Kelly Does Freaky Shit Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly being freaky... again... and it's cummy. Ha.
266 words
7.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

More Fake Freaky Shit With My Fantasy Wife Kelly

The Star Of The Series :

My Wife Kelly (Kelly Madison)

Continued from the end of Chapter 02...

Kelly's been playing dirty text tag with Dale for the last two days. They see which one can text the dirtiest picture to the other. Ha. I fucking love my wife.

We're in bed. I'm watching TV and chillin' while Kelly's going back and forth from the bed to the bathroom and back. She shows me every pic before she texts them to Dale. She wants my opinion on each one before she sends them.

Kelly gasps. "Oh my God, babe..." She shows me her phone, and covers her mouth.

I laugh. Dale sent Kelly a picture of him sounding himself. Shoving a thin metal rod down his pee hole. He wiggles his fat dick around, with the rod in it, for wife's kinky amusement.

"Hahaha. My God. He's freaky. Doesn't that hurt? Eeeeek!" Kelly blurts out when Dale breaks protocol, and sends Kelly a second kinky pic in a row. This one is him removing the rod from his pee hole. Dale's big dick wobbling around after he removes the stainless steel rod.

All of the dirty pic trading is turning Kelly on. And I, get to be the very happy beneficiary of that. She climbs up on my lap, and unties her white, silk designer robe, letting it slide off of her. Fuck! That freaking body!

I grab both massive knockers and squeeze. Kelly grins, sticks her tongue out, and purrs, approving of my sudden titty grope.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Delilah Danny's wife writes hot wife stories. Were they true?in Loving Wives
Discovering Julie's Potential Nerdy girl is a secret bombshell. Her BF chooses abstinence.in Loving Wives
The Best Man Pt. 01 Country wedding exposes the past.in Loving Wives
Suburban Whore Bored housewife takes on new job as whore.in Loving Wives
The Unexpected Roommate Reservation error led to husband and wife's ultimate fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories