Kelly Loves To Cheat

Story Info
My wife Kelly really, really loves to cheat.
1.9k words
11.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

Kelly Loves To Cheat

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Pure Kelly Fantasy

The Star:

My Wife Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison)

"Hey there. I'm Kelly. I'm at home. Missing my man. My husband James got sent over to Europe for two weeks by the company that he works for. And, I miss him terribly."

"I love my husband more than anything and everything, but... I have a problem. I'm addicted to cheating on him. I can't help it. I don't do it to be sneaky, or to hurt him in any way at all. No, not at all. I do it because I just can't stop myself. Just the idea of fucking someone else makes me so wet. My god... my pussy is getting wet right now just thinking about it. Mmmmmmmmmm."

Kelly reaches under her skimpy, white silk robe and rubs her pussy. Biting her bottom lip and moaning as she rubs it. Her finger sliding right in her slit.

"Sorry. I got a little carried away for a moment. Hehe. Like I said, it really turns me on cheating on my sweet, adorable husband. That's why I do it. As a sexual thrill. Not for any bad reason. And surely not because I'm tired of fucking ny husband. It's the opposite actually. I much prefer fucking James, but I also enjoy giving myself to other men... and women too. James and I fuck so hard and so great afterwards. The cheating makes me love him even more... if that's at all possible. God... I'm getting wet again. Oh god..."

Kelly starts finger fucking her snatch now. Her mouth open. Deep, naughty moans rolling from her mouth.

Her phone rings... It's me.

"Oh my god... Hi, baby. MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! God, I miss you. I was just thinking about you, my handsome, sexy stud. How's Europe?....... Oh. That's good. No, it's been very quiet here since you left. Yes. I'm gonna take care of the rent today. Don't worry."

The doorbell rings.

"Hold on..."

Kelly walks over to our door and opens it. It's our condo manager Bob. He's smirking. Smoking a cigar. The big, fat old perv scans my wife. Kelly smirks wickedly back at Bob, and opens her robe. Letting it fall to the floor. She grabs Bob's belt, and leads him in the condo and over to the sofa. He shuts the door on the way in.

"Baby... I'm gonna go ahead and take care of the rent. I'll call you back later. OK?... OK, babe. Love ya. Miss you too. MWAH! Love you, my king. MWAH! Hehe."

Bob grabs Kelly's phone as soon as she hangs up and tosses it over on the sofa. Smirking mightily while Kelly unbuckles his shorts and pulls them down. His super-fat 73 year old cock pops out and points right at her. Kelly smiles wide and wicked. And licks her full, wet and creamy, bright-red, sensuous lips.

"I heard something about taking care of the rent. So... get to it, bitch." Bob laughs. Smoke rolling from his fat, wrinkled mouth."

"Mmmmm...hmmmmm. Yes sir. Hehe." Kelly drops to her knees and starts sucking. Reaching around the fat bastard and squeezing his big hairy ass tight. Pulling him into her face so she can deepthroat his entire cock. It's nine inches long and as fat as her forearm. Kelly gulps it down without gagging in one huge, ravenous gulp.

"My god, I love this cock. Bob is one of my favorite fucks. Maybe second, only to James. I really love fucking him and sucking his big beautiful cock. I also love how he talks to me. So dirty and nasty. It's such a submissive turn-on. Mmmmmmm.... Hmmmmmmmmm. Oh yeah. God, I love it. My pussy's leaking already. I can't wait to fuck this gorgeous dick and have it cum down my throat. God, Bob has yummy cum. So yummy. I love it. I suck him off every day... or at least I try to. It's a lot harder when James is home. But, that's a big turn-on. Finding a way to suck off our landlord behind my sweet hubby's back while he's home. You should try it ladies. I promise you'll cum really hard. Hehe."

"Suck it bitch. Suck that nut out. I'm gonna jizz down your throat, then fuck your ass. I'm gonna take my time with you today, since your husband is out of town. That turns you on, doesn't it?" Bob deviously laughs. Puffing hard on that fat cigar. Smoke flowing everywhere.

Kelly nods and smiles. Moaning such slutty moans at the thought of what Bob asked.

"My god, does it turn me on. Wow! This big, fat pervert using me any way he wants to while my sweet husband is out of town? God! That makes me wanna cum right now! Mmmmmmmmmmm."

Kelly slurps that obese rod faster and faster. Rippling her wet red lips down it with heated anticipation of all of that creamy jizz shooting down her throat. She rubs her pussy and fingers it faster too. Her clit's pumping violently. She's so hot right now. So ready to cum.

Bob grabs Kelly's blonde head, and starts ramming down her throat. Growling like a bear. Puffing and blowing smoke down at her as he uses her throat. Kelly willingly submits. Smiling so happy around that pale, wrinkled rod. Sucking it ravenously as it roughly fucks her throat. And....

"Oh my god..... MMFH! GLURP! UMMMFH! Mmmmmmmmmmm. So... much... cum. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. God, I love it all. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." She swallows every last drop. Bob laughs, and lets Kelly suck it down. Blowing smoke at her again, and smirking away. Slapping her face and laughing again. Knowing she's his willing fuck bitch at the moment. To use any way that he desires.

Kelly rubs Bob's big hairy beer belly, and sucks his dick all the way down. Over and over as his cum slows to a drip. She keeps sucking. Making sure she drinks every creamy drop of it... with a big, cum-greedy smile.

"Good bitch. Now. Get on the fucking sofa, and show me that ass, baby." Bob laughs all cocky as Kelly giggles, and gets up quickly. Excitedly hopping on the couch, and bending over onto the back of it. Playfully wiggling her beautiful ass at the fat perv.

She slaps her ass and Bob does too. Bob slaps it extra-hard, making Kelly moan so happy. She licks her lips, and coos as the old bastard roughly squeezes her butt. He slaps it again, and Kelly wickedly screams out and laughs.

"Spread 'em, baby." Bob orders. He's in charge. Kelly is his submissive bitch. And... she can't wait to feel that fat, old dong up her ass again either.

Kelly wiggles her ass again at him, and spreads her cheeks wide. Biting the top of the back of the sofa in anticipation of getting fucked back there. About ten seconds later, she gets her wish.

Bob enters Kelly's excitedly winking butt hole. His super-beefy old cock slowly plunging up there. Kelly screams into the couch. Grinning so turned-on as her 56 year old butt is taken by our fat, old landlord.

Bob grabs Kelly's long hair and pulls it as he starts deep fucking her booty. All the way in, and most of the way out. Over and over. Deep, hard thrusts. In and out. All the way in, then most of the way out. His cocky, smokey laugh further stimulating my wife's submissive side. She feels so nasty getting butt fucked by the fat slob, but because she feels so nasty, it's making her cum and tingle all over. She squirts. Hard. And messy. Splattering that fat old guy with a wave of pussy gravy. Soaking him... which gets another cocky, smokey laugh outta him.

He slaps her ass and yanks her blonde hair harder as he starts fucking her harder. His big dick quaking. Kelly bowels palpitating. Both of them growling and groaning away. Both loving the nasty butt fuck on our living room couch.

Bob grunts ridiculously loud, and starts sperm blasting Kelly's rectum. Shooting a shit... no pun intended... ton of jizz up there. Kelly merrily wiggles her ass and smiles so wide. Giggling and cheering the jizz hurricane on.

"My god, yes! Cum in my butt! God, I love it! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Hahaha. More! More!! Haha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly lays her head on the sofa and smiles. Loving the rush of warm creamy cum up her backside.

All of a sudden, she is pulled over. Backwards. Right on top of Bob. He pulls her back on top of him and starts pissing in her ass. Her already cream stuffed booty completely flooded with warm urine now.

"Oh my god!!! Yessssssssss!!! Oh my god, yessssssssssss!!!! WOO!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh." Kelly smiles so happy. Her butt leaks piss as more and more of it shoots up there. Bob just blows smoke, growls and laughs. Pawing my wife's oh so awesome rack very rough. Shaking her titties so hard, Kelly's mind starts racing. She's being violently groped, and her messy ass is getting bombarded with warm piss. It rolls out of her ass and all over Bob, who's just keeps on pissing. Not giving a shit about getting soaking wet. Smoke rolling out of his mouth. His cocky laugh getting louder and louder.

"Damn, baby. That was a helluva fuck and suck. Go fix me some dinner, so I can rest up for rounds two, three, and four." Bob growls with devious laughter. Shaking Kelly's huge titties even harder.

Kelly's mind is jumping around. She's feeling so fucking nasty, but so fucking good too. The fat, old slob is a cocky asshole, but Kelly can't help herself. She's so attracted to him. He really brings out her submissive side.

She didn't agree to three more rounds of this, but... she's feeling so fucking good, she plays along. She gets off of him. All of that piss just pours out of her pounded silly rump when his huge dick slips out of it. Kelly giggles, and hurries to the kitchen to get some paper towels. Piss dribbles down to the carpet all the way there.

A half hour later, they're eating some grilled chicken and roast potatoes. Drinking wine and joking about what's next. Kelly can't believe how relaxed she is around Bob. Usually he just fucks her or gets a blowjob and leaves. But, this time he wants to hang around and continue the nasty fun. And... Kelly's definitely up for it.

"God, I can't wait to have that sexy dick back inside me again. I just can't get enough of it, or enough of Bob's cocky, dominant attitude. It's making me tingle all over. Hehe."

After dinner, they get back down to business. Bob fucks Kelly's ass again. Two more times actually. He cums in it once and gives her a massive facial as well.

Round three is them fucking in the shower. Kelly bent over, getting pussy plunged from behind while she soaps up her magnificent hooters.

"Round four is my favorite. Bob pisses all over my face and tits, then makes me answer the door when the pizza delivery guy gets here and let him stare at me, naked, dripping piss, while I blow him. Bob fucks my ass again while I suck the 20 year old nerd off... twice. He came so quick the first time, I just had to give him a better tip. Hehe."

When Bob finally leaves, Kelly showers again and lays in bed and smiles. So sexually used and pleased. Kelly looks over at a picture of us together on the nightstand and smiles so happy.

"I miss you, my king. Hurry home, baby. God, I love you. MWAH!" She gently rubs the picture. Smiling so beautifully sweet. I love you too, baby. I love you too.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Babysitter Auditions Pt. 01: Kylie I wanted a live-in babysitter; she offered more.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
It’s 2 AM, Where’s My Wife? After hosting a party, my wife is suspiciously absent.in Loving Wives
Cheating On Me At The Cottage My wife cheats on me while we are at a cottage together.in Loving Wives
More Stories