Kellis and Her Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
Trouble in the South.
2.6k words
4.33
543
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Kellis awoke early, and seeing her sister still sound asleep, she lets her gaze wander over her resting form with a soft longing, then shakes her head and slips quietly out of bed. She must get a hold of herself! She washes quietly and takes an apple before getting dressed. With her sister still sound asleep, she slips out the door into the cool morning air.

She looks about; the shopkeeper across the street is just opening his awning and setting up his wares for the day. She then spots a young boy, lounging idly against the wall of an old house. She makes her way towards him, and digging into her purse produces a sovereign and flips it to him, which he catches out of the air deftly. She has an agreement with the cities thieves-guild: they have their people, usually teenage boys or girls, keep an eye on her place, and raise an alarm if anyone tries to break in or otherwise do damage, and she pays each one, and agrees to ignore some of their lesser crimes. Lord Progald never did approve of it, but has always just looked the other way, and it gives her piece of mind, especially so now.

She decides to head to the city offices, determined to find out more. A few questions to the finance minister might shake something loose, or at least make them nervous. She was very confident he was mixed up with what she was really looking for anyway, so she had little to lose.

Along the way she observes the gathering crowds as people emerge for their morning routines. But now her mind is still reeling a bit from the events with her sister of the past few days. She still has a hard time believing it even happened. Twice! And her sister calling her a lesbian? Preposterous! Still, as she watches the throngs milling about, she does catch herself taking in the forms of the women present, perhaps more so than even the attractive men. Suddenly ahead of her she see's a rather uncommon sight: an elf in the city. For the most part the populations of all the northern city-states is human, as the other races tend to keep to themselves, but in a city as large as High Felutia, you will come across the occasional different race; a month ago there was an entire party of dwarves, there to negotiate mining rights or some such.

She follows the elf with some curiosity, as he... no she... no he? It was difficult to tell, but they were beautiful none the less, and she again could feel her loins begin to warm. Such grace and beauty! With long straight blonde hair, and those signature up swept ears. Wearing a long, flowing white robe, yet not much in the chest area, less than her own small boobs. Probably a man. Well, there was one man she wouldn't be a lesbian for! The filthy thought made her blush, and she decides to continue to the state building.

Upon arrival she decides to head to Lord Prongald's office first, to see if things are still smoothed over, and if he had anything new for her. She was sure he wouldn't be that mad at her really, after all she'd built up quite a bit of cache after saving his life from an assassination attempt last year. She enters the office to find it abuzz; people hurrying back and forth, talking in a jumble. She approaches his secretary curiously.

"What's going on Kandice?" she asks. "It's like an angry bee-hive in here."

She haggard girl looks up with an exasperated expression. "Oh, hi Kellis. Big news out of the south. I have a thousand things to do, no time to talk!" she exclaims, then returns to her paperwork. Kellis nods and heads for Gerith's office, despite Kandice yelling "You can't go in there!" at her as she does.

She finds the Lord of High Felutia speaking into a crystal which hangs on his wall, a large diamond surface surrounded by many facets that catch the light. A fascinating piece of magic, allowing the rulers of the city-states to communicate quickly and over long distances. She waits patiently on the side of the room for him to finish. She can't quite see who he's talking too, or what they are saying, but she can hear his half of the conversation quite well.

"Yes chancellor.. We know that... No, no chancellor, I assure you High Felutia stands ready to offer any aid we can.... yes chancellor.... very good." The image of the man fades, and Gerith turns to see her, shaking his head and taking a heavy sigh. "Ahh, there you are. I was going to send for you eventually, all the better."

"What's going on?"

"Trouble is what's going on. Maybe big trouble. Santilliof has been attacked." There eyes meet and he nods again. "Yes. It was breeds, and led by... something else. Who or what is still unclear."

Kellis' eyes go wide and she feels the pit of her stomach sink. This was big news. Perhaps grave news. There hasn't been war with the Southern Lands for over fifty years, but the last war was devastating for all involved. It took the combined effort of all five states, an extremely rare and volatile thing in its own right, to drive them back. Her mind was already whirling.

"Yes... something must have united them; the breeds will just tear each others throats out otherwise. I can be ready to head down there today. We must find out what is happening." She was already making plans in her head; sorry to have to leave her sister in this time, but it would have to be done.

"No. Not yet Kellis. I still need more information. So far it was just one raid. But Chancellor Brodick does fear the breeds are massing again. For now I need you here, keeping your finger on the pulse of the city. Once word gets out people are going to panic. I still have enemies who will try and take advantage of that. Brodick has his own spies; I'll only send you if things get more... desperate."

Kellis nodded, agreeing with his point. People will try to take advantage of this chaos. "Very well m'lord, I'll keep an eye on things here and root out any trouble. I was here to do just that anyway, in a way." She quickly recapped what she had learned about her being followed.

"Minister Nevall?" he tapped his chin thoughtfully. "He has been blocking my proposals much more often of late, though I was just assuming it was his penny-pinching ways. Maybe there is more to it. Yes, look into that, and keep me posted."

Kellis nods and prepares to leave, when she notices him staring at her, and smile creeping across his face. She looks back a moment then tilts her head to the side. "What?"

"Oh, nothing." he replies. "You're just... just my most trusted agent, and honestly like the daughter I never had. What would I do without you?" he says with a smile. Kellis can only grin stupidly back, blushing a bit.

"It's umm, my pleasure Sir. The city needs you; you're a wonderful ruler. And I plan on keeping it that way."

He steps closer and places one of his large, callused hands on her shoulder, giving her a fatherly squeeze. "I know Kellis. Just be careful out there, I don't want to lose you, either."

Kellis' confident grin returns, and she gives him a wink. "You know me Gerith, careful is my middle name!" He only rolls his eyes and returns to his desk as she gives a little giggle and exits the office.

-----------

The spymasters mind is a whirl as she heads back into the main hallway, deciding to pay that visit to Minster Nevall anyway. The breeds active again! She would have never believed it. Those sad, twisted creatures, the result of some power-hungry wizard finding a way to breed humans and other animals in the hopes of creating an army that could conquer the world one hundred years ago. But they proved to be too unstable to make an effective army, despite all the death and chaos the wars created. But if someone or something has found a way to unite them again; another wizard perhaps, or worse, some demon up from the depths, things could get very ugly.

Well, that's all for people more powerful than herself to deal with; let the wizard council handle it, that's what they're there for, after all. She has her own job to do, and right now that's ferreting out what Nevall is up to.

She reaches his office and is surprised to find the front desk empty. She supposes with everything going on they're busy. She decides to take a peak in his office; if everyone is gone perhaps she can take a discreet look around. As she approaches the door she realizes it isn't empty, but hears moaning instead. What is going on, she wonders? Opening the door just a tad she peeks inside, and what she see's makes her eyes widen and mouth drop open. There was Nevall, with his secretary bent over the desk, her skirt up around her waist, and his cock pumping in and out of her sopping pussy. With all that's going on, THIS is how they choose to spend this morning? It was madness. Still, she found she couldn't look away. His cock was short but thick, buried under his sizable belly and hidden in a mass of pubic hair, none of which she found remotely attractive. Still, Jenne his secretary does have a nice plump ass; she always did approve of it, and she was enjoying watching it jiggle and bounce as his cock hammered home again and again. The slick juices on her thighs shimmered in the morning light. Almost without thought she finds her own hand snaking between her legs, rubbing at her quickly warming slit through the soft leather as she stares at the lewd scene before her.

"Well, get in here and close the door if you want to join, slut!" he suddenly barks at her, making her jump and yank her hand back, her eyes going even wider. "I can always use another slit, and I bet yours is nice and tight," he laughs. Kellis feels her cheeks go crimson again, (that seemed to be happening a lot lately) and just stands there stunned for a moment, before quickly slamming the door and leaving.

"Oh well maybe next time!" She hears him yell through the door as she exits. Her ears burn at the thought of getting caught masturbating to that pig having sex. Humiliating! Yet she can't deny how turned on she is, her pussy seemingly on fire. She makes her way to the exit, thankful for the cool breeze, trying to calm herself before deciding what to do next.

"Excuse me, Miss, but I was wondering if you might help me?" She hears a melodic voice say next to her. She turns to see it was the elf she was watching earlier, standing tall and lean, smiling down at her. "I'm trying to find the ambassadors offices, but I'm afraid I can never make sense of your huge human buildings. Do you perchance know the way?" He smiles again... yes his voice is definitely male, though musical and gliding, like a cello, even if his looks would best be described as androgynous.

She stares at him a moment more before finally gathering herself, shaking her head to clear it, and trying to tamp down her ever burning lust. "Yes, of course. Excuse my manners; it's been an... eventful morning."

He smiles that warm smile again, "No need to apologize. I'm sure you don't see many of my people here in the city."

She nods and gestures for him to follow. "Yes, that is true. Elves tend to be rather reclusive. Please, right this way, I'll take you to the ambassadors." She turns and heads back into the building, casting glances over her shoulder to see that he's following. She gives him a little smile as he glides along behind her, drinking in his clearly well-muscled form as it seems to flow under his loose robe. She looks away and clears her throat again, not wanting to get caught staring for the second time today.

"So, what brings you to the city, if you don't mind my asking?" She asks, sneaking another look as she does so.

"Well, I was here just to visit, to observe, to see what our human cousins have been up to these past twenty years, since we last visited. But I just received word from my elders of the attack in the south, and I was asked to offer my sympathy, and promise our help if it should come to that."

"That's a very kind and generous offer. We tend to think you'd rather just keep your distance from human affairs," she replied, checking him to see his reaction.

"Yes, that's true, in general. But there is fear of a large scale war, and that will affect us all, whether we want to participate or not. Of course, we hope it doesn't come to that, but since I was already here, they asked me to step in."

"Again, very kind, I'm sure the council will be happy for any help." She turns and takes the stairs, the ambassadors offices being on the upper level. They walk in silence for a few moments, then she turns to him again and asks, "Tell me. You called us cousins earlier. Do you mean that literally?" She tilts her head for his answer.

"Oh yes. All the races are related, even the ones you call 'breeds'. An interesting nomenclature, since we tend to think you humans breed like rabbits yourselves." His laugh is light and soothing. "Couplings between races doesn't happen that often, but there are half human, half elven, or half dwarf, or any other, children in the world."

Kellis takes a moment to ponder that answer, then slowly nods. "Yes, I've never really thought about it that way, but I can see your point. Perhaps we're not as different as we sometimes think we are." He only nods and smiles at that.

They arrive at the offices and she gestures to them. "Well, here we are," she says, then on a whim adds, "If you ever need anything, just ask for Kellis to most anyone working here, and they can contact me. I'm always looking to improve... relations...." She trails off, feels her cheeks blush again. (She has to stop doing that).

"You are very kind, Kellis, is it? I may do just that," he says with his captivating smile. Then he leans down, gently taking her chin in his fingers and lifts, his lips pressing to hers, seeming to burn there, making her head swoon. Then he leans back up and takes a step towards the office door, before turning. "I hope that wasn't too presumptive of me, it is the way of my people to show thanks to those who show us kindness."

Kellis gulps and shakes her head, trying to keep her legs from wobbling. "Oh no! No... it was... it was fine. Thank you. Good luck...." she trails off lamely, then quickly adds, "Wait! I never got your name!"

"I am called Valindrel," he replies. "It was a pleasure to meet you."

"You as well," she whispers and spins on her heels, heading back out, and thus does not see his eyes on her bottom, watching it move covered in her tight leather pants.