Kelly and Chet Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly gets her wish.
1.2k words
1
720
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

For a winter day it was pretty mild. Temperatures were in the high 50's with the sun shining bright. I knew when I walked out of work I would be driving home nude. Last week was hell, both in the cold temps and the need to stay clothed. It wasn't long until the car heated up enough and I was on my way home. Steering wheel in one hand, cock in the other.

I pulled into the drive and smiled. Kelly's car was parked next to the house. My cock twitched in my hand. I quickly got out and went into the house.

I laid down my clothes on the kitchen counter, and when I looked around the corner I saw Kelly sitting on Tina's face. Tina was really into it, her hands holding Kelly's ass tight so that her tongue went deep into Kelly's pussy. Kelly was rocking on Tina's face, her hands pinching her nipples. Kelly was really moaning. I stroked my cock as I watched.

Kelly slid down and laid in between Tina's legs. I watched as Kelly started licking Tina's pussy. I sat down, ready to enjoy the show. I glanced at the TV and saw they had put in a porno of two guys fucking. I smiled because I knew how horny that made each of them.

Soon Kelly sat up and straddled Tina. She lifted Tina's leg over her shoulder, and they started to rock, rubbing their pussies together. It wasn't long until they were both moaning, and not much longer after that I watched their bodies shake as they orgasmed together. They then got in a 69, and licked each other's pussies and asses. I had a good view of Kelly's ass, and wanted to slide my cock in it bad. But I just stroked my cock and watched the girls have fun. They soon had dildos out, and were fucking each other.

I had been so engrossed in watching Tina and Kelly that I didn't even realize Kelly's husband Chet had come into the room. I don't know if he had been there long or if he had just got there. I just know he was standing in the hall naked,stroking his cock.

The last time they were here, I wasn't sure how things were going to progress. Chet had regressed in life, not wanting sex, yet he got really turned on when he found out Tina and Kelly were fucking. He liked to masturbate though, and he seemed to be okay with Kelly having fun. Kelly had told me she wanted to see me fuck him, but she wasn't sure if he would go along.

Every so often I glanced at Chet while we watched the girls fuck, and one time I saw he was stroking while watching the TV. I don't know if he had ever been with another guy or not, but at least it appeared it turned him on. His cock was nice and hard.

I saw Kelly looking at him, and I could tell that she too could see he was jacking while watching guys fuck. She looked at me, her eyes glowing, and she mouthed to me to go suck his cock. I smiled, tossed the double headed dildo next to her and Tina, and slowly slid next to Chet. I knelt down in front of him and grabbed his wrist, moving his hand off his cock. I leaned down and started sucking on him. Licking around the head, then slowly going down the shaft, finally taking him all in my mouth. I love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth, and my own cock was standing tall.

I glanced at the girls, and they had started using the dildo I gave them. They were pussy to pussy, pounding on each other as they watched me suck Chet. I slowly pushed him on his back. I grabbed the KY and squirted some on my fingers. I slowly reached around and spread the KY on his ass. I felt him squirm, but he didn't stop me. So I put his legs and my shoulders and lifted up. I reached down and guided my cock to his ass, and slowly slid it inside him.

I heard Kelly cum, and knew she really liked what she was seeing. You can never really be sure no matter what they tell you until it actually happens. Every time Chet moaned I think she had an orgasm. I think maybe this is the first time she has actually seen two guys fuck, at least the first time she has seen her husband get fucked.

His ass was tight, but not as tight as I would have thought. I figured he either uses a dildo or has a guy to fuck. He played with his cock as I fucked him. It wasn't long until I felt his ass tighten, and he shot his wad all over his stomach. I was a bit disappointed because my own ass wanted fucked, but it was to late.

I slid out of Chet and grabbed a dildo, sticking it to the end table. I climbed on top and slid it inside of me, stroking my cock as I slid it in deeper. I watched as Tina and Kelly rubbed their pussies against each other. Kelly wiggled around and sat on Tina's face, then leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me as I rode the dildo until I came in her mouth. She swallowed my cum, slurping as it hit her throat. She started to cum, and Tina gladly licked her clean. We all collapsed on the floor together.

After a few minutes Kelly sucked me until I was hard and climbed on top. She guided my cock into her pussy and rode me hard. She pinched her nipples as she rode me. Tina was fingering herself as she watched us fuck and I couldn't wait until later when I would have her all to myself. Kelly was an okay fuck, but Tina has always been on another level with me. I felt Kelly slide up off me and she guided my cock into her ass. Slowly she sank down onto me, and soon was fingering her pussy as she rocked on me. She must have felt me start to swell because she looked at me and told me to cum deep in her ass. A couple more minutes and I exploded deep in her.

Chet was laying there watching, jerking on his cock. I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth and sucked him until he was shooting his jizz in my mouth. I let it dribble onto his stomach, and Kelly licked it off of him.

We all laid there for a couple minutes, and Chet told Kelly they needed to go. I could tell she didn't want her to go, but I was ready for them to leave, I wanted a couple hours of just me and Tina. I could tell the way Tina was looking at me she wanted it too. As much as she likes sex with other girls, it just makes her want my cock even more. So we said goodbye to them and I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. By the time we reached the bed I was already hard, and we fell into bed with her pulling me on top of her. We kissed as I slid inside her, starting two more hours of pure love making.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers