Kelli's Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day we all went on a catamaran trip and that was a blast. The women were sure having fun when we passed another ship or boat because they were either naked or wearing just their sheer sarongs. Our boat got lots of attention. They dropped us off on a small island with four five gallon jugs of rum punch, cold chicken, cheeses, veggies and snack cakes. There was also bags with volleyballs and nets, Frisbees, and about 20 lounge chairs plus enough towels that each person had two or more.

As the day wore on, Cassi and Karen seemed to talk a lot while they were sunbathing in the nude on the beach. Then Cassi called me over and said, "Michael, Karen and I have talked and feel that tonight's the night you should make love to her. Now don't say no. I want you to do this for us. Honest babe, I'm only giving you a hallpass this one time so don't blow it.". Then she kissed me deeply. I walked away in a daze thinking of the upcoming evening.

Back at the resort, the four of us went to our rooms to dress for dinner. Worried that I might have stage fright with Karen, I went to the bathroom and got out a little blue pill and took it. Better safe than sorry, right? We ate dinner together, then had a couple of drinks in the lounge and danced a few dances.

We had had several drinks and danced to a few songs and I was feeling pretty relaxed but I wasn't feeling the effects of the Viagra so I stupidly took a second one. I was dancing a slow dance with Karen when the first Viagra hit me and I was so hard I was becoming embarassed. Karen was having fun rubbing her crotch on it and said, "You know Michael, I think it's time I take you to my room, don't you?" I swallowed hard and we walked over to our table, me hiding behind her so not to let anyone see my predicament. I asked Cassi if she still was good with the situation and she told me to go have fun and she would see me later, or whenever I got back to the room.

Up in Karen's room, the soft romantic music was already playing and only two dim lights were on. She unfastened her sarong, then threw her arms around my neck, pulling me to her and our lips met passionately. We kissed for a long time, swaying to the music as I caressed her body everywhere I could reach. Karen maneuvered me over to the couch where she dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts. My cock sprang up like a diving board rebounding and she stroked it as she looked up and into my eyes.

Karen was watching my expression as she took ahold of it and began to lick around the head as her other hand began to fondle my balls. I was licking my lips and breathing heavy and pulled her up to kiss her. When I did, she took this opportunity to hop up and wrap her legs around my middle and work her pussy onto my hard shaft.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she moaned as she leaned back and I had to hold on tight to keep her from falling as she began to slid further and further down my shaft. She still wasn't all the way down yet.

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply and said, "This sure isn't a lot of foreplay, now is it?" with a chuckle."

Karen smiled and asked, "Do you want me to stop?" as she rocked faster and faster on my cock and her juices had now let her take all of me, so that we were pressed skin to skin, my hardness surrounded by her sweet tightness. Though not as tight as Cassi, it was different, a good different. I told her I was going to cum and she smiled and said, "Give me all you got. I think I can get more out of you tonight."

I now had each butt cheek in each hand and was plowing into her with such abandon I was only thinking about myself. Karen had been orgasming nearly non-stop for quite a while now so I didn't think she was going to complain. I was seeing stars, rockets, and could feel each spurt as it shot out the end of my cock and into her tightness and Karen was squealing each time I did, telling me how she could also feel it as I came. I fell into the couch, with her still impaled on my cock and she laid her head on my chest for a bit, after which she began sucking on my nipples. Damn, did that make my cock twitch.

Karen noticed and slid down my body and placed both hands on my shaft and was just licking the head like a lollypop. I told her it was sensitive so she took the head into her mouth and was swirling her tongue around the head and making slow passes all over the crown. By now I was hard as a rock again and she crawled up and mounted me, guiding my cock into her already filled pussy. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it felt and somehow I began to think what if Cassi were to play with someone then I had sex with her, what she would feel like? Would I be jealous or would I enjoy the feeling like I am now?

Karen was rocking on me and cumming constantly as she did. I reached up and tweaked her nipples which seemed to spur her on. The more I pulled on them, the wetter she got. Soon, I was pinching and pulling on her nipples so much that Karen was soaking the couch and me. After a particularly big orgasm, I moved her up and sat up. I stood up and picked her up and took her into the bedroom where I laid her down and kissed her soft lips. I then gently kissed her face, down to her breasts, to her stomach, to her Venus mound, then jackpot, her pussy here I Inhaled a big breath then l sucked her clit into my mouth and began working it over in my mouth. I was sure hoping the neighbors weren't trying to sleep with all the racket she was making. I spread her legs and licked her pussy until she had yet another orgasm as she pulled and tugged at my hair. Then she said, "Ok, Michael, get back up here and lay down. This is supposed to be for you, not me."

I smiled and said, "Sweetheart, what if a lot of my satisfaction is pleasuring the lady I'm with. Doesn't that work?"

She grinned and said, "Let me tell you, you have already done that in spades, now it's your turn. Now get up here and lay down!" This time she mounted me reverse cowgirl. Granted it wasn't feeling as good as regular cowgirl but I sure wasn't complaining. I felt myself building and building and told her what to expect. This time she quickly moved into a 69 position and began sucking me deep into her mouth and I blasted off deep down her throat and that girl just kept sucking. I swear, It felt like I was attached to a commercial vacuum cleaner, not that I've ever done that.

Every nerve in my body tingled as I shook involuntarily. I had seen Cassi do it after she had a series of real big orgasms but this was the first time I ever remember doing it. Karen turned around and snuggled up tight to me, softly kissing my face and lips. Once I calmed down, she asked, "Well, Michael, was it as good as you hoped it would be?"

I kissed her then said, "Karen, if I died right now, they'd have to stitch my grin down so people didn't know what I'd been up to when I died." She lightly punched my chest in a playful hit.

She sat up and said, "Michael, let's go shower, I'm going to text Lloyd to let him know we're almost done but to give us a half an hour or so. Hurry up, we don't want them to catch us still fucking in the shower when they get here." She jumped up and ran into the shower, giggling all the way. What an ass that girl had. You know, we damn near got caught.

Cassi and Lloyd walked in as Karen was pouring the wine. Cassie came to me and gave me a scorching kiss then whispered, "Did you have fun? Enjoy yourself? You're going to tell me everything when we get back to our room," then stopped smiling and took a sip of her wine. It was funny that after having a wild sex episode with Karen, the four of us sat around just talking about everyday things and never mentioned what happened between her and I. We talked for nearly an hour before Cassi said it was time for her to get some sleep and we left.

Back at our bungalow, she was on me like she was in heat. Thank goodness for that second Viagra. I had already cum so much that there wasn't much cum left for her but I was so hard that I was able to give her a royal fucking and we tried every position we could think of in that room. We then snuck out to the beach and dove into the water and fucked in the water with the stars twinkling overhead. We only did that for a short while because the salt water and all our earlier antics were getting us both sore. We went back to our room and slept like babies. Only one more day before our wedding and a lot of preparations to get ready.

The next morning, we were awakened by my phone going off. It was Alicia. "Daddy," she said, "A fire pushed by a Santa Ana wind storm has knocked out a lot of power lines and the grandparents and our houses are without electricity and is going to be three to four days before it is going to be fixed. Would it be ok if me and your parents could stay at Cassi's place until the power comes back on?" I asked Cassi and she said she was fine with that. She asked what to do with the food stuffs and I told her that if she left the freezers shut, the food at the back should last until we get home in four days. The other stuff that they didn't think they could eat, take to the mission or Salvation Army. She asked me to give Cassi a big hug and kiss from her and my parents and that she loved us and wished she could be here. We got up and headed to see the concierge to make sure everything was set to go.

We met with the Justice of the Peace that was going to marry us and what a character he was. He was joking with us from the very beginning, asking Cassi how far along she was. He met with Karen and Lloyd since they were going to be our best man and matron of honor. We had a trial run-through of how the wedding would go down on the beach and I kept looking at Cassi. She looked at me and said, "Michael, is there something wrong with me? Do I have food caught in my teeth or something?"

I gave her my best smile and said, "No, darling. It's just that I can't believe that I'm marrying the most beautiful, sexiest woman on the planet and am going to spend the rest of my life with her." She leapt over to me and smothered me with kisses.

The next morning, Lloyd and Karen were there and Lloyd took me away, saying that the girls needed time to get ready. He grabbed us two drinks and got us a taxi then asked the driver to take us to a shop that could dress a groom for his wedding. The driver's smile was all white teeth, he nodded and off we went. We pulled up at this little shop and there were some mannequins in tuxedoes in the windows, even one in white wearing shorts. This was Jamaica after all. There was a very cute young woman tending the shop and Lloyd said to her, "Sweetheart, my friend Michael, is marrying the love of his life on the beach at Hedonism II at sunset and we need an outfit for him that will wow his gorgeous bride. What have you got for us?"

She looked me up and down with a lascivious smile and said, "I would love to help you find something to wear though on the island, sometimes, less is more, if you get my drift. My name is Belinda. Let's get you measured first. Please stand on dis stool." I hadn't realized that the Viagra was still working and I retained a nice woodie but she noticed and as she measured my inseam, brushed it several times, always looking up at my face and smiling. Lloyd was out in the sales area and we were back in the fitting room by ourselves. When she went to measure my waist, she put her arms around me to catch the cloth tape, pressing her firm tits against my chest as she did and her stomach was pressing against my erection. I knew I was getting wet and I'm pretty sure she did too.

After taking all my measurements, she smiled and said, "Ok, Michael, I'm going to go gets a few things, while I'ms gone, strip, ok?"

I asked, "Strip? Why?" She just smiled and repeated her order to strip. I removed my shorts, sandals and socks, then sat down on the chair with my shorts on my lap.

When Belinda returned, she had several pair of pants with her and a few accessories. She pulled this tiny G-string from the pile and said, "Here, put this on."

"In front of you?" I asked.

Belinda said, "Michael, in dis business, I've seen hundreds of dem, maybe tousands so es no big deal." So I stood and hung my shorts over the chair and worked this stretchy undergarment up my legs and tried to get my manhood tucked inside. Belinda seeing my troubles, walked over to me and said, "Here, let Belinda help," and grabbed my cock and helped me tuck it into the side of the G-string. She sure seemed to take her time getting it just right. I was sure a few seconds longer and there would have been a mess in those new underwear. Then she had me put on some tight, white, Dockers-like slacks and leather sandals.

She stood back looking me up and down and talking to herself, she headed out the door again. She soon returned with a Velcro white collar and black bow tie and Velcro starched white cuffs with black cufflinks. I turned and looked into the full-length mirror and hell, I looked like a Chippendale's dancer.

She then ran her hands across my chest and felt my hair and said, "Michael, dis will not do." She grabbed her cell phone and made a call. About that time Lloyd came in and I'm not sure whether he was happy with what he saw or was laughing at me. Then Belinda wrote something down on a sticky pad and handed it to him and said, "Now you be a good boy and give dis to the taxi man. He be bringing you to my hair dresser. She be waitin' so be quick now."

Lloyd asked her what the bill was and she asked, "You be bringing them back or taken dem home wit you?"

I said, "I'll pay and I will be taking them home with me."

She frowned and said, "Darn, you means you won't come back to see Belinda so she can undress you proper. I might even make you a deal on keep dem fancy clothes." Only now she had this mischievous smile.

I said, "Belinda, how much?" as I pulled out my wallet from my shorts.

"Sixty American dollars den, man. And dat be a good price." I gave her eighty and Lloyd had the taxi driver ready to go. We headed to what I assumed was going to be a beauty shop, or at least a barber shop but instead it was a garage with a sheet covering the door. The taxi driver got out and moved the sheet aside and we cautiously walked in. Island music was playing and this older lady, I can't even guess her age, somewhere between 60 and 80 told me to put my shorts back on, then ushered me into a well-worn barber chair. She said to call her Mami and I watched as she stirred a pot of thick liquid up on a hot plate, then she laid out several cloth strips and applied the substance to them. She then placed them one by one onto my chest and without as much as a bit of warning, she ripped the first one off.

Oh, my fucking God! I thought I was going to tear off the arms of the chair when she pulled that first one. Lloyd was trying to muffle his snicker and Mami said in her broken English, "Go on boy, keep it up and I'll be sticken you in dis chair next and don you tink I can't be do in it!" Lloyd turned and walked outside. Then she proceeded to stick another strip of torture onto my chest. HOLY SHIT! The things a guy will do for love.

Forty minutes of torture and then she began to massage a magical mixture of cream into my chest and back. As she did, the pain almost immediately went away and in its place, a most pleasant feeling took over. I was as smooth as a baby's butt. I thought it was fantastic and I said, "Excuse me, what is the name of that cream you just used on me? Where did you get it? I would like to buy some. I think my new bride would love me to give her a massage with it."

She smiled, showing me her missing teeth and she said, "Mister Michael, you don't be buyin dis here stuff. I be making it meself. I make it for my business and me friends. I don't know bout selling it to a mainlander." Then she leaned in close and said, "Dis here stuff is also a great aphrodisiac, use some for lube and de fireworks go on forever." She had a big smile and a twinkle in her eye as she said this.

I said, "I really wish you would sell me some, I'm getting married tonight. Anyway, how much do I owe you for the waxing?"

Mami looked around the room as if someone was possibly listening or watching and she said, "Dat'll be $80 American dollars."

"Eighty dollars for the waxing?" I gasp.

She turned, bent over and reached under the cabinet and pulled out a six inch tall, four inch in diameter tub and handed it to me and said, "Dat be $30 for the waxin, and $50 for me special herb rub. Now keep it in a cool place and use it sparingly. Rub a little inside her and some on the head of your manhood. If you are not happy, bring it back tomorrow. Now be put'n back on dem wedding pants and get." After I was dressed, she smacked me on my ass and said with a smile, "Mr. Michael, jes soz you know, no man has ever brought me rub back for a refund," then bumped me with her hip.

Lloyd took me back to the compound and my outfit was a hit with the ladies in the lounge. Lloyd asked me if I wanted to take a couple of them up to his room for one last fling but I told him I wasn't interested, playing with Karen was all the spice that I needed before marrying my true love. Two of the girls overheard me saying this and came up to me and hugged me and said, "Why is it all the good ones taken?

The bartender brought over a plate of snack foods. Damn, I looked at my watch again and it was only ten minutes later. Why was time moving so slow? Sunset wasn't until 8:00 and we still had over an hour to kill. The bartender brought over a deck of cards so Lloyd and I started playing hearts. Then the two ladies that had hugged me, asked if they could join in. With them chatting away and our playing cards, the time passed quickly until I was shocked to feel a spear tapping me in the back.

I turned around and there was what appeared to be a witch doctor standing there, looking fierce. Besides the spear, he had a knife and a hatchet on the belt holding up his grass skirt along with a couple of skulls. Make-up covered his face and he was speaking in a language I didn't recognize. I stood up and was about to run as he poked me with his spear again when he laughed and said, "No, Michael, the wedding is this way." That's when I recognized the voice as the Justice of the Peace that was marrying us. I offered to buy him a drink and he gladly accepted.

Instead of getting married at the water's edge, the facility had constructed a small dock, jutting out into the water about 50'. The Witchdoctor, myself and Lloyd headed out to the end and waited. A calypso band was playing close to us as the setting sun filled the evening sky with bright colors behind us. Then Cassi and Karen walked out and it took my breath away. Cassi's hair was pulled up into a pearl clip with her red hair cascading down her back like a waterfall. She was wearing a white robe and white sandals. As she got to the edge of the dock, Karen removed the robe and Cassi was wearing a sheer, white, see-thru dress that left nothing to the imagination. I don't know where she got it but damn, was it ever sexy. She never could have gotten away with wearing that back home. The hem was cut on the bias and was cut in jagged strips up to her waist. The top cut down almost to her navel, but kept her breasts jutting out proudly. The whisps of cloth were being gently blown around her by the onshore wind, at times exposing her lady bits to onlookers. She was my Venus, my Aphrodite and soon to be my wife.

Even the Justice of the Peace was impressed as he nudged me and said, "Damn, you're a lucky man!" as she slowly walked down the dock to the wedding march. I had never heard it played by a steel drum band before. I was surprised to see that at least sixty or more people were on the beach to help us celebrate our wedding. When the J.P. asked who gives this woman away in holy matrimony, the entire crowd yelled, "WE DO!" Cassi and I laughed. Then after we said our vows and exchanged rings, the J.P. led us back down the dock and the party began. We ate, drank and danced until the sun came up. We were so tired, I didn't even get a chance to use the cream I had bought from Mami.