All Comments on 'Keith's Caught in a Costume Pt. 04'

by gaildaniels84

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so when does he grow some balls and leave town for another school where nobody knows him and maybe he can get some revenge on beth for treating him so horrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky

Loving the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic story so far, keep up the good work. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
hot and sexy

Loved your story about Christy's adventure as a girl. There just has to be more parts .. TG Tiffany

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Humiliation

To further humiliate Christi have her wear a pad in case her 'clit' leaks, and a tampon so she doesn't leak from her boi pussy after she gets fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First 3 I loved, 4th not so much

Ok, so this was looking like it was gonna be an amazing story, a bit different, but then it reverted to type.

Why did Beth have to turn out to be such a bitch and why involve Jake?

My fantasy is to find a woman who is hot as hell, but is actually a “lesbian” dominatrix. Keith going to Beth’s house and ultimately becoming her live-in sissy lover, possibly sharing him/her with her Mother would’ve been much better, IMHO. Even Keith’s Mom could become involved in “helping” him since she always wanted a daughter (although that is a tad cliched.)

You could have taken it further by having it turn out that Mom actually IS his dream porn star (which is why they have so much money) and as soon as the two “girls” graduate, she brings them in on the “family business”...

Not all of us want to be humiliated as part of our fantasies - just sayin’

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A little disappointed

I loved the first three chapters but wasnt too big on this one. I had hoped to see it continue with just the girls and not involve any guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

I liked Beth’s boy friend, just wished that she would have stayed sweet and talked/ tricked him into all that stuff

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A lot of plot holes

First. The blackmail makes no sense. Teach caught him doing something embarrassing so she commits several felonies? Sorry teach you are on the losing end of this one.

Second let's say the blackmail is good and works. What kid can spend $600 and parent not notice? What teen has that kind of money to spend?

Third. Teach lessons a teen girl know about what is happening. The usefulness of the blackmail is slipping away fast.

Fourth. The whole cheer squad knows about the blackmail. You got a week till the whole school knows.

Fifth. Captain of the football team knows about the blackmail. Forget it the whole school knows by Monday morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sissy

Omg that’s so sexy I’d love to be used like that 🥰 love from Laciebree

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really hope you come back and continue this, this is one of the best series on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was great. Hope he cheers at the game on Friday.

scurscuralmost 2 years ago

Good writing. You touched a lot of bases with this one. You hit a lot of bases.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous