Kelly

Story Info
An Uber driver meets a woman in need.
4.3k words
4.58
4.9k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers

The life of an Uber driver is not easy, especially if he/she chooses to do it full time.

We get 75% of most ride fees and additional bonuses when we work certain hours in specially marked areas. After completing thousands of rides without accidents or customer complaints, we would find extra money deposited in our checking account. However, after paying for the maintenance of a car we bought ourselves, the profits are much less enticing. I understand why most drivers have another job and serve as drivers after finishing their day job or on weekends, to supplement their salary.

During the day, I work as a supervisor in a Best Buy store, and on many weekends, I drive Uber customers. Most people like to use Uber because they know all the details in advance - No money exchange, no surprise additional fees, and no going around and around to increase payment. Our direction is clearly marked on our phone map using GPS guidance.

As a 28 year old unmarried guy, I was comfortable with my working hours and saved enough money to rent a small house in the suburbs. There was nothing unusual about my personal life. My parents lived about 100 miles from me, and we zoomed in often. I visited them mostly on holidays. Over the years, I had three 'official' girlfriends, with one of them lasting five years. We separated about a year ago because she wanted to settle down and have children, but I wasn't ready yet.

On a Saturday evening, I got a request to drive a passenger from a place near my house to a home about half an hour away. I wasn't busy, and the extra money was a nice incentive. I accepted the ride and met the client six minutes later. It was a young woman around 20 or 25 years old. In the darkness, I couldn't see her very well.

I asked, "Are you Kelly?"

She mumbled, "Yes, sir."

She sat back on the other side and leaned on the door. I verified the door was locked before starting to drive. She was closed within herself. I did not want to bother her and stayed silent. Soft music was playing on the radio.

About 15 minutes into the drive, I heard her cry. I hesitated whether to leave her alone or talk to her. In the next five minutes, her cry was louder.

I turned up the inside light, glanced at her in the mirror, and asked, "Ma'am, is everything all right? Can I help you with something?"

She faced me, and I saw tears pouring down her cheeks, "No, sir. Unfortunately, I don't think so."

"Lady, I drove many passengers before and helped them whenever I could. If it's too personal, I do not need to know, but if you do not have anybody else to talk to and are desperate, you can try me."

She stayed quiet for a couple of minutes and blurted, "I don't want to go home."

I stared at the mirror again, "What are you trying to say?"

"The direction you got is to my house. I'd rather you do not drive there."

I stopped the car, and asked, "Where would you like me to go instead?"

"I do not really care, but not home."

"Lady, you do not look like a minor, so you can decide whatever you want, but my instructions were to take you to a certain address, and we'd be there in five minutes."

"Please, sir, don't..."

"Shall I take you to a hotel nearby?"

"When I got into your car, I thought about it but realized I ran out and forgot to take my purse. I have no credit card or money on me."

"Don't you have relatives or friends who will let you spend the night, and tomorrow, you'll decide what's next?"

"No..."

I thought for a moment before talking, "I live alone in a house near the place I picked you. My original plan was to drive you, return home, and watch TV until it was time to sleep. You can sleep in my spare room, but I tell you in advance that my house is a mess."

She whispered, "Will you, please."

I drove two more minutes to my destination, registered the ride out, and turned back home. Neither one of us spoke until we reached my house.

The thought of bringing her into my house may not have been a smart idea. I knew nothing about her. It could have been a trap. Was she a criminal? Would I be blamed as an accessory to a crime? I was anxious, but it was too late to regret it. I hoped for the best.

I parked near my front door and let her in. She looked scared, and her eyes inspected me for signs of danger. I hung my coat and asked her to feel comfortable in the living room. My clothes were spread around. I apologized, collected them, and shoved them in my bedroom.

"Kelly, would you like coffee, tea, something to eat?"

"I am not hungry, thank you, but I'd like tea."

I put the kettle on and checked the fridge. I pulled American cheese slices, tomatoes, and bread. When I prepared a sandwich for myself, I repeated, "Are you sure about eating? I can make you a sandwich."

"No, thank you. I am not hungry, just tired."

I served her the hot tea and rearranged my spare room for her sleep. I exited 15 minutes later and saw her placing the empty cup in the sink.

"Look, you can take a shower before you go to sleep. There is enough hot water for both of us. But you'll have to wear the same clothes because I do not have women's clothes here."

She smiled. With her smiley face, she looked very cute... "That's OK, sir."

I grinned, "If we are going to spend the night under the same roof, you better call me Ross and skip the 'sir." I gave her the softest towel I had and ensured the bathroom was (relatively...) clean and with enough soap and toilet paper.

When she was in the bathroom, I tried to make the house more presentable and then sat down to watch TV.

She came out 30 minutes later with the towel wrapped around her hair, "Sorry, Ross, I didn't find a hair drier."

I giggled, "I do not use one. My hair is short and dries within minutes after I shower."

She began walking to her room. I added, "If you want me to leave the lights on, in case you need to go to the bathroom or grab something from the fridge, tell me. I'll wake up around 7 am and leave at 7:30. Any idea what you wish to do in the morning?"

Kelly looked confused, "I'll go to work. I am not sure about later. But I leave the house when you do, and not going to bother you again."

"Good night then."

...

Sunday morning, Kelly and I ate breakfast together. She woke up before me, and made things I hadn't eaten in ages: She toasted my bread, found in the refrigerator two eggs I didn't know I had, and made them over easy. It was so perfect I was ready to joke, asking her to marry me, before realizing it would have sounded too cruel in her current situation.

I drove her to a Starbucks on Main Street, where she worked, and said, "Good luck, girl, and thanks for the tasty breakfast."

She blushed and muttered, "You are welcome here anytime you wish to see me."

It was a busy Sunday. Two grouchy morning clients ruined my perfect mood. At lunch, I went home to relax and prepare to continue driving after a short siesta. I got luckier in the afternoon: I had eight nice customers who needed short drives. At 6 pm, I decided it was time to return home, eat a microwave dinner, and rest in front of the TV.

I parked my car and saw Kelly sitting on the single stair leading to my house. She had on the same clothes she wore the day before.

I approached her, "Kelly, what are you doing here?"

She cried, "Sorry to bother you again. Can we go in, please?"

I opened the door, let her sit in the living room, added water to the kettle, and joined her on the sofa. I glanced at her, waiting to hear what happened. She rushed to the bathroom, returned a few minutes later, looking better, and said, "It's a long story; I'll give you the short version. About a year ago, I started going out with a handsome guy. In our first month together, he treated me like a queen. I fell in love with him and introduced him to my parents. He was nice to them, and the evening went well. I thought we matched beautifully, and two weeks later, I asked my folks to move in with him. Dad said he searched social media sites and later even talked to his neighbors.

According to my father, the guy was a cocaine user and even sold paraphernalia to others. I didn't believe it and assumed it was a mistake. I ignored my Dad's advice, said I was in love, and planned to move in with him. Dad was furious and announced if I did it, he wouldn't talk to me ever again. Mom begged me to reconsider. I refused. We lived together in his house and often went to bars together. He had many friends who spent time with us at the bars. Frequently, they grabbed him for confidential talks or whispered things in his ear, but I ignored it. One time, I forgot he was in one of our rooms and entered without knocking. I saw several lines of cocaine on our table with his friend sniffing it. I looked at him and left the room without talking. Later, I confronted Larry about it, and he said he never used the stuff. It belonged to his friend. I wanted to believe him, but weeks later, when he was out, I searched the house, including places I had never stepped into before. I found a stash of many tablets in the fridge, inside a plastic container intended for food.

In our basement, we kept additional food stuff like sugar and flour. The flour sack did not have the original seal, so I opened, and tasted it. It was anything but flour... Anyway, I confronted him about it. He tried to deny it, but it was too late. I started crying and threw a plate at him. He called Uber for me and kicked me with nothing except for the clothes on my back. I knew Dad; he was too strict and stubborn to let me in. You were gracious and let me sleep in your house. This morning, I went to work as usual, and during a break, I asked the manager if I could borrow $50 to be deducted when I got my next paycheck. He refused, and I saw no option but to rely on your goodwill again. You see, Larry wouldn't even return my wallet with my credit card and the few dollars I had in it. I need a little money until I can cash my next paycheck to have a place to sleep and buy another cheap dress so I can use it when I wash this one." She gazed at me with tears in her eyes, "You have no idea how much I hate myself for turning to you again, but I am desperate..."

"Kelly, how much time did you wait outside for me?"

