Keith's Caught in a Costume Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith sniffled, trying to hold in tears, and tried to adjust his pants so that the girls wouldn't notice. He walked over to Jenny and looked at her smug, smiling face. "Please, Princess Jenny, can I have the honor of licking your pits clean?"

"Sure," Jenny shrugged and lifted her arm. As Keith leaned in she quickly snapped the arm back down and said, "But, first you have to say 'I'm little sissy Christy and I got a tiny baby boner from being spanked. Thank you Princess Christina for teaching me my place.'"

Keith was now shaking with humiliation, but his erection hadn't gone anywhere. He turned back to look at Christina and said, "I'm little sissy Christy and I got a tiny baby boner from being spanked. Thank you Princess Christina for teaching me my place." And then, he turned back to Jenny, who had lifted her arm back up, and began licking away at her armpit. He'd only licked it twice when he was interrupted by a slowly clapping Ms. Blanchar, who had returned at some unknown point.

"Oh, girls, that was so good. And, Christy, I'm glad you've admitted your mistake, it means I won't have to punish you for disobeying Jenny at first. You're still sure you don't want to cheer at the game on Friday right?" Keith nodded his head at that. "Well, you'd better be really good the rest of the time. But, we are going to have to do something about this little sissy dicklet of yours springing up all the time." Allison picked up a bag laying on the floor nearby, "I had something in here for this, I know it. Ah, here it is." With that she pulled out a small object made of bright pink plastic and held it up for Keith and the girls to see. Keith inhaled abruptly as he realized what it was. "Now girls, I can tell Keith knows what this is, who else can tell me?"

Christina and Jenny spoke at the exact same time, and with the same malicious delight in their voices, "A chastity cage."

"That's exactly right girls. So enjoy the next hour or so Christy, because at the end of practice you're putting this on. No more failures to clean up, or rude boners from licking my girls sweat. You're here to serve not to get pleasure." Ms. Blanchar looked across her gathered squad and finally tossed the cage to Beth, "Alright Beth, you make sure he has it on before he goes home. Now girls, play time's over, let's get back to work."

The girls worked for another hour, this time Keith wasn't able to get much joy out of it. Between his ass already aching from the spankings and his fear about the chastity belt he couldn't stop trying to think of a way out of what was happening. But nothing came to him for the rest of practice and he was shocked out of his reverie by Ms. Blanchar's whistle. "Alright girls, good work today. Hit the showers." The girls all started moving back towards the locker room, chatting with one another. Then Jenny ran over and looped her arm through Keith's and said, "Come on, didn't you hear Coach say to shower up?" She gave him another one of her devious smiles as she led him towards the locker room.

As they entered Keith suddenly found himself rooted in place. The girls had already begun changing and the first thing he saw was the large firm ass of Taylor pointing directly at him, only the thong, similar to the one he was wearing, dividing her bountiful cheeks. He glanced around and saw Cameron's beautiful tits with her red hair flowing down over them, Christine's firm body, smaller breasts but incredibly perky and thick muscular thighs, and Lily's beautiful milky little bubble butt. Of course, he was immediately hard again. This moment of pleasure was followed by an intense and sudden pain as Jenny swept her hand down and slapped his dick as it poker against the front of his leggings. "Coach just told you to quit it with the boners, you little pansy pervert. I think it's time for more punishment."

The other girls shouted their agreement and Keith found himself being dragged over to Christina, who had taken a seat on one of the benches and was patting her lap. "Come here you faggy little white-boi. I'm gonna see how red I can make your ass." Keith had no fight left in him and went to simply lay over her lap. "No, no, no," she said. "Leggings down, so I can see my work." Keith slumped his shoulders and pulled down the tight leggings, wincing as they pulled on a few leg hairs. He had them down around his knees when Christina reached out and yanked him forward and then proceeded to pick up where she left off before, simply wearing his ass out. But this time, the pressure of her legs on his crotch kept Keith constantly stimulated and aroused. Christina watched the boys ass turn red under her hard slaps but also noticed the hard on continuing to rub against her leg. "Damn it, sissy. If anyone is getting pleasure out of this it's going to be me." She shoved him off her lap and said, "Get on your back on the bench. It's time for you to finally give us some pleasure for dealing with you."

When Keith was positioned Christina dropped her shorts and panties and straddled his face. "Now, I'm expecting you not to be too good at this, but I'm hoping pain can be a motivator!" With that she cruely reached out and pinched one of his nipples and pulled hard. Keith immediately let out another girly scream and began to reach up to stop her but stopped when she glared at him. "Now, you better eat me like I'm your last meal or I will twist these little nips right off your pathetic ass." With that said, she lowered herself onto his face and Keith began licking and sucking at her pussy like a man possessed. He did not want to feel that sharp pain again.

He was hard at work trying to please Christina and heard her moaning a little bit, "Ooh, we may have found an actual sue for this tiny dicked fool girls." Suddenly, Keith felt hands pulling down the thong he was wearing. Unsure of what was about to happen he lifted his hips to let the panties slide down easier and felt them tugged down to meet the leggings. Then a hand wrapped around his dick and he loudly moaned into Christina's now well lubricated lips. "Oh, so you like this," he heard a voice he recognized as Cameron. "Well, try to hold back, and if you're getting close to cumming clench your hands. You'd better not cum or you'll get worse than a spanking." And Cameron began to run her hands up and down Keith stiff dick. Keith suddenly felt like this all might have been worth it, he was eating a girl out and getting his first handjob at the same exact time. A light pinch to his nipple reminded him to focus on Christina and he reapplied himself to licking while still enjoying the work Cameron was putting in on his dick. Only too soon he felt an orgasm building and he clenched his hand to signal her. In response, she pulled her hand away leaving Keith humping the air for a moment bumping his dick into her hand.

"Aw, little Chrissy wants more," Cameron laughingly asked. "Ok, but remember, no cumming." Her hand returned to her work but this time it was only about a minute before he once again had to clench his hand to warn her. She pulled away again and he moaned. Over the next ten minutes this pattern repeated, the amount of time he could enjoy it getting shorter and shorter and his need constantly growing. Above him, Christina cried out through her second, or possibly third, orgasm and shakily stood to her feet. When she did, Cameron removed her hand and said, "Good job, no cummies!"

"But, what? Do I get to come now?" Keith asked.

"Oh no, silly Christy! Sissy cheer sluts don't get cummies. You just get to be edged and frustrated. Plus, it's time to get in the shower!" With that, Cameron stood and walked away, her freckled and tanned skin showing beautifully on her curvy ass. Keith started to reach his own hand to finish what she had started when he heard Christina literally growl at him. He looked over at her, leaning against the lockers and breathing heavily. "Touch that little thing at all and I will break it off. You heard the ditz, no cummies." Christina finished her sentence with an impression of Cameron's ditzy high pitched voice and Keith would have laughed if the earlier tone of her sentence hadn't terrified him. "Now get up. It's time to shower."

Keith walked into the shower moments later, having stripped off the now sweaty clothing. It was a group shower room, the school hadn't renovated the bathrooms in years, and the walls were lined with beautiful girls soaping up and chatting under steamy water. "Over here, Chrissy," Keith heard a voice call out and he walked over towards Jenny and the empty showerhead next to her. "Here use this," she handed him a bottle and pushed him out from under the water, "but not on your head or face. We can't have you breaking out. Put it on and wait a minute or two then rinse off. You'll never believe how smooth it makes your skin feel." Keith poured a bit out of the bottle she gave him and proceeded to lather up his body, glad to wash away some of the sweat of the day and give him a chance to run his hand along his dick a couple of times. He had to be careful not to let that little bit of pleasure make him explode. He waited the required two minutes and then stepped back under the showerhead but was shocked to watch the suds rinse away along with the little amount of hair he'd been able to grow on his chest, legs and under his arms. "What the hell," he cried out."

Jenny laughed out loud, and he looked up to see another of her trademark cruel smiles across her face. "I told you, you'd feel smooth you idiot. Now you're just like a sweet little girl all smooth. Though I suppose we could have left you a landing strip, now it really looks like a baby cock." As she said the last she pointed in between his legs and Keith looked down and saw that all the hair on his groin had also washed away. He had only begun to come to grips with his new, hairless, reality when he was suddenly grabbed by a strong hand and yanked backwards.

Christina had a vice-like grip on his arm and pulled him into the middle of the shower room. "Ok, my girl Lily here has something she says she wants to do with you and it is some weird, freaky shit. And now that she mentioned it, I want to see her do it too."

As they reached the middle of the tiled floor, Christina started pulling down on Keith's arm and he saw Lily standing behind her, her pale skin in stark contrast to Christina's almost ebony tone. Lily was smiling nervously and almost hopping from foot to foot. Christina leaned in to him, "Don't fucking move." Then she stepped back and crossed her arms, lifting her small breasts enticingly while Lily stepped forward and took her place. She nearly straddled Keith as he kneeled on the ground and he thought she was about to make him eat her out when she closed her eyes and seemed to clench her face. He was confused for a second until she suddenly smiled a bit more and he was hit directly in the face with a stream of urine flowing out of her.

"Oh shit, that's so nasty girl," Christina hollered. Other girls stopped their conversations and stared and a few moved over closer. "Ooh, I wanna try," Cameron said her red hair now plastered down and covering one of her breasts. "Me too," said Taylor. Keith's attention was quickly brought back to Lily when she grabbed a handful of his hair and said firmly, "Open your mouth you disgusting panty wearing pervert." Keith's head was in intense pain, and Christina was still right there, so he did the only thing he could and opened his mouth. Lily shifted herself so that the pee flowed right in and pooled there, soon overflowing his open mouth and running down his body. Jenny, her hand covering her laughing mouth, said, "Oh, my, God. Cum yesterday and pee today, what won't you put in that mouth?"

"Girls, what is taking so long - what the hell is going on in here..." Everyone in the shower room paused as they looked quickly over to the entry. Beth was standing there in her towel, obviously waiting until the showers cleared out a little. "Girls, this is too far. No more. Dammit, Lily, quit peeing on him." While Lily had frozen in place, and even let go of Keith's hair so she wasn't peeing into his mouth anymore, she hadn't stopped peeing and it had continued to splash off his chest.

"Sorry, Beth," Lily said quietly and stepped back, cutting off her flow.

"God, you girls finish rinsing off and get out of her." Keith stayed kneeling on the floor and Beth remained in the entryway as the other cheerleaders quickly rinsed off and departed, Jenny and Christina turning around behind Beth and each blowing Keith a kiss with delighted smiles on their faces. The two stayed in place as the other girls got dressed and even waited for the door to shut as Cameron and Lily, Cameron chattering on about something and Lily silently going.

Beth stepped into the shower room and came over to Keith and helped him up.

"I'm sorry they went so far sweety. You've made Ms. Blanchar very angry and she's given them pretty free reign, that usually doesn't happen because of exactly this. Come on, let's get you washed up." Beth helped guide Keith under a shower stall and watched him begin to use a different soap to lather up and rinse the pee off himself. She then stepped back and removed her towel and got under a nearby showerhead and began to clean herself. Keith just stopped for a moment and stared at her, the erection that had softened with the departure of the other girls now returning in full force. Beth noticed and smiled at him, "You're so cute, you know." Keith laughed bitterly at that, "Yeah, right."

"No," Beth reached out and wiped some suds away from Keith's eyes and placed her hand on his cheek, "really. You looked really good in that outfit today. And, for parts of practice you really seemed to have fun and catch on pretty quick."

Keith smiled, "Maybe a little bit. I have been watching you cheer for years."

"Me?" Beth asked with a little smile raising one corner of her mouth and arching her eyebrow.

Keith nodded, "Yeah, I mean, you're so beautiful and talented and everyone says you're so sweet."

"Awe," Beth patted Keith's check and then ran her arm up and down his arm, "I think you're sweet. And, you're so different from other guys. I mean, especially now. Your skin is so soft, I like it without all the hair." Keith so enjoyed her rubbing his arm he didn't even think to tell her it had been a trick Jenny pulled. "And your body, I love how small you are, I think even I could just pick you right up."

"Yeah, that's what everyone wants in a guy," Keith said as he looked down again.

Beth's hand came up under his cheek and lifted his eyes back up to her face where she bit at her lip. "Maybe I'm not like everyone," she said sweetly.

"Anyone left in here, I'm locking up in ten," they heard the voice of Ms. Blanchar cut through their moment like a knife. Both of them looked away from each other shyly and Keith cut off the water running down him and made to move away. But then, Beth grabbed his arm. "Uhm, I'm sorry, but we can't forget this." And she held up the chastity cage. Keith's face fell as he thought that now she was going to be mean but she quickly went on, "No, I don't want to... it's just that Ms. Blanchar said we had to and if she checks I can get in trouble and I don't want to lose my place as captain and so... Sorry."

Keith smiled nervously back at her obviously worried face, "No, I get it. You've already been really sweet." With that Beth smiled back and said, "Well, I could be a little sweeter. After all, for this to go on we'll have to deal with this." And she dropped her hand onto his hard, almost 3-inch dick. He nearly came in that moment, his knees buckling slightly, but was delighted he had held out as she began to stroke him. She aimed him towards the drain all the water was rushing down and said, "We'll just let the water do the cleanup this time." And smiled at him and they both laughed for a moment. Then she leaned in and kissed him on the lips and Keith exploded in her hands, his body feeling like it was all rushing out the head of his dick as he sprayed cum towards the drain.

After he'd finished, Beth took her hand and rinsed it off, then took the pink cage and quickly worked it onto his shrinking appendage. She closed the lock and pulled out the key saying, "I've got to give this to Ms. Blanchar but I bet I could get it back from her tomorrow. You want to come over to my house and study?" The way she said study made it mean anything else and Keith found himself fully smiling as he went back to thinking this all might be worth it after all.

12