Keira's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keira sighed, residual waves still causing her legs to twitch every now and then. "Are you sure? I don't mind," she said, snaking one hand between them to try to find his cock. She was surprised to feel fabric, suddenly remembering he was still fully dressed.

Devin hugged her closer to his body. "I'm sure. I think it's fair to say there's a spark, so don't worry," he murmured. "We're just getting started."

As the adrenaline left her body, and reality set back in, Keira felt increasingly uncomfortable. The stark contrast of her nakedness to Devin's clothing only served to accentuate the oddity of her evening, and she shuddered, pulling the blanket up to her chin. Sensing the tension creeping in to her body, Devin wordlessly left the bedroom and returned with a bathrobe.

"Thanks," Keira mumbled, turning her back to him to slip it on. "I'm sorry."

Devin sat on the edge of the bed. "Sorry for what?"

"I dunno," Keira shrugged, double-knotting the robe's belt and sliding to sit next to him. "I don't normally go from talking to someone for the first time to fucking them in a couple of hours, so I don't really know how to act in this situation."

"Well, we didn't really fuck per se," Devin smiled.

Keira blushed. "Yeah, I know, I'm sorry, I told you I could do you, but..."

Devin chuckled. "I told you that wasn't necessary," he laid a hand on her knee. "This isn't a transaction. I had fun," he assured her.

She threw him a sideways glance, unconvinced. "But you didn't... you know," she mumbled, feeling a blush creep up her chest.

"No, I didn't. But you did," he smirked.

Keira's blush made it all the way to her face, now. I saw through freaking time and space, she thought. Not that she'd ever say that, so instead she simply said "Um, yes, I did." She looked over at him thoughtfully. "Why did you stop? Why didn't you, you know... we could have continued, for you."

Devin frowned, confused. "You said to stop," he shrugged, "so I stopped."

"But I was clearly enjoying myself," Keira retorted, confused. She was used to 'stop' being followed by 'are you sure?'. Sex usually stopped when the guy came, not when she did.

"And I wanted to make sure that didn't change," Devin explained. He moved closer to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "As I said, once we agree that 'stop' doesn't mean 'stop'... then I won't stop."

She leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Hm, almost sounds like BDSM," she chuckled. Then instantly cringed inside. Dammit, Keira, still not first-date-talk... not even first-fuck-talk!

Devin shifted to look down at her, meeting her eyes. "Well yeah, that is what I'm talking about."

Keira sat up, twisting to face him completely. "...What?"

"Keira," Devin ran his hand through his hair. "This app we met on, it's, um... not exactly vanilla. I'm sorry, I thought you knew."

"I..." Keira frowned, looking down at her hands. "I didn't."

"Well, I hope I didn't cross any boundaries," Devin sighed. "I should have checked we were on the same page. I apologise."

"No, don't," Keira said, reaching out to lay a hand on his knee. "You did nothing wrong, and what we didn't wasn't even that, uh... kinky. I've just never..." She swallowed past the lump in her throat. She was no good at saying these kinds of things out loud. "I've never properly done this, is all," she admitted. "Not with anyone who's so open to talking about it."

Devin looked up and smiled at her, covering her hand with his. "Well, there's a lot of talking involved if you want to do this properly as you say, so why don't we go to the kitchen. I'll get us some water, and we can talk." He stood up and took a step, then paused and looked back at her. "Or, of course, you can get dressed and leave. I can call you an Uber, if you'd like."

This felt like one of those key moments in a choose-your-own-adventure book, except Keira knew that if she picked wrong, she wouldn't be able to flip the pages to come back and make another choice. She took a beat, checking in with herself, before answering.

"A talk sounds great."

***

Keira sat in the back of the Uber Devin had ordered for her, still reeling from the events of the past few hours. It was well past midnight when she left his flat, and she realised that despite the throbbing she felt between her legs every time she thought of him, they'd spent most of their time talking.

She knew enough about BDSM that he didn't have to explain much to her, though her actual experience with someone as knowledgeable as Devin was very limited. Sure, past boyfriends had gotten a bit rough with her, a bit commanding, and she had experimented getting tied up with one of them, but Devin felt different. He was utterly in charge, decisive, driving this dynamic, and yet... she felt completely in control. She thought back to the split second it took for him to stop when she asked him to earlier, marvelling at the self-control that must have taken.

Her thoughts then strayed to the specifics of the conversation they'd had, and she cringed internally - dirty talk was never her strong suit, and detailing her desires, what she liked to do, what she would like to do... was all a little much for her. Devin navigated the conversation expertly, making her feel comfortable without judging, and his calm nonchalant approach was contagious. She still wasn't comfortable discussing these things, but maybe... 20% less mortified than she'd been before.

Despite all his talk of spark and trivial nonsense, Devin had also opened up during the evening. They'd ordered pizza and watched an episode of Buffy, and spoken at length about their preferred TV shows. Turns out they had quite a bit in common on that front.

She had showered before leaving Devin's place, so she crashed as soon as she got home - not before shooting Devin a quick text to confirm she arrived safely, and receiving a good night text in response.

***

A few days went by - a few achingly slow, normal, dull days, filled with work and laundry and grocery shopping. Both Devin and her had fairly hectic work schedules this quarter, and she didn't want to appear too eager, so they'd agreed to meet up again later that week.

In a shocking turn of events, Devin had suggested they go to the cinema. Keira had laughed, gently mocking him for his choice of trivial nonsense date, and he'd simply flashed his asymmetrical smile in response.

So here she was - she had changed out of her day's outfit of jeans and a tank top into a nice skirt and blouse combo, not too sure what the dating dress code was with Devin, yet - waiting at the cinema. Devin arrived a few minutes later and walked right up to her, wrapping one arm around her waist and pulling her in close for a kiss.

Keira's eyebrows raised in surprised for a fraction of a second before melting into his arms and kissing him back. "Wow, well hello to you too," she whispered as they broke off.

"Hello," he chuckled, "gorgeous. I got the tickets online, you ready?"

She nodded and they made their way into their room, finding their seats near the back. The movie they were watching had been out for a while, and there were only three other people in the cinema - a couple of friends up in the first row, and a single man sitting in the absolute middle of the room.

The lights dimmed as the round of adverts came to an end, and Keira settled into Devin's side, his arm wrapped around her shoulders comfortably, his hand resting on her upper arm. After a few minutes, Keira shifted her position to cross her legs, and took the opportunity to rest her hand on Devin's thigh. Losing no time, his hand drifted from her arm to her chest and rested there, cupping her breast as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Keira felt the blood pump at her temples. She could smell Devin - a combination of sandalwood and something else she couldn't quite place, but which made her want to bury her nose in the gap between his collarbone and neck. She glanced up at him sneakily.

Or, so she thought. He looked down at her, his eyes focused on hers, and leaned in. Her free hand shot up to grab the side of his face and pull him into the kiss, feeling his five-o-clock stubble in her palm. The hand she had placed on his thigh tightened, sliding further inwards.

He groaned against her face, tightening his own grip against her breast as his other hand reached over to grab her hip, twisting his body and pulling her in closer. He let his hand roam over her waist before settling on her ass, digging his fingers in.

Keira moaned and broke the kiss, breathless, to cast a look around the room. She was absolutely certain everybody must be staring at her, but the other occupants seemed entirely absorbed by the movie, some sort of fast-paced action movie with tons of explosions.

She looked back at Devin and whispered. "You know, this movie's pretty terrible..."

He grinned. "I know. But it's loud," he whispered back, leaning in to kiss her neck. She threw her head back to give him better access, and he worked his way up, nibbling on her earlobe. His fingers found the hem of her skirt and slid under it, grabbing a fistful of her bottom. He gave her earlobe a last little nip before murmuring in her ear, "I want you to take your underwear off..."

Keira giggled and pulled back to look at his face, sure he was joking, but saw nothing but determination in his features. "For real? I mean... I could sneak out to the bathroom," she offered. His raised eyebrow confirmed her suspicions - that was indeed not what he'd had in mind. With one last glance at the room, and grateful for the darkness covering her blush, Keira reached under her skirt and lifted her hips to shimmy off her underwear.

Devin took them from her and carefully put them in his pocket. His hand returned to its place under her skirt, and he leaned in close to her ear once more.

"Good girl," he purred. Keira's pussy clenched at the words and her back arched, pushing her chest into his and grinding her ass into his hand. Fuck, I'm in trouble... she thought to herself.

Devin moved his hand over her thigh, gently prying her legs apart so his finger tips could brush her pussy, making her shiver in anticipation - though surely, he wouldn't... not here, not quite so openly? "Don't worry," he murmured, then slid his finger less than an inch inside her before taking it out. "I know we're not there yet," he told her. He brought the finger to his lips and slowly, eyes locked on hers, licked her glistening juices off. "But I don't think you're that far," he grinned. He planted a kiss on her and she could taste herself on his lips.

He pulled her skirt back down and settled back into his seat. He took her hand, still clamped on his thigh, and gently moved it up to his crotch. Keira felt his erection through his pants and tightened her fingers over it, feeling its shape through the fabric, tracing it. "And I'm not that far, either," he grinned. "If this theatre were empty..."

"So..." Keira started, surprised at how ragged her breath felt. "Do you really want to see the rest of this movie?" she asked, fighting the urge to come straddle Devin and grind against his cock.

He laughed. "No, but I do want to teach you patience," he winked. Keira grumbled and settled into her seat, but kept her hand resting on his cock.

***

The movie did eventually end, and they made their way back to Devin's flat nearby.

"You know, I don't even know what you do for work," Keira mused.

Devin shrugged, "I'm not sure it really matters, does it?"

"It does to me. Work is important, it's where we spend most of our time. I love my job."

"What do you love about it?"

"I get to make things happen. I work with people to figure out what isn't working, and we fix it. It's really satisfying. I love that I - hey!", she pulled up short. "You trickster, getting me to talk about my job! I asked first!"

He chuckled at her indignant pose, hands squarely on her hips. With her blouse tucked into her straight skirt, he could imagine her prowling the office, popping her head in to random rooms to shout advice and fix problems... except she probably wore underwear at the office, and right now her panties were securely in his pocket.

"Alright, alright," he held his hands up in surrender. "I'm an accountant. It's incredibly boring, but I'm very good at it - now, can we leave it at that? I'd love to hear more about your job, though. What kinds of problems do you fix?"

Keira narrowed her eyes at him but resumed walking. "I always heard that only boring people get bored. And you're not boring, Devin, so I'm sure there's something about your job that's interesting. I managed to get interested in my brother's fantasy football league so trust me, this will be way better. Tell me about it, please," she asked, holding on lightly to his arm as they walked.

Devin shrugged again and told her about his background - academically gifted but chronically indecisive, he flitted from degree to degree and never actually graduated from university, then settled on an accounting certification. He was firmly of the opinion that you worked to live, not the other way round, and never pursued advancement in his career, perfectly happy to perform his contracted hours and no more.

The conversation had once again drifted to their hobbies - this time moving from TV to books they'd both read and enjoyed, finding common ground in a shared love of tropey detective stories - when they reached Devin's building, and made their way up to his flat.

Keira had thought she'd want to jump his bones the second the door closed, but some odd insecurity took her over. She was suddenly aware that she was standing there, in the flat of a man who had made her cum a few days ago but who she'd never even seen naked... What if I'm more into this than he is? What if I'm making a fool of myself? He's way more hot than I am, why would he bother with me? What if-

Devin kicked of his shoes and stepped up to her. "Hey there, beautiful," he said, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Don't worry so much, let me do the thinking," he rubbed his thumb over her lower lip. "There's only one thing you need to think about, remember?"

She nodded, setting her hands on his chest for stability, feeling his warmth through his shirt. He nodded back at her encouragingly, and she inhaled sharply before replying. "The safeword. Cactus."

He smiled at her and kissed her again. "Very good. That's the last resort, I still want you to tell me how you're feeling. But you say that word, and everything stops."

Keira nodded again. "Good girl," Devin murmured, and her insecurities floated away. "Now... do you want to undo my belt?"

Her eyes widened and she smiled. She stood on her toes to kiss him and let her hands slide down his chest, finding his belt buckle and prying it open. She kept her momentum going and zipped his fly open, tugging his clothes down just enough to let his cock spring out.

He moaned as her hand wrapped around his cock for the first time, and she couldn't help but break their kiss to glance down. Her hand fit perfectly around the shaft and she stroked it a few times, mesmerised. "Go on," Devin whispered in her ear. "On your knees," he suggested, pulling off his shirt over his head.

Keira didn't need to be asked twice. She swiftly stepped out of her shoes and slid down to her knees, sitting back on her heels and looking up at Devin, taking all of him in... his face, with his eyes locked on hers, his muscled chest heaving with each breath, and his cock, which she still held in her hand, hard, erect, ready...

Ready for her.

She reached out and gently licked the head, drawing another moan from Devin. Encouraged, she got to work, licking around the tip of his cock as her hand stroked his shaft, then taking it in her mouth. Devin reached down to brush her hair out of her face, and held it in his hand as he cupped the back of her head. He did not apply pressure, letting Keira suck him off at her pace, letting her get to know the size of his cock.

Keira moved her head slowly, taking more of his cock in before pulling back, working her way down until she felt the tip of his cock press at her throat. She looked up and found Devin's eyes, suddenly uncertain.

His hand on her head tightened, pulling her in, and Keira relaxed and swallowed, taking in the last few inches of his cock as he slid down her throat. Devin groaned and threw his head back, a whimpered "Fuck," escaping his lips. Keira pulled back out and gasped for air, saliva dripping down her chin.

"Are you ok-," Devin started to ask, interrupted by a gasp as Keira took his entire length down her throat again, unprompted. Devin grabbed her head with both hands now and held it steady as he slowly started pumping his hips. Keira tried to ignore the gagging sounds coming from her throat as his cock slid in and out, focused on breathing at the right moments to avoid choking.

She felt his breathing accelerate, felt his fingers tighten in her hair, saw his abs contract and heard his moans deepen, becoming more animalistic - almost a growl. She knew what was about to happen. She readied herself, hoping he'd manage to avoid her eyes if he chose to cum on her face, and...

And nothing. Devin pulled out with a grunt and bent down, roughly picking Keira up and throwing her over his shoulder. He carried her through to the bedroom and threw her on the bed, leaning over her and kissing her ferociously. "We're not done yet," he muttered.

He pulled her skirt up to expose her naked pussy and slid a finger in, feeling it already drenched and ready. "Fuck you're such a good girl," he said, and Keira felt her face flush instantly as her pussy clenched around his finger at those words. "Oh, you like it when I call you that, don't you," he chuckled.

She nodded and covered her face with her hands, embarrassment creeping in. Devin pulled his finger out and slowed down, grabbing her hands to push them away from her face. "Hey, Keira," he said, leaning in to kiss her softly. "Are you okay?" She nodded. "I need you to tell me, Keira," he asked her.

Keira took a deep breath. "I'm okay," she smiled. "I'm great. I'm sorry I'm not great at... saying things," she winced at her own awkwardness. He smiled and kissed her again. "We'll work on it. In the meantime..." Devin stood up and reached into his pocket before pulling his trousers all the way off, letting them fall to the floor by the bed.

He showed her, balled into his fist, the underwear she'd almost forgotten she was wearing earlier. "In the meantime, you don't need to say anything," he leaned forwards. "Take these out if you need to safeword, baby. Otherwise... open your mouth." When she complied, he slowly stuffed the underwear in her mouth. A quick questioning glance at her, with an answering positive nod, and Devin smiled wolfishly.

Grabbing her hips, he pulled her up and flipped her over. Keira pulled her knees under herself, arching her back to present her ass to him, pressing her face into the mattress. Devin pulled up her skirts higher, and landed a single slap on each buttcheek, causing Keira to flinch and pull forward, yelping into the makeshift gag.

"Don't worry baby, we'll work on that, too," he mumbled, gently rubbing the spot he'd just hit with one hand, while his other grabbed his cock and teased the entrance to her pussy. Keira moaned and shimmied her hips, aching to feel him inside her.

Unable to resist her any longer, Devin groaned as he pushed the head of his cock past her entrance and stayed there, inside her but not filling her, desperate to push himself in more but enjoying Keira's little moans of frustration emanating from down there by the mattress. She pushed her hips back into him and he pulled back in kind, keeping himself out of reach.