Keith's Caught in a Costume Pt. 03

Story Info
Keith's next day at school...
6.8k words
4.64
27.7k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith's alarm went off and he silently reached out a hand and silenced it. He'd hardly been able to sleep at all, tossing and turning with worries about what school would be like today. It had been less than a day since his life had turned into a nightmare - his incredible teacher had caught him rubbing himself in a cheer uniform and then he'd had to buy panties of his own in front of one of the sexiest girls in school, also a cheerleader. He groaned as he sat up and went through the motions of getting ready for school.

Getting out of the shower he took a deep breath and pulled open his underwear drawer. Pushing aside the top layer of boxers and briefs he pulled out the bag from Kelly's he had stuffed inside the night before. He dumped out the contents on his bed and then stared at the small pile of panties laid out before him. They certainly represented a wider array of choices than the underwear he was used to wearing. He was certain that showing up to school without one of these pairs on him would result in some serious consequences. He rifled through the pile, looking for the least objectionable thing, but soon discovered that everything he'd bought came with certain objections. Lacy, brightly colored or frilly, there were none of these that might even pass for boy's underwear. He grabbed a pair of orange and cream striped cheekies, at least they didn't have a clear lacy band around the edge, though they did say the feminine Hanes logo in swooping lines around the edge. He grabbed an oversized t-shirt, hoping that would keep them from showing, and cinched his belt tight to hold up the jeans he slipped on over them. He had to adjust himself, realizing that even with his fear of the day to come he was still excited by the feeling of the panties fabric. He wished he would quit getting hard at every humiliating thing that happened to him.

He looked over at the clock and realized he was actually a little early, having skipped his custom of snoozing the alarm through several cycles. With a bit of time to spare, he decided to enjoy himself and relive some of the less horrible parts of the last day. Taking off his pants and shirt he lay in the bed in only his new panties and, reaching inside, took hold of his dick. Stroking himself he let his memory drift back to Jenny's enormous breasts, held up by a beautiful push-up bra, the tanned globes threatening to overflow at any moment. He thought of the beautiful curve of her ass and getting to lick it all over... wait, no, he didn't enjoy that, did he? He shook his head and tried to pull up new thoughts about the hot Ms. Blanchar, how her ass had looked in her skirt yesterday, how her breasts pushed apart the buttons on her shirt, how she'd laughed when he'd revealed his erection. Again, thoughts of his humiliation fought their way into the forefront of his mind and this time he didn't fight back. He remembered Ms. Blanchar making him lick the bloomers - that he hadn't cleaned up yet. He reached into his backpack and pulled out the blue full coverage panties and eyed them while he jerked. In a haze of lust Keith pulled them to his mouth and began reenacting the scene he was imagining, licking away at the panties while his teacher mocked him. The remnants of his cum had crusted on them but his licking loosened it up and the familiar, and not horrible, taste returned.

Soon, Keith found himself on the edge, bloomers now halfway in his mouth as he moaned in pleasure. At the last second he pulled his dick out of the panties and lowered the bloomers to shoot his load onto them. He paused for a second, mind still lost in lust, and remembered the words of his teacher and Jenny, "You clean up your messes." On autopilot, he lifted the cheer panties to his mouth and stuffed them back in, sucking out the cum held within and letting his orgasm and exhilaration fade. Realizing what he'd done, that he'd eaten his own cum for the third time in 24 hours, and that this time no one had made him do it, Keith was immediately ashamed. He wiped his dick off on the bloomers and stuffed them in the bottom of the bag. He quickly threw back on his jeans and t-shirt, pulling on socks and shoes.

Finished getting dressed, he stuffed the rest of the panties back in the bag and turned his eyes to the other purchases he'd unknowingly made: feminine activewear. He'd been told to bring an outfit so he grabbed a pair of simple black leggings, ankle socks, a white tank top and some of the sporty underwear: a athletic thong and a padded sports bra. He stuffed these items, and the new shoes he'd been given, down into his bag, below his books, and zipped it up. He'd have to be careful that no one noticed them. Before he walked out the door he ran a quick comb through his hair, noticing that it had been a while since he'd gotten a haircut as it was shaggy all around his head, and decided it was time to make his way to school.

