Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to try a few luxury hotels in the city before I got one that could give me a sky-high suite at short notice. I then booked a table in the hotel's penthouse restaurant. Our room would then be just a couple of floors below. I didn't want there to be any awkward delay between dinner and bed. With those arrangements made I texted Kelly with the name of the hotel, suggesting a 7.30 meeting in the ground-floor bar and told her to pack a change of clothes.

I got back a one-word text: "Perfect X"

I reviewed my wardrobe and decided a suit and open-neck shirt would be best. My plain navy suit would do but I bought a couple of new shirts -- a fine check and a fine stripe. I felt some new underwear was warranted and opted for my usual black boxer briefs -- again, two pairs. The extra shirt and jocks would be necessary if we decided to stay the whole night. I washed all the new clothes and ironed the shirts ready for Saturday night.

On the day I had a haircut and shaved carefully. I dismissed the idea of using aftershave or cologne -- partly because I don't own any -- but more because I've always associated men's fragrances with the worst kind of lounge lizard.

I packed an overnight bag and drove to the hotel an hour earlier than our planned rendezvous. I checked in and went up to the room to deposit my bag and make sure that all was satisfactory. The two-room suite was quite luxurious with a massive bed and floor to ceiling windows in both rooms. The mini-bar was full of no doubt over-expensive alcohol. I turned off all the lights except for one muted desk lamp in the sitting area and one in the bedroom, and drew the curtains wide open in both rooms to let the city lights illuminate the ceilings from far below. I extracted a strip of condoms from my overnight bag and dropped them into the drawer of the bedside cabinet. Then I brushed my teeth, took a deep breath, and went down to the bar for a shot of courage before Kelly arrived.

I was onto my second martini when she walked into the bar and the sight of her made my jaw drop. I'd rarely seen Kelly in anything but sports clothes so she looked surprisingly stunning in a sleeveless black cocktail dress cut just above the knee, with a sort of halter neck and a plunging neckline that obviously precluded a bra. The black dress perfectly complemented her lightly tanned skin. Her dark hair was loose and cascading about her shoulders.

I slipped off the bar stool to greet her and, smiling broadly at my clear amazement, she walked straight into my arms for a hug and a two-cheek kiss. She deposited a small shoulder bag on the floor then stood back to strike a model's pose in front of me.

"So," she asked with an arched eyebrow. "Elegant and sexy enough for you?"

I laughed: "Absolutely beautiful -- stunning!" She had accessorised with a pair of black strappy, mid-height shoes and a black clutch purse. Her jewellery was gold, comprising a simple chain and pendant that hung to just above her breasts, small stud earrings and a couple of rings. But it was when she twirled that my breath really caught. The dress was backless, dipping to the very small of her back and showing a heart-stopping glimpse of side-boob. The small part of my brain that could still think told me it would be very easy to get her naked tonight.

"So," she said when I'd stopped ogling her. "What's the plan Stan?"

She seemed relaxed but I detected a hint of forced bravado that betrayed her underlying nervousness. And that made me feel more in command.

"First of all," I smiled guiding her onto the bar stool next to mine. "Something to drink." The bartender seemed to be waiting for a signal and was quick to bring my order of two glasses of champagne -- a good variety with tiny bubbles and a dry finish. "To you, my dear, the most beautiful girl in the room and to a lovely night ahead." Kelly blushed slightly but we clinked glasses and she downed half the champagne in one hit.

"Hey," I laughed. "Steady girl -- there's no rush."

Kelly smiled sheepishly and said: "Just getting in a little Dutch courage."

"Not having second thoughts are you?"

"Hell no," she replied quickly. "I guess I just can't believe it's finally happening for me." She looked at me uncertainly and added: "It is still happening? Right? You haven't changed your mind?"

I took her free hand in mine and caressed her palm with my fingers. "No, I haven't changed my mind. I definitely want it to happen tonight." I was pleased that we were talking about it without too much constraint. Seduction by increments I thought to myself.

"Oh good," Kelly sighed and drained the rest of the champagne. "So, should we just get to it?"

I laughed, "No we should not 'just get to it'! First lesson of the night is not to rush something like this. I hope it will be great for you -- and part of that is the anticipation."

"Oh good grief," laughed Kelly. "The anticipation is killing me! Has been all week!"

I leaned forward and kissed her cheek lightly -- then nipped her studded earlobe with my lips and whispered: "Same here." Kelly seemed to shudder at this and I saw goose bumps rise on the silky skin of her cleavage. She moaned gently and I felt that deep pulsing in the base of my cock that told me everything was going to be fine tonight. I was pleased.

I glanced around the room and noticed we'd become the centre of attention for the scattered clientele. I could only speculate on what they thought was happening between the two of us: a clearly middle aged, past-his-prime man and a beautiful, athletic young woman. I took Kelly's hand and said; "Come on, dinner is waiting."

"Wow, dinner too?" said Kelly. "This gets better and better."

We paused at the concierge desk in the lobby to hand the porter Kelly's shoulder bag with instructions to deliver it to our room. In the long elevator ride up to the restaurant I again sensed Kelly's nervousness. So I complimented her again on her appearance and, cupping her face in my hands, gave her brief but warm kiss. She smiled and put her arms around me, laying her cheek on my shoulder. My hands seemed to move of their own volition to her naked back and I pressed her lightly to me. I couldn't believe how firm but silky smooth she felt under my palms.

Dinner was relatively relaxed. We chatted about many things but also kept up a subtle flow of innuendo that built our mutual anticipation. I ordered for both of us, skipping the entrees and selecting a light meal that would not leave either of us feeling too full and heavy. We shared a bottle of expensive Riesling with the main course and a glass each of botrytis after the crème brulees.

I signalled for the bill and smiled at Kelly. "You okay?"

"Mmm-hmm. Feeling no pain after this lovely dinner." She arched an eyebrow at me and leaned forward to whisper loudly: "So now can we just get to it?"

"Oh yes! Now we can definitely just get to it!" I paid the bill on the way out and slipped my arm around Kelly's waist as I guided her back to the lifts. The feel of her naked back sent sparks through my body and when I spread my fingers my thumb caressed the side of her left breast. This time in the lift it was she that took my face in her palms as she rose on tiptoe to kiss me softly and sensually. Her mouth was warm and soft. The taste of her lipstick combined with the lingering trace of the wine was exquisite and when the tip of her tongue found mine I felt the impact in my swelling cock.

Thinking ahead, I'd slipped the key card for the room into my jacket pocket so there was no awkward fumbling getting through the door. From here on I wanted nothing to happen that might break the sensual mood I'd carefully nurtured all evening.

*

Kelly walked ahead of me into the room, dropped her clutch purse on the desk and continued straight through to the window wall. I locked the door then paused to watch her. She was a dark silhouette against glow of the city lights far below. Her hair seemed magically edged in a bonze halo.

I walked up behind her and slid my hands onto her petite waist inside the backless dress. She stiffened slightly then eased herself back against me. My palms slid around to the taut planes of her belly. Again I wondered at the satin smoothness of her flesh. I splayed my fingers to let the tips gently graze her skin. She moaned in appreciation and I spread my thumbs upward to lightly caress that most delicious curve of a woman's body: where the underside of her breasts meets her ribcage. She tilted her head back onto my shoulder and I couldn't resist the invitation of her exposed neck. My lips and tongue savoured the smoothness, then my teeth closed on the throb of her throat. This time the moan from her was more of an urgent groan. I gently nipped the curve of her ear and whispered:

"Oh Kelly you are so goddamn beautiful!" And I meant every word. She twisted in my arms to face me and pressed her lower belly against my swollen cock -- then her tongue found mine in a lingering kiss that made my whole body come alive. She was breathing hard and her voice was strained:

"Will you please take me to bed now?" The desire and urgency in her voice was clear but I was in full control now and wanted to take her even higher.

"Soon. Very soon."

I disengaged and took her hand in mine to lead her to the full-height wall mirror beside the desk. I stood behind her again and told her to watch in the mirror. My voice was then all whispers.

"Lesson one..." with a light kiss to her neck. "Always do the undressing standing up. It's so much more sexy than trying to wrestle out of clothes while lying down." With that I slid my hands inside her dress again. This time the feather-light touch of my finger tips made her suck in her breath and she pressed back more firmly against me. Then we both watched as my hands slid upward inside her dress to cup the underside of her breasts. Then it was my turn to close my eyes and moan as my thumbs found the tiny hard points of her nipples. She gasped, then her hands moved quickly to cover mine from outside her dress, pressing then more forcefully against her breasts. She twisted her face up to me and we were kissing again, deeply and passionately as my hands caressed and moulded her impossibly firm tits. I alternated between palming the silken orbs and pinching her nipples making her gasp and whimper in turns. I whispered again in her ear:

"Feel nice?"

"Ooohhh," she moaned. "You have no idea."

"Watch," I told her directing her back to the mirror. I withdrew my hands and raked my nails lightly up the sides of her breasts to the tops of her shoulders where I made short work of the halter tie at the back of her neck. This was one of the moments I'd been most waiting for. As we both watched in the mirror I eased the black material straps aside and slowly lowered the front of her dress. It snagged briefly on her bullet nipples, then gave way and slipped to her slim waist.

Revealed to both our gazes, her breasts were perfect. Sitting so high and firm and proud, a shade lighter than the bronzed skin around them, with her tiny, dark nipples perfectly centred.

"Ohh God Kelly," I couldn't help whispering. "You are amazing!" With her eyes locked on mine in the mirror she reached down for my hands and brought them up again to clasp them to her flesh.

"Ooooh God, David. That feels so good. Squeeze them. Oh fuck yes! Harder! Hurt me! Mmmmmnnnnn."

I complied willingly, pinching the nipples, and felt a shudder run through her body. I wondered if it had been a small orgasm but didn't want to break the mood by asking.

I released her breasts and slid my hands down to her waist. "Help me now!" I commanded gently. She got the message and between us we eased the dress down over her hips till it slithered to the floor. She was left now in only a tiny thong and her shoes. My fingers played teasingly across her lower belly and she moaned again in her need. I relented and slipped one hand down between her legs. She parted them invitingly and my fingertips found the silky black smoothness of the thin material covering her sex. I was gratified to find it was soaked. I used my middle finger to press the wet material inward between her outer lips. She gasped and squirmed against me.

The sight in the mirror was spellbinding. Her eyes were closed but mine took in the full beauty of her petite form. Her luminous body was in sharp contrast to my dark clothes and the dimness of the room. She looked like something from a Caravaggio masterpiece.

The writhing of her body as one of my hands moulded a breast and the other slipped under the edge of her thong to feel the hot slickness within was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Needless to say my cock was now as stiff as it had ever been in my life.

I then closed my eyes to give full concentration to the finger working between her legs. I moved the tip lightly up and down spreading her wetness, increasing the pressure in concert with her moans and the vibrations of her body. With each stroke I moved a little higher till the first touch of her swollen clit made her shudder in my arms. I retreated to introduce a second finger, then a third. She was pressing her body down now, trying urgently to increase the pressure on her pussy. I used the first and third fingers to splay apart her outer lips and, after one or two tentative touches to her inner petals, I curled the middle finger deep inside her. This time she clenched down and the shudders that ran through her body constituted an unmistakable orgasm. I held her as she went to jelly in my arms, delighting in the feel of her tight grip on my finger and the shaking of her body.

When she recovered she turned to me, lifted her face for a kiss and said: "Now my turn."

She wasted little time in stripping me of my clothes with a surprisingly deft skill. She was on her knees to remove my shoes and socks, and when my trousers and jocks hit the floor she took a long moment examining my rigid cock. She took it in her hands and rubbed it gently, looking up to smile at me. She licked her lips and asked: "May I?" I grinned and nodded but the smile was wiped from my face when she engulfed the swollen knob with her beautiful mouth. She gently sucked and licked me sending electric pulses to my balls. Within a minute I had to stop her.

"OK," I groaned. "That's enough for now!" She rose and I clasped her full nakedness to mine for the first time, savouring that first delicious sensation of flesh on flesh. That alone almost tipped me over the edge.

I smiled at her. "For a virgin you're very good at that!"

She giggled like a schoolgirl and said coyly: "Not my first time."

"Speaking of first times..." I murmured in her ear then slid a hand down her belly to curl under her and feel again the gratifying slickness of her slit. "...I think you're ready."

She responded with a quick but deep tongue kiss then drew me with her into the adjoining bedroom. I quickly flipped the foot mat off the bed and pressed her gently down onto her back. She slid to the middle of the bed and I paused for a moment to gaze on her slim athletic body. There was still just the one muted lamp and the city's glow to light the room but it was enough to illuminate her perfection. For her part, her eyes seemed glued to my rearing cock. I knelt on the floor at her feet and kissed each one. Then worked my way up her body, kissing, licking and lightly sucking as I went. I skirted her mound but lingered at her breasts, suckling gently on each nipple -- teasing them with my lips and tongue and teeth. That made her arch her back and lift her hips under me.

"Oh God David please ... now... please just fuck me now!" Supporting myself on my elbows I moved on up to her face, kissing her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks and finally her parted lips. Then I lowered myself onto her, my taller heavier body completely covering her. She moaned and kissed me hungrily. Her legs parted and I felt the heavenly touch of her hot wet pussy lips cleaving to the underside of my cock. Now it was me desperately needing her. I wanted to plunge straight in hard and deep but I feared that might be too much for her. Instead I moved slowly against her, letting her get used to my weight. I felt her breasts against my chest, our bellies massaging and my rigid length spreading her open even more.

Then I took her in my arms and rolled over, flipping her on top of me. She was surprised and opened her mouth to protest but I silenced her with a kiss and a smile. I reached into the bedside drawer for the condoms, tore one off and extracted it from the foil. She watched with open curiosity as I pinched the tip and rolled it onto my straining cock.

"Now," I said gently. "You're in charge of losing your virginity." The frown on her face cleared as she grasped my intention and she slid up my body to kiss me and once again settle my hardness against her streaming pussy. She sat up and moved against me. She pressed down to bring her clit into play and moaned with her head thrown back. I watched mesmerised as her hands captured and kneaded her breasts, rolling and pulling the nipples. She squirmed above me, rotating her hips and increasing the pressure on her cleft.

Then she stopped moving, fixed me with her eyes and lifting her hips reached between us to position the engorged head of my cock against her opening. She moved the tip around till she felt it was centred then paused, breathing deeply.

"In your own time," I whispered. "As gently as you wish."

But it seemed all my preparation had paid off. Even through the condom I could feel the heat of her as she lowered herself steadily onto me. I couldn't believe how tight she felt and the exquisite grip on my cock. I felt a momentary resistance and she paused -- but then, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip, she pressed down harder and a long moan of pleasure escaped her as she sank fully onto me, drawing my straining prick deeply into her tiny silken cunt.

She stayed completely still with her eyes closed, frowning deeply and I began to worry. Then she began to move slowly; at first just rocking gently back and forth, then rising and falling above me. Each time she lifted herself a little higher and lowered herself more quickly. Soon we had established a rhythmic fucking. The sight of her naked body undulating above me was almost too much but I fought for control. I wanted her to orgasm if she could. As her breathing deepened and her moans became deeper and more urgent I knew it wouldn't be long. I raised my hands to hold and caress her breasts. When I pinched her nipples with my fingertips it seemed to have an electric effect. She began to tremble and move faster -- rising and falling on my cock and biting her lower lip. Her moans turned to gasps -- then to inarticulate words. I knew she was on the brink and brought one hand down to slide my thumb between us and find her swollen clit. That was all she needed. Her moans turned to cries, her thighs tightened, her back arched and she came in a shuddering rush.

I held on to her hands as her body jerked above me. But the tortured expression on her beautiful face only increased my anxiety for her. After riding out the tremors that coursed through her body she collapsed forward lying on my chest with her face in the crook of my neck. As the tension drained from her body she gave a loud sob and I felt the trickle of tears on my neck.

I clasped her tightly to me and asked urgently: "Oh Kelly, are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

She pushed herself up from my chest and I was relieved to see a radiant smile on her tear-stained face.

"Oh God, Uncle D... sorry, David ... no no, you didn't hurt me. These are very happy tears. It was beautiful. I didn't know ... I never imagined..." Her voice choked up and she both laughed and sobbed at the same time.