Keira's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful what you wish for, baby," he warned. Keira pushed her hips back again, and Devin grabbed them with both hands, pulling her into him as he pushed himself forwards as far as he could.

Keira screamed through the gag and the mattress as his cock filled her up completely, stretching her pussy to accommodate him, fulfilling the need she hadn't known she had to have him inside her. She pushed herself up onto her hands and looked back at Devin, seeing the same ecstasy written all over his features.

The sight of her wild eyes looking back at him, her mouth still stuffed with her own panties, sent Devin into a frenzy, and he started pumping his cock in and out of Keira, using her hips as leverage. He could feel her match his rhythm, pushing back into him and pulling away in time.

He couldn't help but land one more spank on her ass, smiling at the small whimper coming from her - much smaller than last time, he noted. Devin felt his need building, and knew he wouldn't be much longer. He briefly debated stopping to let the pleasure last, but feeling Keira's pussy clench and contract around his cock felt too good to stop.

He leaned over and grabbed her hands, pulling back her arms until she was forced to arch her back, unable to get any leverage of her own. Her moans crescendoed as Devin kept fucking her pussy, feeling her juices coat his dick and slide down his thighs.

His grip tightened on her wrists and he growled at her, "Fuck me that's a good girl, I love your fucking pussy." As expected, the words sent a wave of pleasure through her, and he felt himself cumming - he pumped into her a few more times, slowing, shooting his cum deep inside her.

They slid down to the bed, panting, his cock still buried within her. He reached around to pull the panties out of Keira's mouth and she coughed. "Well that was, um..." she giggled. Devin nestled his face in the back of her neck, wrapping an arm around her to pull her close. "Yeah," he breathed into her hair. "It was."

They laid in each other's arms for a few minutes in silence. "How are you feeling?" Devin asked.

Keira considered the question carefully before answering. She figured that she was fine - more than fine, she felt amazing. She didn't feel embarrassed or insecure, she wasn't second guessing or overthinking anything. She felt like this was the way she'd wanted to be fucked for a long time, but hadn't known how to explain it. She felt both totally spent and satisfied, and yet at the same time desperate for more. The cognitive dissonance with those two feelings was strong and confused her.

Devin propped himself up on an elbow to get a look at her face. "Keira, are you okay?" he asked, concern creeping into his features. She eased herself onto her back - feeling his cock and a glob of cum slip out of her as she did, and feeling briefly sorry for the state of Devin's sheets - and looked up at him with a smile.

"I feel fucking awesome," she beamed. He grinned down at her and bent down to kiss her. "Good," he murmured, "I think we're going to have a lot of fun together."

"So," Keira cleared her throat, "is this, like... BDSM-stuff, then?" She cringed as the words left her lips, feeling foolish for asking, for not knowing how to ask, for her general naivete. To her surprise, Devin didn't laugh, but simply laid on his back and wrapped his arm around her until her head rested on his chest.

"It really covers a range of things, as we talked about last time," he tucked his other arm under his head. "It's a dynamic more than anything. We need to build that together - I need to learn more about you, your limits, how you respond, what you are comfortable with. Specific acts are less important than that power relationship."

Keira nodded thoughtfully. "That makes sense. For what it's worth..." she sighed, biting her lip. Devin kissed the top of her head encouragingly, letting her speak at her own pace. "I think I can do more." She let a beat pass. "I think I want to do more."

Devin shivered, his heart skipping a beat. "Honestly, baby, I think you're a natural at this."

She shrugged and nestled closer into his chest. "Maybe," she mumbled. "It does feel... right. I know so far it's been pretty vanilla, but, um..." Keira trailed off.

"God, Keira, if you had any idea what I want to do to you," he growled into her hair.

"Yes, that," she breathed out.

Devin hugged her closer to him, wrapping both arms around him. "But first, darling," he chuckled, "I think we both need a shower."