Kelli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers

"Karen and Rob don't mind," Kelli said softly. She took my hand. "Come on."

We quietly walked a couple of feet into Karen's and Rob's room. Karen was on her back on the bed with her legs spread and Rob was on top of her pumping away. I felt like a peeping tom, but Kelli acted like we were doing nothing out of the normal. It was hot watching Karen and Rob. It got hotter after a few more minutes when Karen turned her head, made eye contact with us, smiled, and winked. She knew we were watching and was ok with it. Just after Karen winked, Kelli took my hand and said, "I need you in me, now."

Kelli led me to her room where she pushed onto the bed on my back. I was hard from watching Karen and Rob. Kelli got on top of me and slid herself down until I was fully inside her. Then, Kelli rode me like I'd never been ridden.

Several minutes later, as Kelli and were still enjoying each other very much, I heard Karen's voice shout, "OH GOD YES!" Apparently, all the Stouffer women were vocal when they came.

A short time later, I noticed Karen and Rob standing in the doorway watching Kelli ride me. What else could I do? I winked. Kelli saw me do it and leaned her mouth to my ear. "Karen . . . and . . . Rob . . . are . . . watching, . . . right?" she said between hard, deep breaths. I nodded. Kelli started going harder and I exerted more effort with my legs, hips, and abs to push up into her. We got each other off very nicely not long after that, with Kelli giving the trademark Stouffer orgasmic yells. When Kelli was spent and collapsed on my chest, I could see that Karen and Rob had stayed to watch us come. Karen gave me a thumbs up before they turned and went back to their room.

Kelli was still on top of me, which was fine, when I heard her parents and the Hardens talking as the four of them came upstairs. Kelli and I fell asleep not long after, so I don't know for sure that the two couples did share a bedroom all night. However, Mr. & Mrs. Stouffer and Dr. & Mrs. Harden were in the shower together the next morning. Kelli and I joined them. It was a bit tight, but not at all unpleasant.

The Hardens left, buck naked, after they finished their showers. Karen and Rob stayed for breakfast before saying they needed to get on the road back to Pittsburgh. I expected them to dress before they got in their SUV. They didn't. Just as Rob started to turn the SUV around to leave, Karen rolled down the window and said to Kelli, "Challenge. You two drive home nude also."

Without even asking me, Kelli replied, "Deal." I was perfectly ok with the idea.

HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers