Keira's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could wonder too long why two weren't secured to the foot of the bed, Devin reached up and buckled a cuff around her left wrist, stretching her arm above her head. Pausing briefly, he shot a glance at Keira. "Remember, one word and this all stops if it gets too much," he reminded her. She nodded and he gave her a quick peck on the lips before moving to strap her other wrist in.

Her legs were still wrapped around his waist and he softly ran his hands over her thighs. "Well, since your legs are already here..." he murmured. He reached up and took one of the remaining cuffs, larger than the first, then carefully slipped it around Keira's thigh.

He made quick work of her other leg and stood back to admire his handiwork. Unable to hide away, feeling incredibly exposed, Keira lay there, the air and Devin's eyes roaming over her body. From her vantage point, she did have a good opportunity to see his cock straining against his trousers - the sight of which set her blood pulsing even stronger between her legs.

"Keira," Devin shook his head in amazement as he unbuttoned his shirt, "you have no idea how fucking hot you look right now."

He lunged towards her again, and stopped just short of kissing her. Keira lifted her shoulders, straining, desperate to feel his lips on her again.

"That's much better," he chuckled evilly.

He edged his way down her body, occasionally kissing, nipping, or licking at her skin, in an unpredictable pattern. Finally he reached her pussy and brushed his fingertip between her swollen lips.

"You're so wet," he murmured, "you're loving this, aren't you? My beautiful little tied up toy."

Keira blushed and turned her head to the side. Devin froze, and she moaned, bucking her hips into his hand.

"If you don't answer, I'm stopping," he warned her.

"No," she breathed, "please don't stop."

"Well?"

She glared at him and he raised his eyebrows, one shoulder twitching up in a shrug. He could stay here all night. The movement seemed so incongruous to Keira that she couldn't help chuckle, then rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Yes, I'm loving this," she murmured, eyes fixed on the ceiling. "Please don't stop."

"Fuck that's hot," Devin growled, immediately pushing two fingers inside her pussy. His thumb found her clit and Keira wrapped her hands around the straps, fingers tightening. Devin picked a quick pace to start, his fingers easily slipping in and out of Keira's drenched pussy.

Tension built inside her and she tried to close her legs, finding herself restricted by the straps... which only added to her arousal, making her legs tense and quiver. Just as she was getting close, as she could sense the cliff-edge approaching, as she was getting ready to tip over and herself fall...

Devin stopped.

"No!" she screamed despite herself. "I was close!"

Devin chuckled and wiped his fingers on her lips. "I know."

He stepped back and stood at the edge of the bed, then set to undressing. Incredibly. Slowly.

"I just decided it wasn't time for you, yet," he started, unbuckling his belt. "Maybe later," he continued, popping his button. "Or maybe not," he undid his zipper.

"In fact," he pushed his trousers down and stepped out of them, picking them up and carefully folding them in half, "you may not get to cum today at all." He walked over to his dresser and picked a hanger.

"The point is, I decide," he finished, hanging up his trousers and sliding the hanger back on the rail. "Understood?"

He stood there staring at her, arms crossed, his cock still straining the front of his boxer briefs. Keira nodded, breathing shallowly. She was so used to giving the orders, making the decisions, always having to think three steps ahead... is this what it felt like to see that in action?

"Good girl," Devin smiled, then took off his underwear to let his erection spring free.

He stroked his cock slowly, his eyes still taking in Keira's glorious naked form, then climbed over the bed and knelt over her, one leg either side of her chest. He tapped the head of his cock over her lips then pushed her lower lip down.

Keira opened her mouth and took him in. He groaned softly as her lips wrapped around his shaft and he leaned forwards, giving her a better angle as he pushed himself into her mouth. He thrusted a few times into her, pushing in deep then retreating to let her take in big gulps of air.

Finally he pulled out and leaned back, drool dripping off his cock onto her chest as she panted, trying to catch her breath. Devin stroked his cock a few times, then wiped his hand on Keira's face, smearing her own saliva across her cheeks and chin.

He stepped back between her open legs and grabbed on to her thighs for stability, then pushed himself into her open, waiting pussy. He groaned as he felt her butt plug pushing in on his cock.

"Oh God yes," Keira moaned, throwing her head back. "Ungh that feels so good."

Devin pumped his hips, holding on to Keira to push himself in deep with every thrust. Once he found a steady rhythm, he slid one hand down her leg to flick her clit.

Her pussy clenched hard around him and he felt her thighs tense under his fingers. Her breath caught in her throat and her knuckles turned white as she once more grabbed onto the straps holding her hands.

"Yes, yes..." she whispered, closing her eyes tight, "yes..."

Devin stopped.

"No!" she whimpered, shifting her hips side to side, trying to coax her orgasm back into being. "Please no, don't stop, please..."

"I told you," Devin thrust deep into her once, drawing a gasp from her, "I decide," he thrust again, "when you cum..."

He held himself deep inside her and rubbed her clit again, letting her orgasm build up to another edge, and slowed down, holding her there, on the cusp.

"Please," Keira begged, "please let me cum, please, I'll do anything, please..."

A small part of her brain stared at her in shock. She'd never begged anyone in her life. She didn't think herself capable of it. And yet... the bigger part of her brain relished this, the lack of control, giving herself over to Devin, letting him decide her fate.

"Good girl," Devin growled.

Those two words might have been enough to send the orgasm wracking through Keira, but he also picked up the pace on her clit, then pulled out, removed her butt plug, and smoothly pushed himself into her ass. His cock, slick with her juices, slid in to her easily.

"Cum for me now, Keira."

Keira screamed, a wordless, wild sound. She threw her head back, and every muscle in her body tensed. Devin kept going, pumping in and out of her ass, his hand keeping up pace on her clit.

Keira's eyes rolled in her head and she gasped for air. Her toes curled and her arms strained at the restraints.

Devin kept going.

Whenever a wave started to subside, a flick of her clit or a deep thrust into her ass sent her going again. Keira could barely breathe, her scream having long since reduced to a deep whimper at the back of her throat.

She managed to eke out a single word. "Stop..."

"No," Devin replied between gritted teeth, sweat beading at his forehead as he kept going.

That single word was enough to throw Keira for another loop. Her body trembled, and she wasn't sure how much more she could take. Another word bubbled up inside her, cactus, ready to erupt when she reached her limit—

And Devin slowed, then stopped.

He pulled out of her and leaned forwards, his hands shifting to rest either side of her, his head hanging down as he briefly caught his breath.

Still panting, he looked up to Keira and smiled. "So perfect," he murmured, moving up to kiss her and reaching to the bedside table. He swiped tissue and surreptitiously wiped them both clean of lube and cum.

Within a minute he had released her limbs and pulled her in close, lying under the covers with his arms wrapped around her. Keira still occasionally twitched, residual shivers coursing through her as her body slowed and calmed from the sensory onslaught.

"Yrsht sgnna bflth," Keira muttered, her mouth still not quite able to form words.

"What's that, baby?" Devin chuckled.

"Your sheets," Keira tried again, "are gonna be filthy."

"Mmh, I don't care," Devin kissed her hair. "How are you feeling?"

"Good. Tired, and shaky, but... good," Keira replied, sighing and feeling her body sink deeper into Devin's bed.

"Alright, stay there," he told her, then extirpated himself from the embrace.

"Absolutely no problem," Keira mumbled, curling up on her side and pulling the blanket up higher.

Devin soon came back and sat on the edge of the bed, wearing jogging bottoms he'd found along the way, with a glass of water and a large T-shirt.

"Drink this," he suggested, helping Keira sit up and slide the T-shirt over her head. "Then eat this," he handed her a small purple-wrapped package.

Keira downed half the glass of water, then tore the wrapper open. "Cadburys, my favourite," she managed through a mouthful. She finished the water in two long gulps and set the glass on the bedside table.

"Okay," she sighed, her vocal cords fully functional once more, "that really helped. Thank you."

She looked over at Devin, sitting next to her, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her in close once again.

"You did so well, Keira," he told her, rubbing his hand up and down her back.

"I did?" She'd barely done anything. He'd done all the actual hard work! "Did you even cum? I was, uh... distracted."

She felt him nod. "I did. You were perfect. How did it feel?"

She thought back to the scene, the tension within her as she tried to move and couldn't, her feelings of helplessness as Devin evilly stood there refusing to let her cum, the overwhelming sensations when he refused to stop letting her cum...

"It felt new. I've never felt like this before. I... wow, I loved it," she realised. "Is that bad?"

"No, baby," Devin reassured her, squeezing her shoulder. "It's great. I was worried I'd pushed too far, I'm glad you had fun."

"I almost said it," her voice lowered. "Cactus. I almost said it." She immediately regretted saying this. Surely he'd get annoyed, that her limit was so close, that she was so new and naïve and prudish.

"Good," he replied instead. "You need to feel able to if it comes to it. Nothing is more important. What was it that almost got you there?"

"Just... at the end, it was a lot. Sensory overload. My brain almost short-circuited from stimulation."

Devin nodded. "Makes sense. I'll know for next time, then. That is... if you want a next time."

"Absolutely. Yes. I do," the words tumbled over one another. Keira inhaled deeply, then shifted to face Devin and looked him in the eye. "Yes, I want you to dominate me again," she said, surprising both of them with her openness.

"You fearless beauty," Devin replied, pulling her in close for a deep, slow kiss.

12