All Comments on 'Kelly Ch. 04'

by Balrog

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsalmost 19 years ago
I love her too, but you're a card!

Keep it going, if you can.

I was 20 in '73 - although in Hungary, and that was a lot different in those times, but you took me back to them. <sigh> ... :-)))

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow.

I was sitting here falling into the story and falling in love just like the main character. I felt like it was 1987 all over again and falling in love for the first time....it was just that vivid.

You have a way with words. I almost don't want this story to end......

bluegasoverredartbluegasoverredartalmost 19 years ago
An Instant Favorite

This was excellent in it's entirety... masterfully done, especially in the heated scenes, which were vivid with perfect flow and amazing visuals. Very well described, you fully encaptured the moment without any unnecessary adjectives. Perfect. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Grand Slam

Romantic love stories are always the best, when done right. This is one of the best stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
BRILLIANT

If this is fantasy, then I hope the writer will one day have the pleasure of living it for real.

Written with such feeling. The best I have read in Literotica

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Series

I fell in love with her too. You write so well. It's a joy for me to read your stories. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Can I Dream?

Maybe I had a chance at that. What I got were two beautiful daughters, and a screwed marriage. Good endings are the best. Thank you.

Don't f*** it up.

DGG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
INCREDIBLE ... tears of Happiness for this couple!

Wow ... wow ... wow!!!

What an incredible story ... VERY well written ... really romantic as well as sexy ... great blend of items for a casual reader ... GREAT!!

I am wondering how to share it with people who would be embarassed with Literotica?

H.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
bravo!!!!!

so many stories on sites like these are just pure sex. It's rare to find a beautifull work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One fucking great story

I've read a lot of sex stories this one to me was the fucking best.

THANK you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You're not the only one who's in love with her

Excellent story telling, wonderful leading lady, beautifully described. Whoever said mushy is sexy was right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
holy crap

this was amazingg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
beautiful

absolutely fucking beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Delightful!

What a beautiful and romantic escape. Can hardly peel myself away from the computer. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Whoa

Really deep. Kinda slow but that's the way it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Best!

Your description of the love-making and the feelings involved are wonderful and that makes it very erotic. I hope there will be more of this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous