Kellie and Brad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

Jennifer went to answer the door and returned with a guest. Kellie recognized her. She was Heather Nelson, the lead player for Anita`s team and a good friend of Jennifer. Kellie never raised any objections to Jennifer being friends with someone from Anita`s team, especially since Jennifer and Heather were friends before Jennifer even met Kellie. But under these circumstances it didn`t feel appropriate for Heather to be here.

"Heather," Kellie said, "I mean no disrespect, but... why are you here? I don`t think it`s right, what we`re talking about is none of your business."

Jennifer opened her mouth to speak but Heather stopped her and spoke instead. "No offense taken, Kellie. Thing is, your teammates, your friends, they asked me to be here. I have something that they, and I, think you need to hear."

She reached into her purse, produced a small Dictaphone and handed it to Jennifer, who turned to her skip and said, "Kellie, what you do and the decisions you make in your personal life are normally none of our business. But this whole situation affects us all, and we think that, before you make any final decisions about you and Brad, you should have all the information possible to help you make the right ones."

Before Kellie could say anything else, Jennifer pressed play on the recording device. Kellie heard what sounded like a conversation between Heather and Anita. She guessed Heather had recorded it without Anita`s knowledge or consent. She listened closely once the initial small talk had finished.

Heather: "So what`s really going on, Anita? Why are we leaving tomorrow?"

Anita: "Ugh, haven`t you had enough of this shitty one-horse town?"

Heather: "Well, I do miss being home... but that doesn`t answer my question."

Anita: "Alright, if you must know. I had other reasons for coming here besides team building."

Heather: "Why am I not surprised? It wouldn`t have had anything to do with the guy from the curling club helping us out, would it?"

Anita: "Maybe. He`s pretty fucking sexy, isn`t he?"

Heather: "Well, yes he is, but Brad`s engaged. Jennifer told me about him and Kellie a while ago, and besides, that ring on his finger is a dead giveaway."

Anita: "Heather, you know I don`t allow fraternizing with the enemy..."

Heather: "Jeez, Anita, we`ve talked about this..."

Anita: "Besides, girl, you honestly think I didn`t notice the ring?"

(Pause)

Heather: "OK, if you knew that, then what were you trying to pull?"

Anita: "Trying to fuck the shit out of Brad! Duh!"

Heather: "Even though he`s engaged?"

Anita: (sighing) "What are you, a prude? Besides, who do you think a red-blooded male would really prefer? That nerd Kellie, or me?"

Heather: "Well, in case you noticed, I`m not a guy, so..."

Anita: "OK, whatever. Anyway, I had the whole thing planned. I sent a bunch of gifts to their house and then to the club. Once we were there I left him some secret admirer letters, and in one I included some of those nude pictures I had done..."

Heather: "That`s cold."

Anita: "... then finally I figured he`d be begging for me. I saw him in the employee locker room and got down to my bra and panties. He looked so fucking hot and delicious, I wanted to do him right there and then. I was putting all my best moves on him. But he didn`t take the bait! Can you believe that?"

Heather: "Hmmm, well you do usually get any man you go after, `cause you are kind of a..."

Anita: "Shut up, I know! But he was all like I can`t cheat on Kellie, she`s the only woman for me, I love her so much... puh-leeze! He must be just as big a nerd as she is!"

Heather: "So just because you struck out, we`re leaving?"

Anita: "No, just shut up for a second, damnit, and listen! It actually worked out in the end, I couldn`t believe my luck! Just as I was about to leave and try again another day, Kellie comes walking in! So I kiss Brad and he`s just stunned! Doesn`t move a muscle. It was kind of like kissing a wax dummy, actually, since he didn`t do anything back, but let me tell you, the look on Kellie`s face was priceless!"

Heather: "And what does that accomplish, exactly?"

Anita: "Oh come on Heather, do I have to spell it out for you? Even if Kellie just thinks Brad cheated on her, she`ll dump him and be a complete mess! Then our biggest competition will be out of the way and we`ll win the national championship again, hands down! Don`t forget the big picture here, that`s what it`s all about."

Heather: "Uh... yeah. Yeah of course."

Anita: (sighing again) "Too bad in a way, I really wanted to fuck him, he looked like he had a big cock and I haven`t been properly laid in a good couple months. But I achieved the main goal here. You`ll thank me later. I tell you, Kellie will be such a wreck she might never throw a rock properly again. Then everyone will know last year was a fluke and that I`m the best curler in the world and we`re the real team to beat!"

The rest of the conversation was inconsequential. After a few seconds of static Jennifer stopped the recording.

Kellie was stunned. She realized what that recorded conversation really meant. Brad was obviously too shocked by everything that happened to properly explain himself that day, but he really had been faithful to her all along. And she told him she never wanted to see him again! Now what? She sat down on her chair, hands over her eyes, and mumbled, "My god, what have I done?"

Heather then spoke. "Kellie, I wouldn`t be so hard on yourself. You got played by a manipulative, vindictive bitch. I`ve seen it happen before, you`re not the first and you probably won`t be the last."

Kellie looked up, smirked and shook her head.

"Besides," said Jennifer, "if the love you and Brad have for each other is as strong as we think it is, you two will get back together, put this whole mess behind you and become even stronger for it."

Kellie nodded as a single tear ran down her cheek. She realized they were right. She knew what she had to do, but there was one question she needed answered first.

"Heather, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What made you decide to do this? I`m just curious. I mean, I`m glad you`re doing it, don`t get me wrong..."

Heather interrupted, "It`s OK, Kellie. Jennifer`s a really, really good friend, and seeing what Anita was doing and how it would affect you and Jennifer and Amber and Sandra, I just couldn`t sit idly by and do nothing. Jennifer would have never forgiven me, and rightly so. Also I guess I`m just tired of Anita`s attitude. I mean, I want to win, for sure, I`m a competitor like you all are, and winning is very important to me. But not like this. Not this way."

"You know, Anita will probably kick you off the team for this."

Heather shrugged. "I`ve kind of come to terms with that. If she does, fine. If she doesn`t... hell, I might just quit anyway. Besides... I`m not sure whether I had a choice in the matter."

"What do you mean, Heather?"

"Well... Jennifer kind of made me tell the rest of you once I told her..."

Kellie looked at Jennifer. "And how did you manage that?"

Jennifer and Heather looked at each other with strange expressions on their faces. Kellie laughed and said "Actually, you know what? Never mind, I don`t need to know."

Jennifer and Heather sighed in relief at the exact same time, which made everyone laugh heartily.

Kellie hugged Heather and each of her teammates in turn. Eventually they all formed a big group hug. Kellie spoke to Heather first. "Thank you so much, Heather. You don`t know how much this means to me. You didn`t have to but you decided to do the right thing and reveal the truth. Because you decided to help me I`ll be able to get my life back in order. You`re obviously a special person, and any friend of Jennifer is a friend of mine."

"Mine too!" Sandra and Amber chimed in. Jennifer just smiled brightly.

Kellie then addressed her teammates directly. "And thank all of you, Sandra, Amber and Jennifer. You`re the best friends a girl could have, I don`t know what I`d do without you."

"Anytime, skip. We love you. We`ll always have your back, right girls?" Jennifer said, and Sandra and Amber enthusiastically agreed.

Kellie checked the time and said, "Thanks again girls, I love you too, all of you. But now I have to kick you girls out!"

Jennifer, Sandra, Amber and Heather all groaned.

Kellie smiled. "Sorry, but it`s getting late, and I`ll need a good night`s sleep so I can be well-rested enough to get my man back tomorrow!"

The women all cheered in delight.

******

It was an unfamiliar feeling for him.

For the first time in his life, Brad wished he could be anywhere on earth but the curling club.

Russ and his other friends at work had been a great source of support, but Brad knew some of them were too young or immature to understand. They had been telling him it was better to be single and play the field, and that he`d find another girl who would want to screw his brains out. But he didn`t want another girl. He wanted his soul mate back. He wanted Kellie. At least Russ, god love him, understood what he was going through. He talked to Brad at length trying to help him and give him any kind of advice he thought might help, and he allowed his friend to stay with him until he got back up on his feet and to take as much time as he needed before returning to work.

But Brad became bored and restless moping around Russ`s house all day. Kellie never answered any of his phone calls, and there was nothing for him to do during the day except watch lousy TV and wallow in his self-pity. He didn`t know if he`d be able to do anything constructive with his busted hand, but he figured anything was better than being enclosed by the four walls of Russ`s guest room.

Coming back to the scene of the "crime", however, felt more and more like a big mistake. He kept replaying the events of that fateful day in his head, over and over, until he was nearly emotionally overwhelmed.

He shook his head as if trying to empty it of its bad memories. He reached to open his locker and fumbled with the lock for a minute before realizing he was using his useless broken hand to do so. He sighed heavily.

Then he heard a very familiar voice from behind him.

"Hi Brad."

He turned around to see her, and his eyes brightened immediately. "Kellie!" he exclaimed, barely able to contain his happiness.

Kellie was about to speak, but first she noticed the cast on his hand and wrist. "Brad, what happened to your hand?" she asked with concern.

Brad`s face went red with embarrassment. "You`ll probably just laugh."

"Brad, I promise I will do no such thing. Tell me. Please."

He looked at her eyes focusing in on him, and knew he could not refuse her request. "After you left, she tried to seduce me again," he said while hanging his head, not wanting to say Anita`s name out loud. "I don`t know, maybe she figured if you thought I was cheating I might as well get my money`s worth. Anyway, I just couldn`t believe she had the nerve to do that after what she just did to me... I mean, to us. It just made me real mad, so I almost drilled her. That made me even more mad, and... I don`t know, I guess I just lost my mind. I punched the hell out of this," he said, pointing to the dented locker, "and broke my hand. Busted it up big-time."

He then looked up and said with a rueful smile, "Pretty smart, huh?"

"Oh, you poor baby!" replied Kellie. She tenderly kissed his hand all over, and it filled his heart with love for her all over again.

A naughty smile then crept over her face. "You know, I kind of wish you did drill her."

"Kellie! That`s not very nice!"

"Come on, Brad, you know you like it."

"I do, it`s kind of hot actually."

They looked at each other for a second and then laughed over their flirty conversation. Brad was filled with hope; it looked like things really would be OK after all. But he wanted to be sure.

"So," he asked, "you`re not mad at me anymore?"

Kellie locked her eyes on him. "No, Brad. I know the whole truth of what happened, and I know you were faithful to me. In fact, I think I need to ask for your forgiveness."

"What? Kellie, you cannot be serious."

"I am, Brad. I jumped to conclusions, and I didn`t trust you. I should have known better, that you would never intentionally do anything to hurt me. I`m sorry."

"Well, I can`t blame you, it must have looked for all the world that I really was going to have sex with her. She tried to break me down, and... oh god Kellie I can`t lie, it almost worked."

"But it didn`t. She tried to seduce you, she`s probably good at it too, she`s pretty on the outside and she always seems to get what she wants. But she didn`t get you. You stayed strong, you resisted and you proclaimed your love for me. You proved to me again how good a man you are and how right I was to give my heart to you."

"I still made a big mistake in how I handled this situation. I wasn`t very smart and I put myself in a bad position. I should have realized what she was doing earlier and stopped it before it got as far as it did. I almost cost us everything. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, absolutely I forgive you."

"Will you take me back, Kellie? I want to be with you and only you, and I`d do anything to hear you say yes."

"Yes, Brad, please come back to me, I want you more than anything in the world!"

Kellie reached up on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on Brad`s lips. The two hugged each other passionately.

"I love you, Bradley Galenchuk."

"And I love you, Kellie Ferguson."

Kellie snuggled into Brad`s neck, realizing just how much she missed being wrapped up in his strong body and how safe it made her feel. Brad stroked the small of Kellie`s back, recognizing how much he missed the feel of her soft skin and how he could feel her breathing when their bodies were pressed tightly to each other.

Brad asked, "So how did you figure out nothing happened with Anita and me?"

Kellie looked up at Brad and replied, "I won`t lie, I had a little help. A lot of help, actually. I`ll explain later. Let`s just say that getting you to sleep with her was just a secondary goal."

Brad nodded, satisfied for now with waiting for a full explanation, and at the same time knowing exactly what Kellie`s last statement meant. "I can`t believe she`d stoop so low just to put you off your game."

"I can`t believe that little hussy almost got away with it!"

"Well, we`re going to make sure she goes oh for three," Brad said as he kissed Kellie on the nose. "Aren`t we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Simple. She didn`t get me to cheat on you. That`s strike one. She didn`t break us up and she won`t knock you off your game. That`s strike two. Strike three is going to be when Amber, Sandra, Jennifer and you prevent her from getting what she wants the most, winning the nationals."

A look of determination was now on Kellie`s face. "Damn right, Brad. Trust me, the girls and I will be ready and we`re going to make sure we do everything possible to win. That witch won`t know what hit her!"

"You go, girls! I`m proud of you, Kellie!"

Kellie nodded. The naughty smile she wore earlier returned.

"There`s something else, Brad," she cooed.

"Oh really? And what`s that?"

Kellie let go of Brad, walked to the door and closed it. She made her way back in front of Brad and sat him down on the bench. She then swayed her hips in a sensual dance, enjoying the surprised yet lustful look on his face. She removed her shirt and gave him an eyeful of her cleavage, enhanced by the push-up lacy bra she was sporting. She then faced away from him and slowly wiggled her jeans over her hips and down her legs, revealing a pair of sexy pink panties. She turned back and looked at him, a low moan escaping her lips as she fondled and shook her ass for her man. Kellie knew how much Brad loved her ass, and she loved teasing him with it, knowing he was staring at her with hungry eyes.

Brad loved the show Kellie was putting on for him, appreciating it even more than usual knowing how close he thought he was to losing her forever. He was by now uncomfortably tight in his jeans, so it was a relief when she undid his belt buckle and pulled his jeans and boxers down and off. His erection bobbed up and down with intent. He knew that somehow in the course of their relationship he helped unleash a wild side in her that neither of them knew existed, and he was about to enjoy some of the fruits of that discovery.

"Brad, I want you to tell me something," Kellie purred in her sultriest voice.

"Yes, Kellie?"

She leaned in closer to him and whispered in his ear. "Someone could walk through that door and catch us at any time. You know that, right?"

He nodded.

"It makes me feel so naughty."

Brad shivered with desire.

"Do you want to help me be naughty, Brad?"

"God, yes!"

Kellie removed her bra and panties, showing off all her womanly treasures. She straddled his lap and teased him some more by grinding on his leg, taking his rock hard member in her hand and stroking it lovingly. He grunted his approval and reached down with his good hand to feel the entrance to her womanhood dripping wet. He deeply inhaled her rich feminine scent, coming from her hot pussy and the wet, sticky spot she was leaving on his thigh.

Brad tried to pick Kellie up but ended up fumbling a bit because of his broken hand. He sighed in frustration, so horny he couldn`t stand it yet part of his body letting him down at the crucial moment.

Kellie stifled a giggle and said, "You poor dear, here, honey, let me help." She raised her hips up and adjusted her body until her slit was lined up with his hard shaft. She sank herself down on it and both lovers groaned with intense pleasure. She rocked up and down slowly at first as they took the time to kiss and hold each other tight. Before long however, their passions inflamed and Kellie quickly bounced on his member as Brad drove up into her on her downward strokes.

Feeling a sudden burst of energy Brad stood up and supported Kellie`s weight with his good hand and his other forearm. She quickly took the hint and wrapped both her arms and her powerful legs around him. From that position Brad thrust into Kellie`s tight entrance with all his strength. She squealed in delight as this new stance was hitting all the right spots.

"Oh yeah Brad, keep doing that, god that feels so good!"

"Kellie my sweet baby, I`m going to cum soon!"

"Yes, me too, honey, please give it to me!"

A few more strokes was all it took before Brad could hold back no longer. His orgasm erupted inside Kellie, hot strands of cum firing deep into her channel. She let out a joyful scream as her own climax shuddered through her beautiful body. They collapsed back down on to the bench, breathing heavily and clinging tightly to each other. Their eyes locked together and they stayed in that position for some time, kissing and silently enjoying the moment they came together as lovers again.

Before long Brad felt himself getting aroused again. Kellie could feel his erection grow and harden until it was poking her stomach.

"Mmmm, is this for me, baby?" she breathed.

"Yes, baby, it`s only for you."

She took his good hand and let him slide a finger into her moist entrance. "Feel how wet I am, baby? It`s all you, always for you."

She cradled his face in her hands as they kissed. He broke the kiss to take one of her breasts in his mouth. He kissed and sucked on it and toyed her nipple gently with his teeth. "Yes!" she hissed and bit her lower lip. She offered him her other breast and he happily obliged, giving it the same treatment as the first.

Kellie was too worked up for a slow session of lovemaking. "Oh god Brad I need you inside me!" she squealed.

Brad was only too happy to oblige. He laid her down on the bench, took hold of his dick with his good hand and aimed it at her wet slit. He sunk inside her depths again and marveled at the heavenly sensations. She locked her legs in a vise-like grip around his torso and plunged him further inside.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers