Keira's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Keira and Devin kick it up a notch.
5.4k words
4.73
3.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllySing
EllySing
39 Followers

Keira stepped into the kitchen, finding Devin busy chopping mushrooms for dinner. "You know, I've never actually been a walking, talking cliché before," she said, and struck a pose in the doorway. "Here I am, freshly showered after sex, wearing nothing but one of your shirts."

Devin glanced up at her and laughed softly. "Well, the cliché looks great on you."

Keira giggled shyly, tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and stepped up to the stove. "Smells great, what are you cooking?"

Devin shrugged, tipping his freshly chopped mushrooms into the pan. "Honestly, I'm improvising. I've always loved cooking, but it's only in the past few years that I've really made the time for it." He threw her a sideways glance. "That's what happens when you don't focus all your efforts on your career, Ms Boss Lady," he smirked.

She gave him a playful nudge and picked a mushroom out of the pan. "I'm an expert cook," she retorted, "I can cook Chinese food, Italian food, American food... whatever Deliveroo can do, really." She leaned back against the counter and crossed her arms. "But in all seriousness, I'm a half-decent baker. Cooking is an art, but baking is a science, and if there's one thing I'm good at, it's following instructions."

Devin raised a suggestive eyebrow at her "Not like that, you animal," she scoffed.

"I didn't say anything," he smiled innocently, stirring the food. "Maybe you're the animal." He put the spatula down and stood inches away from her. "But I think you've been domesticated... I think we need to free that wild side of you," he murmured, bending over to kiss her neck, right behind her ear.

"I think you've been too good for too long, always being the best, always knowing what to do, telling people how to fix their problems," he whispered, his breath hot on her neck. "You've had to think of everything for everyone, and I think for once, you deserve to have that burden taken off you."

His words sent shivers down Keira's spine. She was about to respond when he pulled away, stepping back to the work surface. "I could be wrong," he continued in a normal voice, "I don't want to be presumptuous, and that's why we need to keep talking. I know you find it hard, but it's important for you to learn to be comfortable saying these things."

He broke a couple of eggs in a bowl and started beating them. "Not just for me and for us, now, for our dynamic, but also for yourself. We made a good start last time, but if you're not able to say what you want, you won't know for sure what that is."

Keira blushed and nodded. "I know. It's just... it gets so real when things are said out loud, and it sounds so silly, and I get embarrassed and start to overthink," she shrugged, looking for any potential segue she might have at her disposal to change the subject.

Devin put the fork down and looked at her thoughtfully. "Well then, over dinner we're going to have a frank exchange about sex. It does not have to be about you, or what you want, but you will pick a topic and we'll talk about it." He poured the egg mixture into the pan.

"And when it comes to sex, Keira, when you're with me, nothing is silly. If I ask you to talk about something, or do something, then I mean it, and you don't have to overthink things. You don't have to worry about that, it's what I'm here for."

Keira settled at the table, her right heel on the edge of her chair, and hugged her leg with both arms. Devin's flat was cosy, with an eclectic mish-mash of wall decorations adorning the living room walls. Here a TfL vintage poster, there an oil painting of sunflowers in a vase. Here a string of fairy lights, there a bunch of concert ticket stubs arranged in a collage.

Devin arrived with two plates and sat at the table opposite her. She glanced at the food in her plate and back up at Devin, eyebrows raised. "Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and bacon? For dinner?"

"I remain unconfined by traditional meal definitions," he smiled. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Keira blushed and stabbed a mushroom, taking her time to chew it to stall as much as possible. Why do I find this so hard? She wondered. How can he be so chilled out about sex, while I find it so difficult to talk about?

"Group sex," she blurted out. Her fork froze halfway to her lips as her eyes widened. "I... did not expect to hear myself say that just now," she said.

"Alright, group sex, what about it?" Devin asked, unperturbed. "What are we talking here, threesomes or full on orgies?"

"Um, I don't know, I haven't really thought about it much," she lied. It was one her most recurrent fantasies, one of those nice-to-think-about-but-never-for-real things she replayed in her mind late at night in the comfort of her bed and total darkness. "I think threesomes are kind of their own thing, I guess when people say 'group sex', they mean more like... a bunch of guys and one girl, or yeah, 'full on orgies' as you call them."

She looked down and focused intently on cutting a strip of bacon as she asked her next question. "Is that, um, something you've ever done?"

"I've been in a threesome before," Devin replied, swallowing his food. "One of my exes wanted to try it out. But if you don't count that as group sex, then no, I've never done anything like that myself."

Keira nodded and let the silence stretch. "Well, that's all I have to say on the matter," she chuckled and glanced at the ceiling uncomfortably. "For now."

"Alright," Devin smiled at her encouragingly. "Then, can I ask you a question?"

"You already did," she replied, shooting finger guns at him, then cleared her throat. "Sorry, reflex. Go ahead."

"It's fine," he chuckled, "I just haven't seen finger guns in a long time. You're kind of a dork, huh?"

She shrugged with a smile. "Guilty as charged! Was that your question?"

"Oh, no. I was just wondering about earlier. What did you prefer about what happened today between us?"

"Uh, I... how do you mean?"

"Today. When you sucked me off, when I fucked your face, and when I fucked you from behind. I need to know, what did you like? What didn't you like? Tell me one thing about how you felt about our encounter today."

"I, um... I liked when you held my arms," Keira mumbled, eyes drawn back to her food.

"Oh really," Devin mused. "What was it about that you liked?" He scraped the remnants of his scrambled egg together and shovelled them into his mouth.

This is weirdly working, Keira thought to herself. We're talking. About sex. And it feels... dare I say normal?

"I liked that I couldn't move. I liked how tight your hands felt on my wrists."

Devin nodded, wiping his mouth with a paper towel and finishing his water. "Interesting. Thank you," he smiled at her. "Would you like to watch another episode of Buffy? Seems like that's becoming our thing."

Keira smiled uncertainly. Is that it? Huh. Just another topic of conversation. Turns out I can talk about sex without imploding like a dying star. "Yeah, that'd be great."

***

Keira groaned, stretching on the sofa. "Ugh, it's late, I should go. I have work tomorrow," she sighed. "What?" she asked, seeing Devin's lips lift in a smirk.

"Nothing," he shrugged, "I just love the way the shirt lifts when you do that. Makes me want to... do things to you." He leaned over and caressed her mid-section, fingers dancing lightly around her navel.

"Oh, yeah?" Keira playfully raised her arms above her head again, arching her back to stick out her chest. "Like what?"

Devin ran a hand up one of her arms and gently grasped both her wrists in his fingers. He shifted his body over to straddle her. "I want to tie you up," he murmured, "I want to explore your body, want to make it mine," he said, his other hand still dancing over Keira's skin.

"Oh," she blushed, "I think... I think I'd like that."

He smiled wolfishly at her, the grasp on her wrists tightening. "Say it, then," he ordered.

Keira bit her lip. "I-want-you-to-tie-me-up," she rushed out, before she could think about it too much. She felt Devin's cock twitch against her stomach and heard his breath catch.

"I want you to tie me up," she repeated, slower. "I want you to take me," she continued, and Devin groaned. "I want you to take control," she finished in a whisper.

"Good girl," Devin purred, leaning forwards to kiss her. She opened her mouth eagerly, reaching up to touch his face - and finding his hand tightening over her wrist further, pinning her in place.

Surprised at the rush of heat that sent down her core, Keira moaned and arched her back, trying to press her chest into Devin's, to feel him any way she could.

Devin broke the kiss and leaned away, sitting on the couch next to Keira and pulling her head into his shoulder. He brushed her hair and lightly kissed the top of her head. "That was great," he murmured. "But that's all for today."

Keira pouted, her heart thundering in her chest. She wanted more, now. "Why? Did I... did I say something wrong?"

"No, no," Devin replied, pulling her in tight. "You said everything right. I just want you to sleep on it, see if you feel the same tomorrow morning. And if you do, tell me, and we'll kick things up a notch."

That sent a flutter of anticipation through Keira, who felt her blood suddenly start pulsing between her legs. "You're going to drive me crazy," she pouted.

"Oh baby, you have no idea," Devin chuckled into her hair.

***

Keira's first thought when she woke up the following morning was of Devin. God I'm such a teenager, she thought to herself, mooning over a boy. She forced herself to get up, make a cup of coffee, and shower. Figuring that was delay enough, she texted him.

Good morning! Hope you slept well :)

He rang her immediately, and she startled - who calls nowadays? - but picked up, sitting on the edge of her bed, still wrapped in her towel.

"Good morning lovely," Devin started, "I was just about to text you, eerie timing!"

She smiled. How did he sound handsome so early in the morning? "Great minds think alike, clearly!"

He chuckled. "How did you sleep?"

"Really well, thanks, you?"

"All good. You off to work in a minute? Don't want to disrupt your morning routine."

She shrugged reflexively. "Ah, don't have much of a routine - Fridays are my meet-with-China days, so I'll get dressed soon and grab breakfast at work. How's your day looking?"

"Fairly busy," he sighed. "We've got some clients coming in, I've got to go schmooze all day and take them out to dinner."

"Oh," Keira's face fell. She was hoping to see him later that day.

"Do you want to go out tomorrow?" he asked instead. "I wish I could get out of this thing tonight, but I really can't."

"Yes," Keira smiled. "I'd like that."

"And have you given more thought to what we discussed yesterday?"

Such a simple question, totally innocent out of context, and yet Keira's stomach flipped. "I have, and... let's do it, let's kick things up a notch as you say."

"Good," she could hear his smile in the way his voice sounded. "Then I have some instructions for you."

Keira shifted on her bed, pulling her towel closer. "Alright," she said. God that was lame, she thought, he's going to think I'm not into this, come on Keira, show more enthusiasm!

"Do you own a butt plug?"

"I do," she replied, glancing to her bedside table and the drawer hiding the few sex toys she owned.

"Good," Devin paused for a few seconds, letting her anticipation build. "I'd like you to wear it when we meet tomorrow. I'll text you the address. Let's say 7?"

Keira's jaw dropped slightly. "Wear it... outside?"

"Yes. 7?"

"I... yeah, 7 sounds good," Keira answered, picking the easier question to answer out loud. Not that the butt plug thing was a question.

"Great! I'll let you get on with your China-meeting-day then. I'll text you later?"

Keira nodded. "Alright, have a good day! Speak soon."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, Keira," Devin added before hanging up.

Keira bit her lip, pondering Devin's request. She was no stranger to butt plugs - or anal, for that matter, which she even quite liked. But wearing one in public?

Okay, fine, she had done that before, one particularly horny summer evening, but that was for herself, and she'd just popped in to the corner shop for something, less than ten minutes.

Yes, okay, she had found it kind of hot to have that secret, to feel the plug nestled inside her while nobody knew... but if someone had known, she would have died of embarrassment.

Right, nobody did find out, and she had one of the better self-induced orgasms of her life when she'd come home, fucking her ass with her glass dildo, but...

But nothing. Keira shook her head. Stop quintuple-guessing yourself, she thought, listen to your gut for once: what does it say? It was screaming at her to do it, fairly unequivocally. It was honestly kind of pissed at her brain for talking itself in circles.

She wanted to do it. Devin wanted her to do it. There really wasn't much more to it than that.

***

In stark contrast to the ridiculously over-the-top fancy bar their first date was set in, Keira met Devin in front of a pretty regular looking pub. She'd opted to wear skintight jeans, not feeling quite brave enough to risk a skirt or dress what with her current accessory.

Devin watched her approach, leaning against the side of the pub with his arms crossed and wearing his best lopsided dimple smile. Keira took a second to appreciate, once again, just how drop-dead gorgeous he was.

"You are wearing those jeans," he said by way of greeting.

Keira smiled and gave him a twirl, complete with a nervous giggle. He pulled her in for a kiss with a hand on the small of her back, then led her into the pub.

They found a small table and settled in, Devin with a beer and Keira with a G&T. The buzz of conversations rose fairly quickly, and by the end of their second drink they found themselves nearly shouting to be heard. Responding to the vibe in the place - or maybe simply as scheduled, Keira had never been here before - music kicked in, and Keira finally understood the point of the large carpet-less area in the middle of the room.

Keira stood and held her hand out to him. Devin smiled and shook his head, but she insisted, then took his hand and pulled him to his feet to drag him out to the dancefloor.

The pub must have been in a good mood, for within three songs they had been joined by a number of other dancers, the resulting crowd pushing Keira close to Devin. Not that she minded, swinging her hips with his hands on her waist, her arms wrapped around his neck.

Devin pulled Keira in closer and reached one hand around to rest on her ass. Keira smiled and rolled her hips, enjoying the feeling - but a blush immediately flooded her face when his fingers crept further, and he gave the butt plug in her ass a firm and clear nudge.

Devin brought his lips close to her ear, speaking just loud enough that she could make out his words over the music. "How do you feel, knowing that nobody else here knows what you're wearing?"

Keira pondered the question. Part of her felt embarrassed, and if anybody else in this pub did have even an inkling of what was going on she'd be positively mortified, but she was surprised at how comfortable she felt with Devin knowing. She was even more shocked at the extent to which the shared secrecy turned her on.

She tried to distil her answer as succinctly as she could, and stood on her toes to reply in Devin's ear, "I feel sexy."

"You are," he immediately replied, kissing her fiercely. A mischievous look passed over his face and he bent over to murmur in Keira's ear again.

"How do you feel, knowing what I'm going to do to you when we get home?"

Keira buried her face in Devin's chest, swaying to the music. The truth was she was beyond excited and had thought of little else for the past two days. She didn't know exactly what was about to happen, but... she also felt like, for once, she did not need to.

She lifted her head and looked Devin in the eye, mouthing her reply to him.

"I feel sexy."

***

Here she was again, standing just inside Devin's flat. He kicked his shoes off and hung his jacket on a hook, and she silently copied him. The familiar knot of uncertainty, of not knowing how to act, of worry of appearing foolish was starting to tie itself in the pit of her stomach.

Devin took her hand and guided her to the living room, where he sat on the couch and set her standing in front of him. "Take your top off," he reclined to rest his arms on the back of the sofa. "I want to see you."

The knot inside Keira froze. He said he means it, she reminded herself. She pulled her tank top off and let it drop to the floor, her arms hanging awkwardly at her side.

"Good," Devin said, his eyes hungrily roaming over her body. "Now take your jeans off and turn around."

Keira complied, and as she undid her zipper she found the knot inside her loosening, too. Her jeans joined her tank top and she turned around, standing straighter.

Electricity arced through her where Devin's fingertips brushed her back, starting between her shoulder blades and dancing down her spine. Without breaking his rhythm, he hooked the edge of her underwear and pulled it down.

He hmmed appreciatively. "Bend forwards, hands on your knees. Let me see this plug of yours."

Grateful to be facing the other direction, hiding her furiously blushing face, Keira obeyed, and bit her lip when she felt Devin gently spread her cheeks apart.

"Gorgeous," he murmured. "And the plug is cute, too." Keira nearly rolled her eyes at the obvious switch-a-roo, but smiled to herself instead. "I never would have guessed it'd be pink, though... you're full of surprises."

Devin gently pulled at the pink jewel, pulling the plug out of her until the widest part stretched her asshole, then pushing it back in.

"That's not a small plug either, you little wild thing, you. Don't move," he said, then reached over to a side table by the couch.

He drizzled a large drop of lube on Keira's ass, letting it drip towards her plug. He pulled it out again, then teased her asshole, turning the plug every time he pulled it out to coat it in lube. He fully removed the plug and pushed it back in a few times, until he was satisfied it was sufficiently lubricated.

"Right!" he suddenly exclaimed, and landed a quick smack on her right butt cheek.

Keira yelped and shot up, her hands covering her ass by reflex. Devin walked round to face her and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, we'll have to work on that," he smirked. She looked away, but a finger under her chin brought her facing him once more.

"But not today," he looked deep into her eyes. "Today I have other plans. Are you ready?"

Keira's eyes shone and the corners of her lips twitched as she nodded.

"Good girl," Devin nodded back.

He bent and grabbed Keira at the waist, lifting her over his shoulder in a fireman carry through the flat to his bedroom. He threw her on the bed and carried on with his momentum, crawling to kneel over her. Pinning her wrists above her head, he kissed her wildly, lightly biting her lower lip, his tongue exploring her mouth.

The sudden change of pace energised Keira and her core heat up in response. She moaned into Devin's mouth and wrapped her legs around him.

He broke the kiss and shook his head, tutting. "Can't have that," he smirked. "Look up," he ordered. Keira strained to look behind her and blushed when she saw four thick straps secured to the headrest, two short and two long, with wide cuffs resting on the pillows.

EllySing
EllySing
39 Followers
12