Kelly and the Bodybuilders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" laughed a bemused and very high Kelly. "It smells."

"It's a special mixture of edible soil, clay and minerals. My family in Germany has been producing this for over thirty years. It's 100% natural and organic. A small amount every so often works as a shield against ingested parasites, pathogens, and plant toxins. Relax, I don't want you to eat it! I just want you to step in it, making sure it seeps between your toes and all over your soles.

By luck or coincidence, I share the same fetish as your boyfriend about feet and how they smell. And as this stuff smells so potent, it seems like we have the ideal combination this evening, doesn't it? I already know the wonderful stink of your feet from those heels you gave to Jason last week. It's time to, let's say, sweeten the pot." Jo smiled as she kissed Kelly's fingers. "Now, let's get those gorgeous feet just how we like them."

Kelly stepped into the tray one foot at a time and let the foul composition ooze between her polished black toes.

"Good girl" said Jo who was fingering her clit. Kelly bounced up and down, making sure the soil mixture fully covered her feet. After a few moments, Jo led her to a white towel to stand on. She took a dry cloth and wiped off the excess. "Perfect" she said, bending down to smell and kiss Kelly's ankle, the foulness in her nostrils intoxicating. Her cunt dribbled as she told Kelly to step back into the mules. Her dirty feet looked exquisite.

Jo took off Kelly's last remaining clothing, her short skirt; she couldn't stop staring at Kelly's wet and hairy bush. They took another line each before strutting back into the living room arm in arm.

"Oh wow, what's that smell?" said Luke from his chair.

"Shh Luke," replied Jo, moving over to him, "That's your girlfriend's feet. They are very, very smelly and if you're a good little boy, you'll get to sniff them up close."

Luke saw the size of Jo's pupils as she ran her hands over his thighs. He glanced over to Kelly, who already had Jason's tongue down her throat. She was on her tiptoes in the mules. He couldn't take his eyes off her feet.

"Look at me!" snapped Jo. "We are now going to do a little fucking. Jason is going to fuck Kelly while I'm going to fuck you". Jo attached a large black strap-on and greased it with lubricant. She picked Luke up by the ears and transported him to a leather bench contraption, bending him over and fastening his ankles and wrists. His face and neck were free. Jo prized his cheeks open and spat in his asshole. He bucked. He didn't know where to look. Jason made it easy for him.

He took Kelly by the arm and marched her to Luke. "Give your boyfriend a whiff of this," he said, handing Kelly something. Kelly laughed in delight as she held one of her heels from last Friday. Jason had filled it with the same shit that was all over her feet. Kelly wafted it under Luke's nose. Luke, in his frenzy, tried to lick the shoe, but Kelly kept it just out of reach.

"Yeah, tease the bitch," encouraged Jo, who had two fingers in Luke's ass, preparing him. Kelly spat in Luke's face. The spit dribbled down his nose and cheek. Luke couldn't believe how high she was. He hadn't seen this Kelly before. The drugs supercharged her kink.

Jason told Kelly to get on her hands and knees, so her tight asshole was inches from Luke's face. Jason threw off Kelly's mules and squatted down in front of her, thrusting his cock into her mouth. Luke now had a perfect view of Kelly sucking dick, her head bobbing up and down. "Lift your foul feel up bitch, I want them in your boyfriend's face as Jo fucks him."

Kelly steadied herself on her knees before raising her feet. The movement forced her further onto Jason's cock. As Luke felt Jo slide into his ass, Kelly's filthy soles slapped Luke's face. They reeked. He sucked, sniffed, and licked them as Jo fucked his ass. The room turned into grunts and moans. It would stay that way for several more hours. True to his word, Jason and Jo did things to Kelly, and to him, he hadn't even thought of.

There was a gift, too. After Jo fucked him, she frogmarched him back to his chair and hung Kelly's soiled heels around his neck, like an albatross. There they would stay. The perfect symbol of what their relationship had now become. And what was yet to come.

12