Keith's Caught in a Costume Pt. 04

Story Info
Keith's afternoon with Beth doesn't go as he hoped...
5.6k words
4.46
30.5k
35

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Keith found himself struggling to wake up. But, whereas yesterday had been his fear of what might happen, today he was exhausted because of what had happened. He reached under the sheet and felt at the plastic cage surrounding his junk. Beth, the cheer captain, had locked it on him at the end of cheer practice last night - right after she'd jerked him off in the shower. Keith let himself drift in that memory for a moment before the pinch of the cage shocked him out of his thoughts. Getting hard in the cage could actually hurt!

Keith slipped out of bed and lumbered into his bathroom, sitting down on the toilet. He'd discovered last night that standing to pee in a chastity cage was more work than it was work, the natural bend of the cage making aiming kind of difficult. After relieving himself, he hopped in the shower and brushed his teeth. He walked back out into the bedroom with a bit of a pep in his step. While yesterday he had nothing more than humiliation and worry to look forward to, and he feared that more humiliation was still forthcoming, at least today he got to go over to Beth's house! As he flipped through the panties he could choose from he almost squealed with excitement at getting to spend time with the head cheerleader. He couldn't believe how kind she'd been, going out of her way to protect him and then saying he was the kind of boy she was in to! 'Screw it,' Keith thought, and then let out a little squeal and did a quick turn and danced in excitement.

He snagged a pair of light blue bikini panties, the edges a lacy sky blue, and pulled them up his legs. The cage seemed to eliminate some of the bulge he had seen before in the panties, though, Keith thought ruefully, there'd never been that much of a bulge in the first place. Refusing to get too down on the day he got to visit Beth, Keith forced himself to smile and made his way downstairs. After a Pop-Tart for breakfast in the kitchen and a goodbye kiss on the cheek to his mom (hung over from another night out with the ladies, a much more regular occurrence since Keith's dad left a couple years ago) Keith was off to school.

Surprisingly, school actually went pretty well. There were a couple of scary moments. Just when he arrived he had looked across the hall and seen Taylor. She was smiling at him and she waved a little bit. He smiled back and then felt his face fall as her wave transformed into the universal small sign, finger and thumb pinched together, and her own smile became a sneer. She switched her gesture to the finger and walked away, laughing at Keith loudly. Later on in the day, he was grabbing a drink at the water fountain and suddenly felt a mighty slap on his ass. Looking down the hall he saw Christina smiling and walking away, swaying her hips side to side as she made kissy faces at him over her shoulder. No one else seemed to notice either of these incidents however. And, Ms. Blanchar hardly interacted with him at all, beyond the things normally expected of a teacher and student. The highlight of the school day was when Beth stopped by his locked, stepping away from Cameron and leaning towards Keith to say, "I can't wait for our study session this afternoon." Her voice pitched low and lusty in a whisper nearly made Keith pop right there, his knees definitely going weak.

All that to say, by the end of the day Keith was absolutely raring to go. He met Beth out by the senior parking lot and as he did every time he saw Beth he paused just to soak her in. Beth was around 5'8", though she usually wore heels and ended up seeming around an inch or two taller. She had long blond hair, falling to her waist. She usually went with a half-up half-down style, opting for braids or styling to keep it out of her face. Beth wasn't as voluptuous as some of the other girls on the cheer squad, her ass wasn't as rounded as Taylor's nor her breasts as large as Cameron or Jenny's. However, she was in perfect balance. She had a girl next door look about her, an innocent quality to her face that refused to let you overlook her. Today she'd worn jeans with a cute pattern running down the sides of the legs and a simple white blouse with a striped sweater over it. She stood, waiting for Keith, atop 2-inch wedge sandals.

Once Keith got over his reaction to her she told him to follow her home. He did and nearly lost his breath at his first look at her house. It was a mansion, and not in the way people use the term to just describe a big house in the suburbs. This was an honest-to-God, 8 foot iron and stone fence, huge gates, kind of place that has "wings" mansion. As they walked in Keith kept expecting a posh British fellow to come out and reference Master Wayne. Instead, he followed Beth into the enormous kitchen, his nose leading him towards the scent of cookies. In the kitchen he met Beth's mother, Angela, and Keith instantly knew where Beth got her good looks. As blonde as her daughter, Angela had the body of a girl half her age. She looked like Brandi Love, a porn star Keith lusted after and he knew that if he ever got the chance to get the cage off permanently he would be jerking it to this woman in the near future. She was dressed in stretchy white capri pants and a blue and white striped button down shirt. The shirt was just slightly open to reveal a darker blue bra and show a healthy amount of cleavage. Beth explained that the two of them would be studying in her room and her mother smiled and said she understood, she'd be finishing up some cookies and then running to the store if she needed anything. As the two began to walk out of the kitchen Keith heard Angela say, "Now, you two have fun up there!" Keith started to blush at the tone of her voice, joking but also suggestive. He missed seeing Beth turn around and hold her pinky and thumb together, showing her mother the same small sign Taylor had flashed at him earlier in the day. He also missed Angela throwing her hand over her mouth to hold in a giggle, as well as the large gulp of wine she had just taken.

As they entered Beth's room she grabbed Keith's hand and yanked him toward her. Quickly taking the aggressor's place Beth kissed Keith on the lips, biting his lower lip between her teeth. "Ooh, I've been waiting for this all day. You've been looking so cute and I've been wanting to eat you up."

Keith could scarcely catch his breath and said, "Uh, really?"

"Yes, silly," Beth replied, again pushing her lips into his and slipping her tongue into his mouth. A moment later Keith felt hands grabbing his backside, "Ooh, I saw you walking around with this cute little ass and I kept imagining yesterday in the shower, everything I hope to do with you. Oh, is this okay with the cage, I'm not hurting you am I?"

Keith had moaned a moment before, both because the cage was pinching a little with how hard his dick was trying to get but also at the pleasure of her grabbing and kneading his cheeks. "No, no, it's fine."

"Were you able to sleep okay? Ooh, which panties did you pick for today?" Beth's mind seemed to be racing as she nuzzled into his neck and then reached her lips up to nibble at his ear.

"Uhm, blue bikinis," Keith said, "Do you, uhm, want to see them?" He wasn't sure exactly what to offer this girl but knew that he didn't want to blow his chance with her. If she thought the panties were cute, she was gonna get to see the panties.

"Yes!" Beth yelled, making Keith worry she might end up bringing her mother upstairs. She shoved him down onto the bed and basically attacked his pants and belt, quickly undoing the belt and zipper and then yanking the pants down his feet and pulling his shoes off in the process. He was left laying there with a t-shirt and the sky blue panties. Beth pushed the t-shirt up and leaned over Keith, kissing him on the lips then moving her mouth down to his at his hairless chest and then his abdomen. "You are so brave Keith, and these look so good on you. I just love everything about it. But..." Beth sat up a little bit and looked Keith over.

"But, what?" Keith's voice dripped with worry, sure he'd done something to screw this up, or the beautiful future prom queen had simply come to her senses.

"Well, I think I can make you look even better, if you're willing to try some stuff? You don't have to, we could just actually study if you want." While saying this Beth drug the tip of her fingernail around the sensitive skin on Keith's belly, coming very close to the lace edge of the panties before slowly tracing her way back. She figured this might help convince Keith.

"No, no, let's not study, we can do whatever you want." Keith tried to keep himself from sounding too desperate, tried and failed. He did succeed in not humping the air from the feelings Beth was teasing out with her fingernail, but only just barely.

Beth suddenly hopped up, "Oh, goody. Here come sit in this chair and let me put these earbuds in for you. I'll play you some music, and you can close your eyes and let me work." Keith got settled on a chair in front of a vanity, assuming this was where Beth did her own makeup. He then spent the next hour being nearly transformed. Beth started by putting some at-home highlights into his hair, blond streaks now running through his mostly dark brown shaggy locks. She moved on to makeup, giving Keith a bit of a smokey eye look and then a simple layer of foundation and some contour work. She finished by putting some lipstick and gloss on him and tapped him on the shoulder to open his eyes. He did and immediately gasped. He knew that he would look more feminine, but his reflection looked positively female. He gulped as he ran a hand through his hair, styled so it now looked like he had intentional bangs and a feathery look to it on the sides. He pursed his deep red lips together and made a kissy face at his reflection. "Oh, you like it!" Beth cried out, obviously happy at his reaction. "Now for the clothes, I've picked something out and you just have to try it on- it's in the bathroom."

Keith stepped into the indicated room and closed the door behind him. He looked at what was laid out for him, a cotton candy pink pair of silk panties with small purple bows up the rear seam and a matching bra with purple bow sitting in between the cups on the front. They also had a matching garter belt and some sheer black stockings. On the floor was a pair of pink high heels. Keith leaned forward against the counter and stared at himself in the mirror. He couldn't believe how feminine he looked, how hard it made him. He wanted to act like he wasn't sure about wearing this outfit for Beth but he was so excited to have the opportunity to play out this fantasy with someone being nice to him. He knew he could surprise her too. He'd actually practiced walking in his mom and sister's heels several times and was pretty good, he guessed they were easily as tall as the ones she had left out and that he would shock her at how good he was in them. He started to pull on the clothes and come up with a plan.

Beth sat on the bed, waiting for Keith to emerge when, suddenly, the bathroom door flew open and he strode out of the bathroom. She'd almost thought she would have to go in there after him and here he came walking like he'd been born in heels. He pranced up an invisible catwalk and hit a pose, canting his hips so that his ass stuck out in her direction. Beth whistled and clapped. Keith turned back and walked over to her and she stood up and put her hands on his cheeks. Pulling him in she kissed him again, "Oh, Christy, you look just precious!" She ran her hands down his body and enjoyed the feel of the silk. Keith, nervous about what she might think even if he had thought he looked pretty good in the bathroom mirror, exhaled.

Suddenly, they both heard the loud sound of a revving engine. "Oh, shit," Beth said. "That sounds like Jake's truck." She ran to her bedroom window and looked out. "Dammit, what the hell is he doing here." Keith froze in fear and panic. Jake had bullied him for several years before he simply became too important to bother with people at Keith's level. He'd also been dating Beth for the last few years. He couldn't imagine he was going to take Beth being with him well, and he definitely didn't want him to see Keith dressed like this. "Quick, Christy, hide in the closet and I'll get rid of him as fast as possible." Keith scrambled to follow Beth's instructions and was shivering in fear as she pulled the accordion doors nearly closed.

Keith sat in the near darkness of the closet, kneeling with his ass on his heels and clenched up near the back wall of the closet. He heard feet running down the stairs and then, a few seconds later, feet returning as well. 'Maybe she got rid of him that easily,' Keith thought in hope. No such luck was in store, though, because a few seconds later the bedroom door was knocked open fully once again and Keith could hear two people talking to one another. Then he heard bodies landing on the bed. Keith inched forward to see if he could get a better look and maybe hear something. He peered out of the gap in the doors and saw Jake laying on his back his legs hanging off the bed at his knees. Beth kneeled on the bed next to him, leaning down to kiss him, and his hand ran down the curve of her back to cup her ass.

Keith saw them engage in a fierce lip lock for a few seconds while Jake's hands continued to roam all over Beth's body. Then Beth broke the kiss and, smiling down at Jake, said, "Well, baby, I'm glad you're here I told you I got you a surprise." Keith didn't understand what she meant, she's seemed surprised that Jake was here at all. Now, it sounded like she was waiting for him to get here. His attention was drawn back as Beth continued, "Now, you know I don't suck dick, it hurts my jaw." Jake nodded, this having been the topic of many conversations before Allison took up the regular duty of blowing him when he wanted that. "Well, I figured out someone else who can blow you. And she's here right now." At those words, Keith froze. His entire mind seemed to shut down as he watched Beth jump up off the bed and come bouncing over to the closet. Her hands reached up to the door and she said, "Heeeeere's Christy!" and then she yanked the door open. Keith remained frozen, unable to move except to dart his eyes between Beth and Jake, unsure of what he should do next but terrified at what was happening.

Beth and Jake both broke the silence almost simultaneously, Jake starting to laugh out loud, rolling onto his side. Beth, her lips pouting, stomped and pointed at Keith, "Christy, were you trying to eavesdrop and watch me and my boyfriend?" The pout disappeared almost instantly to be replaced by the sort of evil smile Keith had seen on Jenny and Ms. Blanchar's face before. "Well, you're going to get a much more up close view than that!" Beth grabbed Keith by the hair and started pulling him towards the bed. "Baby, would you believe this little sissy thought I'd cheat on you with him? She came over here absolutely willingly and let me dress her up, put make-up on her. All it took was being a little nice to her. Hell, those are semi-permanent highlights, she'll have those in for a couple weeks. But, look at how cute she is - stand up for Jake, Christy!" The last she snapped in Keith's direction while pulling up on his hair. He scrambled to his feet, unfortunately having to place his hands very near Keith's legs to support himself as he stood. "Now, pose for him like you were for me earlier Christy," Beth instructed. Keith tried to strike a pose or two but Beth seemed unimpressed. "Alright Christy, let's see you dance for Keith. And do a good job or I'm going to tell everyone you snuck in here and Jake had to beat you up when you surprised me."

Beth started some music playing in the room and Keith, realizing her last threat was serious and certainly dangerous to his health, tried to respond as sexily as he could. He began moving his hips around, trying to mimic what he had seen on tv. At first he continued to face Jake but as he got into the music he slowly spun around so that he was wiggling his ass in the jock's face. Keith felt a sudden pop of a slap on his ass as Jake's open palm crashed into him. The hand stayed there and grabbed then massaged Keith's ass cheek as he continued to move himself to the beat. "You're right honey, she does look good. And you mentioned something about her giving head?"

In his fear Keith had forgotten all about that part of Beth's announcement. Being reminded of it, he instantly froze. Fear stuck him in one spot and he simply stuttered out, "No, no, I don't want to suck your dick."

Beth was instantly in his face. "Listen you tiny dicked little pervert - Jake has needs and so do I. He needs his dick sucked and I need you to be the one to do it. So, you already know we've got your performance with Ms. Blanchar and Jenny on video. How about I raise the stakes and tell you that everything from today is on video too. You let me dress you up and then you prancing around the room telling me how you've been practicing wearing high heels. You want all that getting out?" Keith shook his head, tears running down his face. "Then turn around, get on your knees and fish Jake's big, fat cock out of his pants."

Keith sobbed a little but knew he didn't really have a choice, hadn't since he came in the room. He turned around and fell to his knees, surely putting a run or two in the sheer stocking but not really caring. He crawled forward on his knees until he found himself in between Jake's knees. Staring directly at the denim crotch in front of him he lifted his hands and began to unbuckle the belt, unzip the zipper and then tugged the pants down to Jake's thighs. Jake was wearing boxers that made Keith think of the boxers he'd been wearing still only a few days earlier. 'Fuck,' Keith thought as he tried to come up with any way out of his current situation.

Beth leaned front behind Keith and rested her hand on the back of his head and began to lightly bush him towards Jake's dick. As she did she whispered, "Come on Christy, you know this is what you're meant for. I couldn't possibly have wanted you to be with me like a boy. Not with the little cocklet you're packing in those pretty pink panties. But, you can still help me, still be a friend. Just take care of my man. Here, just give it a little kiss." Keith found himself face to tip with Jake's massive tool, easily 9 inches and girthy. He puckered up his glossy, painted lips and pressed them against the head. As he drew back he saw a string of pre-cum connecting his lips to Jake. Without thinking he licked his lips breaking the strand. "Good girl," Beth cooed. "Now, just open your mouth and take the head inside. Suckle on it like a bottle, he'll like that." Keith once again felt her pushing on the back of his head and let himself be moved forward, almost mechanically opening his mouth and closing it around the head of Jake's dick.

He sucked lightly on the head and felt it pulse on his tongue. He could feel the heat coming from the dick in his mouth and, every once in a while, the slightly salty taste of pre-cum. Beth whispered into his ear, "Now just bob a little on it, back and forth. And look up in Jake's eyes while you do that. See if he's enjoying it, if he needs you to go faster or slower down." Keith began to move his head down and up along Jake's shaft and forced his eyes to follow the jock's body up to his face. There Jake was looking down at Keith with a big shit-eating grin. He said, "Aw, you're doing great so far Christy, but this is a little slow for me, so we're gonna pick up the pace." He ran his hands through Keith's now dirty blond hair and grabbed two handfuls. Using them as handholds he began sawing his meat in and out of Keith's mouth, never fully leaving the warm enclosure and forcing himself a little deeper each time.

12