Kelly’s First Inspection

Story Info
My friend Kelly decides to explore her submissive side.
4.7k words
4.48
17.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frackhead
frackhead
30 Followers

"Strip off all of your clothes." "All of them?" "Down to your bare skin!" Item by item, Kelly removed her clothing. Boots, socks, shirt, pants - each forming a pile on the floor as she dropped them. As each item was pulled from her body, a new glimpse of naked skin was revealed. When she finally got down to her bra and panties and realized how exposed she was, she started blushing. I worried she would change her mind about everything...

Kelly and I had been friends for many years. The relationship was completely platonic. We met through some mutual friends. I was in my late 30's and she was a young college student. There was an attraction between us, as she was into older men - but I was married at the time. She was young and energetic. She was also, physically, on the heavier side. She was short and overweight for her frame. She had very large breasts that would no doubt sag way too much one day. For now, however, they were very shapely due to her youth. We kept our friendship platonic, due to my relationship status, but every time we hugged to greet each other, I found myself desperately wanting something more between us.

Over the years, we talked openly about our relationships and our personal struggles. She was open-minded sexually, but very self-conscious of her body. She was interested in the idea of BDSM and exploring her submissive side, but was way too shy to open up with anyone.

Everything changed when my wife and I separated. There came a point when it was clear my wife and I would not be getting back together. One evening, during that time, Kelly and I had a fateful conversation...

"You know I could help you explore your submissive side, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"We've been friends for a long time, I know what you're interested in. My ex was submissive in the bedroom. I took on the role of her Dominant. That was part of the problem though. She didn't want to be consistent and I had a hard time turning it off outside of the bedroom. Regardless, I know what I'm doing. I can take your embarrassment and humiliation, your desire to be controlled, and leave you drooling with desire when we're finished. You'd have a safe word, and any time things became too much, you could use that word and everything would stop. The only other rule would be that the word "no" would be ignored. Your safe word would be the only word I would recognize as "no". I promise, if you try this with me one time, you'll be begging to do it again and again. I'll make sure you have a lot of fun!"

"You know I want to experience that really bad. I'm just nervous. And with you? We've been friends for so long. I mean, it would be really hot to submit to someone, but I don't know how I feel about you being that person. I've always seen us as equals. I'm really turned on by the idea though. Let me think about it and I'll let you know."

"How long do you need to think? I'm free tomorrow night. I'll tell you what - I'll make you a deal. If you think too long it will never happen. You'll rationalize your way out of it. I really want to share this with you. Think about it tonight. I'm going to come up with plans for exactly how everything will happen, so I'll be ready if you say yes. Reach out to me by 10 tomorrow morning and just say yes, or no. If you say no, I'll never bring this up again. It will be completely off-limits to both of us, in our friendship, from that point on. If you say yes, I'll expect you here at 6:00 sharp tomorrow evening - and I'll text you some different instructions throughout the day to prepare you for tomorrow night. Just do me one favor between now and then?"

"Sure. What's the favor?"

"No sexual activity between now and then. No activity with anyone else, no masturbation, no orgasms, nothing until you text your decision. If you say no, you're free to do what you want, but if you say yes, I expect you to continue to abstain from any sexual stimulation until tomorrow night."

"I can do that. But I'm going to go ahead and tell you that my answer will probably be no. I'm just not sure I'm comfortable with this."

"And that's fine, but just keep in mind that not being comfortable might just heighten the experience. Think about it and let me know."

"Agreed!"

And with that, we went our separate ways for the evening. I spent my waking hours exploring my fantasies, thinking about the things I've always wanted to do to Kelly, and developing ideas for the next night "just in case". I knew Kelly was thinking too. I knew she was turned on by the idea, just by the way she didn't immediately reject the notion. I just didn't know if she would have the courage to act on her desires. I already knew her sexual interests from many long conversations. I knew how far I could take things if she agreed to join me. I would have a lot of fun with her.

The next morning, it took all I could do not to text her. I was so excited that a "no" would have been a huge letdown. Even worse, I anticipated that she might not respond at all - instead pretending the conversation never happened. That's why I was surprised when, an hour early, (around 9) she texted.

"I thought about what we talked about... I'll be there at 6."

"I'm excited-" came my reply "but be ready to follow instructions better than that when you arrive. Your response this morning was supposed to simply be 'yes or no'".

Standing almost fully exposed in front of me, Kelly reached behind her back and nervously unhooked her bra. My penis became so stiff it ached. I couldn't believe I was about to see her breasts for the first time. As her bra came off and dropped to the floor, her huge breasts hung exposed to my gaze. I couldn't stop staring. She noticed my eyes studying her chest. Her cheeks burned a crimson red, and the rest of her face was working quickly to catch up to their rosy shade. Determined to see things through, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties. I stood transfixed as her naked hips came into view. Free from her waist, Kelly's panties fell limp to her ankles.

"Don't step out of your panties. Leave them on your ankles and get on your hands and knees on the floor." With a quiet "yes sir", Kelly got into position. As soon as I told her to crawl to me, she began moving carefully, so as to not lose her panties from her ankles. She stared at the floor to avoid eye contact. Her large, heavy breasts swayed back and forth seductively as she made her way across the room - finally stopping at my feet.

"Stand up, spread your legs, and place your hands behind your head!" The view standing in front of me was amazing. Kelly's flushed face was so pretty. Her large breasts were capped off by areolas wrinkled from the air in the room - her hard nipples pointed straight at me. A few light stretch marks were somewhat visible on her belly - as were the reddened imprints that outlined where her pants and underwear were pressing against her skin just minutes before.

Standing inches from her, I could smell her lightly sprayed perfume resting just on her skin, teasing my nose while it danced with the intoxicating smell of her hair. The smooth, hairless shave of her exposed armpits dared me to run my fingertips over their sensitive skin.

She was so fucking sexy, and I wanted to take her all at once - right then and there - before she could change her mind. I fought against my urges though - understanding that the process was important. Everything had to be done correctly so that this experience was everything we both fantasized.

"Hold your position while I perform an inspection". I tried to sound as businesslike as possible. Stepping behind her, I grabbed one of her ankles - instructing her to bend her leg backwards - toward me. As she did, I slid her panties off of the ankle I was holding.

As Kelly stood on one foot, I ran my hand over the bottom of her foot and in between her toes. I made sure to tease every spot that might be ticklish. She squirmed a few times, but seemed to hold her composure. I performed the same routine on her other foot, her panties dangling off her ankle toward the ground. Before releasing her foot, I finished removing the limp, dangling fabric from her body.

As her last piece of clothing came off, I reminded her of her vulnerability, simply explaining "you won't be needing these anymore."

The ceiling fan in the middle of the room was turned off. I hung her panties from the end of one of the fan blades to serve as a visual reminder of how exposed she was.

I placed both hands around her right leg, just above her ankle, and ran them up the length of her thick leg until they were just under her crotch - checking for a smooth shave. I was careful not to make physical contact between her legs just yet. I repeated the process with her left leg.

It took all I could do to not run my hands over her ass - but it wasn't time. I moved to the front of her body and ran my fingers through her dark pubic mound. She knew that I enjoyed the look of pubic hair on a woman, so she had not shaved. I took a comb and ran it through her bush, over and over, until any tangles were gone and her dark curly patch looked like it was puffed out. I still avoided any contact with her sensitive areas.

I rubbed her belly, to just under her breasts, for no other reason than to show her that none of her body was off limits to my scrutiny.

Stepping behind her again, I gently ran a single finger up her spine, from her tailbone to her neck - trying to illicit a tickle response. Instead, I observed chill bumps rise up on her arms. I gently teased her armpits from behind, with the tips of my fingers. This made her squirm. I scolded her - reminding her to stand still.

Still behind her, I had her temporarily move her hands to her sides so I could run my fingers through her long hair, messing it up on purpose, just to show her that I could.

I moved back in front of her, once again. I had her return her hands behind her head, once again. This time, I placed my hand under her chin and lifted her face so our eyes could meet. As she looked up at me, her face had changed. I had never seen this look before. For the first time since I've known her, I saw the face Kelly wears when she is lost in sexual desire, and she looked astonishing!

I was nervous that the next part of my inspection would "snap her out of it", but I had planned every detail. We had come this far, it was all or nothing. I placed my thumb on her bottom lip and exerted a slight, downward pressure to get her to open her mouth. She didn't resist, and dropped her jaw open for me. I placed my index and middle fingers in her mouth and ran them all over her tongue, roof, and bottom of her mouth. After a thorough inspection of her oral cavity, I inserted my saliva covered index finger deep into one of her nostrils and then the other.

A slight moan left her mouth as Kelly felt my finger soak the interior of her nose. I could tell she wasn't expecting that, and she was trying to process the feeling.

I finished my inspection of her face by tracing my fingers gently along the outside of her earlobes and then probing inside to the small openings of her ear cavity.

Finished with her face, I backed away from her about 6 inches and cupped the bottom of her left breast in my hand. I lifted her breast up so I could inspect underneath - that area that enjoys human touch, but always gets ignored.

Satisfied with the underneath of her breast, I took my time pawing and gently squeezing her large globes - enjoying the firmness and fullness. They were as close to perfection as I had ever encountered. I repeated the process with her other breast. Once I had satisfied my urge to fondle her chest, I focused on her nipples. I quickly figured out that she enjoyed a light, gentle touch as another moan escaped her throat while I caressed them.

I could feel that the front of my pants were damp from precum as I moved on to the final part of my inspection. I felt like my penis was going to rip the crotch of my pants in half!

I reached between Kelly's legs. It was a moment we had both anticipated since this whole dance began. I pressed my fingers to her vulva and discovered she was soaking wet. The tip of my middle finger easily found her clitoris as it was rock hard from her arousal.

Kelly grunted forcefully and lurched her hips forward as my finger made contact with her sensitive clit. In one fluid motion, I removed my finger, reached behind her, smacked her butt cheek with my bare hand, and took her chin in my palm. I moved my face close to hers - staring eye to eye - and firmly scolded her. "No! This is NOT for your pleasure or enjoyment. This is an inspection for me to evaluate your readiness for our session. I'm checking to make sure you are properly groomed. That you're clean and ready for me - inside and out. I'm evaluating whether I need to take you into the shower and scrub you down, or if you prepared yourself for me properly. This is NOT a time for you to moan and thrust your hips. And you better not even think about having an orgasm without permission. Are we clear on all this?" Shocked at my reaction, Kelly managed to gasp and meekly say "yes sir, I'm sorry sir".

As I released her chin, she quickly lowered her eyes to the floor once again, half in lust and half in shame.

I returned my hand between her legs, only to find her even wetter than she was before. I touched her clit once again. This time her breathing increased and I felt her body shutter ever so slightly, but she resisted another outburst.

Satisfied that she had learned to maintain her composure, I removed my finger from her clit and inserted it as far as I could into her vagina. I took my time, feeling around inside, letting my finger get as wet as possible. Then, taking it out, I traced farther back until my finger located her anus. Kelly jumped slightly, surprised at feeling a touch back there. As she quickly settled down, I pressed against her tight, virgin, anal opening. I pushed my wet finger past her anal muscles, and as deep into her rectum as it could possibly go.

An uncertain grunt escaped Kelly's throat as she felt my finger press deep into her rectum. The skin on her entire chest had turned crimson with embarrassment over someone - much less me - entering her most private area. And even though her body communicated her humiliation, she remained silent and allowed me to continue probing her as I desired.

"No part of your body will be off limits to my touch at any time. Is that understood?" Kelly breathlessly whispered "yes sir" as she processed the strange new feeling of my fingers exploring the depths of her rectum.

I had inserted my finger slowly. I removed it quickly to add to her shock and surprise. I moved back in front of her and held my finger up for both she and I to see. We were both looking for the same humiliating thing. When it was clear that my finger appeared clean, I looked her in the eyes and praised her, "Good girl! Your inspection was perfect. I expect to find your body in this same condition any time I choose to do an inspection. If you were my regular submissive, you would submit to a full body inspection any time I required. It wouldn't matter who might be around at the time. You'd immediately strip naked and assume this position. Does the thought of having that done to you in front of other people turn you on?" Quietly she replied saying, "yes sir - very much so!"

At that point, I decided it was time that I rewarded her obedience. I reached behind her head and grabbed her wrists. I moved them to my sides in such a way that she knew it was ok to wrap her arms around me. I pulled her naked body close to me, into an embrace. I moved one of my hands to her cheek and did something I had longed to do for many years - I pressed my lips to hers. She returned my kiss. We continued pressing our lips together, until I opened her mouth with my tongue. Her tongue reached out to touch mine and they danced and intertwined in each other's mouths - locked inside our lips that were sealed together in a passionate kiss. One of my hands touched her bare side as the other groped and squeezed the full globes of her ass cheeks.

Her bottom felt amazing in my hands. Her tongue felt smooth and seductive in my mouth. I wanted to be inside her so bad!

This was not an encounter between two equals however, and I knew I had to break the kiss and regain control, or I would lose my authority in this situation. Abruptly, I tore my lips away from Kelly's mouth and instructed her to get back into her position - legs spread and hands behind her head.

"From this point forward, when you are in my presence, you will never close your legs or your mouth. Neither has to be wide open, but likewise, neither should be closed. As I told you earlier, you will never orgasm without my permission, and you will not touch yourself unless I tell you too. Now, I want you to lay down on the bed, on your back, and grab your toes with your hands. I want you to hold your feet in the air with your legs spread!"

Obediently, Kelly climbed onto the bed and displayed everything between her legs while holding her feet. I got my middle finger soaking wet in her vagina again, and then removed it and pressed it deep in her rectum. Again, she blushed bright red. With the tip of my index finger on my other hand, I very lightly and gently began teasing her clitoris. Kelly's breathing quickened and within a couple minutes she was begging "sir, can I have permission to cum please???" "Orgasm" I corrected - removing my finger from her clit. "My submissives aren't allowed to use slang. You don't 'cum'. You have an orgasm. The correct question is, 'sir, may I have an orgasm please?' And the answer is no. In my opinion, you aren't even horny. Let's play a game. Get on your hands and knees - spread your legs wide so I can easily see your vagina from behind."

As she moved to her hands and knees to comply with my new instructions, I unfolded a newspaper page directly underneath her. I continued explaining the rules to my "game"...

"You're going to stay just like that on your hands and knees. As soon as your vagina leaks enough to drip some of your lube onto the newspaper - without being touched - I'll know you're horny enough to really get started. All you have to do is stay perfectly still and drip. I'll monitor that situation off and on as I get myself ready for the rest of our evening."

I could see it wasn't going to take long for a steady stream of lubricant to flow from vagina to paper. In the meantime, I was going to enjoy making her feel exposed and vulnerable.

I moved in front of her so Kelly could see what I was doing. I stripped down to my boxer briefs, And turned toward her so she could clearly see the raging bulge in my underwear. I didn't take them off for her to watch, however. Instead, I walked behind her to check the newspaper situation. A small amount of lube was starting to pool at the opening of her vagina. By the time I was finished undressing, the newspaper would be wet.

I went into the bathroom, finished getting completely naked, and then put on a robe before coming back out. I walked past Kelly's view again and went behind her to check her arousal. A line of clear, wet fluid was hanging between her legs - halfway between her crotch and the newspaper-covered-bed. Just like that, gravity took over. The stream of lube broke and the newspaper made an audible "thwack" sound as the moist dollop smacked against it.

"You are one dirty, horny girl, aren't you Kelly?"

"Yes sir, I am SO horny" she urgently replied.

"Stand up again, hands behind your head."

Getting off the bed, she did as she was told, the position of her arms causing her large, full breasts to stand up and out as gravity fought to pull them downward. I stood behind her, pressing my hard, robe-covered crotch into the crack of her ass. I was grinding against her while reaching around to feel her breasts with one hand and rub her crotch with the other.

frackhead
frackhead
30 Followers
12