn't question a sorority house leader. In her freshman year when a new recruit had questioned the then sorority leader Zelda, she'd then served as all of the girls' urinal for a week, followed by being loaned out to The Pit for a week, a tavern catering to black studs and the women who craved them. She came back defeated and unfortunately pregnant, and soon afterwards she left both the sorority and higher education. (On a positive note, she'd moved in with her new black boyfriend, was now raising her mixed-race daughter with pride, and was doing her best to get pregnant again at The Pit... and in case you're worried, that would be no financial hardship, since her boyfriend was an affluent stockbroker. Plus, he'd done the numbers and concluded there was a 3% chance he was the biological father of their daughter which he considered good enough, and he would possibly father their next child as well. Sometimes everything works out for the best!)

"It was wild the first time Angela sprayed her pussy cum all over Afaf while she was still wearing that weird Muslim outfit," Candy said.

"She sure doesn't dress that way now," Veronica added, Afaf dressing like every other sorority sister... in sexy short skirts, nylons, and tight blouses or sweaters.

"Good," Josie nodded. "So, it's done. We'll send an invite to Mrs. Watson."

"Fun!" Candy chortled, always finding it hottest when the MILF they turned into a complete lez slut was the mom of an existing sorority member.

Amy sighed quietly to herself. No way could they convince her mom to consider joining her sorority as an elder member. She'd only gotten her GED last year, since she'd had to drop out of her senior year of high school because she'd gotten pregnant with Amy's older brother Joey just days after her eighteenth birthday. (Sadly, it was even the first time she'd had sex.) Yet during the past two years Amy had seen firsthand the efficacy of this sorority, and she couldn't recall a single instance when the target hadn't eventually succumbed. Plus, the power of her sorority in the outside world was undeniable. From movie stars, to lawyers, to famous musicians, to CEO's, to politicians like Governor Greene, the sorority had secret influence no outsiders knew about. Fuck, were things about to get weird at home whenever she went for a visit!

* * * * *

Amy wished she was like Afaf, oblivious to the impending seduction of her mother. Knowing made it worse, especially when she was not only helpless to resist it, but was even a participant in the team doing its best to make it happen.

As Amy pondered all this, she did realise her mother loved her being a member of this sorority, and deep down she wished she'd had the opportunity to belong to one too. She also knew her parents' marriage had long since become one of convenience, and she was surprised they were still together... she'd figured they'd divorce once she left for college... but she now assumed they'd accepted their fate and decided it was better to live with someone than to be alone. It was kind of sad.

This year for the first time, Amy wouldn't be required to seduce any MILFs. That was a requirement for the freshmen and sophomores, and at first she'd been terrified of the expectation. She'd considered herself totally straight before a couple of sorority games had introduced her to the sweet delicacy of pussy, the fun of tribbing, and the thrill of a strap-on both giving and receiving. In fact she now preferred pussy to dick! She still dated guys occasionally, most of her sorority sisters did, and they all visited The Pit once a month for some wild hetero fun getting themselves blacked, but these days more times than not, she got off from the eager tongue of a freshman sorority sister, or from dining on the pussy of a senior.

And regardless of her initial doubts, the more Amy thought about it, the more she realised her mom would be easy prey for the seductive appeal of her sorority sisters. And although she thought it might become awkward once she became directly involved, she knew her mom's tumble was inevitable, and perhaps it would even be best for her.

* * * * *

"Hey, honey," Amy's mother greeted her on Friday a week later.

"Hey, Mom," she replied, seeing her mother arriving in the meet and greet room of the sorority house dressed in a gown and nylons, in accordance with a requirement of the sorority. The sorority was secretly financed by a number of prestigious companies, including the sexy Elegance Stockings line, owned by Carolyn Adams (from my 2 Mistresses series, which I mention in an instance of shameless self-promotion), who was a powerful Mistress. As a sorority member, you were expected to wear Elegance hosiery at all times. It could be pantyhose (the least confining), garter-belt and stockings (a lot of work) or thigh highs (the most common choice), but they were a required accessory to be worn while at school, in the sorority house, and even to bed. So Amy had been wearing nylons twenty-three plus hours a day for the past two years... showers and baths the exception (although she'd even bathed while wearing them numerous times, and had sex in said baths while wearing them). "You dressed up for us!"

"The invitation you brought home requested me to dress in a gown and nylons," Mrs. Watson said.

"Oh," Amy said, not having known that was part of the plan.

"I've noticed you and your sorority sisters always wear nylons," Mrs. Watson said, as she glanced down at her daughter's legs in nylons accessorising her cute plaid skirt, "I think it adds some class to your sorority."

"It does?" Amy asked, that being one of the reasons she'd been told they wore them. Other reasons included they were sexy, they were a symbol of power, they were a recognizable item to slyly imply you were a sorority member, and except for pantyhose, you could look classy and still be dressed as a slut underneath.

"Yes, most girls put zero effort into their appearance, they just assume showing some skin is all they need to do," Mrs. Watson complained. "But there's just something so classy about your sorority. By the way, you look really nice."

"Thanks," Amy smiled, "it's standard sorority issue." Although her pantyhose being crotchless and her not wearing panties made her outfit a lot more wicked than its cute outer appearance as revealed to a casual (as opposed to an intimate) viewer.

"Well, it's still a cute outfit," Mrs. Watson said, wishing she was young again like her daughter, so she'd be allowed to wear such an outfit.

"I'm sure you could pull it off just as well, Mrs. Watson," Josie said like a mind reader, strolling up to their MILF target.

Amy felt immediate discomfort upon hearing her sorority leader's voice.

"You really think so?" Mrs. Watson asked, as the strikingly pretty girl gave her a hug.

Amy sighed to herself, fully aware of the power Josie had over women... even including herself. Although Josie hadn't been her first lesbian lover, she was the most seductive and dominant of all her sorority sisters... literally impossible to resist, having a pussy to sample that was a delicacy, and her confidence and raw fucking power were orgasmic and all consuming.

"For sure, Mrs. Watson, you look amazing for a mother of two," Josie said, knowing precisely how to use flattery to manipulate someone. Although Josie wasn't above using false flattery, with Mrs. Watson she didn't need to... the woman was beautiful, and literally a perfect potential pledge for the sorority's MILF program.

"Thanks," Mary said, appreciating the flattery, something she didn't get anymore from her husband... in name only. Truth be told, she had the divorce papers hidden away in her desk, but she hadn't yet found enough self-confidence to give them to him. The fear of being in her forties and alone was preventing her from doing what she knew she needed to do.

"I'm serious, you look amazing," Josie said, openly looking the mother up and down... already imagining Amy's mom between her legs lapping away, or on all fours taking a strap-on in her pussy and ass.

"I'm flattered," Mary said before adding, although she didn't know why she was sharing it, "And I'm not accustomed to getting compliments."

"What?! That's inexcusable," Josie exclaimed, "don't you think your mom is hot, Amy?"

Amy knew her mom was hot, since her boyfriends back in high school used to regularly check her out, and she hoped she'd look that good when she was in her forties. "Well," she said with a smile, knowing Josie would expect a response that backed her up, "all those people who tell me I look just like her gaze at me like I'm eye candy while they're saying it, so yeah, she's hot!"

"That makes perfect sense," Josie chuckled.

"By the way, please call me Mary," Mrs. Watson offered, being called Mrs. making her feel old, while this delightful conversation was making her feel young.

"Sure, Mary," Josie agreed. "Do you have some free time at the moment?"

"Um, I'm not sure what Amy has planned for me."

"Amy won't mind if you come with me for a bit. I have a very intriguing offer for you," Josie said, as she gave Amy a look making it clear she was to agree.

"Yes, Mom," Amy agreed. "You should go with Josie. She'll look after you very well."

"Indeed I will," Josie agreed, entwining her fingers with the MILF prey's, and leading her deeper into the sorority house.

Amy watched them leave, knowing unless her mother had far stronger convictions than every previous MILF target, everything was about to change for her... and thus for Amy as well!.

* * * * *

"So I have a unique proposition for you, Mrs. Watson... I mean Mary," Josie began, as she sat on top of her desk, her legs crossed while the unsuspecting MILF sat before her in an office chair.

"Oh? And what's that?" Mary said, feeling rather enamored towards this pretty young woman. She couldn't decide whether it was her strong yet sweet demeanor, an oxymoron for sure, or if it was her red hair, or her hypnotic green eyes, but something drew her in. She'd never been with a woman, but she'd definitely considered it in the past two years, because of her growing resentment of men as her marriage fizzled, but the feelings recently building inside her just from having her hand held by this girl confused her.

"You never went to college, right?" Josie asked, even though she knew the answer. She was always well informed.

"No, I got pregnant during my senior year of high school," she said, oddly distracted by the teen's legs, and unable to stop looking at Josie's heel, which was dangling haphazardly from her toes.

"Oh? With Amy?" she asked, drawing the MILF in with harmless questions to build some trust, even though she knew this answer too.

"No, I had my son first."

"Oh, right, I knew that," Josie said, purposefully dangling her heel on her foot. Men and women were visual beings, and regardless of whether they had a shoe fetish, a foot fetish, a nylon fetish, or none at all, the dangling of a heel always distracted her prey... always drew them in.

"Yeah, the Pull Out in the Nick of Time method didn't work," Mary joked, wondering why she was being so forthcoming with this relative stranger... although this conversation oddly seemed so comfortable, and one she needed.

"It often doesn't," Josie laughed.

"Sure didn't for me," Mary smiled, as she couldn't help but admire the shiny sheer nylons on the college girl's legs... they literally shined and shimmered. She wondered where she got them.

Josie noticing the MILF admiring her legs, which were indeed one of her many fabulous assets, decided to go with that, "I see you're admiring my nylons."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Mary said, feeling embarrassed to be caught being so juvenile as to stare.

"No worries," Josie shrugged. "I happen to have great legs."

"Yes, you certainly do," Mary agreed, then felt her face go flushed at saying such a flirtatious thing.

"And my great nylons really accentuate my great legs," Josie added.

"They do have a really smooth, sheer shine," Mary said, unable to tear herself away from admiring them, since they were now the topic of their conversation.

"I see you wore the nylons, as we instructed," Josie observed.

"I've always been a rule follower," Mary said. She'd always been submissive too... always a people pleaser... both in and out of the bedroom.

"Do you often wear nylons?"

"Yeah, I was my church dad's daughter," she shrugged. "So they were always part of the ensemble."

"Most girls today are too lazy to dress with class," Josie said.

"That's what I always say!" Mary exclaimed, excited to hear a young woman saying the same thing she'd long considered to be true. Amy had never worn nylons when she lived at home, so it was good to see the sorority had influenced her at least in that regard.

"At this sorority," Josie continued, really enjoying this slow seduction. Mary was actually behaving like the perfect candidate so far, and would likely be one of the easiest seductions ever, "nylons are a mandatory clothing accessory."

"Nice," Mary said.

"Are your stockings Elegance Stockings?" Josie asked.

"No, I've never tried those," Mary said, having recently seen the commercials with popular movie stars. She assumed, even though the nylons looked glamorous, they were crap... her experience with purchasing things celebrities hocked almost always ending in disappointment.

"Oh, that's a shame," Josie commiserated. "They'll change your life, you know."

"Really?"

"Oh yes," Josie said. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Sure," Mary agreed, still feeling so much younger in this conversation.

"The creator of Elegance Stockings is an alumnus of this sorority," Josie revealed.

"Really?"

"Yes, as are almost all the celebrities promoting the product," Josie continued, knowing Mary had already bitten her hook... she just needed to be reeled in.

"Wow!"

"Yes, this sorority has a lengthy list of famous alumni," Josie said.

"Interesting," Mary said, as she admired the heel dangling precariously from the sorority girl's toes.

"Yes, thus all of our members and pledges are expected to wear only Elegance Stockings," Josie explained.