Keith pulled up in the parking lot and had to take several deep breaths before he was able to gather his courage and get out of the car. He shouldered his bag and walked into the school, petrified someone might say something. But no one did, indeed no one seemed to notice him any more today than they had the previous day. Rounding a corner, he saw Jenny up ahead and quickly ducked into a bathroom. He worried she might burst in for a moment, but after a minute passed he slipped back into the hallway and made his way to his first class. No one called him sissy, or whispered Christy. It seemed like everything might return to normal for a few minutes. Then the bell rang and he remembered he had Ms. Blanchar for second period.

Keith slipped in just as the warning bell rang and took his customary seat near the back. Ms. Blanchar, for her part, didn't even seem to notice him, not engaging with him once during the class. As it was coming to and end, Keith even fantasized that maybe the teacher was done with him, that one day of humiliation and a punishment of wearing panties was enough for her. He watched the minutes countdown and was so excited to make his escape... and then as the bell rang he heard her say, "Mr. Robins, please stay behind a moment, I have something to discuss with you." His idiot classmates all gave a loud ooooh, and Keith turned red, though not for the reasons they probably imagined. The other students packed up and departed and Keith moved towards Ms. Blanchar's desk, where she was making marks in her book. As the door closed behind the last student she said, "Alright, Christy, follow me into my office." She made her way into the small office connected to her classroom. "Now you were supposed to bring some things today, do you have them?" She asked icily, a threat for failure dripping from her tone.

Keith scrambled to swing his backpack around and unearth the items he'd placed under all his books. In his haste he dropped a couple of books onto the floor and as he bent over to pick them up he felt her lift the back of his shirt. "Orange and cream stripes, very nice Christy. What cut are these?"

"Cheekies," Keith responded, standing back up as she let go of his shirt. He pulled out the various items of clothing and showed them to her, to which she only nodded.

"Good, you can follow basic directions. Are you enjoying wearing your new pantied," she paused, indicating she wanted some response. Keith could only nod his head in a quick bob. "Have you enjoyed them all by yourself? Did you rub or jerk that little clitty while wearing some of them?" At this, Keith once again froze up, amazed by his teacher's ability to guess exactly what he'd done and what might be most humiliating. "Ha, I knew you couldn't resist for long. Sissies never can when they first get their very own panties. And, did you clean up your mess?" Keith blushed even harder, and then quickly nodded his head. Allison laughed, "Oh, really? That would make you a very good girl. Though, are you sure you got all of it? I know some of you sissies get embarrassed and then can't finish the task of cleaning up the last of the mess." At this, Keith remembered what he had smeared on the bloomers and simply tossed in the bag, figuring he could wash them later on tonight. He blanched briefly, unable to keep himself from revealing the truth to his teacher. "So, you didn't clean it all up, you left behind another gross little mess. Well, we will just have to do something about that, won't we? For now, I need you to plan to come to the girls locker room after school. Knock on the door, don't just barge in because my girls might be changing. Can you do that?" Keith nodded again, back to being fully terrified of what was going to happen. "Then get the fuck out of here." Allison pushed Keith towards the door as he worked to jam all the feminine garments back into his bag. At that moment, students started to come into the classroom for the next class and Keith could only hope that none of them had noticed what he was shoving into his bag.

-

That afternoon found Keith standing outside the girls locker room and knocking on the door. He anxiously kept looking down the hallway, hoping no one would walk around the corner and see him standing here and ask him what he was doing. After a few moments the door swung open and Jenny stood there in front of him. She was dressed in cheer practice gear, Nike shorts in the school's blue and a cheer tank top in white with the schools logo in a matching blue. Keith once again had to struggle to tear his eyes away from her chest as it seemed like the tensile strength of the shirt was being deeply tested. "Oh, hey Christy," Jenny said, louder than Keith would have liked, with a smirk, "Just wait here a minute, a couple of the girls are getting finished up." Not waiting for him to respond she let the door close back in his face.

Keith waited outside about five more minutes, each second cranking up his anxiety as he was sure he would be caught standing outside the girls locker room with no good reason to be here. Finally, Jenny popped the door back open and said, "Come on in, Christy. Coach is in her office." As she led the way through the locker room, Keith noticed that the varsity cheer team was mostly lacing up their shoes or just chatting over on one side of mostly open space. These girls were all seniors, all in his class. They'd turned 18 so were allowed by the school to do more intense spots and jumps and so had their own squad. Jenny and Keith approached an office with an open door. The walls of the office were just glass from about 4ft up to the ceiling, so the coach had a good view of everything happening in the locker room. "Here she is Coach!" Jenny said happily and with a quick laugh. She slapped Keith on the ass and said, "See you in a few, Christy," and walked over to join the rest of the squad.

Keith stepped into the office and saw Ms. Blanchar writing on a clipboard. She was now in athletic wear herself, poured into shorts matching Jenny's but a full t-shirt with capped sleeves on top declaring her the cheer coach. She looks up at Keith, "Well, here you are Keith. Today you are going to be working on your humility, hopefully a lesson you will take to heart and will help you understand why you need to be more polite to your superiors. We're practicing inside, so I'll want you to get the water cooler set up on the table. Then, I want you to stand back and watch the girls routines, see if you can pick up any of the moves. Maybe, if you behave yourself, we'll actually let you try on that uniform you soiled yesterday and cheer at one of the games. Would you like that?"

Keith shook his head, "No ma'am, please don't make me dress up in front of everybody."

Allison smiled at how easy this boy made humiliating him, "Well then, I guess that will be your punishment if any of my girls complain after today. That should give you some good motivation hmm?" Keith nodded his head. "I want a verbal response Keith, and keep it up with the ma'am's I like that."

"Yes ma'am, I mean I will do my best and not give anyone any reason to complain."

"Fine, get changed out there," Allison gestured with her hand out at the locker room. "And hurry it up."

"Are the girls going to leave ma'am?"

"They've still got a few minutes 'til we start and they like to chat in here usually, so I doubt it. But, don't let that stop you. It's only us girls in here, right? So, hurry the fuck up with getting changed. If you slow down my practice, I will dress you in that cheer uniform minus the bloomers or any panties and make you do flips at the game this Friday."

Keith blanched and quickly nodded, "Yes, ma'am." He stepped out of the office and walked over to the locker furthest from the girls. He set his bag down and first unpacked everything he needed. Then, breathing deeply to quell a rush of panic, he pulled off his shirt. "Baw, da, da, da dum," he heard behind him. "Yeah, a show," followed quickly from another voice. He froze up and couldn't move for a minute. Then he heard Jenny's nwo familiar voice, "Just a couple minutes left now Christy, you don't want to make us late," she teased in a sing song. He undid his belt and loosened his pants and, working with the idea of ripping the bandaid off, yanked his pants down to the ground. Immediately, he heard laughter behind him. "Oh, look at those cute panties." "He looks like a creamsicle." "I heard he doesn't have much of a creamsicle." More cackling followed those words.

Jenny's voice was suddenly right next to him, "Now, Christy, you're being rude with your back to use. Turn around so we can see you and talk with you." He felt her finger run across his shoulder blades and begin to turn him around. "You wouldn't want us to complain to Coach would you?" At this, Keith realized he was again trapped and slowly complied with the pressure she was putting on his shoulder. He turned in place and faced the assembled squad.

As they looked at him, some mid-laugh, others whispering to one another, he looked back at them. There was Beth, the blond haired blue eyed queen bee of the school. She had an all-american beauty, her body was incredible but she also had the reputation for being incredibly kind and generous to everyone. She wasn't ever the bully or the bitch, she even volunteered to help tutor kids who were falling behind. Basically, she was perfect and at the top of the school hierarchy. Taylor was standing near her, her mouth nearly hanging open as if she couldn't even with all of this. She was Armenian and took after Kim Kardashian in many ways, some natural and some intentional. She was believed to have the biggest, best ass in the school, Keith had, at least once, followed her all the way to a class on the opposite side of the building from where he needed to be just to watch her from behind.

Jenny was there of course, and then there was Christina. She was the only black girl on the varsity squad, she was thick and known to be the wittiest of the cheerleaders. She often turned her sharp tongue on anyone who bothered her, other students, faculty, parents, it didn't seem to matter. If you pissed her off she would let you know. She was laughing out loud, slapping her knee and struggling to breathe as she wheezed out, "Not much... of a... creamsicle," echoing the comments of the girl next to her. That was Lily, who had an unusual look for a cheerleader. She had incredibly pale skin and jet black hair, she leaned more into the skater/goth look than any other girls. Honestly, she probably wouldn't have fit in with this crowd if not for the fact that she'd been stunting and doing gymnastics since she was little and had been with the squad all the way up from middle school. The girls on the team seemed to accept her fashion differences as long as she kept nailing her moves. Finally, there was Cameron. She was the dumb one - and, yet somehow, not blond. Her long red hair cascaded down her back in ringlets. Like Jenny, her best attributes were right up front, two large C-cups that she rarely locked into a bra, enjoying how they swayed around. Today she was spinning her finger in her hair as she looked at Keith. Suddenly, she pointed at his crotch and looked over at Lily, "Oh you meant he has a tiny thing. Sure looks like it." At this Christina doubled over again in laughter while Lily merely facepalmed herself.

Keith looked over to Jenny and saw her pointing at her watch reminding him he was under a time crunch. He took another deep breath and slid down the panties, the reveal of his penis, now fully erect due to all the mockery, causing another cascade of laughter from several girls. As he pulled up the thong, Jenny stepped over and reminded him to tuck away like he had yesterday at the shop. Turning away from the girls to accomplish this, he heard Christina say, "Damn, boys got a nice little ass. It looks like he's been doing some squats." Keith was again embarrassed but kept on pulling on clothes. The leggings grabbed at the little leg hair he had as he pulled them up but eventually slid into place. He slipped the sports bra over his head and, pulling it into place, discovered that the padding seemed to give him small A-cup breasts. Comments continued to fly as he quickly pulled on the shirt.

As he was finally getting his new pink and white shoes tied he heard Beth speak for the first time, "Ok, everyone, let's get to work. Coach is waiting." Thr girls began to file out, some moving past him to deliver a comment or two, Christina going so far as to smack his ass as she walked by, making him cry out with a surprised, and sadly girly, yelp. Beth walked by last and put her hand on his arm, "Sorry about all this, I guess. I hope it isn't too rough on you!"

The first hour of practice went pretty smoothly. Keith got the water station set up quickly and then stood back and watched the girls run through several routines. He was even able to have a little fun while trying to match their moves, the new clothes letting him bend in some ways he wasn't used to in boys stuff. He had to run over once or twice and wipe down a spot on the floor where some water had dripped and during these moments it always seemed the girls were whispering about him. Beth noticed and called them back to attention every time, Keith was really appreciating her kindness today.

Finally, the squad took a water break and wandered over to the cooler and cups Keith had set up. Beth and Ms. Blancahr mentioned they had a video they wanted to show for the next routine and so went to go get a tv on a rolling cart. Jenny saw this as an opportunity and leapt at her chance. "Oh, Christy!" she called out, "Come over here and do me a favor." Keith walked over to where she was standing and then Jenny lifted her arm up. "I have worked up a fierce sweat, especially in my pits. Be a good sissy bitch and lick the sweat off for me." A couple of the girls oohed at this, Lily even muttered, "Gross, his tongue on you." Keith was grossed out by the request himself. He paused from a moment, hoping there was some way to get out of this. Before he could even think of an excuse though, he found himself shoved over, catching himself on the water table. Suddenly, an arm fell across his back, holding him down and forcing him to arch his back, and a hand started making sudden impacts across his ass - he was being spanked.

"You dumb sissy bitch, when a girl on this squad asks you to do something, you jump to it," Christina screamed as she raised her hand up again and again. Keith tried to bend his knees to lower his ass from her assault and she leaned in to him and growled, "You put that pert little ass back up in the air missy. If I have to make you, or if I have to ask you again, I won't waste time with a spanking. I'll just beat the shit out of you." Keith straightened his legs and she resumed wailing on his ass with spank after spank. Keith's ass was now on fire, but, even worse he realized, his dick was suddenly fully hard again and poking at the front of his leggings. The spanking suddenly stopped and Christina again growled in his ear, "Now go ask Princess Jenny if you can lick the sweat off her."

12