Kelly Saves Her Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fuck all night long. So passionately. So heated. So freaky. And so loving as well. Our love for one another burning so bright and so hot between us. I love my wife. I love her more than anything. And every day, I realize that again. Love ya, sweetheart.

By: DickThePimp

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Dick, you really have to understand the Point Of View from where you are writing. In most of the "action" you write from the POV of the husband. WHO IS NOT THERE, SO CAN"T POSSIBLY DESCRIBE WHAT IS HAPPENING.

The husband cannot operate as an invisible eye-in-the-sky, seeing everything and also being able to read the thoughts of each of the wife and Ed. You can only write from the view point of either Ed or of Kelly, if the action only involves those two. That's why the story doesn't make any sense.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Kelly Saves My Job My awesome wife saves my job... And gets one herself.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Porn Video Normal conservative wife turned into a slut.in Loving Wives
Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
More Stories