Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathed out in a long sigh and felt the tension drain completely from my body. I only then realised how wound up I'd been ... for days really. I'd been so concerned for Kelly that I hadn't noticed the subconscious anxiety I'd been harbouring myself.

All of a sudden I realised I was still hard and still wedged tight within her. I'd completely forgotten about my own climax in my concern for Kelly. She too seemed to become aware of my state and looked into my eyes with concern.

"Did you... you know?"

"No," I smiled. "But that doesn't matter. This is all about you. Are you sure I didn't hurt you?"

She wiped the tears from her eyes and seemed to consider for a moment. "Well, it sort of hurt a little bit at first -- but not for long and it was more about the unfamiliar pressure inside me. It was such a strange sensation. But when I started to move... Oh. My. God! I can't believe what I've been missing out on!"

"So you climaxed okay?"

"Jeeezuz! Yes. I've never come like that before!"

"Phew! I'm glad," I chuckled.

"But I want you to come too. Can we do it again?"

"Well yes, I suppose but only if you really want to -- if you're not too sore?"

"I think I'll be okay. I want to -- really."

She took my face in her hands and kissed me -- letting her tongue find mine.

My cock twitched inside her reminding me of its needs.

"Okay then," I sighed deeply. "If I must!"

We giggled together as I rolled us both over without disengaging. Now I was looking down at her beautiful face and body. She hitched up her legs to rest her heels on my lower back and I began to move gently within her.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I truly felt again the grip of her almost virgin pussy. "Still okay?"

"Yes, stop worrying. I promise I'll tell you if it's too much." She emphasised this by raising her face to mine for another lingering kiss. The whole time my cock was moving inside her. I broke the kiss and raised myself on my straightened arms, both to relieve her of my weight and to watch her as we fucked. I knew it wouldn't take me long. The sight of my cock sliding in and out of her, the lovely smile of concentration on her face, the shudders of her small breasts as I fucked her smoothly and deeply, and the velvet grip of her cunt soon pushed me over the edge and I came with a strangled cry.

Afterward we lay for a long time without talking, simply feeling each other breathe and for me, reliving in my mind one of the most beautiful fucks I'd ever experienced.

The clean up was less awkward than I'd feared. When I finally withdrew my softened cock I noticed the condom had a smear of blood on it and when I sent her off to the bathroom I saw that the sheet also had a small tell-tale stain.

When Kelly came out of the bathroom, still unashamedly naked, I took my turn. I showered quickly and emerged with a towel around my waist, feeling unaccountably modest now about being naked in front of her. I found her in the sitting room and was both relieved and disappointed that Kelly had covered her nakedness in one of the white towelling robes supplied by the hotel. She had found a demi-bottle of bubbly in the minibar and was sitting at the small table by the window with two frosted glasses already poured. I sat down opposite her and we clinked glasses before taking a long, much appreciated swallow of the sweet wine.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm feeling wonderful!" she replied with a somewhat shy smile.

"Not sorry you chose me I hope?"

"Oohh," she scoffed. "Now you're just fishing for compliments!"

"Well, we men have quite fragile egos you know!"

"Then stop worrying! You were wonderful. The whole evening was wonderful." She leaned across the small table to kiss me -- a soft tingling kiss tasting of champagne. The move also made her robe slip from one shoulder to reveal all of her exquisite right breast. She noticed my look but made no move to cover herself.

"Although...." She let the word hang between us?

"Although what?" I asked, mildly concerned.

"We do have the room for the whole night, right?"

"Yes," I confirmed.

"And we did bring a change of clothes?"

"Yes."

She drained her champagne in one swallow, placed the glass carefully on the table then stood and let her robe slip off her shoulders, leaving her gloriously naked and shining in the soft glow of the city.

"In that case," she smiled, with one eyebrow provocatively raised and a small thrust of her hips. "I imagine there are lots of other things a man of your vast experience can show an innocent young woman."

With that she turned and walked slowly into the bedroom, giving me plenty of time to appreciate the taut smoothness of her back, the twin curves of her perfect arse and the most invitingly athletic thigh gap I could ever hope to see.

End