All Comments on 'Kelly, Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 01'

by NoahBlack

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong section needs to be in Interracial *

Wrong section needs to be in Interracial -*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not

Far enough away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

Yes it is true it’s in the wrong category. But nice to see a new writer. But you did the same old thing newbies do you wrote a story based on loving wife but that is not how it works. It’s about how you use your character aka you have got her doing black cock . So your story based is of what the white women did with the black cock so it’s a interracial category story not a loving wife category story. So remember you have to base your story on what you get your character doing not base it on the character. So your story should have been put it in the interracial category because the main emphasis of this story was the white wife and the black man aka a interracial category story. Just remember that next time you write another story ignore the character it’s what you get the character to do what tells you what category the story should be in .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not an uncommon fantasy

There are more than a few white husbands who fantasize about watching the wife being taken by one or two BBCs so I'm guessing there are a several white wives who would like to try going Black at least once even if it is just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This section is fine since I'm assuming this is leading towards her cheating. I'm looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for uploading

OOAAOOAAalmost 4 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!

Continue it soon please!!!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh boy

So she wants black cock and lots of it. You are a white dude. You are done. Enjoybyour wife while you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next, ...?...

fun concept. Looking forward to what's next.

rocky9993rocky9993almost 4 years ago

That was HOT! That how you train a wife to be a hot wife. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BS

Bullshit at it's worst. Wrong category. I'm a white guy and my dick is twelve foot long!

manofyourdreamsmanofyourdreamsalmost 4 years ago
chapter 2 please

good story so far cant wait to see where it leads

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 3 years ago
Next installment?

I love wives driven by their newfound lust!

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoover 2 years ago

when do we get more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow ... major typo in the first sentence ... can't wait to see what happens next!

SREdwardsSREdwardsalmost 2 years ago

Well Done, listen to no one's comments let your imagination win the day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous