Keira's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unlocked her door and let Devin in, before realisation came crashing down on her: she certainly hadn't expected him to visit, and the state of her flat reflected that. "Uh, sorry about the mess and all that," she mumbled, hastily kicking the shoes strewn about her alleyway into a semblance of a pile.

Devin clicked the door shut behind him and slid his shoes off, dropping them on the pile himself. "I couldn't care less," he reassured her.

"Living room's that way," Keira motioned, "not that this is a big flat, you'll find it. I'll get a vase."

She made her way to the kitchen, climbing on the countertop to grab a vase stored above her cupboards. She gave it a quick rinse and settled the flowers inside, smiling to herself as she arranged them.

Devin was sitting on the couch, looking around Keira's flat. He wouldn't have called it messy as such. Keira's desk, for instance, stood in one corner, the surface immaculate and empty barring a monitor, keyboard, and mouse - but he could spot the half open desk drawer overflowing with notebooks and pens.

Keira appeared with the flowers, and set them on the coffee table. Or, what passed for a coffee table, which was really a large glass pane laid on top of several piles of books. She sat next to Devin and brought her feet up under her.

She sighed contentedly. "This is a nice surprise," she murmured.

"I just couldn't wait to see you," Devin said. He leaned forwards and cupped her face, bringing her in for a kiss. Unlike the fierce and frantic kiss they'd shared at the door, this one was slow, sensual.

Keira pushed herself up and swung a leg over, straddling Devin. He ran his hand through her hair, letting the wavy strands tangle themselves around his fingers. Keira tensed her legs around him, and he moaned and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her in close.

God, how she'd missed him. That hit her like a ton of bricks: it wasn't just his touch that she'd missed, but his presence, his self. Thoughts assaulted Keira all at once, a stormy mess of confusion which pulled her out of the moment and made her break the kiss.

What if Sheila's advice had come too late? What if she was already falling for this guy? What if it was just physical for him? She trusted him, but what if she was reading more into this than he was? She thought back to the word she'd blurted out the previous evening - Sir, how cliché - and wondered, what if he thought that's all she saw in him? On the other hand, what if he was wondering the exact same thing she was? What if...

Devin noticed Keira's sudden tension. "Hey, hey, are you okay? What's up?" he asked, concern creeping into his face.

She nodded and tucked the thoughts away for now. "Nothing, I'm fine," she said, and leaned back in for a kiss.

Devin pulled away and raised an eyebrow to her. "Yeah, Keira, honey, don't ever play poker. What's up?"

Keira shrugged and looked down at her hands, intensely examining the nail polish that was starting to chip on her index fingers. "Just overthinking things again," she mumbled. She gave another half-shrug. "Just suddenly wondering if you'd now always be sort of expecting a... BDSM-y... thing... between us... after what I called you...". Her face was on fire.

Devin lifted Keira off his lap and sat her on the couch. He slid off to crouch in front of her, and took her hands in his. "Keira," he said. He angled his head lower, looking for her eyes, until she looked at him. "Your submission is a gift. It is for you to give, never something that can be taken from you. There is never, ever, any expectation. If anyone ever makes you feel that way, you kick them to the curb without a second thought, you hear me?"

Keira nodded, and Devin continued. "When you called me 'Sir' yesterday..." he trailed off, and Keira bit the inside of her cheeks. "I cannot begin to explain to you the honour I felt. That you chose to say that, that you felt that way. And if you never call me that again, hell even if you never touch me again, I'll still always think you're a bloody awesome woman."

Keira nodded again, past a lump forming in her throat. "It's not that I never want it again," she said. "I just think... not every time? I've been reading about, um, stuff, like dynamics and relationships, and, uh, some of it is pretty out there. For me, I mean."

Devin smiled and nodded, encouraging her to continue talking.

"I think... the whole Dom/sub thing, it's really just sexual, for me. It's not a 24/7 thing. And it's not even an every-time-in-the-bedroom thing, either, I think. Is that..." she caught his eye again, trying to read his face. "Is that a problem?"

Devin shook his head. "It is never a problem. Even if it means a mismatch with someone, your boundaries are never. A. Problem," he emphasised each word and punctuated them by squeezing her hands. "And it isn't for me, either. I love when you give me control, Keira, more than you can probably imagine, but the key word there is give. Knowing that I have earned your trust, that you're a bloody kick ass woman who chooses to hand over the reins to me... it's the best feeling in the world."

She smiled. "So... how do you know when I give that to you?"

Devin pushed himself to his feet and sat back on the couch next to Keira, pulling her head onto his shoulder. She laid a hand on his chest and nuzzled in, feeling his warmth, inhaling his scent.

"Well, for one thing, we should probably keep the 'Sir' to those moments," he started. Keira nodded. "And as always, communication is important... you can always tell me how things are going to go. If I'm in charge, or not. Then, in the future, if you're ever comfortable with it..." Keira felt his heart beat harder in his chest as he paused. "Some people like to use a physical symbol, like a collar."

Keira's breath caught in her throat. She knew about collars, of course - it was one of the internet rabbit holes she'd fallen down. What she hadn't anticipated was the emotion she felt in Devin's voice as he mentioned it, the significance that it clearly held for him.

"Okay," she said. "Thank you, for explaining to me."

They let the moment hang a while longer, enjoying each other's presence, taking comfort in their closeness. Keira absent-mindedly ran her hand over Devin's chest, feeling the muscles beneath his shirt, and he in turn let his hand stray down from her shoulder, to her side, fingers lightly resting on her hip.

His fingertips slid under the hem of her shirt and she smiled, snaking her own fingers between two of his shirt buttons to find the skin beneath. She once again pushed herself up on top of him.

Her hands went to unbutton his shirt. She leaned forwards to whisper in his ear. "Well, then, I'm telling you, tonight, you're not in charge..." She kissed his neck right below his ear, and he smiled. She finished unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it open to run her fingernails down his chest lightly, drawing a shiver from him.

Smiling to herself, she kept going, and slid down to position herself between Devin's legs. Taking her time, she let her fingers slowly work at his belt. She looked up to him, well aware of the effect her dark eyelashes contrasting with her light blue eyes had from this position.

Devin groaned and lifted a hand to grasp her hair, then caught himself and set it back next to him with a smile. She grinned and undid his belt buckle, his zipper coming down shortly after. He lifted his hips to let her pull his trousers and boxers down, and his cock sprang out.

He wasn't fully hard yet, but when Keira wrapped her fingers around his shaft, she felt him twitch and start to stiffen. She slowly stroked him with a loose grip, and he grit his teeth, shifting his hips towards her imperceptibly.

"Fuck, Keira," he mumbled, "you..." He trailed off and ran his hands over his face. "I have no words."

He let his head hang back on the couch and gave himself over to the sensation, and Keira tightened her fingers around his cock. It was getting harder by the second and she revelled in the feeling, in knowing that she was causing this.

Without warning, she leaned forwards and licked his cock in a single, long motion, starting at the base and finishing with a sloppy kiss at the head, her tongue swirling around once before retreating.

Devin gasped and his head shot back to look down at Keira who was grinning up at him. Now that she had his full attention, she kept her eyes on him, and wrapped her lips around his cock. She slowly inched down, taking more of him into her mouth, only breaking eye contact at the last possible second. She felt the tip of his cock reach the back of her mouth, and she swallowed, opening her throat to him.

"Fuck!" he groaned, balling his fists.

Keira pulled back, a string of drool linking her lips to the tip of his cock. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and lightly sprang to her feet. "Okay," she winked.

She opened her jeans and let them and her underwear fall to the floor, then stepped out of them and straddled Devin once more. "Since you asked so nicely..." she murmured.

She reached down between them and grabbed his cock. She playfully angled her hips, letting him feel her pussy without giving in, yet. She parted her lips with his cock, then felt him twitch in her hand as she pulled back and rubbed slow circles around her clit instead.

Devin set his hands on her hips, his fingers digging into her skin, resisting the urge to pull her down onto his cock. He grinned at her. "You're so fucking sexy when you tease me."

She grinned back. "I know." Then she pushed herself down onto Devin, slowly. She loved this moment, the first penetration, when she could feel her pussy stretch around his cock, she could feel him fill her up bit by bit, until he was deep inside her.

He closed her eyes and moaned, and her pussy twitched in response. "I fucking love that sound," she murmured. She removed her top and leaned forwards, wanting to feel his skin on hers. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close, and they sat there for a moment, feeling the closeness.

Then Keira started moving. She shifted her legs around Devin and grabbed the back of the couch for leverage, then bucked her hips and rode him. Gently at first, but quickly picking up the pace.

Devin slid his hands down to grab her hips and helped her, pulling and pushing her in time with her motions, assisting her but letting her drive the rhythm. A small bead of sweat appeared behind Keira's ear, and slid down her skin.

Devin ran his tongue up her neck, catching the small drop and finishing with a nip at her earlobe. He was breathing hard, and every now and then a whimper would escape from his throat. Each one sent a jolt of electricity to Keira's core, and she kept going, determined.

Soon, she felt his legs tense, and his fingers dug deeper into her hips. "Keira, I'm... I'm..."

"Yes, baby," she whispered into his ear, "cum inside me."

He grabbed her hips and took over, pumping his cock in and out of her a few times, then buried himself deep and held her there as he shot his load deep inside her. He moaned again - an animalistic growl, one Keira knew she'd replay in her mind again and again.

Finally, his orgasm subsided, and he relaxed his grip on her. They lay there, panting, Keira feeling sweat sticking between them and not caring one bit. She reached up to the back of his head and gently ran her fingers through his hair.

"Well, that was something," he chuckled, and kissed her shoulder.

"Mm-hmm," she agreed.

He kissed her shoulder again and she shivered, goosebumps trailing down her back.

"Right, don't move," he said, then got his arms around her and pushed himself up to a sitting position. "Shower time." She wrapped her legs around him and he stood, carrying her, his cock still buried in her pussy.

"Second door on the right," she mumbled into his neck.

"Thanks," he smiled, and carried her to the bathroom.

12