Kelly and the Bodybuilders

Story Info
Kelly takes back her old boyfriend with a condition.
4.5k words
3.52
12.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly hadn't been a great decision-maker in life. She'd faltered in the big decisions, the ones that matter. Career, men, family. None had gone the way she dreamt as a girl. Boston had been one of her better decisions. A new city and a fresh start. Agreeing to get back with her old boyfriend Luke less so. Kelly had a habit of making a poor decision after a good one.

Not that there was anything wrong with Luke. He was good-looking, successful in his career, sociable and protective of Kelly. But Kelly didn't love him, only in a platonic way. They shared similar values, but she felt no sexual attraction to him. Even when they had been together the first time all those years ago, she struggled. Kelly didn't have a single orgasm with him. It lasted less than three months. Luke wanted to give it another try, but Kelly knew it was dead.

They'd remained close though, even spending holidays together (of the no sex kind). Luke instigated the holidays. He still held Kelly in a special place. When Luke declared his love for Kelly and willingness to move to Boston and be with her, she let him down gently. Kelly wanted to be with someone she wanted sexually. But Luke was persistent. She considered the merits. A good man, a kind man. He could provide for them both, and he really loved her.

Kelly also considered something else no-one knew. Luke was a lifestyle cuckold. This meant Kelly could still see other men. Men she wanted to fuck. She could also choose not to sleep with Luke, knowing he would agree with any proposal she made. This was the basis of his proposal. That she would be free to see other men. Kelly spoke with her best friend, Kara. They spent a long afternoon talking it over. Luke moved in with her six weeks later.

Kelly told Luke she didn't want a sexual relationship with him. It would be a different relationship from the one before. One that suited their new dynamic. They would share the same bed, but there was no sex. Kelly had her side, Luke had his. However, Kelly would give Luke what she called special privileges. She knew his kinks and took pleasure in being in charge. If Kelly brought home a lover or wanted the bed to herself, Luke slept on the couch in the living room.

Kelly had only met a few guys during her time in Boston, fucking a few but nothing serious. But this new relationship with Luke made her more adventurous. She dressed provocatively and let Luke pay for manicures and pedicures. People started noticing and though it was the effect of getting back with her old boyfriend. But Luke had been nowhere near her pussy since he'd moved in. The closest he got was one of his special privileges. Kelly allowed him to smell the gusset of her black panties after hooking up with a guy on Tinder. She presented them to Luke the next morning. "A present from my date last night. I'll let you enjoy the smell. The sex was amazing. I was so wet!"

Kelly was dating more now with a 'boyfriend' than she did when she was single. She updated her Tinder and Bumble profiles and also let Luke set up a joint profile on a popular swingers website, which detailed it was a cuckold relationship where only Kelly would have sex. Luke used cropped photos of them both, but mainly Kelly. With her shapely body and tan, together with snippets of her pretty face and feet, men inundated the profile with messages, especially those calling themselves 'Bulls'.

Kelly read all the messages and instructed Luke to respond to the ones she was interested in. Luke provided a safe way for them to contact her. Kelly's phone was pinging all the time and Luke caught more than a few dick pics popping up on her phone. Those kinds of pictures did little for Kelly, though.

With Kelly seeing more men, she established a routine with Luke. He would prepare her for each date. His attention to detail had always been impressive, and this new ritual became an extension of the date itself. Luke would bathe Kelly, cut her toenails, paint them, trim her bush, make sure her asshole was hairless, dress her and apply jewellery and accessories. Kelly rarely wore panties on her dates and enjoyed a grown but orderly bush. As Luke trimmed it ahead of a date with a new guy from her yoga class, Kelly watched in fascination.

"You always do such a delicate job down there. So precise." She leaned down and kissed his head before standing up and squatting over the toilet. Kelly smiled at him as she took a piss, relieving herself.

When she finished, she flushed and stood. Kelly stared at Luke. He understood the look and crawled to her. "Go on then," she said. Luke ran his tongue over her wet vagina, savouring the unique taste of her nectar. Kelly closed her eyes and gripped his head. Luke licked her clean and finished by lightly kissing her meaty lips. The next part of their routine took place in the bedroom as he painted her toes.

Kelly's toenails had become a cornerstone of their alternative relationship. Luke had proposed a colour code for her dates not long after moving in. He presented them to her like he was giving an important presentation at work. As usual, his thinking, detail and sheer fetichism impressed Kelly. She sat and listened to his pitch. Kelly could see his hands were shaking.

"White toenails would be for standard dates, just regular sex. I know you like to keep your toes white so this will be your default colour. More deviant dates require more exotic colours. So I propose orange toenails for dates likely to involve any aspects of BSDM. Pink toenails would be for gangbangs and group fucking. And black toenails for your big black cock dates, naturally."

"Hmm, I like it," said Kelly, glancing down at her white toes. "But what about red? You know I like my toes red too."


Luke continued. "I'm glad you asked about red. Don't worry, it's part of the code. Red toenails are only for special occasions. Like if you go away for a long weekend or holiday with a lover." He paused. "Someone you feel both physically and emotionally attached to." That part was tough for him. To think of her in love with another man was the most exhilarating and the most crushing thought.

Kelly clapped her hands. "I love it!"

*********************************


Several months into their new relationship, Luke received a message from a bisexual German couple. They called their profile 'EuroPowerDuoXXX'. Jason and Jo were both weightlifters, with imposing sculpted bodies. They were also into extreme sex. Luke had met Jason three years ago in Germany.

Jason was keen to meet Kelly for a drink. It would just be them. Jason explained that Jo was out of the city on business. Luke set up a drink for Friday evening. He prepped Kelly and kept her toenails white, but he was hoping they would be orange for the next time. Kelly looked great in tight black leather pants, beige heels and a tight t-shirt and jacket. She had her hair up and finished the look with a pair of black-rimmed glasses.

As Kelly checked her nail polish, she asked for Jason's history again. Luke reassured her Jason was a gentleman. He told Kelly to enjoy herself and "see what happens".

"And Jo won't be there?" Kelly asked. "It's Jo right, his wife?"

"Yep, it's Jo and no, she's away this weekend," he replied. Although he hadn't met Jo in Germany, he'd seen plenty of photos. Jo was a beauty and loved women as much as men. Luke knew she'd be all over Kelly. He wanted to be there when they met for the first time. But tonight it was all about Jason and Kelly.

After checking her make-up, Kelly slid her phone in her handbag and headed for the door. "I know you'll be in bed early tonight, so don't wait up. Take the sofa tonight in case I bring Jason home."
Luke's prick stiffened as he thought of the muscled German destroying her girlfriend's hairy cunt.

"Is it ok if I watch?" he asked.


"Let's see", said Kelly. "I might go to his. I'll text you anyway." Luke watched Kelly's lovely figure glide down the wooden stairs to the door. She looked incredible. A few minutes after she left, his phone pinged. It was Kelly. She gave him an order. With a raging erection and his heart beating, Luke went into Kelly's laundry basket, pulled out a pair of her sweaty knickers from yoga, fastened one of her ripe trainers around his nose, and jerked off into the other one. Then he took his place on the sofa and went to sleep.

Several hours later, Luke heard footsteps in his sleep. He woke up and reached over to his phone. He scanned for messages from Kelly. There was only one sent about an hour after he fell asleep. It said, "Hey, I'm safe, all good here. X" He saw the time, it was nearly two am. She'd been out for over six hours. Kelly flicked one of the lounge lights on and whispered.


"Hi, are you awake? I need cleaned up, I'm a mess." Luke sat up. He looked at her. She wasn't kidding. Her hair was a mess, her clothes looked like they belonged to someone else and her feet were barefoot and filthy.


"Are you ok, what happened?"


Kelly put him at ease. "It's ok, I'm fine. I'll tell you about it in the morning. I'm tired, but I want you to clean me up first." She saw him examine her bare feet. She answered before he asked. "He kept my heels. Well, not forever, but he pleaded and said he needed them for a few days. I couldn't say no, although it was a bit weird getting into the Uber in my bare feet." Kelly turned and walked through to her bedroom. Luke followed, already hard.

Kelly sat on the bed and motioned for Luke to sit between her legs. Kelly stank of sex. She peeled off her jacket and lifted her t-shirt. There were bite marks on her tits. Kelly saw Luke stare but said nothing. "Help me please" as she held out her legs. Luke took off her leather pants. She held her ass up as he pulled the tight material over her knees and then ankles. Luke fixed his eyes on her pussy. He placed the pants on the floor and moved closer. Kelly's lips were much thicker than usual, and her bush was a matted mess. The smell hit him hard. She was still gaping a little too. Kelly let Luke take in the sight before speaking.

"Clean my feet first."

Luke held up her dirty, hard soles to his face and inhaled. He smelled sweat and grime. He let his tongue skim her manky soles before heading for her white polished toes. As she watched Luke savour her tired feet, Kelly felt cum trickle out of her asshole.

"That's it, my cuck. Clean Kelly's dirty feet."

He lingered on her big toes, performing mini blow-jobs on them while eying the mess between her legs. His cock was aching. Kelly pulled her toes out of his mouth and pushed his head back with her foot. She held his eye and turned over on the bed, going up on to her hands and knees.

"Jason fucked my cunt and my ass tonight. He made me cum over and over and I let him cum inside me because he told me that's what he wanted. I like a man who tells me what to do in the bedroom." Kelly's inference was obvious. Jason was an alpha male she bedded. Luke was not.

Kelly put a finger in her pussy and sucked it. Turning her head she said, "now eat my asshole then my cunt." Kelly's language shocked Luke. This was a woman who had changed so much in the last decade. But then again, so had he.


He watched Kelly light a cigarette and widen her legs. He took his place at her used cunt.

*********************************

Kelly and Luke spent the weekend relaxing together, just like any normal couple. Luke had wanted to ask Kelly about last night, but waited for her to bring it up. She didn't. It wasn't until Sunday evening when she gave him the details over a glass of Prosecco in one of the local neighbourhood bars.

Kelly told him the start of the night didn't go well. They didn't click. She felt it was a one-drink evening, but Jason convinced her to stay for another. It helped and she warmed to his directness. They had a few more drinks, and he invited her back to his. His apartment was only ten minutes from theirs.

On the walk home, Jason pulled Kelly into an embrace and kissed her. The move took Kelly by surprise, but she didn't fight it. Instead, she returned her tongue into his mouth, enjoying the strong touch of his hands on her hips and ass. A few minutes later Kelly had Jason's dick in her mouth in his kitchen.

"He's got a great cock, hasn't he?" said Luke, whose own was already making a decent dent in his pants as he listened to Kelly.

Kelly looked at him. "How would you know? Is there something you're not telling me?" she teased. She could be a bitch sometimes.

"Don't be silly" Luke said. He took an awkward sip of his drink. "Please go on."

Kelly slipped her foot out of her well-worn black sandal and pressed it into Luke's crotch under the table. She ran her big toe up and down his hard-on, sipping her wine. Kelly had been out on the small balcony of their apartment during the afternoon doing some gardening, and the soles of her feet were still dirty. They left black marks on his crisp white cotton shorts.

"Looks like someone is 'very' excited thinking about what Jason and I got up to." Kelly knew how to push Luke's buttons. He felt the early rumbling of an orgasm building in his balls. Kelly had this exclusive power over him now. But before the embarrassment of cumming in the middle of a bar, Kelly slipped her foot back to her side of the table as she waved to a friend.


"Let me go say hi," she said before adding, "By the way, Jason has invited us over to theirs on Friday night. Jo will be there this time. He's going to send some rules to us. I said you'd like that." Luke felt that orgasm build again. He watched Kelly flirt with her friend, thinking what colour toenails she should have for Friday. He also wanted to hear the rest of what happened between them, and why Jason kept her heels to give to Jo.

*********************************

Kelly and Luke arrived at Jason and Jo's a little after 8pm on Friday. Luke hadn't been able to focus at work all week. Kelly had hardly mentioned it. This was one of her annoying characteristics--the ability to downplay anything he found exciting. He was sure this was all intentional on her part. Kelly exercising her complete control over him. One thing he knew for sure was that Kelly loved fucking guys like Jason. She didn't want men like Jason as friends. She just wanted fucked by them. And fucked well. Luke also wanted to see the dynamic between Kelly and Jo.

Kelly wasn't bisexual and had never been with another woman before, but the idea didn't repulse her. Far from it. She just never had the opportunity before. Jason had shown a photo of Jo to Kelly on their date from a recent workout. Jo's muscles were popping, but she kept her femininity. Jason said Jo had never used steroids for this reason. Kelly stared at Jo's beautiful long black hair, perfect smile and piercing blue eyes. "Can you send it to me?" Kelly asked. "And any others."

Jason opened the door. "Hey guys, welcome, come on in". His English was perfect, like most Germans. He kissed Kelly on the lips and extended his hand to Luke. "Good to see you again, Luke" Jason wore black leather trousers and boots. He was bare-chested. He resembled a human door frame with his size and bulk. Luke was taller but about half his weight.

"You look good babe, very good", said Jason to Kelly as he eyed her in the hallway. "I see you've dressed just like I said."

Kelly laughed. "This is one of his favourite parts" she said, "getting me dressed". "He's super sweet like that". Kelly gave Luke a peck on his cheek and squeezed his arm. Luke had taken considerable pleasure in getting Kelly ready for tonight, following Jason's rules.


Jason wanted simple but sexy. Kelly was all in black. She wore a top, short skirt and open-toe five-inch mules, which were a recent gift from Luke. Her long brunette hair was down and she wore contacts rather than glasses. Her make-up was perfect. Kelly was a knock-out. The only thing that bothered Luke was Jason demand for black toenail polish. Luke's colour-code meant they reserved black for Kelly's BBC dates.


"Well, I'm sure we can make an exception for tonight" Kelly had told him. "Besides, I like black nail polish and it's not like I'm meeting all these black guys you want me to meet." Kelly was very effective in making Luke feel inadequate. Even in his ability to set her up with other men. Still, he'd enjoyed painting her toenails and fingernails in a rich black as she read 'The Handmaiden's Tale', replying to Jason's horny messages. One read, "Send me a photo of your cunt lips." Kelly had Luke take the photo before handing the phone back to her.

Jason took Kelly by the hand and walked her into their living room. Or at least what would have been the living room but resembled more a BDSM club. A mixture of soft and hard lighting, lots of PVC sheets, hundreds of sex toys and various devices and contraptions. There were also a lot of mirrors. "We can transform this room when we need to" said Jason. "And it's perfect for tonight."

"Jo babe, come and say hello to our new friend Kelly." Jo walked in from the kitchen. Kelly and Luke hadn't seen an entrance like this before. Like Jason, Jo dressed to fuck. Fishnet tights, red platform pumps, a black collar and a body harness that exposed her nipples and cunt. Her physique was even more magnificent in the flesh. Jo had large fake tits and gorgeous toned muscles. Her skin was like buttercream. As Jo turned to kiss Jason hard on the lips, Kelly saw she had shaved the left side of her head. Jo looked like something out of the amazon. Kelly's nipples hardened.

"So lovely to meet you, my darling. You are so pretty. Oh, I love your mules!" Jo kissed Kelly on both cheeks as her eyes fixated on Kelly's heels and painted black toes. She bent down and planted soft kisses on Kelly's feet. Kelly laughed, taken aback. Jo stood up and turned to Jason. "Incredible feet like you said." She put her tongue down his throat and they made out. Luke watched all of this like an apparition.

"Kelly darling, come with me, please. Let me get you ready," said Jo after breaking away from her husband. She took Kelly's hand and led her into another room in the back.

Jason turned to Luke. "Luke, you know the rules and what we've all agreed. I'm in charge. What I say goes. I know what you want to see. I know guys like you. And I know girls like Kelly. She's a great fuck. I'm going to fuck her again tonight and do things to her you have never imagined. You're going to watch it all. And you're going to enjoy it. Now take off your clothes and go sit on your chair."

Jason nodded at a wooden chair at the side of the room. There were straps on it. Luke did as he was told. He stripped quickly and neatly, taking his seat. His cock was soft. His mouth was dry, and he was trembling. Luke heard giggling from the other room. "They're doing coke," said Jason. "I know Kelly likes to get high. She told me she used to do coke before you met. Jo likes it too. And she likes Kelly." Jason saw Luke's dick spring into life.

The cocaine was outstanding. It only took a few seconds for Kelly to feel the euphoria. She snorted another line and watched Jo do the same. Jo grabbed Kelly and pulled her tight, just like Jason had done the week before. She put her lips on Kelly's. "Let me in," Jo whispered.

Their tongues and hands became a blur as they made out. Jo pinched Kelly's nipples through her top. "Nice to see no bra, bitch!" Kelly felt her exposed cunt twitch under her skirt as she continued exploring Jo's mouth, fondling and grabbing Jo's hard tits. Jason could see his wife with her new lover. He rubbed his cock as he watched. Luke could only see Jason.

Jo lifted Kelly's top, revealing her small but pert tits. Jo bent down and sucked on her nipples; Kelly gasped and threw her head back. Jo worked her way down Kelly's body, all the way to her feet. She eased Kelly out of her mules, treating her feet like rare and precious jewels. "I need to prepare you now." Kelly nodded.

Jo led Kelly to a long rectangular ceramic tray about the size of a large baking tray. It was about six inches in height. There was a lid sealed tight. Jo removed it, revealing at once both a plot of black soil and a powerful, unpleasant smell. Jo held Kelly's hands and guided her to the tray. "Step into this please, darling. Don't worry, it's perfectly safe."

12