Kelly and Gwen Pt. 02

Story Info
Highlights of that week.
7.6k words
4.81
7.4k
8
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,258 Followers

(continued from part 1)

The dinner that Kelly prepared was indeed delicious. Even the preparations were enhanced because Gwen got to watch her working naked in the kitchen, only briefly donning an apron when she had to work near the stove. Kelly silently served her Miss at the dining table, since she was still holding her panties in her mouth. Gwen glanced at the slightly bulging cheeks and chuckled. "I guess I'd better take those panties out of your mouth so you can eat, Kelly. So open your mouth now." As Kelly's lips opened, Gwen drew forth the damp panties. "Stand with your legs apart and your hands behind your head, girl," she told the submissive. Prying Kelly's pussy lips apart, she tucked the panties up inside her for safekeeping during dinner. Gwen graciously allowed Kelly to use a plate and utensils for her own dinner, but with her plate on the floor next to Gwen's chair.

They chatted about their days as they ate, Kelly gasping from time to time as Gwen idly toyed with her nipples, enjoying their textures. After she'd cleared the table, Kelly stood with her legs apart and her hands behind her back as Gwen carefully pulled the quite fragrant panties back out of her submissive's crotch. She then draped the panties over Kelly's head, with the crotch panel at the woman's nose, letting her see out the leg holes. "Now slut, get down on your hands and knees, crawl to the bathroom, and draw me a hot bath," Gwen ordered.

She watched Kelly's ass wiggle as she began crawling away. Gwen noticed that the woman was crawling slowly -- almost begging for a swat. Gwen decided that since the dinner had been so wonderful, Kelly deserved a small reward. So she granted her the firm swat on her bare ass, saying, "Go faster, you silly slut!"

Kelly jumped, yelped (and giggled) and crawled away much faster. Gwen followed, strolling in a leisurely fashion. The tub was starting to fill by the time she entered the bathroom, and Kelly was kneeling on her haunches next to it. "Undress me," Gwen commanded, and enjoyed the sensations of Kelly's hands almost reverently undoing and removing her clothing. It was probably not her imagination that those hands lingered against her warm flesh a little longer than was necessary.

When she was fully nude, Gwen held out her hand to Kelly. "Remove those panties now, and help me into the tub, girl." As Kelly, standing next to the tub, awkwardly tried to pull Gwen in at an angle, Gwen interrupted. "No, you silly thing. You need some common sense. Get into the tub first and then help me in." Kelly's cheeks became red with embarrassment at this chastisement as she complied. Her pussy tingled as she experienced the gentle thrill of humiliation. Once they were both in, Gwen had them both sink into the deliciously warm water.

"OK, girl... soap me now," Gwen demanded as they sat. Kelly's heart fluttered as she worked the soap bar between her hands and then began rubbing her Mistress with the lather. They both sighed happily as the submissive lovingly tended to her task. After a while, Gwen chuckled, "OK, girl -- my tits are squeaky clean and polished to a bright shine. But how about doing my neck and back?"

Blushing, Kelly shifted her attention to the rear of her Miss's body. After she'd cleansed the neck and back, she gulped as Gwen stood up, presenting her buttocks, the back of her thighs and a little of her calves, awaiting further soaping and cleaning. Kelly set to work assiduously, and in probably too short of a time for either of them, finished what she could. If she was hoping for Gwen to turn around so she could work on the front areas, she was disappointed, because Gwen sat back down in the warm water. "Now stand up and clean yourself, slut, while I wash my legs and feet," Gwen ordered.

One at a time, Gwen lifted a leg and foot above the water level, soaping and rinsing. Mean while Kelly stood and washed herself leaning or stooping down to wash away the suds. Of course the tub water was no longer pristine, but once the tub was drained, they'd be able to rinse off thoroughly with the overhead shower. When Gwen had finished her legs, she gave Kelly another command. "Sit on the edge of the tub with your thighs wide apart, and use both your hands to pull open your pussy lips, slut. Show me your intimate area while I wash my pussy." She enjoyed both the sight of Kelly's exposed sex, and also the flush of excited humiliation the woman exhibited, being on display like this. Gwen spent a little longer than usual, washing her own intimate area.

Draining the tub, they rinsed off in the shower together, Kelly rubbing herself, but also being told to rub her Miss and get every bubble washed away. Cleansed now, Gwen said, "Dry me first, then yourself, girl. Then join me in the bedroom when you're dry."

Entering the bedroom several minutes later, Kelly saw that Gwen had propped herself against a pillow, and was sitting naked atop the bed covers. "Worship my feet," she told her submissive. For the next 15 minutes or so, Kelly did that -- enthusiastically. She nuzzled Gwen's feet with her cheeks, then held them reverently as she kissed them all over, licked the soles, and nibbled the insteps. She used her tongue to wash between each of the toes, and then began sucking them... singly and in small groups. The sensations caused by the sucking seemed to shoot straight up into Gwen's pussy, and she could barely keep herself from moaning, biting her lip instead.

"OK, OK, you horny little slut," Gwen gasped out, shuddering. "Kiss your way slowly up to my pussy now," she demanded. Thrilled by the tone of Gwen's voice, and being called names, Kelly began her slow ascent of her Miss's shapely legs, her kisses alternating between soft/loving and fervent. As she kissed, her eyes looked toward the head of the bed, darting around, drinking in the sight of Gwen's face, breasts, and pussy. Gradually her field of view narrowed, first losing sight of Gwen's face, and then her breasts. All that Kelly could see now was her current goal. The engorgement of Gwen's labia signaled her growing arousal, and the heightened moisture between them was making manifest an intoxicating scent.

Kelly's lips were perhaps scant millimeters from those labia, as she whispered, "Miss? May I?"

Smiling, Gwen paused before answering, savoring the anticipation. "Yes, my naughty fucktoy. You may eat my pussy and make me cum. But as Kelly started her act of cunnilingus, Gwen's cell phone rang. Kelly wondered if Gwen would bother answering at this intimate moment, but she didn't stop what she was doing.

Gwen did answer, saying, "Hi Steve... how are things going there?" She moaned softly as Kelly added a finger exploration as her tongue kept licking. "Oh, that noise? I'm stretching... and the stretching is marvelous... it just feels so good! What are you doing?" She paused, listening as Kelly held both her labia wide open and plunged her tongue in deeply, perhaps trying to lick Gwen's cervix. "You're fresh from your shower, with only a towel wrapped around your waist?" she chuckled. "So am I, love." She wondered what he'd think if he knew that his boss was currently eating her pussy.

Gwen got a mischievous grin on her face. "You open up that towel, while I remove my own towel here, love." She muted the phone a moment, whispering, "Keep eating my pussy and don't you dare stop, even if I cum, you naughty hungry slut." She turned the phone sound back on. "OK, I'm naked now. I want you to wrap your hand around that lovely cock of yours, and imagine its my hand. I'm using my other hand to finger myself, so you might hear some squishy sounds." Just then Kelly again jabbed her tongue in deep, and almost giggled into Gwen's pussy at the wet sound that her tongue caused.

"Ooooooo that feels so good... your cock in my hand, and my finger inside me," Gwen cooed. "Can you feel me starting to pump your stiffening cock, lover? Mmmmmm good." She moaned again, no longer trying to be quiet. "It's getting hotter in my hand, and fatter, and longer, isn't it?" She made a long, drawn out 'ahhhh' sound as Kelly removed her tongue, and inserted two fingers into Gwen's very wet pussy. "Oh, honey! I just felt you thrust two of your fingers inside me, and you're starting to finger-fuck me! I'm pumping your dick a little faster now in response."

Gwen groaned and moaned seductively into the phone, listening to her husband's grunts and panting. He was really getting turned on from their phone sex. In a lusty, husky voice, she said into the phone, "Honey, I want you to wet your hand and close it over the head of your cock, and imagine I'm using my mouth there." She waited until he'd indicated he was complying, then whispered, "Mmmmm... I love the way your cock tastes my love -- both its precum and your actual cum. I'm... *groan* pumping you faster, sucking you harder now." Kelly took this as a cue to suckle softly on Gwen's clit.

The effect was galvanizing! "OH FUCK! Yes... oh yes... your fingers inside me are really raising my lust now, hun. I've got to have your cum! Use your hips a little... fuck my hand and my mouth. Yes, place your phone on the pillow next to you. Use both hands... I've worked a third finger into my pussy... and I'm fucking myself faster now." Kelly took that cue as well and obliged. "I hear your breathing getting fast now. I know it won't be long before you cum, filling my mouth with that gift I crave. That's it love... fuck my hand and my mouth... cum for me. When you do, I know I will, let me hear you... oh yes.. yes... there! I hear you cumming! I'm almost there!"

Kelly wet a finger and worked it into Gwen's butt hole. Gwen bucked and completely lost control! "Oh my god... it's... I'm..." She uttered strange sounds of release as Kelly sucked at her pussy, drinking her cum. The sensation was so intense that Gwen dropped her phone and actually squirted into Kelly's mouth! Now there was only the sound of her husband's heavy breathing coming from the phone, and Gwen had her head turned toward that phone, also breathing heavily so Steve could share this moment with her. After a long while, she heard him yawn. Grinning, she picked up the phone and said breathily, "That was fantastic, lover! We'll have to have phone sex more often while you're away. Now just roll over, sleep and dream of me, OK?" She made kissing sounds as they bade each other a good night and hung up.

Kelly was still dutifully eating at Gwen's pussy, since she'd been ordered not to stop even if Gwen had an orgasm. Setting the phone aside, Gwen tapped her subbe's head and said, "You can stop now, girl. Get up and follow me." The Dominant led her submissive to the playroom, and selected a good sized butt plug, and also a flogger with long strands from a hanger. Sitting in a chair with her knees apart, she told Kelly, "I promised you that you could drink my pussy juices while I flog your back and ass, so kneel down and get busy. But first get this butt plug wet, and bend over so I can insert it."

Kelly couldn't fit the entire butt plug into her mouth, so she licked it all over. Then she spit on it several times, smearing it with her saliva and carefully handed it to Gwen. Turning around, she bent at her waist, reaching back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks wide apart. Gwen spit accurately on Kelly's puckered rosebud and pressed the butt plug against the offered opening. The plug slid inward, slowly disappearing as Kelly made little ecstatic sounds. The plug settled into place, and Gwen gave Kelly's butt a little slap, indicating she could now begin. Elated, Kelly got down on all fours and hurried between Gwen's knees, latching her lips against that fragrant pussy being offered and starting to suck and drink. She gasped briefly as the strands from the flogger struck her back, more from surprise than from the sensation. "She's really going to flog me and keep her promise!" she thought. "She's so wonderful at this! I want to be hers!" She moaned into Gwen's pussy as the strands whipped over her buttocks. It was a moan of desire.

"You'll have to give me a little guidance, slut," Gwen stated. "Should I strike harder? You may stop eating a moment to answer."

"Thank you, Miss. Both places can be harder -- my ass can stand much more than my back. May I nod to indicate harder and shake my head when its strong enough?" Having answered, she went back to sucking on Gwen's labia, awaiting her decision. She was thrilled by the feeling of stretch and fullness due to the butt plug.

"I like that idea, girl, since it means you never have to stop dining on my cunt while I make the adjustments." The strands whistled harder and harder against Kelly's back -- but she just kept nodding. Finally, somewhat to Gwen's relief, her submissive shook her head no. She let her arm muscles learn this strength of swing during several more applications to Kelly's back which was turning an interesting shade of red. She then used that same force against her girl's buttocks, expecting and receiving a nod that she could swing harder. She was quite surprised at how hard she had to strike before Kelly again shook her head no. She flogged the girl's buttocks several times, then lightened the force to strike her back again, and Kelly neither nodded nor shook her head, so apparently it was just right.

Meanwhile, Kelly's arousal was building and building as she sucked and moaned. The sounds she was making also excited Gwen, so her pussy was generating more fluids for Kelly to drink. That wasn't the only pussy that was lubricating like mad. Kelly was now making a sort of keening sound deep in her throat as she felt her intimate fluids spilling down her thighs. She kept drinking, but made two small adjustments to her body. She shifted her lips up a little, so that Gwen's clit was now receiving some lip friction and suction. And she tilted her pelvis, hoping the flogger's strands would impact the very spot she needed to climax. The fourth strike found that mark.

Kelly came -- hard!

She began shaking and convulsing between Gwen's smooth thighs, rubbing against them. Gwen could tell Kelly was in orgasm, based on sight, scent, and touch. Her own body combined that knowledge with the blissful sensations radiating from her clit and vagina... and... triggered an amazing climax of her own! Her abdominal muscles contracted rhythmically, causing her cum to be virtually ejaculated into Kelly's mouth! Gwen dropped the flogger and grasped Kelly's head, pressing her lips more forcefully against her vaginal opening, feeding her submissive as she rode those delicious orgasmic waves.

It took quite a bit of time for the two women to calm down enough to breathe normally.

The night was cool, so after they got ready for bed Gwen had Kelly get under the covers, sideways at the foot of the bed with her head uncovered at the side. She then used Kelly's body as a foot warmer, placing her icy feet and toes against Kelly's torso. The first contact caused Kelly to jump a little and make a suppressed sound, but then both of them settled into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning, while Kelly prepared their breakfast, Gwen chose the clothing that she'd have her girl wear to work. The blouse was a deep shade of green, which would bring out the rich red tones of Kelly's auburn hair. The skirt was long, reaching just below Kelly's knees, and slightly pleated for ease of movement. There were also sheer thigh high pull up stockings and black leather pumps. Kelly blushed a pretty shade of pink when she saw she'd not be wearing a bra or panties. Gwen knew her subbe craved a morning spanking, and therefore had chosen the skirt so she could easily flip up its hem to give her submissive a thorough spanking on both her bare ass cheeks. She'd certainly be reminded about her Miss every time she sat down at work.

When Kelly got home from work, no sooner did she close the front door behind herself that she heard Gwen giving her commands in a marvelous tone of voice that demanded instant obedience. "Strip right there, slut! I want to see you without a stitch of clothes on. That means that off come the shoes and stockings as well." Having heard the word 'slut' Kelly removed her clothing quickly but also sensuously, her movements offering her Miss her tits as she removed her blouse, and her butt as she removed her skirt. She sat on the floor, facing Gwen, and deliberately spread her thighs apart as she slipped off her shoes and rolled down her stockings. Gwen's eyes gleamed in appreciation of this impromptu strip show.

"Well done, you obviously horny wench. I got the ingredients for a cold noodle salad for tonight's dinner. The recipe is here, and there's no cooking involved, so you don't need an apron. Prepare our dinner naked. Oh. I almost forgot -- stay there a moment." Getting a set of shackles from the playroom, she attached interconnected chains to Kelly's wrists and ankles, adjusting the chain lengths so movements of walking and handling things would be difficult. Kelly found this arrangement so arousing that her dripping pussy released her heavenly scent into the air of the room.

After she shuffled her way into the kitchen, Kelly set to work mixing the sauce for the noodles. It was not long before she gasped and jumped, since Gwen had walked up silently behind her and inserted a finger into the still dripping pussy and began stirring the fluids being generated by that intimate tunnel. She giggled. "Maybe I should have opted for this 'girl sauce' on our dinner -- you are certainly generating enough of it, slut." She added a finger and stirred a little more. "Come to think of it, it'll make a great dessert." Kelly moaned softly, hearing that. Then she groaned as Gwen's fingers left her pussy, which now felt empty.

Gwen released Kelly's wrists when they sat down to eat, so she could eat the lovely dinner she'd prepared. She was, however, distracted by the thought of being her Mistress's dessert. Her excitement grew as they finished eating, and she cleared the table and did the washing up. Sure enough, when she was done, Gwen beckoned her back to the table, and had her climb up on top of it, with her pussy at the edge. "Lift your legs up with your feet up above your shoulders, and grab the back of your knees, girl."

Her wrists were still free, so lifting her legs and grabbing her knees was easy. The chain connecting her ankles made soft jingling sounds as Kelly eagerly got into the position her Miss required. She was now lubing like mad in anticipation of feeling Gwen's mouth and tongue at her sex. Unfortunately, that didn't happen immediately. Instead, Gwen spread her girl's pussy lips wide open, and serenely, unhurriedly studied the opening to her intimate area. She marveled at the glistening, and soft quivering of the sensitive pink flesh revealed by the spread labia. The scent was intoxicating, and more fluids were welling up in the squirming tunnel as she watched. Kelly's clit was also peeking out from its hood, and reddening as it twitched.

The first lick that Gwen finally took shocked Kelly. Expecting a tongue to enter her honey pot, or maybe lips to latch onto her clit, she was quite surprised to feel the very tip of Gwen's tongue flutter against an extremely sensitive tiny patch of skin -- the slightly raised rim of flesh that encircled her pee hole! She howled and shook in reaction -- so of course Gwen kept tonguing her there. She had her hands on the sides of Kelly's butt, and it was fun to feel her muscles there contract and relax each time her tongue made contact. Kelly's scent got stronger.

Then Gwen clamped her lips around the main opening and sucked while plunging her tongue deep inside. She got a good mouthful of pussy juices as her husband's boss shrieked her delight. The anticipation and the teasing was too much for the submissive -- as she felt her fluids being sucked out of her depths -- she climaxed! Her tummy muscles joined her internal muscles in rapid, rippling contractions that spewed forth her cum. Gwen's mouth seal was not as intact as she'd thought, and the sweeter cum juices that she couldn't swallow fast enough smeared and coated her face. She didn't mind one bit. She even gently sucked on Kelly's clit, causing her girl's eyeballs to roll up in their sockets as the climax intensified and lingered.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,258 Followers