Kelly, Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 01

Story Info
He shows his wife porn on vacation and a size queen is born.
4.2k words
4.33
45.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoahBlack
NoahBlack
39 Followers

"August"

They were on their second drink in fifteen minutes, and David could already tell this was going to be a spectacular vacation. He and Kelly had arrived at the hotel frazzled from the four-hour car ride, the traffic, the worry that Kelly's parents would be able to handle their kids for three whole days, but it had all melted away almost instantly. The little beach hotel was gorgeous, exactly the mellow boho-chic place it had seemed in the pictures. And the outdoor bar and lounge, with its rows of chaise loungers resting in the sand, was exactly the jetsetter scene they had read about — rocking with club music at 3pm on a Friday, full of sexy, fabulous people who all appeared as though they drank and flirted for a living.

Fifteen minutes, and David already knew that he would shortly get laid, and laid well. After twelve years of marriage, there was always some doubt about these things - would it be one of the good trips or one of the bad ones? Yes, this would be a good one. Kelly's cheeks (and chest) were already a little flushed, and it was not long before she was suggesting that she was getting over-heated in the sun, and that another drink might be one too many, and perhaps they might better head back to the room so she "relax."

***

He closed the door behind them and grabbed her waist, pulling her toward him, kissing her hard. He felt her tongue push into his tongue forcefully; she was definitely hot and bothered.

"I'm going to shower, babe," she almost whispered. "I'll be quick, I promise." She smirked, playing with her blonde hair. "You prepare the room."

As Kelly disappeared into the shower, David jumped into sex execution mode. He grabbed the lube and Magic Wand out of the bottom of his bag and placed on the bedside. He lit a few candles. And then he paused, surveyed the room a moment, wondering what else he might do to help make their ensuing fuck particularly special. And then he saw the large flat screen, and it occurred to him: "porn."

Porn was not a usual part of their sexual repertoire. Not that either of them were prudes, but for whatever reason it had never quite entered the mix. David, of course, had deep and particular porn tastes, honed from years of careful study, but Kelly was just not the porn type. In fact, he wasn't sure she had seen much at all. So, porn it was. He cruised through the pay per view options rather mindlessly. There was no shortage of genres to choose from.

How often in life do we make small, seemingly trivial choices that turn out in the end to be momentous, to define our lives? Had David made almost any other choice, perhaps things would have turned out different - perhaps you would be reading a different story, or no story at all.

But he did not make any other choice. Instead, he scrolled past "Big Meat for Horny Wives," and paused. The screenshot featured a redhead on all fours, with perfect tits, being drilled from behind by a hulking, muscular torso. "This will work," he thought, and hit play. And the rest was history.

***

By the time Kelly emerged from the shower, hair still wet and now clad in a sexy black teddy, the film had gotten good, as they say. As Kelly slithered into the bed next to David and turned to him, she was greeted with that buxom redhead's wide eyes as her mouth stretched around a very thick cock.

"Well well well, dirty boy, what do we have here?" She gave him a coy look that made immediately clear that she was happy to go along.

"Just a little inspiration..." He paused. "if it's cool with you."

"Umm, yeah." She bit her lip. "I'm open-minded, you know that..." She curled her body up close to his on the bed, reaching down to take firm grip of his very erect dick. "Though it's crazy, you know, I've never really watched porn. You'll have to teach me."

He giggled. "There's not much too learn. I don't mean to ruin the ending for you, babe, but... they're going to end up fucking."

"Mmmm-hmmm..." Her hand was still on his cock, slowly pulsing it, but her attention was now fully affixed the screen as the redhead began bobbing up and down on the huge cock with remarkable speed and precision. "Wow. She definitely knows what she's doing."

"Well, she IS a professional," laughed D. Kelly smiled but didn't laugh back. Her eyes were almost glassy, mesmerized, as the redhead now worked the base of the guy's cock furiously in tandem with her mouth on its head. "How is he not cumming already..."

David pulled Kelly into him further, wrapping his right arm all the way around her until his thumb and forefinger found the hard, pink nipple of her right breast, slowly rolling it between them. He leaned into and slowly gave her a series of gentle kisses across her neck. By the time he looked back up the guy - we now saw all him, a six-foot something muscled marvel with a dick that perhaps just a bit longer than normal, but incredibly, laughably thick — had pushed the redhead back on to the bed and crawled over her, slapping his cock against her pussy.

David couldn't believe the affect the film was having on his wife. I mean, she had been horny already, but this was ... something else. She remained transfixed, and her breathing had gotten very shallow. The guy on film proceeded to bury his cock to the hilt, and her heard Kelly swallow hard. "Holy shit..." she whispered.

As the film cut to a close-up of a very thick cock rhythmically thrust in and out of the redhead's pussy, her pussy lips being pulled and stretching lewdly every time he pulled back, David kept pinching Kelly's right nipples with one hand as he slid his left hand under teddy and between her legs. He expected her to be aroused, but what he found was... crazy. She was soaked - literally dripping. And her clit, which normally has to be rubbed and coaxed into coming out to play, was slick and hard as a rock. He did nothing more than run his index finger between her pussy lips and across her slit, which elicited a sharp intake of breath from her, followed by a low moan.

The redhead on screen was now getting properly pounded, and David began to rub light circles around Kelly's clit in rhythm. Kelly reached into David's boxers and pulled out his cock — very respectable in size, but nothing like the monster she was currently mesmerized by — and began to stroke it mindlessly. David gave her clit a few furious flicks and then dropped his hand, thrusting two fingers into her and, finding her g-spot, began to feather it the way that always drove her crazy. "Yesssss..." she hissed, dropping her head into his lap and taking his cock in her mouth briefly, eyes never leaving the screen.

Just as the redhead writhed in what was clearly an orgasm, judging by the gush of fluid that accompanied it, the guy flipped her over and bent her down on the bed on all fours, head pressed into the sheets. Kelly lifted her head.

"I need you to fuck me, right now." The words were emotionless, almost robotic. David had never heard her be so direct. He began to roll on top of her but she stopped him. "Now, do me from behind. Like that." She nodded towards the screen.

David obliged her happily, pressing her forward so they both faced the screen. Her pussy was hot liquid as he entered her. He began to fuck her aggressively, unable to contain his passions.

"No, slowly, just like them." He looked to the screen, where the redhead's ass was sprawled into the air, and Mr. Adonis had her head pressed hard into the sheets with one hand and he very slowly sank his cock into her, then pulled out just as slowly, almost torturing her with his cock as each inch of it dragged across her engorged labia.

David followed suit, trying to mimic the precise pace of the couple's fuck. After a few moments, he felt relieved — he had gotten so hot, and by slowing down, he'd actually be able to last longer than the 30 seconds before blowing his load and bringing an end to the electric hot scenario unfolding before him. Kelly began to moan loudly and roll her hips; if her goal was to be tortured and tantalized, she was getting what she wanted.

After a few minutes of this, the movie took another turn "You ready to come again for me, baby?" the guy asked. "Oh, god, please!" He grabbed a fistful of the redhead's hair, and barked to her "then come and get this dick, baby. Come fuck this dick." He leaned back a little, and the redhead began to work her hips back and forward, building up speed, until her ass began to smack loudly on his thighs with each of her thrusts.

"Like that, like that," whispered Kelly. David got the hint. He pulled her hair gently and stopped thrusting, letting her do the work. Kelly's eyes remain glued to the TV, where there was now a close-up of a very red, glistening pussy impaling itself over and over on his huge cock. Kelly and the redhead were picking up the pace, and David could tell from her breathing and flushed back that Kelly was getting very close to orgasm.

"Nice work, baby. You get ready to cum for me..." the guy ordered. He pulled the redhead up hard by the hair, squeezing her nipples hard with his free hand, and began to fuck her fast and hard. By now David got the game - he followed suit. He had never seen Kelly this hot before — he entire chest was flushed, on fire, and he could feel her wetness dripping onto his balls.

"Oh fuck, yes, oh my god..." Kelly seemed like she could barely breathe at this point. On screen, David watched as the\ dude kept slamming into her, fist full of hair, and then dropped his hand until and rubbed the redhead's clit with abandon. David did the same, finding the hard ball of fire that was Kelly's clit and rubbing harder than he'd ever done.

"Now cum for me baby, cum for me." David felt Kelly's entire body go rigid, and she leaned forward and balled up the sheets in both fists, as David tried to furiously to hang on, continuing to rub her clit as she tensed.

And then she screamed. Not a loud moan, not a short, pierced "oh," but a top of the lungs, long, guttural scream as though her orgasm was forging an explosive path through every inch of her, obliterating both mind and body. By now, David had lost his grip on her clit, but continued to fuck her hard, so distracted by the spectacle that he had somehow managed not to cum yet. As the scream trailed off into a low growl, she seemed in wonder that the orgasm's shockwaves continued, grinding her ass into David as he fucked her, writhing and groaning, in between short gasped breaths, "fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck." As he felt her pussy pulse on his cock, David couldn't take it any longer, and came hard in a few last thrusts before collapsing alongside her on the bed.

For what seemed like an eternity, they simply lay like that, panting, not really understanding what had just happened. Kelly finally turned away from the screen, and gave an exhausted look to David.

"Wow," she said.

"Wow, he said back.

***

It is impossible to explain why it is that one simple porn clip during one simple marital fuck during one simple weekend getaway would be the gateway for what would ultimately become an outright obsession. None of the standard explanations apply - Kelly was not some secret nymphomaniac, nor was there any other textbook explanation. Most likely, it was simply a coincidence of neurochemistry, and chance encounter whereby certain synapses and dopamine pathways were somehow laid that would leave Kelly with an extreme preoccupation for, and eventually the lack of any willpower to resist, the mere idea of a strong man with a thick cock. Such is life. Some things remain mysteries. This was one of them.

But it would be some time before David, or even Kelly for that matter, would figure that out. The next night, after a day of good meals and lounging by the beach, David did his best to recreate what he had witnessed, though not fully understood, that first night. He plied her with a few strong cocktails, retired to the room, and again surfed the TV for porn.

"So... since things went so well last night, what do you say I find a little cinema for us again?"

Her eyes sparkled a little at the suggestion, and she bit her lip in that way she always did when she was actually aroused by something. "That...would be fun, I think."

She slipped into the bathroom to change, and David quickly scanned the choices. He thought novelty would be best, and so choose a threesome scene involving two very thin MILF-type blonds and a handsome, skinny guy with a long, skinny cock. In his calculus, this was upping the ante a bit, and he hoped that the-two-chicks-one-dick scenario would not be beyond Kelly's comfort level.

And... it was fine. They fucked well, and collapsed after not too long in orgasmic bliss to the bed, but it was certainly not the night before. Kelly was hot and bothered, but nothing out of the ordinary. And after a little playful banter and humor, the film was mostly forgotten in the background, and it was good vacation sex, but nothing more. David concluded that perhaps the night before had just been a random strike of lightning, and put porn in the back of his mind, as something to try another time when things got stale.

"September"

Nearly a month had passed, and had almost immediately slipped out of vacation coupled mode back into the everyday grind of work, parenting, life.

It wasn't until one fortuitous Saturday night that David got his next opportunity to rekindle their vacation's spark. The kids spent all day at the pool, and were so exhausted they were both asleep by 7:30pm. Kelly had spent the day shopping with her girlfriends, and was a fun and playful mood; she acceded enthusiastically to his suggestion that they make a pitcher of daiquiris and sit out on the deck in their hot tub. After a half hour in the warm water and several drinks, engineered by David to be inconspicuously but extraordinary strong, the extra booze masked by a heavy pour of strawberry simple syrup, Kate had more than warmed up, as evidenced by her hand groping David's hard dick under the jets of water.

"I think it's time to move on, baby," she said, a glint of mischief in her eye. "And I think you got me drunk enough to watch a little porn again."

David tried not to let his absurd excitement show entirely. "Ugh, yeah, sure ... that sounds hot."

"Two conditions, 'kay? First, let's head down to the basement, so there's no chance the kids interrupt." She paused, letting her tongue slip between her lips. "And second, you let me pick the movie."

"Done and done."

"Good. Let's go." She grabbed his cocked, squeezed it twice, and then lifted herself out of the hot tub. They were wordless as they headed up to their bedroom to slip outs their wet bathing suits and into something more comfortable. David threw on boxers and a t-shirt - alas, there is not much by way of options for men to slip into something sexy. Kelly, on the other hand, took full advantage of the mood, slipping to a very short, very sheer red nightie that he had not seen in several years. They continued, wordlessly down to the basement den, a windowless room in the back corner of the house that featured a large, state of the art flat screen TV and large sectional sofa that dominated the space - the "home cinema," David jokingly called it. Kelly sat cross-legged on the sofa and reached for the remote.

"So, Mr. Expert, where exactly do I find this stuff?" she asked, looking at him coyly.

"Well, there's some commercial stuff on demand, I think. Or, if you want to truly encounter the big wide world of porn, you can you use the TV web thing, and hit Pornhub."

She cocked an eye. "Pornhub? Seriously, that's the name?"

"Yup."

"Show me." David too the remote and navigated through the Smart TV's maze of functions until he had managed to pull up the site.

He handed her back the remote. "Your move."

Kelly looped up at the large screen, faced with a dizzying array of little screenshot, all tits and cocks and glistening pussies. "Wow. That's... a porn hub."

"Oh, the options are endless. You can search, too."

"Hmmm..." She bit her lip. "I'm going to need a minute. How about you make us one more round of drinks?"

He gave her a lingering kiss on the nape of her neck, and headed upstairs. He deliberately took his time, figuring she'd be more adventurous in exploring the options without him staring over her shoulder; no one likes a backseat porn driver. He laughed to himself as he stood stirring the two drinks, his erection jutting out stiffly against the loose boxers. He paused a little longer, then headed back down.

He arrived to basement den to find she had already picked something, the clip underway on the screen. She had leaned back on the couch, her left hand having now conspicuously disappeared between her cross legs. He closed the door, set the drinks on the table, and sat to her right. "So, what choice have we made?"

"Um..." she hesitated, not quite answering. "Thanks for the drink," she smiled at him. Her left hand still between her legs, she picked up the glass with her right hand, and, staring back at the screen, downed it all one, long, continuous series of gulps.

David didn't touch his drink. His attention was instead fixed upon the screen, where a 20-something curvy brunette kneeled on a hotel floor between two very built guys who could have been identical twins, sucking the very thick cock to her right as she slowly stroked the very thick cock to her right. Kelly had been smart - she had picked a clip in HD, which played in crystal clear picture across the 70" TV. It was impressive. David immediately noticed that Kelly's search term remained visible way at the top: "two guys muscles really big cocks."

And now it all made sense to David - so that had been the difference. Kelly had a kinky little part of her brain that got all lit up by sheer size - who knew? David's dick got harder than he could ever remember it being. He pulled her body into his, letting her lean back between his legs and onto his chest. He slid his hand up her thigh, where her left hand had remained, and was now revealed to be making slow circles.

"Here, love, let me help you out with that." She moved her fingers away as his slid into place. "Mmmm, thanks," she said, in a whisper, almost breathless. It had been what, 60 seconds? Her pussy was already a Pavlovian puddle. Taking advantage of its supreme slickness, he took a devilish approach: using just the tip of his middle finger, he slid it with only the very slightest pressure, ever so slowly, first up her labia, then in a semicircle up and down the outer edge of her clit, and then back down her lips. He settled into a slow, deliberate pace, each "lap" take 9 or 10 seconds.

"Oh god, babe" she exhaled, again in a deep, hoarse whisper. Her head rolled back against her shoulder, her eyes still transfixed to the movie.

He had a plan - he would take his time, really building up the tension. Leaving one hand to its slow, tortuous teasing, he took the other and reached across her chest, first rolling and pinching one nipple, then the other, and then back and forth in a kind of rhythm with the other hand.

His lack of urgency was matched on screen. This was one of those clips were the blowjob pre-game was drawn out. It must have gone at least ten minutes, and to David's own surprise, he managed to remain patient keeping up his handiwork, perhaps moving even more slowly, with even light pressure, as things proceeded. The on-screen star - who, to her credit, seemed to be truly enjoying her time, was going back and forth between the two men, her lips obscenely stretched first across one, then the other. As the shots moved into close-up, David noticed that on reflection, the men were not carbon copies. The guy on the left had a respectable girth that extended a good 9 inches, while the guy on the right was shorter - perhaps a solid seven inches - but much, much thicker.

NoahBlack
NoahBlack
39 Followers
12