Kelli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

"As beautiful as you are," I said, "it should be illegal for you to ever have any clothes on."

Kelli laughed. "But I'd freeze my titties in winter."

"I can keep them warm for you," I replied.

"Well, Mister," Kelli said, "if I have to spend the rest of my life nude, you'll have to also."

"I'll take that deal if I can do it with you," I said.

Kelli stopped. She looked in my eyes. "You mean that, don't you?" she said.

"Yes, I do," I replied.

As we resumed our walk, Kelli said, "you may think twice once you've met the family. We're pretty close knit. You'd have to consider them part of the deal."

We reached a place where the yard started sloping down. Kelli stopped again and said, "There's the lake and our beach." The lake was about 50 yards away. It was bigger than I expected, maybe 200 yards long by about 100 yards across. It looked manmade. For about twenty yards back towards us from the water, the grass had been replaced with sand. At one end of the beach was a large wooden table with a center pole supporting a thatched "umbrella." Two huge coolers sat in the shade on the table. Six folding lounge chairs were set up in the sun. People were lying in two of them. A short, dark complexioned man and a taller slender woman were standing. I could see they were both nude.

We started walking again. As we got closer, I saw the slender woman was Mrs. Stouffer. She turned to face us. She wasn't as beautiful as her daughter but, nude, she was beautiful. "There you are," she said. "Everyone, meet Kel's boyfriend Will Lampe."

The man who had been standing walked over to me, extending his hand. "Jeff Stouffer," he said, "pleased to meet you." We shook hands. Mr. Stouffer was shorter than his wife but had broad shoulders, a flat stomach, and powerful-looking thighs. His grip was very strong. His darker complexion explained Kelli's.

The couple who had been lying in the lounger chairs stood up. The woman was a slightly taller version of Kelli with smaller breasts and narrower hips. The man looked like (and I learned was) a distance runner. The woman looked at me and said, "Damn Kel. You found a stud."

"That's my smart-ass sister Karen," Kelli said. "The man of infinite patience next to her is Rob."

Karen jogged over to me. Her breasts were not as big as Kelli's, but they bounced nicely. "I have to hug you for having the courage to date my sister," Karen said. She gave me a tight hug and rubbed her body against me a few times. Karen stepped back and looked down at my dick. My hard-on had subsided while we walked to the lake. "I'm losing my touch," Karen said. "I thought I'd get him at least a little hard. Guess I'll just have to stick with Rob." Karen walked over to her husband and slapped his ass.

Mrs. Stouffer came over. "Ignore Karen," she said. "She likes to see if she can get a reaction out of people. We have beer, wine, and water in the coolers. I'm headed there. May I get you something? I should tell you that you'll lose esteem if you ask for water."

"In that case," I said, "I'll take a beer."

"White wine Kel?" Mrs. Stouffer asked.

"Yes, please" Kelli said.

Mrs. Stouffer brought back our drinks and drinks for her and her husband. We all sat down. Kelli and I were put in the middle lounge chairs, with Mr. and Mrs. Stouffer to Kelli's left and Karen and Rob to my right.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Stouffer said, "Will, I gather from what Kelli told us that this is your first experience with social nudity."

"That's right," I said.

"Be careful Kel," Karen said. "He's serious if he's willing to get naked with us."

"I hope he's serious," Kelli replied.

Before I had to say anything, Mrs. Stouffer asked me, "How do you like going nude with people you've never met before?"

I considered my response. "It is certainly wonderful to be outside nude on a day like this. The people are very impressive."

"We all work to stay in shape," Mr. Stouffer said. "Going nude a lot gives you incentive. We appreciate you conforming to our house rules. That says something very positive about your level of commitment to Kel."

Thankfully, Mrs. Stouffer redirected the conversation before it went deeper into my relationship with Kelli, the exact nature of which I was unsure of. We spent an hour or so just sunning. Then Mr. Stouffer went up to the house and came back with a large bowl, paper plates, and plastic forks. Inside the bowl was a salad of various meats, green peppers, red onion, cucumber, cheeses, and some other veggies I didn't recognize. It was mixed with a dressing of olive oil and herbs. It was great.

It got very hot after lunch, so we all got into the water. We swam a little. I found a place I could stand in water about chest deep. I watched Kelli's parents, sister, and brother-in-law naked in the water. It struck me that it would have been more incongruous if they'd had suits on. That they were all nude seemed perfectly natural. Kelli swam up. She stood next to me with our bare hips touching. "So," she asked, "what do you think of my family?"

"I like them," I said.

"Karen likes to mess with my friends when she first meets them," Kelli said. "she'll chill out." Kelli paused. "Uh, do you like them enough you want to become part of this group?"

I turned to face Kelly. She had a serious look on her face. There was only one permissible answer to her question, but I meant it when I said "Yes."

Kelli's serious look turned into a smile. "You chose a wise place to stand," she said. "The water's deep enough I can do this, and no one can see." She had cupped my balls in her hand. After a moment, she let go of my balls and started running a finger along the underside of my dick. It felt very nice.

"And I can do this without being seen," I said. I reached my hand between her legs. I wasn't as graceful as I hoped but, after a bit of groping, I felt Kelli's clit and began rubbing it.

"That feels very nice," Kelli said.

We fondled each other for a couple of minutes before Karen yelled, "Stop the foreplay you two. It's time for tennis. Mixed doubles."

Kelli yelled back. "It's the hottest part of the day!"

"When better to play?" Karen replied. "Just a set. Challenge!"

"Shit," Kelli said softly. "We have a rule. When one of us says 'challenge,' you either agree to do what the person suggests, or you must do the next thing they suggest. The next thing is usually embarrassing." Kelli giggled and started stroking me harder.

"I thought we're getting out of the water," I said.

"We are," Kelli replied. "I just want Karen to see you hard. It will bug her. You're bigger than Rob."

I was very hard when Kelli led me out of the lake. Karen and Rob were waiting on the beach. Karen looked at my dick and said, "Damn, that's nice."

It was too hot to play tennis. I was quickly sweating profusely. At least I didn't have any wet clothes hanging on my body. Karen and Kelli seemed to take the game very seriously. Rob, whose skill level seemed only slightly above mine, and I were less serious.

Kelli had played tennis in high school. She aced her sister twice and returned two very hard serves from Karen for winners early in the set and the competitiveness calmed a bit. Karen said, "Shit Kel. I still can't beat you." Karen took a new tack. Each time I was across the net from her between points, Karen found some reason to turn and bend over, showing me her pussy and her asshole.

The first two times Karen did that, I made a point of looking away. Kelli came up and whispered "Go ahead and look at her. I think you'll get an opportunity for a little payback."

The third time Karen turned and bent over, I looked straight at her ass. She did look good. Karen straightened up, turned to face me, and asked, "Like what you see Will?"

"Very much," I said. "You're almost as beautiful as Kelli." I think her husband laughing was what really bothered Karen.

By the time Kelli won the set, with little help from me, all four of us were drenched. We headed to the open-air shower by the pool. Kelli said, "I'm not sure we're quite ready for all four of us to shower together. Karen, you and Rob go first."

Karen and Rob got under the shower and proceeded to put on a show. Rob very slowly washed Karen's boobs, between her ass cheeks, and between her legs. Karen spent probably ten minutes just on Rob's dick and balls. Rob left the shower fully hard. As Karen came out from under the shower, she gave Kelli a look that seemed to say, "top that."

As Kelli and I got under the shower, I whispered in her ear "any limits?"

Kelli whispered back "no." I stood her so we were in profile to Karen and Rob. I washed her back and hips. Then I knelt behind her and licked between her hips with my tongue. It tasted better than I'd expected. When I stood up and turned Kelli to face me, she was smiling. I gently washed her face, shoulders, and most of her chest and belly before I tongued and then sucked each nipple. I knelt in front of her, washed her legs, and then began licking my way up the insides of her thighs. As I moved up closer to her pussy, Kelli spread her legs to give me better access. I licked around her trimmed pubic hair before I started licking her lips. Then I moved to her clit. I was enjoying myself until Kelli said, "stop! You'll make me come! I'm saving that for tonight." I stopped. Looking over at Karen and Rob, I sensed they were enjoying the show.

Kelli gave me a vanilla wash until she whispered, "stop me before you come." With that, she knelt in front of me and took my limp dick in her mouth. She got me hard fast. She wasn't on her knees long before I had to say "stop."

As Kelli and I toweled off, Karen said, "Will, I'm thinking you might just fit in this family."

Dinner was outside on the patio, in the nude of course. Mr. Stouffer grilled lamb chops. Mrs. Stouffer made another wonderful salad and some sort of vegetable cooked in big leaves. It was all great. There was plenty of wine, but I watched my consumption closely. If I was going to make love to Kelli for the first time that night, the last thing I wanted was alcohol-impaired performance. I noticed that Kelli wasn't drinking much either.

We all helped clean up after dinner, and then sat around talking. I was quizzed some on my family. I related how Mom had succumbed to cancer between my junior and senior years of college. Dad died of a massive heart attack while I was in law school. My one sibling, Lisa, three years my senior, worked in the Munich, Germany office of a Big Four accounting firm.

It was still pretty early when Kelli stood and said, "Please excuse us. It's been a long day. Will and I need to get some rest."

Uh huh," Karen said sarcastically. She and Rob had partaken more freely of the wine.

I followed Kelli's beautiful ass up to her room. I started to close the door, but Kelli stopped me. "We never close doors in this house," she giggled, "no matter what's going on in the room." We hugged and kissed passionately.

I was hard when Kelli broke our embrace. "Will," she said, "I want to do this very much, but you need to know something. Yeah, my family has a pretty open attitude to sex, but I don't take it lightly. If I make love to a guy, I'm making a commitment and I want one in return. I guess that's why I haven't had sex since undergrad." Kelli was stroking my dick while she said that.

"I understand," I said. "I don't do one-night stands either. You definitely have a commitment from me." Those last words came out a lot easier than I had expected they would.

Kelli leaned in and kissed me again. "Then," she said, "let's have fun." She put her hands on my shoulders and pulled me down on top of her as she fell on the bed.

"Aren't we forgetting something?" I asked.

Kelli forcefully said, "Bareback Will. It's about trust." I decided immediately to trust her.

We slid up so we were completely on the bed. I got above Kelli and she used her hands to guide my dick into her pussy. That took a bit of force. Kelli was, as they say, "tight." Once I was in her, it felt great.

I started moving inside Kelli. "Slowly, Will," she said. I slowed down. Kelli was very communicative, and it wasn't too long before, working together, we found the exact position that she liked best. I held that position and slowly, methodically worked to stimulate her. While we both enjoyed the sensations in our groins, necks, earlobes, and nipples, hers and mine, received a lot of attention too. We kissed a lot. Part of the time, we just looked at each other. I thought I'd never seen anything as beautiful as Kelli Stouffer's face while she was having sex.

We kept a pace just vigorous enough to keep us both aroused as we got to know each other in a different way. I really felt like I died and gone to heaven. I was a little surprised when Kelli finally pulled me very tight, reached a hand behind me, and rubbed a finger around my asshole and said, "Now, make me come!"

I started thrusting faster, harder, and deeper. "That's good, very good," Kelli said. I realized I'd gotten slightly off the spot we'd found together earlier so I shifted position slightly and pushed hard. "On it!" Kelli said. Go!" I pushed hard and fast at that spot inside her.

Kelli's breathing sped up dramatically. She dug her fingers into my back hard. She started going "oh . . . . . . oh . . .. oh . . . oh. . oh, oh oh. OH! OH MY! FUCK YES!" Her body shuddered. Kelli was yelling now, "KEEP GOING! RIGHT THERE! OH GOD YES!" Her body started shuddering almost continuously.

I was now very close to coming myself and said so. "DON'T PULL OUT!" Kelli yelled. "COME . . . IN . . . ME! OH MY GAAAAWD!" Kelli's whole body spasmed. Her legs clamp hard around me, and her fingers dug into my back so hard it hurt. I shot, a lot, just as Kelli relaxed.

I stayed in and on top of Kelli while we both panted. Finally, she gently pressed a hand against me chest and I rolled off her. We kissed. As we were kissing, we heard another female voice down the hall yelling "YES! YES! OH GAAAWD!"

Kelli laughed. "That was Mom," she said. "We do like sex in this house." Kelli's face got a more serious look. "Will, it's been a while for me, "she said, "so that might be part of it, but I'm sure that's the best sex I've ever had." There was no doubt in my mind I'd just had the best sex it was possible to have. I said so. Kelli and I kissed and nibbled for a time, then fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I awoke in the morning, the first thing I saw was Kelli's face inches from mine. I've always thought that the best way to assess a woman's beauty is to see her asleep. Kelli aced that test. She woke a few minutes later. She rubbed her hand on my morning wood three or four times before she said, "Too soon. I want to save you for tonight." She sat up. "Come on, "she said, "Let's get a shower."

I followed Kelli down the hall. I could hear a shower running as we approached the open bathroom door. Going inside, I could see what looked like a female form through the frosted glass. "Guess we'll have to wait," I said.

"It's just Mom," Kelli said as she opened the shower door and stepped in. She turned back to me. "Come on," she said.

I followed Kelli into the shower where Mrs. Stouffer was, indeed, washing her tits. She acted like there was nothing unusual at all about Kelli and me joining her in the shower. "Morning Dear," she said to Kelli. "You sounded like you had a good time last night."

"I'm surprised you heard us," Kelli said. "It sounded like you came just after we did."

"Your yelling helped get me over the top," Mrs. Stouffer replied. Acknowledging my presence in the shower for the first time, Mrs. Stouffer said, "I think it's very healthy and important for Kelli to have an active sex life. The trick is finding the right man. It looks like she might have." With that, Mrs. Stouffer left the shower, giving me a close look at what I thought was probably the best-looking fifty-plus-year-old female ass in America.

After breakfast, the six of us sunned by the pool. The Fourth was a warm day but it started raining around 11:00. Instead going inside, Mr. Stouffer pulled a rubber football out of a closet and we started playing on the lawn: Mr. & Mrs. Stouffer and Rob against Karen, Kelli, and me.

The rules were two-hand touch, but it got physical. At one point, I was covering Mrs. Stouffer. Karen had her husband and Kelli was supposed to rush her father. Mr. Stouffer heaved the ball just as Kelli ran into him. Mrs. Stouffer jumped for the ball, missed it, but fell into me, knocking us both to the ground with her on top of me. That wasn't all bad.

Later in the game, I was "quarterback." Rob was guarding Karen and her parents had doubled-teamed Kelli. Seeing no one on me, I started to run with the ball. Karen saw what I was doing and broke away from Rob to block for me. As I got behind Karen, Rob made a dive at our feet. That knocked Karen down on her belly and I fell on top of her back. Because of the way she'd fallen, my dick went partway in between Karen's hips. Karen flexed her hips holding me for a moment, then relaxed. I stood and helped Karen up. Smiling, she said, "I'm starting to understand one of the things Kel likes about you."

Kelli shouted from a few feet away, "Congrats Karen. You got Will's dick in your ass before I got it in mine."

The rain ended about the same time our game ended. It had been fun. I was starting to really like Kelli's family.

The six of us were using the outdoor shower when the phone rang. Mr. Stouffer said, "I'll get it" and stepped out of the shower.

As Mr. Stouffer went to the phone, Mrs. Stouffer said, "Will, please wash my back. I don't want to wait until Jeff gets back." I looked at Kelli who smiled, nodded, and handed me some soap. I stepped behind Mrs. Stouffer, who added, "Will, don't worry about going too low. I could use fresh hands on my ass."

We were joined for an evening cookout by two friends of Mr. & Mrs. Stouffer: Jack and Tonia Harden. Jack Harden was an orthopedic surgeon whom the Stouffers knew. Of course, since they were at the Stouffer house, the Harden went nude. In fact, they were nude when they arrived. I don't recall seeing anything suggesting that the Hardens brought any clothes with them. The Hardens were roughly the same age as Kelli's parents and were also in very good shape; although I suspected that Tonia had undergone breast augmentation. At any rate, they seemed nice enough people.

As it started to get dark, Mr. Stouffer said, "We'd better get shoes on."

As I followed Kelli up to her room to get our shoes, she explained that "Every July 4, the township puts on a small fireworks display. You can see it pretty well from a clearing about a quarter mile up the hill past the lake." Once we had all re-assembled outside, the eight of us set off for the clearing, nude but for our shoes. Past the lake, you followed a trail uphill through the woods to the clearing. I was surprised that there were six other, clothed, people in the clearing when we arrived. Greetings were exchanged. The Stouffers and Hardens obviously knew the clothed people, who seemed to take our lack of clothing in stride. The fireworks were ok, but nothing spectacular. What was nice was having Kelli standing next to me with our bare sides touching.

Back on the Stouffers' patio after the fireworks, Karen announced that she and Rob were going upstairs. A few minutes later, Kelli made our excuses and we went upstairs. Inside the house, Kelli told me, "I can't prove it conclusively, but I've always thought that Mom and Dad swap with the Hardens. I'll bet Jack and Tonia are still here in the morning."

We heard unmistakable sounds of copulation coming from Karen's and Rob's room as we reached the second floor. Kelli whispered in my ear, "Let's watch!"

"What?" I asked, louder than I should have.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers