All Comments on 'Kellie and Brad Ch. 11'

by drteetho

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hey is it possible to write a story of off anita? I can see that it would be a good idea, have her character develop and hopefully she finds a nice guy for herself.

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
OK AN EXCELLENT STORY

OK, THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY?? THERE ARE MANY HOLES IN THIS INCOMPLETE STORY. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AUTHOR? DID HE OR SHE GET BORED WITH IT AND JUST SAY ENOUGH. HOLES LIKE THE FOLLOWING SHOULD BE ANSWERED. 1) DOES KELLIE'S TEAM COME BACK? 2) DO THE GIRLS FIND OUT ABOUT AMBER'S AND ANITA'S FRIENDSHIP? 3) WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TEAM KELLIE DOES FIND OUT? 4) WHAT HAPPENED TO ANITA AND HER SON? 5) WILL KELLIE AND ANITA RECONCILE? 6) WILL HEATHER AND ANITA RECONCILE? 7) WILL BRAD KEEP ANITA AS NIGHT MANAGER? 8) WHAT HAPPENS TO JOHNNY? DOES HE FIND A FRIEND IN E J? AS WE CAN SEE THERE ARE HOLES TO FILL. IF THE HOLES REMAIN THIS STORY IS A 3 STAR AT BEST. AN INCOMPLETE. SORRY!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrteetho@drteetho
To those that read my stories, I hope you enjoy them, and to those that vote on them and/or share a comment, thank you for taking an interest, it is appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES