Kelley Becomes a Changed Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like you're enjoying your slutty wife. Maybe I'll have to behave this way more often," said Kelley.

"I'd have no problem with that, beautiful," I responded. "Now suck my cock like a good slut wife!"

Without missing a beat, Kelley swung her body around, planted her swollen, puffy pussy lips across my mouth and simply said, "I'd be happy to suck your cock, so long as you clean my pussy, inside and out." So, for the second time on this night, Kelley and I enjoyed a 69 with this time being much sloppier.

Her labia were coated in white, frothy secretions and a clearer fluid covered the inner lips of her cunt from her clit to her asshole. The inside of her thighs were slippery and sticky. Eating my wife's pussy at this moment was nasty, and dirty, and absolutely fucking delicious. I was quite apprehensive when she'd suggested I clean her pussy while she sucked and licked my dick clean, but now that she was deep-throating my cock I was tongue-fucking and sucking her with an insatiable appetite and I loved thinking of the group of people across the way who could see Kelley giving me another sloppy blowjob.

I removed my mouth from her pussy just long enough to tell her that I wanted to drink every drop of fluid she could give me. "I'm not kidding babe, in this moment, I think I would suck and drink from your pussy even if you had to pee," I said, then added, "I am a slave to this slutty little cunt!"

Kelley replied, "It feels so good, babe, just don't stop licking me. I want to feel your mouth on my pussy until you're ready to shoot another load. I was thinking about swallowing your cum but maybe you should cum on my tits so you can lick it off as you really seem to be enjoying my cum-filled cunt."

"Just don't stop! My cock is going to burst soon. Your tongue feels so good swirling around the head of my dick every time you slide it past your lips. God, I can't take much more before my balls erupt," I said.

A few seconds later, sensing I was about to cum, Kelley rolled to her side, took my dick out of her mouth and started to violently jerk the length of my cock, causing me to rupture. I must have sent four or five bursts from the very depths of my nuts. I'd not shot a load that far in years. I looked at Kelley as she comically attempted to catch some of it with her mouth, but eventually accepted my seed across her cheeks and chin while some also landed on her neck and finally, several globs of thick white cum landed on her tits and dripped down onto her protruded nipples.

I was quickly becoming very sensitive again, but this did not stop Kelley from squeezing my shaft and milking the final remnants of sperm from the tip of my penis. It was quite a sight to behold as she lapped up this last dollop of cum from my throbbing dick, which she balanced on the tip of her tongue before sliding up to kiss me. Off in the distance we could hear clapping and some yelling though we couldn't hear exactly what was being said.

My beard was like a sponge that had soaked up every drop of pussy juice as well as the previous load I'd deposited in my wife's cunt. This did not stop Kelley though as she eagerly kissed me, causing our tongues to intertwine as she forced me to taste yet another glob of my own cum. Breaking our kiss, Kelley playfully suggested I lick my juices off her cheeks, neck, and tits, too.

I told her I would but only if I she would agree to pissing in my mouth when I finished. I knew it sounded crazy, I told her, but when I was eating her previously fucked pussy and cleaning our mixed cum from inside and around her cunt, I had an urge to also experience her peeing in my mouth. Kelley said, matter-of-factly, "You are such a fucking pervert, but I love that my being a slut tonight has made you so kinky! I'm also confident the people watching us would love to see me pissing in your mouth and on your face."

Without further hesitation, I began to slowly, carefully lick the now clear fluid that had begun to drip down her torso. The texture was slightly syrupy, but there was no real taste that I could determine. It seemed to be rather watery, though there were a couple thicker globs on her neck and swollen nipples that I eventually retrieved. These did have a more congealed texture and the taste was a bit acrid, but not awful.

As I was already licking the cum from Kelley's body I decided to see if she would hesitate to kiss me, but instead found that she was quite eager to return my kiss. Over the next couple minutes our tongues were intertwined with pearls of semen and strands of stickiness stretching between our lips and teeth. It was easily the most erotic kiss of my life and not simply because of the cum coating our mouths but more so because of the outrageous kinkiness of it all, which I knew was going to elevate every sexual encounter we ever had thereafter.

Next, I laid on my back and asked Kelley to sit directly on my face so she could pee in my mouth. I had never tasted urine before, which would have sounded disgusting in any other setting, but in this kinky, perverted, twisted, incredibly hot situation, I had an overwhelming, inexplicable desire to drink from my wife's horny, well-fucked cunt. Laughing and giggling, Kelley mounted my face and said she needed a few seconds to concentrate on the task at hand, laughing that she was having 'stage fright' and asking if I was sure I wanted her to piss in my mouth. "Yes, I want to drink from your pussy, please pee in my mouth, now!"

Within seconds, her scorching hot piss splashed into my mouth, while some overflowed and ran down my neck and onto the bed. Kelley didn't let up, forcing me to swallow as much as I could as quickly as I could. It was over-powering, hot, sour, and easily one of the most erotic experiences of my life. As Kelley continued her torrential release, I was mesmerized by the muscles within her cunt that forced her labia to protrude slightly as she forced the fluid from her bladder. It was sexy to watch her urethra open, too, as she showered my face in her golden juices.

When Kelley finally appeared to be letting up, she pushed a couple more times and I was treated to those final bursts of hot piss upon my eager tongue. Then I began to suck and clean every remaining drop of wetness from her fascinating little cunt. Kelley really seemed to love her position of power atop my face, commenting in a domineering manner, "That's it lover, don't stop until you've cleaned every drop of juice from your wife's naughty cunt." So, for at least ten minutes more that is exactly what I did while thinking about the audience across the street enjoying my wife's bare tits as she grinded against my swirling tongue.

At approximately 2:00 a.m. we were spent for the evening, both physically and sexually. After washing up, I decided to leave the balcony door open but finally reached over and turned off the lights. Kelley rested her head on my chest as I held my wanton bride and scanned the building across the street. It appeared there may have been several more on-lookers as I noticed a few more doors opening and bodies disappearing behind the hotel curtains signaling the end of the show.

Soon, I drifted off to sleep until about 5:00 when I awoke to use the restroom. At this time, I took my phone to the bathroom as I wanted to book a massage for Kelley at the spa in the morning. Our check out time was 12:00 so I decided to request an appointment for 9:00. The spa was still closed but I recalled the receptionist telling me I could leave a message requesting an appointment. I did as the young lady suggested and asked for a text message confirming my request for a 9:00 timeslot. I then went back to bed and nestled by cock against my wife's naked ass.

A few minutes after 8:00 my phone pinged which I'd hoped would be good news. The text was succinct. It said, "A ninety-minute massage for Kelley at Spa Paradise is confirmed for 9:00. Your masseuse is Alex." Great, I thought, Kelley will be thrilled. Then I wondered to myself if Alex was a male or female.

A few minutes later I gently nudged Kelley and told her I had booked a massage for her within the hour. She protested that she was too tired, but then I reminded her she could rest for another hour and a half while receiving a nice, relaxing massage. She let out a soft moan and seemed happy again. A few minutes later she hopped up and giggled as she said she had better rinse off in case I had missed any of the cum that had been deposited either in or on her.

When finished in the shower, she came into the room and looked a bit puzzled, asking rather rhetorically about what she was supposed to wear. It was either the outfit she had left the house wearing or the very short, very low-cut sundress. Looking at me, she said, "Well, this is a 5-star resort, and I am just about to get naked again for a luxurious massage, so I think I'll just wear the sundress again."

I nodded my approval and told her I thought she was making the right choice. She then dropped her towel and once again paraded into the room completely naked while the curtains and sliding doors remained open to any onlookers. Approximately ten minutes before her massage, she slid the sundress over her head and slipped her feet into her high-heeled sandals once again. She then approached me to kiss me goodbye as I slipped my hand under her ass and ran a finger along her moist pussy lips. "Still opting to go without panties, huh? You really are a naughty little minx," I said.

"Well, I always expected you might become jealous if I was too naughty, but you really seem to be getting off on me acting like a slut. I might just have to behave this way more often," Kelley responded.

I quickly replied, "Babe, I've always encouraged you to wear risqué clothing or to wear a dress or skirt without panties, or to go out without a bra but you've always called me a pervert. I'm glad you finally got to experience how much fun we can have when we're together. It's exciting and invigorating and my mind is truly racing with so many horny thoughts right now. In fact, if you have a male masseuse, I think you should be super flirtatious and naughty so that you have a story to tell me when you get back to the room. Would you like to do that?"

"Wow, you are just a dirty old man, aren't you? Well, if the opportunity presents itself, maybe I'll misbehave just a little bit. And if I do, you might have to give me a little spanking while I confess to any indiscretions," Kelley said playfully.

"Okay, gorgeous, you'd better get going before you're late and they give your appointment to somebody else," I said. And as our tongues swirled together one last time, I squeezed her perfect form against me, slipped my middle finger deep into her moist pussy, and told her to hurry back. I reluctantly withdrew my digit from the warm confines of her body as she turned and exited the room. I sat on the bed with a raging erection, licked my finger clean of her pungent secretions, and pondered what she might be do over the next hour and a half.

It was nearly 11:00 when I heard the room door being unlocked. A moment later Kelley entered looking very relaxed and at the same time quite satisfied. With only an hour till checkout, I beckoned her to me and asked how it went. "Delightful, I didn't want it to end," she replied.

"Well, were you a bad girl?" I inquired.

"Oh, right to the point, okay. Well, it depends on what you mean by 'bad.' After all, Alex said the complete opposite and commended me for being such a 'good girl,'" she responded playfully. My mind was racing and now my cock was quickly becoming engorged again.

"Good girl, bad girl, either way it seems to me you might have earned yourself a little spanking, am I right?" I asked.

"Maybe so, honey, but that's for you to decide," Kelley teased.

As she sauntered over to the bed where I had remained, she lifted one foot at a time onto the bed frame to remove each sandal. Each time she lifted a leg, the tiny sundress raised higher allowing me to clearly see her hairless pussy. In fact, I was sure she wanted me to see her cunt. "Your pussy looks very shiny. Did Alex's treatment include using massage oil near your exposed pussy?" I inquired, hoping with every ounce of my being that the answer would be yes.

"Well, he was very much a gentleman. However, about halfway through, he asked if I had any problem areas or special requests. I had sort of fallen asleep and wasn't fully coherent because the massage just felt so good so, without thinking, I just blurted out that my pussy was a little tender from having sex last night," Kelley said.

"Seriously? That's awesome. How did Alex respond to that?" I asked.

"I was still face down so I couldn't see him, but he seemed nonchalant about it, like it was an everyday occurrence for him. He then asked if I'd be interested in a yoni massage to relieve my soreness. I wasn't entirely sure what a yoni massage was, but his young, muscular hands had already roamed most of my body and I was feeling so relaxed that I just agreed. Next thing I know I was lying naked on my back, legs spread, with Alex's hands gently, erotically caressing the creases and folds of my labia while squeezing my swollen, sensitive clit with each downward stroke and again with every upward stroke," Kelley confessed.

As she began to relive the last hour and a half in her mind and slowly shared the details with me, I pulled her to the bed, lifted the sundress off her body, and pulled her onto the bed and over my knees with her ass in the air so that I could commence a light spanking.

"It sounds like you were a real slut down there at the spa, my love. How did things end?" I eagerly inquired.

"Well, Alex could see that I was really squirming under his touch so he commanded me to caress and pinch and pull on my own nipples, which he told me would really heighten my arousal. I kept my eyes closed but I must have been a sight to see with a stranger's hands gliding effortlessly over my spread cunt, my pussy making wet sloshing noises and a puddle forming beneath my ass as I pulled and pinched my own nipples. It was the most erotic feeling I'd ever known, and I simply couldn't resist having an orgasm," my bride confided.

My light swats upon her ass were increasing in tempo and firmness and my throbbing cock poked into her rib cage.

"Ooh, being spanked is exactly what I deserve. I felt so naughty for allowing a young stranger to touch me like he did, but I also felt amazing at the same time. Are you upset with me, or would you like me to finish telling you what happened?" Kelley asked, already knowing the answer.

"Well, I finally got the courage to open my eyes and when I did, I looked at Alex's face as he remained focused on pleasing me. He looked hungry, like he wanted to devour me. That only aroused me more. I then turned my head and saw that the head of his hard cock was sticking up beyond the waistline of his masseuse scrubs. Without thinking, I reached out and touched the head of his hard dick. It was coated in pre-cum, which caused me to involuntarily lick my lips. I'm sorry baby, but I just couldn't help myself, I wanted to taste his cock while he massaged my pussy," Kelley continued.

"Alex didn't seem to mind as he helped lower his pants to below his ass so that his entire cock was visible to me. He had such a beautiful cock, too. Thick, not too long, not too short, like yours. He was clean shaven and smooth, and he had a lot of thick veins on his dick. They looked like ridges and as he continued rubbing and caressing my throbbing cunt, I imagined what his cock would feel like in my mouth. Baby don't be mad at me, okay. Remember, it was your idea for me to be a naughty, slutty wife. I just didn't realize I'd enjoy it so much," Kelley whimpered.

I assured her I was not mad, but I continued my playful assault on her ass as each cheek began to turn red under the open-handed swats I was administering. "Continue, my sluttly wife, your husband wants a full confession," I commanded.

"Well, I just couldn't resist and pulled Alex to me by holding that beautiful cock of his. He knew what I wanted but told me I had to ask for it to ensure there was no misunderstanding. So, I asked him if I could please suck his cock. Satisfied about the clarity of my intentions, he then allowed me to lick all that slippery pre-cum from the tip of his cock. At that point I was mad with lust and Alex, right on cue, stopped rubbing my pussy and began fingering me with one, then two, and then three, maybe even four fingers.

Oh my god, I thought he was going to split me open, it just felt so incredible, and for the second time this total stranger caused me to orgasm. Just as my head stopped spinning, I realized he had climbed onto the table with me which allowed me easier access to his manhood. He obviously knew what he was doing because when I took him into my mouth, he started to sort of thrust up and down, and it kind of felt like he was fucking my mouth. Baby, he was really using your wife's mouth to get himself off. I was so aroused to be giving this young man a blow job while he continued fingering my cunt," said my bride.

"Baby, my ass is starting to hurt from you spanking me, but I think it's going to hurt worse in a minute," Kelley cried.

"Why will it hurt worse in a minute?" I inquired.

"Well, I think you're going to want to spank me harder after I tell you what happened next," Kelley quipped.

"Alex was really thrusting his hips and at one point I began to gag as I could feel his cock thrusting into my throat. Meanwhile his ministrations on my gaping pussy never let up. I really thought I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen or the head-spinning arousal I was feeling. Sensing my condition, Alex withdrew his engorged dick from my mouth and asked if it was okay for him to fuck my cunt. I know you wanted me to be naughty baby, and I really did want to let him fuck me, but we hadn't talked about how slutty I should be, and I just didn't feel comfortable getting fucked by this twenty-something year old boy without discussing it with you first. I hope you're not disappointed baby," Kelley begged.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! "I'm not disappointed beautiful. It sounds like you had a wonderful time with Alex, which my cock and I are so happy to hear about. So how did things end?" I inquired.

"Well, Alex appeared to be quite disappointed but responded that I couldn't blame him for wanting to fuck a beautiful, married woman like me. I then told him that just because he couldn't fuck me didn't mean I was done with him. He immediately perked back up when I told him to take off the rest of his scrubs and lay naked on the table. He quickly complied and then I assumed the top position this time. Without putting his cock inside me, I just slid my bare cunt back and forth along his veiny cock, grinding and moaning the whole time as I felt his hard, throbbing cock against my pulsating clit and engorged pussy lips. Alex told me it felt almost as good as fucking, which I took as quite a compliment. I had to agree with him, baby, I'm sorry. It's just that, well, his cock was so close to fucking your wife. I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry, I just can't believe I had another man's dick so close to my cunt and now here I am telling you all about it. I'm such a little slut, baby, please don't be angry with me," Kelley whimpered.

"Kelley, my love, you are the absolute joy of my life. I could never be angry with you. I encouraged you to be naughty. I have always dreamt of you being a slut wife. At this point in our lives, it turns me on more than you can imagine knowing a twenty-something-year old man is hot for my wife. It is the ultimate compliment knowing I am married to a woman as desirable and fuckable as you," I said.

"Well, I'm so happy to know you aren't jealous baby because I did something so incredibly naughty and dirty. I've told you everything that happened up to that point. But I haven't told you how it ended. Are you sure you want to know the rest of the story, baby?" Kelley queried.