She whispered, "Three hours."

"Girl, first, I want you to drink something warm. Then you take a shower, and when you are done, you come with me to one of the stores that open late. TJ Maxx or Walmart, and we find clothes for you."

"Ross, you don't have..."

"Kelly, I didn't ask you a question. It's an order!"

She laughed, "Yes, boss."

...

An hour later, we were on our way to the nearest Walmart. I found an empty chair, sat on it, and blurted, "Choose whatever you need to wear for the next few days. Up to $100, I'll cover."

"But Ross, some of the money I'll have to use for a motel..."

"No, you don't. The next few days, you stay in the same room you slept in last night."

"Why are you doing it? Don't you want privacy? Why help somebody you know nothing about?!"

"In my dream, I asked an angel how I could get to heaven instead of hell. He answered I was a sinner, but if I started doing good deeds, I might still have a chance. So, you see, I am not doing for you. I am selfish and do it for myself!"

She chuckled, "You are such a liar. A good man but a liar!"

"Kelly, if you are not moving toward the women's clothes isles in the next minute, I'll use part of the money I promised you to buy a whip!" She left me with a big grin on her face.

She returned 40 minutes later with a large bag.

"Kelly, are you done?"

"Yes, His Royal Majesty..."

I smiled, "That's better. Always remember to respect your elders!"

...

On the drive back, we didn't talk. I caught her peeking in my direction a couple of times. The third time it happened, I asked her, "What is it? Did I screw up my shave? Is my zipper open?!"

She giggled, "You are a silly goose."

"And that is the respect I get for being nice to you? Shame on you! That's why I do not have a girlfriend - Women do not appreciate what I do for them!"

Kelly laughed, "So you are gay?"

"Not yet, but I am considering becoming one..."

She smiled, "Please, Ross, don't do it. You are too perfect, and most women I know would love to date you."

"Now you try to butter me after offending me so brutally before!"

She touched my arm and caressed it lightly, "I would never do it to a gentleman like you."

We arrived home, and I opened the front door. Kelly opened her bag, removed four small packages that looked like clothes, and started pulling out food items: Vegetables, fruit, meats, cheese...

"Kelly, why did you waste the money on food? I would have given you more money for meals."

"Because your fridge is practically empty. You need normal ingredients to eat healthy. As long as I am here, I'll make sure you eat food you like, only it will be healthier..."

"I just made up my mind - I register to gay school tomorrow! I am stuck with a woman who plans to turn me into a health nut!"

"Oh, shut up! You know it's for your own good, but you have to tell me what you like to eat so I prepare the right things."

"Kelly, seriously, I did not invite you to stay here and work for me. It's enough that you work at Starbucks. After your shift, try to relax. You deserve it."

"Why can't you accept the idea that you are a good man and what I did was 1% of what YOU did for me?"

"You didn't have a good rest after finishing in Starbucks. I don't want you to prepare anything. Let's have dinner outside."

"Panera is still open. We can go there. You'll find fresh foods, meats, soups, salads, sandwiches."

I sighed, "As you say, ma'am."

To my surprise, the meal was delicious. I ordered turkey chili soup and teriyaki chicken & broccoli and liked it a lot. Kelly had one of the salads and a drink. When we were done, she asked me how I liked the food.

I growled, "Better than I thought, but I'll never admit it..."

"Ross, can't you be you for a change? Stop pretending to be a rough baboon. I know you are a Teddy bear."

The whole ride home, Kelly stared at me with a smile. At one point, I couldn't resist and laughed.

She said, "You see, despite me taking up your precious time and forcing you to eat healthy food, you survived the first few hours and even liked it..."

"Woman, what do you want me to say?"

She whispered, "Nothing. I am trying to tell you I like you the way you are."

For the rest of the drive, we sat quietly.

...

At home, Kelly asked me if she could go to the bathroom first.

I smirked, "You are lucky I am not older. My prostate is still functioning OK, otherwise..."

She grabbed the stuff she bought in Walmart and entered the bathroom. She came out fifteen minutes later, having on a midi-style blue skirt and a nice light blue blouse. Her short hair was combed, and I noticed new pink lipstick. She stood by the door and glanced at me.

Kelly wasn't what I'd call a terrific beauty, but her face looked cute, and with her new clothes, her body was... attractive!

I whistled and said, "Who the hell are you, and what did you do to my friend Kelly?"

She grinned, "So you like it?"

"Well... It could have been worse!"

"Oh, shush! I know you like it. By the way, these didn't cost much, and I spent your money on something else."

"Show me."

She had a strange smile, "Are you sure you want to see it? I do not want to upset you..."

"Girl, now I am really curious."

"Promise to be nice even if you think it's inappropriate?"

"If I think it's not for you, and you shouldn't wear it, I'll grab it and wear it myself!"

Her laugh was contagious, "Promise?"

"Yes!"

"OK, sir. I'll be back in a jiffy."

She exited the bathroom wearing a sheer, long, pink negligee with nude colored panties and bra underneath... My jaw fell to the floor. I was speechless, and my cock stirred.

She smiled, "Well, Ross, do you like it on me, or you rather try it on yourself?..."

I mumbled, "Kelly, You look amazing! I thought so when I watched you wearing the new clothes, but this one is fantastic."

She smirked, "Are you saying you like me or the nighty?"

"I plead the fifth..."

"Sir, you can plead the fifth, sixth, and seventh, but there is a new bulge in your pants, suggesting that it's not ONLY the fabrique."

"Kelly, I tried to be nice to you, and you are torturing me. Is it fair?"

She moved in my direction slowly, her eyes focused on mine.

"Girl, stop right there. If you continue, I cannot guarantee my upper brain will prevail over the other one, which began producing hormones at an accelerated pace once you showed up in this thingy..."

Her smile broadened, and she continued her slow pace.

"Lady, I warn you again. I haven't had sex in a few months now. My unruly pecker may get the wrong impression and pounce!..."

Kelly moved closer, and she whispered, "Show me."

She stopped when she was inches from me, looked up at my face, and raised her hands to pull my neck down. She didn't talk, but her face expressed her wish to be kissed. I planted a soft kiss on her full lips and retreated. She didn't let go and pulled me again. This time, her lips opened, and her tongue licked my lips. I spread mine, and French kissed her. Her body clutched to mine, and my hard prick hit her tummy.

There was no way she wouldn't feel it. I tried to separate our lower bodies, but she resisted, and her pelvis started gyrating on my hardness.

I didn't remember doing it, but suddenly, I felt my palm caressing her covered breast. It was round and firm, and the nipple stiffened when my fingers touched it. She groaned.

I disengaged and mumbled, "Kelly, think what you are doing. You may regret it in the morning."

Her lovely smile lit her face, "No, I won't. I am not drunk or stoned. My mind is clear. You were my savior and seemed to be interested, too. I think you are manly, handsome, funny and... look good. Why not?"

"Because I'd hate to think you are trying to repay me that way."

"Ross, you are silly. You never asked for sex, and I wouldn't have tried to seduce you unless I was convinced this was something I wanted to do for myself!"

"Let me take a shower. You can go to your room and close the door. If you are still here by the time I am out, I assume your intentions are serious."

I did not wait for an answer and entered the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, I exited. Kelly was leaning on the door frame to my bedroom, NAKED! My eyes were mesmerized by her gorgeous young tits. They looked like a C-cup, proudly pointing forward, asking to be massaged. I licked my dry lips.

Kelly muttered, "Big boy, don't be shy. I want to see your body."

I undressed quickly, embarrassed that my cock pointed skyward.

She watched my uncircumcised raging pecker, with its envelope hugging the base, and gasped, "Your tool is ready for a frontal attack. It's bigger than I thought. Will you be gentle with me?"

"You arouse me and then beg me to take it easy on you? I will try, but with a sexy body like yours, my influence over his undisciplined behavior is limited."

She grinned, "I am willing to take my chances..."

...

We were in bed a short time later, hugging, touching, tweaking, and trying to outdo each other. It was such a new experience to play with a girl I met at my job. All the prior girls I dated, I met at school, a bar, or a party.

Her soft, warm body helped me forget everything else. Her breasts pressed against me, hardening my rod even more. I squeezed her nipple, and she whimpered, "That's it! That's how I like it." Did she really want it rough?...

I licked the other nipple, tweaked it, and pinched it. She groaned again and began bobbing my cock at a fast and furious pace. I moved on top of her, shoved her legs wide apart, grabbed both hands with my right, and held them tight above her head.

ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers
12