Kelly and Gwen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen then left the room, and returned with a water pistol which she'd stored in the refrigerator. She only gave Kelly a moment or two to realize what was about to happen. Gwen started shooting the cold water into her open tunnel, splashing it against her sensitive cervix! It was good that her mouth was gagged, because the resulting shriek might've brought neighbors to the door. But she didn't shake her head. Gwen shot the icy water deep into her tunnel a couple of more times. Her eyes, her sounds, and her wriggles against the ropes were quite entertaining. Being in no hurry, she took plenty of time between each shot.

Not wanting her girl's pussy to get too chilled, Gwen turned her attention to squirting her bound tits. Again the gag muffled shrieks, but Kelly's eyes were twinkling with delight at being helpless for this play. Gwen put the water pistol back in the refrigerator, to keep its water nice and cold. She returned and untied the ropes from around Kelly's breasts, and massaged the cool, purple tinted flesh until it was warm and pink again, eliciting sounds of pleasure from the bound woman.

Fetching the water pistol again, she proceeded to squirt her girl's navel and mound, and finished with a couple more squirts up the speculum and onto her cervix, with more jerks, wriggles and muffled shrieks. Then she untied Kelly completely, and removed the gag. The first words out of Kelly's mouth were: "May I kiss you, Miss?" At Gwen's smile and nod, she embraced Gwen's neck with both her arms, and pressed their bodies together as she put her growing love fully into the kiss. Gwen surprised herself by responding in kind, without thinking or censoring herself.

When the kiss ended, they got ready for bed. But this time Gwen pulled down the covers and pulled them both naked onto the sheets. They finished the evening with a torrid 69 session -- mutual cunnilingus until they both felt replete. Cuddling together, they were quiet for a few minutes. Then Gwen murmured sleepily, "I've had a fantastic week, Kelly... I hope we'll get other opportunities, but I'd better get up early, pack my bike in the car and get home. I'm not sure when Steve will be flying in, and I'll need to pick him up from the airport." Kelly nodded sleepily, a smile forming on her lips since she'd already started arrangements for the two of them to have 'other opportunities' sometime soon.