Kelley Becomes a Changed Wife

Story Info
Spontaneity Creates Slutty Results.
11.9k words
3.91
32k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Kelley, and I have been married for 12 years. We met when I was 41 and she was 34. At that time, everything was hot, new, and sexy.

In the early years Kelley would take the initiative and give me a blow job while I was driving, or she would pull her panties to her ankles, place her feet on the dashboard, and masturbate as other drivers passed us by. When doing so, she would always allow me to taste her wet fingers and encourage me to finger fuck her as I drove.

On one of our earliest dates, Kelley went to the ladies' room and returned to our table with her panties in hand. When she slid into the booth next to me, she encouraged me to play with her bare pussy under the tablecloth while she ordered dinner, squirming and squealing with pre-orgasmic delight all while I placed our order with the server.

Kelley even suggested we go to a strip club together one night. When we returned home that evening, she told me I was to be rewarded because I had focused all my attention on her. I recall encouraging her to flirt with and tip the dancers while I kept my eyes and hands glued to Kelley. Even when I paid for one of the girls to give her a lap dance, my eyes remained locked on Kelley as the stripper proceeded to grind against her, going so far as to allow Kelley to lick and gently suck on each of her bare and protruding nipples. This action excited Kelley as she had never done anything like it, and she was pleased that my focus had remained on her rather than on the many scantily clad girls who were probably five to fifteen years younger than Kelley.

I told her I was not interested in the younger girls who were dancing there but told her how much I appreciated her as a grown woman. I did confess, however, that I found it incredibly sexy to watch Kelley enjoying herself in that environment. We had sex for several hours when we got back to Kelley's apartment that evening, verbally reliving the experience and discussing how much it had turned us on.

On another occasion, I hired an in-home male massage therapist. The therapist performed a massage on Kelley on a portable massage table, which he set up in our living room. During the massage, I sat at the kitchen counter to observe the action while enjoying a cocktail and ensuring Kelley remained safe. I told her to enjoy herself and to ask for whatever she liked best.

The therapist performed a professional massage, but I was quite certain that while he was massaging her feet, he could probably see Kelley's bare pussy beneath the towel, which did very little to cover her ass. Any doubt that he was able to feast his eyes upon Kelley's exposed cunt was removed when she unwittingly spread her legs as he began to massage her feet. As I observed this action, I heard Kelley let out a quiet murmur not unlike a low moan, while I also observed the therapist adjust his growing erection. Eventually, the therapist covered her torso and asked her to roll onto her back. Once in the proper position, the therapist asked if she would like him to massage her chest and abdomen, which she demurely and embarrassingly responded, "Yes, please."

I re-charged my rocks glass with bourbon and for the next ten minutes watched as Kelley's breasts were oiled, kneaded, rubbed, and squeezed, and her nipples were gently tugged, tweaked, twisted, pinched, and pulled until they were protruding from her chest like perfectly formed pebbles upon their firm, fleshy mountains. Both the therapist and I had obvious erections as Kelley exhaled with contentment. The masseuse asked if she'd like any additional treatment, but Kelley responded, "No, I think you've done a wonderful job helping to prepare me for my man, thank you."

Kelley then stood up from the massage table, handed the therapist his towel, leaving her completely naked before both of us, and as she walked to the master bedroom she said, "Would my masseuse please see himself out, and would my lover please follow me to the boudoir?" We both complied with her request and Kelley and I made love into the early morning hours, regaling the erotic and sensuous memories of the evening.

Kelley and I got married within a few years of being together and our sex life progressed in similar fashion, with many exciting events that always resulted in great sex. But eventually, as these things usually do, our love life began to cool. We continued to have sex, but it was no longer a highly anticipated event as much as it seemed to be a check in the marital box. It had become something we did for fifteen to twenty minutes, when it was convenient, before hopping into the shower and going to sleep on our respective sides of the bed.

The process had grown routine with her lazily licking and barely sucking me to hardness until I developed a bit of pre-cum then rubbing my juices on her pussy for the requisite lubrication. After slipping into her sex, I'd developed a habit of ejaculating within five minutes because we hadn't had sex in a couple weeks. I attributed the tightness of her pussy to our lack of foreplay and an overall lack of vaginal stimulation. Before rubbing pre-cum on her pussy, I'd ask, if not beg to eat her pussy but she'd just respond, "No, I just want your cock in me." So rather than enjoying the many facets of sex, we'd evolved into a pretty unspectacular marital love life. As the saying goes, there is no such thing as bad sex, and while I agree, I certainly wanted it to be better for both of us!

We had always tried to keep 'dating' one another throughout our marriage, but it had grown mundane with dinner out followed occasionally by a movie or concert and sometimes we'd end up having the obligatory sex, while other times we just went to sleep. As a man, it was tough to come to terms with the idea that perhaps I no longer excited my wife, or that her hormones and libido had changed so drastically that sex was simply no longer a major priority.

One recent evening I asked Kelley if she'd like to go to a 'First Friday' event downtown for a date. I told her these events were like a block party in the business district, with live music, restaurants and food trucks serving patrons in the street, and all the boutiques selling items in their stores and along the sidewalk in front of their shops. Kelley said it sounded like fun, so we decided to leave around 7:00 p.m. When we arrived a crowd of people had already gathered and the music and different smells from all the restaurants created a great vibe. We found an open table and enjoyed a couple margaritas and ceviche as we talked and enjoyed the music. It was a perfect evening to sit outside and after a busy week, it felt great to relax with my bride doing something fun.

After a while, I suggested we walk through some of the tents that were set up so that we could check out some local artwork and the different things people were selling. I also thought Kelley might like to browse a couple boutiques and their display racks along the sidewalk. She agreed and along we went, hand in hand as we each sipped another margarita. When we entered one of the boutiques, Kelley asked me to hold her drink while she looked at the display. A young girl asked if Kelley needed help to which she responded, "I like this sundress, it's cute, but I don't see my size. Do you have similar dresses inside?"

The store attendant said yes and invited Kelley inside. With drinks in hand, I followed and found the 'husband bench' inside as Kelley perused the inventory. A few minutes later Kelley came over to where I was sitting and stated that she'd like to try on a couple items. She then went into the first dressing room directly across from where I was sitting. As I sipped my margarita, Kelley and I conversed about the outfits she was trying on while the curtain served as a veil between us. A moment later Kelley exclaimed, "I really like this one!"

She pulled the curtain open with excitement and asked, "What do you think?"

"Holy shit!" I said, as I feasted my eyes upon my wife's cleavage practically spilling from the top of the dress. She looked so hot that I almost spit out my drink. She was wearing a white sundress with a flowery print that had a stretchy, elastic back to it that really caused the material to press tightly against Kelley's full, firm breasts. It also happened to be so short that she had to pull the bottom portion of the dress down to ensure her panties weren't peeking out. She was barefoot in the dressing room, but I thought her ass would surely be visible if she put on the high-heeled strappy sandals she'd been wearing all night.

"So does that mean you like it?" Kelley asked.

"Like it? My dick has never gotten this hard, this fast in all my life," I said.

"You are so dirty, but that sounded like a 'Yes' to me, so I'm going to get it," she said, as she closed the curtain behind her. Kelley then asked, "But first, can you come in here and help me undo the tie-string behind my neck, please? I think I tied it into a knot."

Just as Kelley asked me to come into the dressing room, the store attendant walked past me, winked, and said, "I think you've been paged. Let me know if you need any assistance."

The caveman part of my brain got just a little more excited, but I responded to my wife, "Sure," and pulled the curtain aside so I could join her in the dressing room.

Kelley had pulled her long blonde hair to one side allowing me to fidget with the knot in the tie-string. As I worked on the knot, Kelley took a sip from one of the margaritas I'd set on the bench within the dressing room and then discovered my obvious state of arousal when she backed up against me. With my arms raised to her shoulders, Kelley had unrestrained access to my manhood and playfully grinded her ass against me, emitting a couple nice moans and stating how good I felt against her and how she couldn't wait to have my dick inside her later.

Not having any luck with the knot, Kelley asked if I could just help her lift the dress over her head and then she would try to get the knot out. This sounded like a great idea to me, so Kelley lifted her arms over her head as I lifted the dress up. In this moment, seeing her nearly naked body in the large dressing room mirror, I was reminded how incredibly hot and beautiful my wife is as her tits bounced free of the material that had just confined them. Her belly is flat, her ass is small but firm and slightly rounded, and I'm always turned on by the slight protrusion of her hip bones just above her panties.

With the dress now removed, I sat on the bench and took a sip of the margarita as Kelley sat on one of my knees and used her long nails to work the knot loose. As she sat on my lap, I stroked her hair, gently rubbed her back, then reached around and gently cupped her bare breast and softly kneaded her left nipple between my thumb and fingers. Kelley rewarded me by standing up, turning around, and feeding me her tit, which I licked and suckled like a newborn babe.

Kelley emitted low, pleasureful moans as she pulled my head tighter to her breast. I took this as a cue to begin rubbing her pussy through her silky white panties, which I immediately noticed were quite wet, meaning Kelley was more turned on than I could remember her being in a rather long time. Pulling the panties to one side, I was able to rub her slightly engorged clit with my thumb while easily sliding my middle finger and ring finger beyond the opening of her pussy. Immediately, Kelley began to grind against and squeeze my hand until I thought she would break my wrist.

After less than a minute of this, I was hoping Kelley would pull my dick out of my shorts and allow me to fuck her right there in the boutique dressing room even if the risk of being discovered by the store clerk or another patron was high. At this point, I no longer cared. Kelley had conjured up her own plans though and suggested we buy the dress and move on. I was disappointed, but reluctantly agreed. I pulled myself together, attempted to adjust my erection to a slightly less obvious position, picked up the two margaritas and stepped out of the dressing room while Kelley got dressed.

When Kelley exited the dressing room, I was surprised to see that she was wearing the sundress again, this time with the tie-string tied in a bow rather than a knot, and she had on her high-heeled sandals. She was carrying the outfit she was wearing when we left the house and was also carrying the price tag from the sundress. We then walked to the front of the store to pay for the dress and the clerk gave her a bag for her initial outfit.

When Kelley placed her things in the bag, I watched as she removed her very wet panties from her purse and placed them in the bag, too. My heart was racing. Here was my bride standing next to me in a sundress that barely contained her voluptuous tits, which also happened to be so short that she had to pull it down to conceal her panties, and that was before wearing the high-heeled sandals. And now I realized she was planning to walk around this crowded event sans any panties at all. In my mind all I could think to myself was, "Who is this woman and what has she done with my wife?"

My dick felt like it was going to explode as the cute store clerk just smiled at me and asked for my signature on the credit card receipt. The clerk then handed me a copy of the receipt and said, "Good night, I hope the fun continues." I could only smile back at her like a kid in a candy store.

By this time the sun had set, and the air had cooled a bit, causing Kelley's nipples to strain against the fabric in the front of her new sundress. And after the last half hour in the store, I was no longer in the mood to be a gentleman and was instead very horny. As we took the last sips of our drinks, I asked Kelley if she'd like another. "Yes, in just a moment," she replied, as I held her tight against me. "But right now, it just feels so good to have your arms wrapped around me."

As I hugged her tight, I imagined what she must have looked like from behind. In that moment I fantasized that somebody might pass by and see her bare ass. With her arms around my neck, I lowered my hands from her waist to below her dress and cupped Kelley's naked ass with nothing more than a couple parked cars to conceal our actions. I then reached a bit lower and was able to place the tip of my middle finger against her exposed asshole, to which Kelley responded with a sexy little wiggle. Being out with my wife and doing these sexy things together was such a turn on for both of us and I knew the sex would be incredible when we finally made it home.

We really enjoyed listening to the different bands and sharing a couple more drinks while doing our level best to behave ourselves and not get arrested for indecent exposure. It was mostly an adult scene but there were some families there, so we didn't want to get too out of hand. By the looks of appreciation that I got from a couple of the men, I was confident Kelley's ass was the highlight of their evening and one or two of them might have even caught a glimpse of more than she expected them to see.

After consuming a few drinks, I suggested leaving the car in the parking garage overnight and taking an Uber home. Kelley agreed and I ordered a ride, but instead of entering our home address, I had the driver take us to an upscale hotel nearby. When we arrived, Kelley looked at me with confusion, so I explained that I was really enjoying the evening with my hot date and wasn't ready to go home to my wife just yet. The driver looked at Kelley, then at me, then fist-bumped me and said, "My man, with a lady this beautiful, no one earth would blame you for not going home!"

Kelley blushed, then boosted my ego when she responded, "Actually, my husband is at home waiting for me while I'm on a date with this big stud right here." I then stepped out of the rear passenger side of the car holding her bag of clothes and the wet panties she was no longer wearing, as the driver opened Kelley's door and extended his hand to help her out of the car. In doing so, one of her hands was being held by the driver while her other hand clutched her small purse. This left her in the predicament of being unable to satisfactorily hold her sundress down as she extended her leg out of the car to stand.

Attempting to keep her legs together, I watched as she swiveled her ass toward the open door and placed both heels on the ground in front of the driver who continued to hold one hand as he helped her stand. It was the gentlemanly thing to do, but there was little she could do to prevent the bottom of her dress from rising as her legs straightened, leaving her bare pussy exposed to the evening air and the driver's wandering eyes. And as a bonus, the crisp air had also caused Kelley's nipples to harden, unless that was a side-effect of having her pussy exposed to our young driver.

Once her hand was free of the man's grasp, she quickly regained her composure and grabbed on to me as I gave the driver yet another bonus, this time a few dollars in cash.

When I requested the driver take us to the hotel, I did not yet have time to make a reservation so I was hoping we could still get a room for the evening, which I wasn't sure about because it was a Friday night. I suggested Kelley use the ladies' room if she needed to while I inquired about room availability.

Thankfully there were a few rooms left and I was able to choose a small suite near the top floor with an open balcony and city view. As the attendant was processing payment, she asked if I would be needing anything else. She was happy to send up a bottle of champagne, a tray of cheese, crackers and fruit, and a couple toothbrushes, deodorant, and other essentials for the morning as I confessed this was an unplanned excursion. Unlike the Uber driver, I think the young lady at the desk ascertained that we were a married couple on a romantic outing. I did nothing to convince her otherwise.

Kelley, on the other hand, returned from the ladies' room and joined me at the check-in counter. The hotel attendant greeted her and suggested that Kelley or I call the front desk if there was anything else they could do to make our stay more pleasant. Without missing a beat, Kelley asked if the hotel offered in-room spa services. The woman said yes and handed Kelley a spa brochure, but stated the spa was closed for the evening. She suggested we call their answering service to schedule an appointment for the morning.

As we got in the elevator, I asked Kelley if she was hoping for a massage tonight and she brazenly responded, "Yes, and I wanted to torture you by making you watch. It's been so much fun having other men looking at me while my husband stood right next to me. I just feel so sexy and naughty right now. I think I've discovered some enthusiasm for exhibitionism."

I was so aroused thinking about how Kelley had intentionally removed her wet panties in the dressing room, and how she elected to wear the short sundress instead of the clothes she was wearing at the start of the evening. I've always encouraged Kelley to wear sexy clothing but often she would select more modest attire. On this night, though, my arousal grew as I thought of the guys who had probably caught a glimpse of the bottom of her bare ass peeking out from beneath her sundress, and thought I'd burst when thinking of the driver getting a bird's eye view of her pussy that had been helplessly displayed before him like a gift from the gods.

Then I had an idea. While the spa might have already closed for the evening, the front desk attendant had ordered champagne and a tray of cheese and fruit for me. Perhaps Kelley might be feeling risqué enough to accept a 'dare' from me, such as opening the door for room service delivery while wearing just a robe, or perhaps she would agree to put on her bra and soiled panties from earlier in the evening. Thinking this was a good plan, I suggested it. Kelley turned it down saying it was too obvious and that she would feel too awkward doing that.