Keira's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Keira and Devin have to spend a week apart.
5.6k words
4.63
1.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllySing
EllySing
45 Followers

Keira's eyes fluttered open. She frowned briefly in confusion - light was coming from the left, but wasn't her window usually on the right? - before her mind readjusted and she smiled. She'd slept at Devin's. She turned her head to look at him, his chest rising and falling slowly with the steady rhythm of the soundly asleep.

She reached out and lightly brushed her fingers on his shoulder, needing reassurance that he was there, this was real, but not wanting to disturb his slumber. She still couldn't quite understand what was happening to her. Ever since she met him - had it really been just a week? - she could feel something inside her blossoming, thriving. She felt seen in a way she never had before. She felt understood, heard... accepted.

There was the sex, of course, she couldn't deny that: Devin was awakening something in her and she craved more. But beyond that, she felt comfortable with him. Of the many first few dates she'd been on, she'd rarely felt chemistry like this one. They spoke, and joked, and sat in silence, and it all felt so very natural.

Unable to resist the call of nature any longer, Keira slid out of bed as quietly as she could and snuck to the bathroom. On her way out, fully awake now, her body demanded another need be met, and she made her way to the kitchen for some coffee.

I'm sure he won't mind if I rummage a bit, she thought to herself.

Keira flipped the kettle on and started searching. She got lucky, and found the French press on her first try. She heaped some ground coffee from a tin sitting on the countertop, slowly poured the water on top, and let the mixture brew.

Another bit of rifling through cupboards, and Keira soon had two steaming cups of coffee ready. She sipped at her cup, the heat spreading through her highlighting the chill her bare feet felt on the cold kitchen tiles.

"Hey."

Devin appeared in the kitchen doorway, rubbing a hand through his dishevelled hair. He squinted in the light streaming in through the window.

"Good morning," Keira smiled.

Devin stepped up and kissed her, her cup of coffee trapped between them. "It is a good morning now," he said, then reached behind Keira to grab his own cup and settled beside her. They leaned against the counter, their shoulders touching, and enjoyed the warmth - both each other's, and the coffee's.

Coffee turned into breakfast, which turned into a walk down the river, then a late lunch, a comfortably competitive round of mini-golf at the back of a pub, and before either of them realised, they were sat on a bench watching the sun set.

"I should probably head home soon," Keira said, "but I really don't want to."

"I don't want you to either. Especially as I'm away all of this week," he grumbled.

Keira sighed. Devin had mentioned it, during their hours-long conversation throughout the day. An accounting conference of some sort - he'd waved off the details. This was perhaps the one area of their lives where they disagreed: Keira thought work took up so much time, you may as well enjoy it, while Devin preferred to focus on the other areas of his life.

"It sounds like your work does put a lot of faith in you. Are you sure you don't like it? Come on, there's gotta be something good about it?"

Devin chuckled. "Oh it's fine enough, but it gets in the way of what I really want to do... for instance, you."

Keira smiled and rolled her eyes. "Well I won't deny that this week away is certainly less-than-ideal, but maybe I can call you?"

Devin leaned over to kiss her, and reached his hand to her waist to pull her in close. "Please do," he whispered.

***

As it happened, taking a phone call during an accounting lecture wasn't that practical, but Devin and Keira spent most of the next two days texting back and forth. Keira smiled every time her phone buzzed, and even had to borrow a charger off a colleague halfway through the day to avoid running out of battery.

Looking for something to distract her and get her thinking about anything else, Keira called Sheila and headed over for to hers dinner. Her two rowdy kids were always great fun to be around, and Sheila appreciated having someone chase them around to tire them out before bedtime.

Once the children were soundly asleep, the two women settled on the couch and cracked out the bottle of red Keira had brought over.

"So, tell me about this new guy, then," Sheila said, smirking.

Keira blushed. "It's, uh, intense," she giggled nervously. "Not to kiss and tell, but the sex is... have you ever had sex with someone and suddenly realised all your previous partners were terrible?"

Sheila laughed. "Kind of the opposite, actually! As much of a prick as he was, I've not had as much fun fucking anyone since their dad," she said, her head indicating her children's bedroom on the other side of the wall.

Keira's phone rang, and she shifted to pull it out of her back pocket. It was Devin. She smiled and held one apologetic finger up to Sheila. "Be two seconds."

She picked up and quickly explained to Devin she had company and couldn't talk, but promised to call him the next day, and wished him a good night.

Keira hung up and glanced back to Sheila, who was grinning like a Cheshire cat on steroids.

"What?" Keira asked, suddenly self-conscious.

"You liiiiiiiike him," Sheila said, still grinning. "It's pretty obvious from how your face lit up when you saw his name... and you're still smiling."

Keira realised it was true, and shrugged. "So what? Yes okay fine, I like this one, shut up," she mumbled before taking a long sip of wine. "I don't know how to explain it, but he gets me, Shels".

"Well, my advice: keep it physical, babe. Men are the worst, and if you give them an inch they'll take a fucking mile and then some," Sheila said, draining her own wine glass.

Sitting on the bus bringing her home, Keira thought back to Sheila's advice. Were men really all terrible? One the one hand, she'd met some not-so-charming guys, men with no concept of boundaries, or healthy communication... On the other, she'd met just as many shitty women in her life.

Assholes are gonna be assholes, she concluded to herself, regardless of gender.

And Devin really felt different. She was sure some of this was puppy love, that immediate infatuation, the giddiness brought on by new relationships, but a voice inside her told her it was more than that, too. He didn't feel like a perfect idea, he felt like a real person.

A person she couldn't wait to see again, if she was entirely honest with herself. And for now, maybe that was all that mattered.

***

"So tell me, how many jackets with elbow patches have you seen these past few days?"

Devin chuckled. "Well, now I feel personally attacked. I own a jacket with elbow patches."

"Shit, sorry!"

"It's tweed..." Devin trailed off.

Keira tried her best, but couldn't suppress a chuckle. "Could you be any more cliché?"

"Hey, I'll have you know I look good in that jacket," he scoffed in mock outrage.

"I bet you look even better out of it," Keira mumbled.

She could hear the smile in Devin's voice as he said, "I heard that."

Surprisingly, Keira didn't blush nearly as much as she'd expected. Hell, she even felt good enough to venture another comment. "Yeah, well, you can't just rock a girl's world in bed and leave her for a week, you know."

"Oh, trust me, I'd much rather you were here with me," Devin said, his voice imperceptibly dropping to a deeper tone. "I put on my best 'yes-I'm-listening' face during these meetings, but all I can think about is you."

Keira swallowed. "I'll be honest, it's not been my most productive week either..."

"Well then, in all my thinking, I've come up with an idea," Devin suggested. Keira's stomach did a little dance of joy. "But I need to have something delivered to your address, first... can you work from home Thursday?"

Keira nodded. "Yes--" she cleared her suddenly dry throat. "Yes, I can. What's your idea?"

"It's a surprise," Devin replied. Once again, she could hear the smile, this time distinctly tinged with what she could only imagine was the sexiest wicked look she'd ever seen.

***

Keira waited on pins and needles for the Amazon delivery guy all day. She nearly knocked her chair over when the doorbell rang and she rushed to open the door. She tore the cardboard box open as soon as the door clicked shut, and was immensely grateful for Amazon's plain packaging when she realised what was inside.

A remote vibe. Devin had bought her a freaking remote vibrating egg.

She knew she should wait, but curiosity got the better of her, and she took it out of the box. Looking for all intents and purposes like a bright pink misshapen egg with an antenna, she experimentally pressed the "on" button. The egg vibrated in response, a single short burst, as it activated.

Within minutes, Keira had downloaded the relevant app. She was putting the finishing touches on connecting the toy via Bluetooth when a text popped up on her screen.

I just got a delivery notification... have you opened it yet?

Keira smiled and texted back.

...Maybe. Followed by the emoji of a monkey hiding its face.

Don't use it yet, Devin replied. Just get it connected and send me your username. When are you off work?

My last meeting ends at 6, Keira wrote, knowing full well she'd be bloody useless on that call now.

Great. I'll call you around half past, Devin finished, with a smiling devil emoji. Gotta run for now.

As she had suspected, Keira's productivity plummeted for the rest of the afternoon. At some point she even gave up and took a cold shower, trying to take her mind off the toy sitting on her pillow, waiting for her. Waiting for Devin.

18:31. Keira's phone rang.

She picked up instantly, sitting cross-legged on her bed, and propped the phone up on her bedside table to video chat.

"Hey," she started.

"Hey back."

It had barely been 24 hours, and yet she realised she'd seriously missed Devin's voice. She was definitely smitten. They beat around the bush a little, dealing with the cognitive dissonance of genuinely wanting to hear about each other's days, while at the same time not caring one bit and wanting to just jump to the good stuff.

Thankfully, Devin's straightforwardness once more came to the rescue.

"So, Keira. Shall we get naked?"

He raised a suggestive eyebrow and opened the top two buttons on his shirt. Keira smiled and pulled her top over her head, revealing the light blue push-up bra she'd changed into after her shower. She shimmied her jeans off and kneeled on her bed, giving Devin a bit of a show as she slowly reached behind her back to unclasp her bra.

Devin, in the meantime, had lost no time of his own. He'd called Keira from his laptop which he'd set on the desk in his hotel room: she had a good view of the room behind him, and a great view of his ass in his boxer briefs as he hurriedly went to close the curtains.

Like two pringles hugging, Keira thought.

As he returned to the laptop, he saw Keira kneeling on her bed for him, and he paused.

"Fucking hell, Keira, you look... fucking hell."

Keira smiled and gave her shoulders a wiggle, letting her breasts bounce side to side.

"Now, as pretty as those panties are... I think you should lie back and take them off," Devin said.

"You think?" Keira smirked.

"Don't get cocky, you might regret it," Devin warned with a smile. "Lie back. Take your panties off."

Keira smiled at the slight edge that crept into his voice, and complied. She started to push herself back up to a sitting position when Devin's voice interrupted her. "Ah-ah, stay on your back. Shift your butt this way, I want to see your pussy."

Keira blushed, but spread her legs for Devin.

"Good girl," he said. Keira smiled again - dammit, those two words should not feel so good! "Now I want you to spread your pussy open for me, and I want you to work your clit to an edge... but don't you dare finger yourself."

Keira could feel wetness build inside her already, and she'd been fighting the urge to masturbate all day, so it didn't take her much to get to the edge. Her legs tensed, and she desperately wanted to feel something inside her. She teased a fingertip around her entrance.

"I said no, Keira," Devin reminded her, panting slightly. "Look at me."

Keira lifted her head to look at her phone screen. Devin stood in front of his camera, fully naked, stroking his cock. The sight made her gasp. She yearned to feel him inside her.

"The only thing going inside you today is that new toy," he said. "And I will control when you cum."

Keira nodded eagerly. "Yes, please, yes," she pleaded.

Devin smiled and nodded. "Put it in, then get on all fours so I can see your face."

Keira dove for the toy and pushed it inside her. It slid into her wet pussy with ease. The expertly designed shape filled her up perfectly, a ridge pressing on her g-spot, the antenna gently caressing her clit.

She yelped as Devin remotely activated the toy, experimentally sending the vibrations shooting to the highest setting for a second before returning to a low, barely perceptible buzz.

"Good, so it works. Now... now is when you regret being a brat earlier," Devin smirked. "If you want me to turn this up at all, you're going to have to talk dirty to me. The filthier your words, the higher the setting."

Keira's mouth fell open. "That's unfair!"

"This isn't supposed to be fair," Devin shrugged. Keira pouted and slid a hand between her legs, aiming to play with her clit again. "Ah-ah," Devin shook his head. "You'll cum from this toy alone, or you won't cum at all." He waved the phone he held in one hand, his other busy stroking his cock.

Keira groaned. Her aching pussy demanded more. The lowest setting was enough to keep her stimulated, but not enough to drive any significant pleasure - and certainly not enough for an orgasm.

"Please turn the toy up higher, I want you to make me cum," she started. Devin smiled and nudged the vibrations up a little. Keira moaned lightly and bucked her hips.

Her eyes travelled down from Devin's face to his muscular chest, then his cock, now rock hard. "Fuck, I wish it was your cock inside me," she started, then blushed. It was true, but she couldn't believe she was saying it out loud.

Devin encouragingly turned the vibrations up higher, and Keira continued. "I wish you were here, wish you were fucking me on all fours like an animal, fuck, I love it when you take control of me."

Somehow her embarrassment was yielding to arousal - everything she was saying was true, and the words conjured memories of Devin doing just that, and how deeply right it felt. Devin pushed the vibrations up higher and Keira moaned again. Her pussy tightened around the toy, making the vibrations resonate even deeper inside her.

"You're doing so well, Keira," Devin purred. "You're such a good girl, letting me control your pussy." He started alternating the vibrations on the toy - high then low, first on a smooth, predictable pattern, then erratically.

Keira gasped and grabbed the sheet beneath her hands. "Fuck yes please," she begged, "please keep playing with my pussy, please, I want to cum, I want to cum for you!"

Devin kept oscillating the vibrations, working his way up higher and higher until he was close to the highest setting. He'd increased his own pace as well, his eyes locked onto Keira's face, not wanting to miss a second of what was going through her mind.

"Look at me, Keira," he panted.

She locked eyes with him. "Fuck I'm so close," Keira continued, "please make me cum, please... please Sir!"

Devin groaned and flipped the switch to the highest setting. Keira's pussy clenched like a vice around the egg inside her, vibrations spreading through her g-spot, up to her clit, filling her entirely.

She moaned and let her head drop, then remembered Devin's command and forced herself to look back up. She'd always been self-conscious about her face while orgasming, but right now it didn't matter, she wanted to see Devin as pleasure coursed through her. She was glad she did, as Devin came too, cum spurting out of his cock, and she drank in every second of it.

Devin turned the toy off and Keira collapsed onto her bed, shocked by the sudden withdrawal of sensation. She chuckled and eased the toy out of her - grimacing at seeing it covered in her grool.

"I... might need a minute to clean up," she said.

Devin nodded. "Same here. Don't hang up, though, I still want to chat!"

Keira smiled towards the camera. "Of course not. Be right back."

After a quick trip to the bathroom, Keira pulled her panties and top on, not bothering with jeans or a bra. She laid on her bed and tilted her phone to face her, catching a glance of Devin has he himself returned from his bathroom. He carried his laptop to the bedside and set it down, mimicking Keira's setup.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey back," she replied with a smile.

"How are you feeling?"

Keira sighed and nuzzled her face into her pillow. "Good. Wishing you were here though."

Devin nodded. "I know the feeling... but I'm back tomorrow, so I'll see you soon."

They lay there in comfortable silence for a few moments, and Keira let a thought rise to the top of her mind.

"I have a... question," Keira hesitated. Devin nodded her on encouragingly. "You called me a brat. What did you mean by it?"

"Did it bother you?"

Keira shook her head emphatically. "No, no, not at all, I'm just curious. I've never been called that."

"It's a kind of sub personality," Devin explained. "Brats tend to be a bit more defiant, rebellious, teasing and testing their dom's limits..."

Keira was repressing a smirk as Devin's description unfolded. The more comfortable she was getting with him, the more she wanted to push back on him, while very much knowing she didn't want to actually win that fight. "Well, okay, if the shoe fits..."

"I also have one question for you," Devin said. Keira mentally placed a bet with herself about what that could possibly be about. "Do you remember what you called me, earlier?"

Ding ding ding, I win, she thought. She blushed and bit her bottom lip, then nodded.

"You don't have to answer right now, but I'd like you to think about it. Why you called me Sir, what you felt when you said it, what it meant to you."

Keira nodded again. Devin smiled. "Alright that's enough, this is a conversation best continued in person!"

***

It was Friday evening, and Devin was back in the same city as her! The thought was enough to make Keira smile. She unlocked her building's front door and climbed the stairs to her flat, texting Devin at the same time.

Hey! Did you make it home okay?

She slid her phone back into her pocket as she crested the landing.

"I did make it home..." Keira froze at the voice and looked up. Devin stood by her front door, backpack casually slung over one shoulder, a small bouquet of tulips and lilies held in one hand.

He smiled, his one-sided dimple appearing on his cheek, and Keira grinned in returned. "I hope you don't mind," he started, "I thought I'd come say hello--"

Keira interrupted him by throwing herself at him and kissing him fiercely, her enthusiasm forcing him to take a step back until his back hit the wall. "Yes, hello, hi, good evening," she said, interrupting the kiss, "normal human greetings and all that."

He chuckled and pecked her on the lips once more. "I missed you, too."

She smiled and stepped back. He handed her the flowers, which she took hesitantly. "You know, I think this is the first time anyone's bought me flowers without it being an apology of some sort," she mused. She gave them a sniff. "It's nice."

EllySing
EllySing
45 Followers
12