Kelly and Chet

Story Info
Long lost love returns.
1.4k words
3.5
1.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

I was online the other day when I noticed my cousin had posted a photo and a girl named Kelly had replied to it. My cock instantly got hard when I saw her photo and my mind started whirling. I stroked my cock as I wondered if I dared add to the post.

Back in high school I was with Kelly. She was one of the first girls I was in love with, you could say we were high school sweethearts. We would hang out whenever we could but we lived quite a bit apart. Then it all kind of broke down when her mom started dating my uncle and then they got married. I went off to join the Marines and we just lost touch.

I sent her a message and told her I had always thought about her and wondered what happened to her. She told me how she often asked about me, but my parents shut her down. She said she almost had a break down. She went through a tough patch but eventually moved on as best she could. Little by little the talk grew more intimate, and I told her how many times when I was in a tough spot I would think of her and she would give me the strength to make it through. When I was in the field and horny I would masturbate thinking about her. She laughed and told me even after she married she would masturbate many times thinking about me too.

I told her how Tina and I were together and the life we lived. I was very open and honest about how I live life as a nudist, and that I enjoy sex with men as much as I do with women. She told me she would love to watch me having sex with a guy. I told her she is welcome to come over anytime and she can watch, join, or whatever she wants.

It took her about a week to get the courage to come over. I had just gotten home from work and settled on the couch and turned on a lesbian porno when I heard someone come in the back door. It isn't unusual for people to just drop by. Sometimes they want sex with Tina, sometimes with me. But I didn't recognize the gasp and when I looked to see who it was my mouth dropped when I saw her standing there naked.

She hadn't changed much since high school, and my cock was instantly hard. She giggled and told me she was glad she still had that affect on me. I pulled her toward me, grabbed her ass and pushed my face into her pussy. She tasted wonderful and it wasn't long until she had an orgasm.

Suddenly I heard Tina say she wanted to see me fuck her. I looked over and Tina was playing with her pussy while she watched me eat Kelly. I smiled and said how it would be my pleasure. Kelly was already very wet and soon my face was covered with her cum. Tina came over, pushed me back and told Kelly to ride my cock.

I wasn't sure Tina knew who Kelly was, but I heard her introduce herself with a kiss. Tina said she had seen her photos on my phone and she was happy she got the courage to come over. Tina moved in front of Kelly and pulled Kelly's face into her pussy.

Kelly rocked on my cock as she licked Tina. It wasn't long until both girls started to cum. My cock was really hard inside Kelly and I was loving the feeling of her riding my cock as I watched her eat Tina. I don't know when he showed up, but suddenly there was a naked guy standing there and I had no idea who he was. Kelly had a look of shock on her face, but the guy told her not to worry, it was pretty hot. I knew it must be her husband Chet.

He kept starting at Tina, and I smiled. She has that same affect on every guy and I knew he was aching to fuck her. She is probably every guy's dream. Tina walked over to him and started taking his clothes off.

I grabbed Kelly by the waist and started moving her on my cock. Her eyes glazed over and she put her hands on my chest and started making love to me. Her breath was ragged as she rode me. Chet's mouth was wide open as he watched his wife fuck me. I don't think he had ever seen his wife fuck another guy before. Tina took his cock and started sucking it, and it took all of two seconds before he couldn't focus anymore on me and Kelly.

I rolled Kelly over onto her hand and knees and started fucking her. i made damn sure Chet had a good view. I didn't know if he would allow her to come back after today so I was going to put on a good show. He was rubbing Tina's head as she blew him and watching me fuck his wife.

Tina went to push him on the couch and I got the first chance to get a good look at his cock. It looked about 5 inches long, not really very long, but it looked to be pretty big around. Kelly looked back and saw me checking him out and she smiled and said that he wasn't very big but was filling.

Chet's face turned red but Tina grabbed his cock, climbed on, and slid her pussy down over his cock. He started moaning as Tina's always tight pussy slid up and down his shaft.

Kelly literally screamed as she orgasmed. Her pussy clenched tight on my cock and I could feel every pussy muscle quiver. It was an amazing feeling, she had control over muscles I haven't felt a woman have before.

I looked over and Tina was rubbing her boobs and clit as she rode Chet. That is her way of saying he isn't big enough to satisfy her. It always makes me a little harder when I see Tina playing with herself, and soon she had started to cum.

I rolled Kelly over onto her back and put her legs on my shoulders. I gently leaned forward, pushing her knees toward her head. I started fucking her nice and slow. Tina came over and sat on Kelly's face again. She played with her boobs as Kelly licked her pussy. Chet stood next to us watching and playing with his cock. I am sure he wanted to play too, but we were having to good a time.

Chet finally moved over and put his cock in Tina's face. She started sucking on him. She watched his face and when he closed his eyes she moved his cock to my mouth. I was sucking on it and his moaning got louder. He must have looked down because his cock was pulled out of my mouth and when I looked up he had a funny look on his face.

We went back to ignoring him, and I starting sucking on Tina's boob as I fucked Kelly. Chet stood there playing with his cock, not quite sure what to do. Kelly reached up and started stroking his cock. Little by little he inched closer to us. When he was close enough Kelly pushed his cock into my mouth again. This time he didn't fight it. He stood there with his eyes closed and it wasn't long until I felt he was ready to cum. He started shooting his load and I let his cum run out of my mouth and onto Kelly. I felt Kelly quiver as she had her own orgasm. Her pussy muscles worked their charm and I felt the cum rising up my cock. I pushed deep inside Kelly and filled her with my hot cum.

Kelly was panting and tired. She kissed me and told me she will be back for more. Then she kissed Tina and told her she had a great tasting pussy and anytime she wanted it licked to let her know. Then she pulled Chet into the kitchen, they got dressed, and left.

Tina and I lay there talking about what had just happened and we made love. We look forward to the next time. We don't know exactly what we will do about Chet, but we will work it out because that's what we do.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers