Kelly’s First Inspection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have easily lost control, grinding into her, but she brought me back to reality again as she desperately begged for release.

"Sir, may I please have an orgasm?"

I stopped grinding into her and removed my hand from her crotch.

"No! Absolutely not! I'm going to have to let off some pressure so I can keep my focus though. Get on your knees, facing me"

Kelly knew what was coming next as she slowly got into position. She used her fingers to trap her hair out of the way - behind her ears. Once she was on her knees, she looked up at me and waited.

Her big eyes were irresistible. For the first time in our long friendship, Kelly was about to sexually pleasure me. I savored the build up of the moment. I made a show of slowly untying my robe. As it opened, allowing Kelly to see my hard, naked penis for the first time, I told her exactly what I expected.

"You are going to spend a few minutes kissing my penis. Every part of it. My balls too. When you've covered everything with your kiss, you are going to repeat the process with your tongue, licking every inch of my penis and balls. Once you are 100% certain that you have covered every bit of me down there, you are going to take me into your mouth. You are going to fellate me until I ejaculate in your mouth. When I do, you are going to swallow every bit of what comes out of me. Your hands will be on my hips the entire time so I know you aren't touching yourself without permission. When you're done, I've got another task for you to help get me fully hard again. I'm ejaculating inside of you 3 different times tonight. In 3 different places. If you don't have any questions, you may begin."

Without a word, Kelly started pressing her lips against the tip of my penis. With each kiss along the way, she became more and more passionate. By the time she had kissed my balls, she had covered every inch of my shaft with her lips. She continued kissing as she made her way back to the tip. She used her mouth and chin to press my penis against my belly and passionately kissed the underside of my shaft - the head of my penis resting on her forehead - anointing it with a clear, steady stream of precum. When she pressed hard into my frenulum with her lips, her words involuntarily escaped her mouth in a whisper. Her voice was soft and airy, but her words were unmistakable.

"I love you! I love you so much! I love you with everything inside of me!!!"

That is what I wanted, more than anything else. I had to keep control of the situation though, "We'll have plenty of time to talk about our feelings when we're finished. Right now, it's time for you to use your tongue. You will be punished for not following instructions!"

It took everything I could muster to not express my feelings in that moment. I tried not to be cold to her, but rather condescending - in a parent to a child type of way.

The message got across clearly as her wet tongue started massaging the length of my shaft. After a meticulous tongue bath, I felt what I really wanted. The tip of my penis slid past both of her lips as she took my turgid penis as deep into her mouth as she could manage. Her tongue worked the underside of my shaft - massaging my sensitive frenulum - as she stroked the length of my shaft with her lips.

The feeling of her velvet tongue on the most sensitive part of my body made my penis pulse and engorge even more as I began having contractions from the pleasure. Finally, I yelled out at the top of my lungs as I completely lost control to the throbbing sensation of a massive orgasm that took over my entire shaft. Grunting uncontrollably, I felt my penis inflate over and over, deep inside her mouth. I began ejaculating rope after rope of thick semen down Kelly's throat - completely emptying my balls into her mouth. I had never cum that hard in someone's mouth before in my life!

Kelly didn't stop until I told her too. When I finally gave her permission, I told her to stand up - barely able to stand myself.

As she stood in front of me, her hands still on my hips, I noticed a small amount of white semen on her chin. I removed it with the tip of my finger and smeared it over her cheek as I brought her eyes up to meet mine.

I pulled her body close to mine, in a full embrace - my mouth resting gently next to her ear. "Kelly, I love you too. Before we go any farther with things tonight, I need to ask you something important." I looked her in the eyes again - my gaze was returned with her look of anticipation. "I know this is all new to you and has been a fantasy of yours for a while. Given how we both feel about each other, are you interested in a permanent relationship as my sub?" As her face blushed once again, Kelly's shy voice answered again, "Yes sir. I would like that a lot. I love you!" "In that case, would you like to do something symbolic to make it official?" "Yes sir!" "Good girl. I love you so much Kelly. Let's make things more official. Follow me."

To be continued...


12