Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body couldn't move an inch. I gazed at her face. She grimaced and blurted a single word: "YES!..." In the past, two girls I went out with, liked to be roughed when they were in the mood, but I expected Kelly, the hurt and offended Kelly, to crave warmth and gentleness. Well, if that's what she wanted now, I wasn't going to argue.

I leaned into her and whispered ominously, "You are such a hungry bitch. So you do not like me to make love to you... You'd rather be conquered and roughed. Is that it?"

She screamed, "Yeees!"

"Remember you asked for it." I forsook any foreplay, lifted her legs up high, and without fanfare, penetrated deep into her snatch. Her vulva was drenched, and there was no resistance except for her tight cunt. She gasped as I pounded her pussy savagely, ignoring anything else.

Kelly's breathing and pulse accelerated rapidly, and I heard her mumbling unintelligible words. I increased my strokes, ramming into her much smaller body as if she was a prey animal about to be devoured.

Her climax started slowly. I felt her shivering slightly. It gradually intensified and seemed to have a life of its own. Uncontrolled movements of her torso and limbs were accompanied by screams, "Oh, fuck! You are killing my inside... OH, GOD!!! It's so goood..."

I continued my ministrations for 20 minutes. I wouldn't have believed it, but the wall clock wouldn't lie. Toward the end, her convulsions turned into fasciculations, and later, she became unresponsive and looked lifeless. Her color was normal, and I saw her chest moving fast up and down, so I knew she was still alive... She looked so beautiful and vulnerable... I slowed my pace and ejaculated several jets in sequence. With each jet, her body jolted away to return for the next one.

When I was done, my respiration sounded like I was suffering an asthma attack. I lay on my back, closed my eyes, and prayed for a rapid recovery. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remembered was feeling soft lips moving gently up and down on my deflated cock. I caressed her hair, "Kelly, I didn't shower after our tornado. Wouldn't you rather give me an oral when I am cleaner?"

She smiled with my soft penis still in her mouth and signaled 'no' with her fingers. Who was I to argue with her? I lifted my head and watched her lips sucking my organ slowly, trying to bring him to life again.

I chuckled, "Kelly dear, I like that to revive a woman, a tit massage, sorry, I meant a chest massage is the way to do it, yet to revive my cock you use your fantastic mouth... What else can a man want when in bed with a sexy woman?!..."

My spent pecker began responding to her insistent blowing, and reached the halfway mark. She pulled it out, continued massaging it lightly with her palm, and said, "Ross, you behaved like a Teddy bear before. I needed to know if you could take charge. I felt the need to be fucked thoroughly. Now that you've proven yourself and I feel much better, we can do it gentler." Her mouth opened, and she resumed sucking me.

12