Kelli's Desire Ch. 05

Story Info
Our pre-honeymoon, and marriage at Hedonism II.
11.9k words
3.76
35.6k
40
37

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

Our flight to Miami was long and Cassi kept teasing me by running her nails up and down my thigh, much to the delight of the older gal sitting next to me. It also helped the time pass quicker. Now our flight to Jamaica wasn't bad either and the Hedonism II bus took us there fairly quickly. The driver showed us some of the popular tourist places in case we wanted to do some offsite shopping or exploring.

It was quite different than either of us expected. We both thought it would be a lot of young hardbodies running around but actually they varied from their early '20's to their mid '70's. Yes, some of them were completely nude, yet others had shorts or bikini's on. A lot of women only had their bikini bottoms or a thong or sarong on. And there were body shapes of all shapes, sizes and colors there.

The concierge took us around and showed us all the amenities and our honeymoon bungalow. There were several all in a fairly secluded area with trees and bushes blocking the view from the other rooms, unless you stood up close to the shrubbery. I worked hard trying to convince Cassi to go topless and wear just a sarong. She shook her finger at me and put on a thong under her sarong but did go topless. We met him back in the lobby at 4:00 to go over our wedding details. What surprised both of us was that after one quick glance at her breasts, he never paid much attention to the way she was dressed. Once finalized, we hit the bar where there was a nice buffet set up and got ourselves a plate full of goodies and walked down the beach. The breeze coming off the ocean was warm and felt so good. Just as we had finished up our drink and munchies, this young couple, him black and her white, came running down the beach towards us.

Cassi started laughing then held my arm tightly as she pressed her lips close to mine. I sure didn't object and when we broke, I said, "Did the site of those two sexy young bodies get you that excited. She broke into laughter which I thought funny so I asked, "Ok, tell me what's going on in that cute head of yours?"

Trying to stop her laughing, then turning to make sure the couple was far away from us not to hear her, she said to me, "Those two, his big cock was swinging up and down so hard, I'll bet he's too sore to service her when they get back, AND her, those fake tits of hers didn't hardly move one bit. I mean, don't you like to hold and squeeze mine? Those things looked like rocks. I don't think she could even push them together so he could fuck her between them?"

I smiled and looked at my beautiful fiancé and said, "My sweet love, would you like me to make love to you that way, I mean between your breasts?"

She grinned and said, "Race you back to our room to find out!" and took off like a shot. I stood there for a few seconds before it hit me exactly what she wanted then went after her. I tried to take a shortcut but running in the soft sand was a lot harder than I figured. Cassi was running just at the water's edge where the sand was still compacted so she was already inside and naked when I ran through the door, all hot and sweaty. We embraced in a passionate kiss and she said, "Shower time." She yanked down my shorts and grabbed my hand. The honeymoon suite has an outside shower with three heads and it's open to the ocean on one side. Anyone walking by can look in if they wanted to through the shrubbery. She led me there and we washed each other down and she got down on her knees and began giving me head. I told her that I was going to cum and she stopped and shut off the water, then handed me a towel.

Once dried off, we leapt into the oversized king sized bed and I went down on her. Cassi had four nice orgasms before pulling me up and told me to get my cock up to her titties. I straddled her and she guided my cock between those lovely huge mounds of hers as she pushed them together after applying some lube there. She opened her mouth and said, "I want to taste you as you cum baby. Do that for me." Who was I to argue with this goddess who was going to be my wife for the rest of my life?

The rest of our time there wasn't quite like I had envisioned. Yes, we did see several couples having sex and even some swapping. Both of us had gotten invites from others asking if we wanted to have sex with them or join in on a party at someone's room. I know we were both tempted once or twice but neither of us took anyone up on it. I know that one night in the small hot tub, Cassi was laying on top of me as we made out when someone, I couldn't quite tell who as the tub was quite crowded, began to play with her pussy. She orgasmed quite hard, digging her nails into my arms as she did and raising her head and saying, "Oh, fuck yes!" then deeply kissed me.

I asked her what just happened and she whispered in my ear, "Michael, someone just fingered me to a delicious orgasm, I think it was a woman." With all the steam and people in the tub, it was impossible to tell who had done it.

I swallowed hard and said, "Really, and you didn't say anything before you orgasmed?" She just smiled telling me, what happens in Hedonism stays in Hedonism, right?

Then the next night in the large hot tub, there were five guys sitting on the edge opposite us and several of the women were taking turns giving them head, moving from one to the other. Cassi was watching them checking out their different techniques and the different sizes of the men. The women didn't seem to care if a guy was small, average, or hung, it seemed. I asked her, "Which guy would you choose, I mean if you decided to join those ladies, or if I weren't here?

Turning her head away from the action, she said, "The only way I would get in that line is if you go sit up there with the other men."

Now I was shocked. "Are you serious?" I asked. She became a little red-faced then nodded. Wow. I never thought this was really going to happen. I said, "You're sure this won't affect the way you feel about me, I mean us if we do this?"

She said, "I don't know, how about if you sit over here and I just give you a blowjob while you watch them?"

I took each nipple between my fingers and said, "My love, I'd be glad to do as you ask."

She smiled and gave me a slight push towards the edge after giving me a few strokes to prime the pump.

I hopped up and Cassi dove on my cock like a starving bird onto a worm. She was pulling out all her best tricks. Suddenly I felt her hand going between my butt cheeks. She had never done that before but apparently watched as an Afro-haired girl had done it to the guy she was going down on. She found my rosebud and worked her finger in. She began wiggling as she deep-throated me while she rubbed my prostate. Then this cute younger gal moved in next to Cassi and began to caress her back and thighs. Cassi didn't seem to mind and I watched as this gal began running her hands up and down her crotch which caused Cassi to suck with more vigor. Then the gal turned to face me and I could tell she was fingering my girl as Cassi open her mouth long enough to moan, "Fuck, yes!" then go back sucking. Then this guy came along the other side of her and was rubbing one hand across her back and his other was playing with her breast. I could feel a huge orgasm building but was doing my damnest not to cum, wanting to see what the outcome of those two working on Cassi was but her mouth did its magic and I couldn't hold back.

Fuck, I couldn't stop it and I blasted off into sweet Cassi's wonderful, sucking mouth, over and over. As I opened my eyes, the gal and guy were right behind Cassi, playing with her and she orgasmed right after I did. That didn't stop them as they kept Cassi orgasming twice more as each of them held her up by her breasts. Then the two of them helped us out and over to chaise lounges and called the waiter over to get us all drinks. They introduced themselves as Lloyd and Karen.

"First time here?" asked Lloyd. I nodded, still weak from the orgasm Cassi had just given me. "Are you guys swingers?" he asked. I shook my head no as I was handed a drink by the waiter. "Darn it. You two sure could have fooled me. We were sure hoping you were. Last year when we were here, probably 70% of the couples were and we had a great time." Then he looked at Cassi and asked, "Sweetheart, I hope that my wife and I didn't bother you too much by jumping in and getting involved, but I have to know, did you enjoy it?"

Cassi blushed, smiled, then nodded and sat up and asked, "So Karen, doesn't it bother you to watch your husband making love to another woman, especially when you're there? Lloyd, you can answer next."

Karen sat up to face Cassi, she was maybe 32, definitely a gym rat and I had noticed the gold anklet around her left ankle. "Cassi, I will have to say that at first, Lloyd and I had several threesomes with him and another guy or two and they drove me to countless orgasms so that when the time came for him to be with another woman, what was I to say but have fun dear. Besides, when we're with another couple, I'm usually busy with the husband so I don't have time to dwell on it.

The only time it really got to me was the time I had confided in my best friend at work, Bonnie, that we were into swinging and then one Saturday, she showed up early, dressed to kill and asked if Lloyd was busy. I told her he was in the kitchen doing the breakfast dishes and she marched in there. He has worked on her car before and as I was busy vacuuming and cleaning, I finished that first. When I walked into the kitchen, Bonnie's dress was on the floor, she was laying on top of the table, her heeled legs in the air and Lloyd fucking the shit out of her. I was so pissed, he was supposed to ask first, that was one of our rules.

Lloyd looked at me and could tell I was pissed and said, "Opps, sorry dear. I guess I goofed, didn't I. I know I should have asked but . . . "

Bonnie interrupted him saying, "I'm sorry Karen, oh, Oh, OHHHH, YES!!" as an orgasm flowed through her. "Karen, I was so horny that I couldn't stand it. My husband hasn't made a move on me for over six months now. Am I that . . .? Oh, MY GOD, YES!1." she screamed as her eyes rolled back in her head and she grabbed his arms and tried to squeeze the life out of them. When she calmed down a bit she continued, "Karen, please let him finish. Please darling. I really need to feel a nice hard dick exploding in my pussy again and your husband's cock makes me feel wonderfully full, not like my little husband who is ignoring me anyway."

"Cassi, that was really about the only time I felt jealous, first Lloyd hadn't asked permission like we had agreed to when we first got into swinging and second I could see the pleasure they were both giving each other and I wasn't getting any. I know it was selfish of me but looking back on it, I was just foolish after all the times, my sweet husband had brought home guys to pleasure me until I would nearly pass out. I walked out into the front room and pouted until the two of them were finished. When they came out, they both apologized to me and Lloyd promised he would never do something like that again without getting my approval first. Bonnie also said she was sorry. I was so pissed I glared at her and said, "Prove it."

Bonnie asked me, "How?"

I looked hard at her and said, "First you're going to drop to your knees and get my husband hard by giving him head. Don't let him cum as I want him to fuck me hard and fast. Second, when he spurts his cum deep inside of me, I want you to suck it all out. Are you willing to earn my forgiveness by doing that?" Bonnie didn't say a word, she turned to face Lloyd and dropped to her knees and pulled his cock out of his pants and began sucking him to hardness. Since he had already dumped a big load into my workmate, it took him some time once he entered me to cum, which was fine with me because I was having lots of delicious orgasms with his pounding me over the end of the couch. Then he held my legs up, placing them over my head and pushed himself tight to my crotch and I felt him shoot off several spurts into my steamy pussy.

Lloyd slowly pulled out and Bonnie was right there to first suck him clean, then she turned her attention and beginning at my asshole, she ran her tongue slowly up to the top of my slit. I have to admit, it felt delicious. I had never had anyone gone down on me with my pussy full of cum and I immediately began feeling my orgasm building. Her second lick lit my fuse and OMG, I pulled her head to my clit and was crying out in ecstasy. I still had my ankles high in the air, spread as wide as I could to give her access. Lloyd moved to my breasts and was sucking on one while he pulled at the other's nipple. Bonnie began to suckle my clit and I rewarded her with a huge squirt, then a second. She tried to continue but I had to stop her, I was just too sensitive. I somehow managed to sit up and pulled her to me and we kissed. I wanted to taste myself on her lips and tongue. I turned to look at my husband he was standing there watching us and stroking his tool, I think he was hoping the two of us would go girl-girl but I wasn't ready for that. At least just then."

Cassi said, What about afterwards? Any issues?" Karen shook her head no.

Then Lloyd said, "Cassi, to me, watching Karen making love with another man brings me such pleasure knowing she is having the time of her life. She's orgasming over and over, more than I can give her so what's wrong with a husband wanting his wife to enjoy sex as long as he ok's with it and there is no emotional involvement. It's not like she's sneaking around and cheating on me." He turned and looked at Michael to see if that got a reaction out of him but it didn't.

He then said, "Honestly, I loved the first time I brought my two Army buddies over, to have drinks and dinner with us, I knew both of them were hung. Carl and Patrick were both single at the time and we had still kept in touch by email and they were in business contracting together. They had recently emailed me that they were doing a large remodel in our town, not too far from us so I had invited them over along with a photo of Karen in a string bikini. They both sent back emails saying I was a lucky S.O.B. I don't know why but I emailed them back and said, "Keep her drinks flowing and be gentlemen and maybe you will get lucky too."

Friday, the night of the dinner, they showed up together dressed sharp, each bringing several bottles of Karen's favorite wine. They feigned ignorance each saying, "I didn't know you were bringing the wine?" I put it all in the fridge and we went out to the patio. Karen told them that they were way overdressed as she was wearing a black bikini that really left little to the imagination. I got them some shorts and it wasn't long before the three of them were in the pool, cavorting like teenagers. I brought the steaks out of the kitchen and put them on the grill.

Pat and Carl were throwing a Frisbee playing keep-a-way from Karen. She was jumping up, trying to get it and several times, her top would come down as she jumped. I'm not sure if this was an accident or not. I was keeping Karen's wine glass full. By the time the steaks were ready, Karen was blitzed and said she just wanted to lay down, she didn't feel much like eating. I got her to sit down and eat a few bites of steak and a quarter of her baked potato. Then she lay face down on the chaise lounge close to us and the guys only ate a few bites while watching her.

A few minutes later she said, "Lloyd, my back itches, will you scratch it?" I smiled and nodded at Carl and Pat. They returned the smile and got on each side of Karen and began do lightly scratch and rub her body. She began to moan in pleasure. I watched as Pat massaged her shoulders and managed to push her top, up and over her head without too much resistance. Carl was massaging her lower back, butt and thighs. I watched as my wife spread them allowing Carl better access higher up towards her pussy. He was rubbing his fingers over the gusset of her suit and her moans increased. Carl looked at me, giving me a questioning look and I nodded. He then slipped first one, then a second finger in my wife's pussy. Karen immediately orgasmed hard. She pushed herself up and Pat took this opportunity to kiss her, and grab one of her breasts.

Karen didn't seem to care that it wasn't me, she was orgasming on Carl's fat fingers. Then he began to pull her bottoms off, trying to minimize the time his fingers were out of her pussy. I watched as my wife rose up off her knees first then lifted her feet so he could pull her bottoms off. Carl then stood up, grabbed my wife's ass and pulled it up so she was in the doggy position. He got behind her and his cock was sticking out like the fat end of a baseball bat. I wondered if she would ever be able to take that thing but he put the head in and I watched as she broke her kiss with Pat long enough to say, "Easy there Big Boy. Nothing that big has ever been in there before."

Carl began making short thrusts, Karen's pussy stretched tightly around his fat cock. Each in stroke pushed her pussy lips inside and when he withdrew, it pulled her almost inside out. I was worried she would be stretched out too much to be satisfied with me ever again but it was too late now as she began to push back against him saying, "Fuck yes. Oh God that's good. Baby I love that big cock you got. Fuck me harder you stud, Come on, drive it all the way home." Carl took that as a challenge and grabbed her hips and jammed himself deeper until he hit the top of Karen's womb. She squealed in delight and a flood of her juices soaked the chaise lounge and the concrete below. To stop her noisy orgasm, Pat shoved his cock in my wife's mouth and she began sucking on it like it was giving her the lifeblood she needed to survive.

Cassi, I tell you, watching Karen orgasm wildly as Carl filled her pussy with his hot juicy cum which was quickly followed by Pat filling her mouth, caused me to ejaculate without even touching myself. I was hoping to be next but my friends just traded places. They fucked her for over an hour then Carl picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder and said, "Where's the bedroom?"

Silly me, I thought they going to put her to bed. No, they just wanted to double team her. She had asked them to do it, it seems. Carl laid down and she mounted him, then Pat got behind her and aimed at her rosebud. At first he had trouble getting it in. Pat wasn't as thick as Carl but a bigger than me and longer. Hell, Karen has never let me have anal sex with her. She claimed it was dirty. Pat asked if we had any lube and Karen said, "Nightstand!" as she pointed to my side of the bed. Pat reached into the drawer and pulled out a tube of Luxlube. He worked a finger into her backside, then two, then three. She was orgasming with Carl's thick cock filling her pussy up. Then Pat pulled his fingers out and lubed up his cock then aimed it at her rosebud. He pushed and the head slipped in. he stopped there for a few seconds then Karen said, "Ok, let's see what happens. Pat began to stroke in faster and faster, going a little deeper with each stroke. Karen began cumming over and over and near the end, it seemed almost non-stop.

Karen started screaming, "I'm cumming, Fuck I'm cumming a big one, A REALLY BIG FUCKING ONE. F . . . U . . . C . . . K . . .! just as Carl arched his butt and he filled my wife to overflowing. That brought Pat to his crest also and he fell alongside the other two. Carl rolled Karen off of him, she was passed out. I covered her up and my friends left, thanking me for the most memorable night that they had ever had. I went upstairs to see if I could wake Karen enough so we could play but she was totally out of it. I was to tickled to see her orgasming that much. The next morning, I was awakened by her straddling me and she felt almost the same though she still felt like she was rather slippery from Carl's cum. I enjoyed adding my load to his though. After I came, Karen sat up, blushed, then asked me, "Lloyd, you don't hate me, do you? I really don't remember much although I do remember being fucked by the largest dick ever. Why didn't you stop them, or me?"

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers