Kelly Saves Her Job

Story Info
The sequel to Kelly Saves My Job.
3.7k words
12.8k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers

Kelly Saves Her Job

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Pure Loving Wives Fantasy Hedonism and Filth

This is the sequel to Kelly Saves My Job... This time she has to save hers

Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison)

"Oh yeah... That's it, baby. Suck it good, sweet tits. Suck it so damn good." A long steady stream of heavy cigar smoke rolls from fat bastard Ed's huge stogie... And his fat mouth.

"Tell me how much you love my cock, baby. Tell me how good it tastes. Tell me. Hahaha." His cocky, sleazy laugh makes my wife Kelly shake her blonde head, and her eyes roll in frustration as she blows him in his office behind his big oak desk. She's on her knees, taking Ed's special "dicktation" for the second time this morning. Unfortunately for Kelly, it's a big part of her duties as his new secretary. She's getting a big salary to deal with his big demands.... And she actually likes his giant dick, so that's her work life at the present time.

Kelly just keeps on sucking that old dick off, trying to finish the "dicktation" as fast as possible once again. Her belly's already full of his slimy dick ink from the first session about two hours ago. She does have to admit though that the whole nasty slut vibe of sucking off her fat slob boss in his office when her husband is working down the hall is a big turn-on for her... even though she's not gonna admit that to the fat freak with the 15 and a half inch cock that's ramming deep down her throat.

Ed's fucking Kelly's throat while she's sucking him off. It's making her feel like she wants to puke, but the good part is that it'll help finish him off quicker.

That giant rod is thrusting and throbbing manically in Kelly's throat as she sucks it rapidly and deep. She even fingers his fat hairy ass to hopefully help him cum even faster.

"OK, baby. Here cums load number 2 for the day.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" His loud bellowing growl almost makes Kelly laugh, but she just opens her throat and lets him shoot his greasy seed down her gullet. She doesn't like the taste too much, but once again the submissive stimulation she's getting from being used orally by such a fat disgusting pig of a man is really getting her wet. Kelly reaches down between her legs and rubs her pussy as she gobbles down all of that dick slime.

Ed's fucking her throat the whole time he cums down it. Smirking, laughing and smoking away in his big-ass chair. The sleazy scumbag taking great pride and delight in knowing that I'm right down the hall as he cum dumps down my perfect blonde goddess wife's throat in his fucking office. He can't stop laughing and deviously smirking about it either.

"Good job, baby. I told ya. You and me... And my dick... are gonna make magic together." Ed laughs loud and proud. Smoking hard on that stinky stogie as Kelly wipes the corners of her mouth, puts her 34FFs back in her bra, and buttons up her white silk blouse.

"Yeah... magic." Kelly rolls her eyes as she stands up, then walks into his bathroom and fixes her lipstick in the mirror.

"Be ready after lunch. I want to take you somewhere." Ed just grins... pervertedly. He doesn't elaborate on where he wants to take my wife though.

Kelly walks back into his office and gives him a curious look. She doesn't bother complaining though. She knows he won't take no for an answer.

"What the hell is this asshole up to?" Kelly asks herself. She realizes that she'll just have to wait and find that out.

...

Lunch time...

I take Kelly out to lunch. There's a nice café down in the lobby of the building. She really likes it.

"Is he being a pain? I'll beat his fat scumbag ass if he is. I don't care about the promotion and the money. You mean way more to me than all of that."

Kelly reaches over the table and rubs my hand. Holding it and smiling at me. God, she's beautiful. Every day I'm reminded just how beautiful she really is. Those green eyes sparkle every time we're together. They mesmerize me too... every time. Fuck. I'm in love.

"Everything's fine, my love. I promise. Don't worry. I don't want you getting into any trouble. I'll be fine. I promise." Kelly's comforting smile puts me at ease. She's gently rubbing my fingers as we eat. I sure hope she's OK. If that asshole hurts her in any way at all, I'll make sure to make good on my threat to him. And that's a fucking fact!

...

Later...

Ed's out of his office, so Kelly decides to do a little snooping around it.

She looks around his desk, wondering if she can find something to use against him... if she needs to.

"Nothing but papers and naked pics of other employees. Whoa... Elaine has some very sexy boobs. Wow! I should bring her home to James. I know he would love to play with those. Hehe." Kelly talks to herself as she searches her boss' desk.

Kelly finds a locked drawer on the left side of the desk. She looks around for a key.

"Nope... nothing. Where is that key?...... AHA! Maybe this is it..." Kelly finds a small key hidden under Ed's gold cigar box. She tries it...

"Voila! Yes!" Bingo. It opens the locked drawer. "Oh my god..."

Kelly finds a drawer full of gold coins. Special, limited edition 24kt ones. Very rare. There's gotta be hundreds of them in there. She picks up one and closely examines it.

"My god, this is beautiful... And so expensive. There's so many of them in that drawer. Hmm... should I?" She asks herself if she should take a few. There's so many of them in the drawer she figures Ed won't miss a few.

Kelly quickly decides to grab a handful of the rare coins. About 10 of them.

Kelly hears someone talking outside, near the office, so she hurriedly puts the coins in her pocket and locks the desk drawer back. She hurries back to her desk, making sure she avoids anyone seeing her leave Ed's office.

A little later, Kelly's down the hall talking to me when Ed comes out of his office to let Kelly in on where he's taking her.

"What's this?" Ed notices Kelly's purse on her desk. She put the coins in there, but didn't do a good enough job of hiding them. He sees a couple of them, then he picks up my wife's purse and searches it. He finds all of the coins. A huge, Sleazy, devious smirk forms on his fat scumbag face.

A couple of minutes later...

"Follow me, baby." Ed puffs hard on his stogie, smirking away, then he leads Kelly into his office. She's thinking it's time for round 3 of sleazy perv dicktation, but she's very wrong about that.

As soon as Kelly walks in the door, Ed shuts it behind her. He then walks up behind her, grabbing Kelly's hands and pulling them behind her. Reaching into his pocket he pulls out a pair of handcuffs and cuffs Kelly's hands behind her back. She fights with him and tries to pull away, but he's way too strong for her.

"Calm down, doll." Fat, old, sleazeball Ed blows his cigar smoke on the side of Kelly's worried face. Laughing as he does. Kelly coughs and shakes her head in disgust. She's beginning to regret her decision to take his job offer. Big salary... and dick... or not.

Kelly pulls at the cuffs, but there's no need. She's starting to get mad and wanting to cuss her disgusting boss out, but he stops her dead in her tracks.

"Look over at my desk and calm the fuck down." Ed reaches around Kelly and grabs her tits. Squeezing them so damn hard, Kelly almost screams out. She looks over at the desk and sees her purse... and the coins. She immediately realizes that she's in trouble. Her anger is quickly replaced with worry and thoughts of how to get the hell out of this mess.

"Do you have any idea how much those are worth? Hmm?" Ed's devious tone makes Kelly realize that he's gonna make this as tough on her as he possibly can. And, she realizes that he's going to exploit this for his own perverted sexual gain even more than he did when he was gonna fire me.

"Two grand apiece, doll. So..." Ed starts unbuttoning Kelly's blouse. She doesn't even bother trying to fight it. She knows he has her. She knows she has no fucking choice. Kelly frustratingly shakes her head once more. Her head lowered in shamed-defeat.

Ed yanks on Kelly's long blonde hair. He pulls Kelly's head back. He smirks and laughs into her ear as well. The cigar smoke flowing over her face. She coughs again and closes her eyes. She's totally at Ed's overbearing mercy.

"That's 20 grand, babe. That's a felony. So..." Ed starts pulling Kelly's huge titties out of her white satin bra. He lets them hang over the cups. Then, he starts roughly pawing them again. Pinching her nipples extra-hard. So hard, Kelly screams out. Sleazeball Ed laughs deviously. Loving dominating my perfect blonde bombshell wife.

"Should I call the police? Or... Are you gonna play ball?" Ed laughs again. Knowing full well exactly where he has my wife. It doesn't take long for Kelly to answer either.

"I'll play ball."

"Very, very..." Ed slaps Kelly's hanging jugs over and over... really fucking hard. "Good. I like your attitude, sweet tits. It's going to come in very-handy this evening." Ed's deviously-disgusting, smokey laugh makes my wife's stomach turn. She knows she's going to be used and abused again by this fat fucking scumbag. And, it may just be even more intense than the last time.

Ed walks around in front of Kelly and pulls her long-blonde-haired head down to his crotch. Her hands still cuffed behind her back. He unzips his pants and out flops that giant old rod. She doesn't waste any time. Kelly engulfs the soft monster and sucks it deep. Putting her anger and guilt about the situation deep into the back of her mind. She knows that she's Ed's submissive bitch once again and there's nothing she can do about it so... she dives right into it.

Ed pulls out his phone and calls his driver. "Pull the car around. My secretary and I will be leaving shortly. We have something to take care of first, then we'll be leaving." Ed deviously grins and laughs down at Kelly. Blowing smoke down in her face as well.

Kelly resists the urge to bite down as hard as she can on his fucking dick, and instead continues sucking it. Bobbing fast and funky on it. Swinging her head and long hair around wildly as she sucks. Slurping loud and messy. Her spit rolling all over the growing giant and hanging obscenely from her fast pumping mouth.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you, gorgeous. So much kinky fun." Another loud, obnoxious laugh from the fat, old pervert.

Kelly wonders what exactly Ed has planned. Knowing him, and not knowing what's going to happen next is actually making her pussy wet. She can't help but get excited by being a mindless fuck toy again.

Once Ed pumps his third load of the day down Kelly's throat, they head down to his limo. Her hands still cuffed behind her back. They use the private elevator near his office so no one will see them.

Ed gets Kelly to text me and tell me that she'll be home late tonight. I write her back that I'll be waiting for her. We exchange sweet kisses and hearts, but she doesn't let on at all that she's in any trouble with our boss. She's very calm about everything.

"I didn't want to get my husband upset, so I played it cool and stayed calm. I knew if I let on that Ed was using me, James would come hurt him bad, and end up in jail. I didn't want my husband to get into trouble, so I eased his mind about everything. I love my husband more than anything and I definitely don't want him doing something that'll end up really bad for him. Especially for something that I caused. I tried to steal the coins, so I know that the whole situation is my fault." Kelly explains her actions.

Ed puts the cuffs back on Kelly as they ride to wherever they're going. He's deviously smirking the whole way. Drinking and smoking. Not looking at my wife. He does reach over and roughly grope her tits a few times on the way though. Really pawing the shit out of them.

Kelly moans pleasurably a few times from the rough tit play. That makes ol' Ed laugh. He's real excited about what he has planned too.

They finally reach their destination. It's a non-descript, very-old-looking house back in the woods. Really quiet. Away from everything. Kelly looks around as she is let out of the limo by the driver. She knows that she's stuck now. She's totally at Ed's perverted mercy. Her pussy tingles once again. She just can't help it.

Once they get inside, it's mostly dark and eerily quiet. Only candles providing light.

Ed leads Kelly to a big room in the back of the house. He hands her an outfit to put on, and shows her a changing room. He actually doesn't make her change in front of him for some reason.

A few minutes later, Kelly comes out of the changing room decked out in a black latex bodysuit and high heeled boots. All latex. All of it. Shiny black latex. Her tits, pussy, and ass are all totally naked. There are holes in the bodysuit in those areas, putting Kelly's goods on full display. My 55 year-old wife's tall and trim, but curvy in the right places body is a perfect work of art. She's so tall in those five inch heels too. Ed looks her over and grins approvingly. Real big.

The limo driver comes up behind Kelly and puts her in a stockade in the middle of the room. Closing it around her neck and hands and locking it. Then, chaining her feet to the floor before leaving the room. Kelly's restrained. Completely. Again, Ed smirks... deviously. Laughing. Smoking, and taking all of his clothes off. His huge, hairy, disgusting body totally nude.

He slowly waddles around my wife. Rubbing her perfect body as he goes. He slaps her ass cheeks. Really hard. He squeezes them, then slaps them once more.

Kelly moans happily. Her eyes closed. Her tongue softly licking her voluptuous lips. Her pussy's leaking already. Her labia and clit throbbing. Her nipples hard and twitching. She just can't stop her body from craving the nasty domination.

Kelly hears a door open, and footsteps behind her. She can't look back to see who it is. Is it the driver again? She doesn't know. The uncertainty exciting her further.

"Fuck her hard. Don't stop til I tell you."

"Yes, master."

She hears a man's voice behind her. It sounds old. Then.... She lurches forward when she is quickly entered by a very-large and very-hard cock.

"OH SHIT!" Kelly blurts out as the huge cock starts roughly fucking her excited pussy. Slamming into it over and over. Hard and fast. The man with the dick groaning loud as he hammers my wife's cunt like a jackhammer outta control.

His dick is so large and so hard Kelly can't help but scream out in ecstasy and beg for more. The random dick keeps hammering her pleasurably-quaking pussy hard and fast. Not easing up at all. Not in the slightest.

Kelly's pussy leaks all over it. Her juices dripping down to the cold, dark wood floor.

Kelly's huge tits flop around under her. Ed grabs her left one and squeezes it so fucking hard, it pounds with pain. Kelly screams out and cums. Hard. Her perfect milf body shaking fiercely from the mind-rattling experience.

The guy behind her keeps on pounding. Just as hard. Just as fast. His massive dick throbbing non-stop inside of her.

Kelly can't control herself now. She's screaming and shaking. She's being used and abused and fucked hard by a faceless slave with a massive dick while her fat disgusting scumbag boss batters her tits. Her body's crying out with intensely-wicked and nasty joy. Kelly's hard nipples pounding so hard, they feel like they may jump off of her tits.

"You like my gimp's dick, don't you slut? Tell me? TELL ME????!" Ed squeezes Kelly's tit even harder. It hurts so fucking good.

"YES! YES!"

"Yes what, bitch??? Ed twists Kelly's whole tit with his fat hand. Digging his fingers down into it as be squeezes and twists. She screams out again. Hurting, but also feeling so fucking good.

"Yes... master. Yes! I love his dick, master!" Kelly fully submits. The intense pleasure she's feeling overrides any anger or disgust she feels towards sleazeball Ed. He laughs loud and cocky. He's happy. He has my wife right where he wants her.

Ed walks in front of Kelly's head and shoves his dick in her mouth. He and his old gimp double fuck my wife from both ends for an hour straight. Hard and freaky. Neither of them cumming. Amazing stamina for two old guys.

Kelly sucks voraciously and wildly dances her pussy on both cocks. Loving the two huge rods constantly pounding her throat and pussy senseless. So much dick stuffed in her. Pounding her. Using her. Dominating her.

Kelly cums five times. Her pussy cream puddling on the floor between her chained legs. Her pussy's on fire. And, it's begging for more, more, more!

They fuck her ass and pussy from behind. Kelly still locked in the stockade. Ramming her holes hard with almost two and a half feet of rock-hard, old dick. Kelly's shaking all over. Her whole body spasming from the powerful electric pulses of delight rampaging all over her body.

The old pervs finally flood Kelly's holes with a double rush of mature sperm. Then, they both pull out. Most of the sperm flows back out of Kelly's brutally-battered ass and pussy, spilling all over the wood floor.

They walk around Kelly, and both of them shove their huge dicks in her mouth. She can't suck them, they're too big. She just lets both cock heads rest in her mouth. Not moving at all. Sperm dribbling out onto her tongue. She swallow that down, and tries again to suck for more, but it's too hard. Her mouth is stretched too far out for her to suck. The gimp finally pulls out and submissively lets his master have the fun. He stands there and doesn't say a word. His head lowered. He doesn't move at all. Kelly can see he's wearing a black latex gimp mask and bodysuit, and a studded dog collar.

Ed fucks Kelly's throat again. Roughly ramming just about his whole dick down there and jizzing right down Kelly's sperm-hungry gullet after about ten minutes of intense sucking from my wife. Her Jaws so damn sore from suckling so much dick for so long. She feverishly drinks his slimy seed though. So turned-on by everything. She begs for more. Sucking him even more. She won't stop. Ed laughs again. So cocky. So sleazy.

He pulls out and starts pissing all over Kelly's face. She smiles and opens her mouth. Desperately trying to catch it in her mouth. He pisses directly into her mouth, then aims at her hair and face. Soaking both.

Kelly swallows the piss in her mouth and moans so happy. Totally giving in to being a nasty sub slut.

They all fuck for another hour or so, then Ed lets Kelly out of the stockade. He lets her shower and get dressed, and he does as well. He leaves the gimp at the house, then he and Kelly get back in the limo and head back to town to our house.

Ed assures Kelly that as long as she "plays ball" he won't turn her in to the police. And, he won't fire her either. Her job is safe. The intense high of the submissive sex party has worn off for her, so Kelly starts to remember that she hates our boss, and regrets what she did. But, she also realizes that she has no choice. She has to go along, and "play ball" with him. She gets out of the car and heads into our house as the limo speeds off. Ed wickedly blowing smoke out of the back window as they pull away.

Kelly shakes her perfect head once more. Hating herself for not being able to control herself when she's being used sexually by him. It's a weakness. And, it's just a deep, dark secret of hers.

I greet her at the front door. Kelly hugs me tight and tells me how much she loves me. I can sense something is up, but she won't tell me anything. We stand there and hug for a few minutes. Kelly repeating how much she loves me again. I tell her how much I love her too. It's a sweet moment. But, I still feel like something's up. But, my wife still won't tell me anything. I don't push it. I pour her some wine and we drink and chat. Then, Kelly goes upstairs to the bathroom and I follow her, waiting for her in the bedroom.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers
12